Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

WTF? Ok i found this super weird.....
Mustang
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: WTF? Ok i found this super weird.....
10-17-2011 12:43 PM

Sent you a PM strawberry
10-17-2011 12:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

10-17-2011 1:48 PM

Quote:I know you guys aren't bullying me or ganging up on me, ohhmygod is one of you guys, I understand that. I just find it odd that the times he's implied he would kick my ass, nothing happens to him. I understand that that's borderline and doesn't really do much, but hold the same standards for him as you do with me.

The same rules apply to Ohhmygod. I addressed you because you initiated the conflict with him. Omg does not have the right to cyber-bully anyone else either. Let me reiterate, I'm not singling you out. I respect & value your opinions & info contributions as much as I do any other forum members'. Yes that includes Omg's. If I see Omg go after someone else for expressing their opinion & then attack them personally, I will warn him also.
Respectfully yours,
Beccah
10-17-2011 1:48 PM
2000GT
Formerly Photogeek

Rep Post

10-17-2011 2:45 PM

I'm not a very active member here (obviously) I lurk mostly. Take some advice from a former moderator of a forum populated by children:

You're arguing with a person hiding behind a computer, whom you're likely never to meet in person. It's the internet, chill.

As to the OP: I was a bit surprised that I got RU status from them so quickly as they said it took an average of a year. Granted I was chipping in my two cents quite often but still, I think given their exposed "business model" I find it unlikely that a company that allows people to buy products at reduced to almost not cost can survive, not to mention how much they pay out on shipping. But hey, it's their business, if it works, it works. I thin they need to be a little less liberal with how they hand out RU status

PXS: xs99, pse, impact, oddessy, connections, Impact, Ascend, Dominant Ascend
LAL: Bad Wolf, Wolf, Voodoo
10-17-2011 2:45 PM
mengster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-17-2011 2:54 PM

i have read this thread 3x and im not sure when or where ohh threatened using his "gym skills" on mustang lol
a314 OD !!!!!
10-17-2011 2:54 PM
Strawberry_Milk
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-17-2011 3:01 PM

It's cool. I wasn't offended at all by the comments! I respect everyone's opinions! We are all friends here, relax! P
10-17-2011 3:01 PM

FUNNER
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-17-2011 4:09 PM

(10-17-2011 2:54 PM)mengster Wrote:  a314 OD !!!!!

Mosking
Or maybe testing b(eta)314 - for reporting users only of course.
The us vs. them thing - like there is a forum competition has a very L. Ron Hubbard type vibe.
10-17-2011 4:09 PM
redstone
comfortable

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-17-2011 9:48 PM

(10-17-2011 2:45 PM)photogeek Wrote:  I'm not a very active member here (obviously) I lurk mostly. Take some advice from a former moderator of a forum populated by children:

You're arguing with a person hiding behind a computer, whom you're likely never to meet in person. It's the internet, chill.

As to the OP: I was a bit surprised that I got RU status from them so quickly as they said it took an average of a year. Granted I was chipping in my two cents quite often but still, I think given their exposed "business model" I find it unlikely that a company that allows people to buy products at reduced to almost not cost can survive, not to mention how much they pay out on shipping. But hey, it's their business, if it works, it works. I thin they need to be a little less liberal with how they hand out RU status

My theory on that is there is turnover of active members and pheromone users. So they give enthusiastic new members that post often RU status to get as much sales out the individuals as possible while they are interested in pheromones. It's also cheap product promotion. Cant blame them. Despite it being 3 years now I never got RU because I didn't post much so moved on to other venders in part due to their non RU pricing.
10-17-2011 9:48 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

10-17-2011 10:51 PM

(10-17-2011 9:48 PM)redstone Wrote:  My theory on that is there is turnover of active members and pheromone users. So they give enthusiastic new members that post often RU status to get as much sales out the individuals as possible while they are interested in pheromones.

Funny that you noticed that. Years ago I was told that the average/typical Androtics buyer made 3 or 4 purchases, starting out small and the last being for a couple of hundred dollars, then they disappeared forever.

I started watching the forum after that, and it seemed to tie in perfectly with postings.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
10-17-2011 10:51 PM
Data4
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-26-2011 6:22 AM

The field has gotten wider in the last couple of years. Good companies with quality products are now available that weren't years ago. I mean, for me, I started with Scent of Eros after discovering the Love Scent forums, and then I found Androtics and their stuff. At the time (and even today), they offered a variety of solid products and pretty cool MXes to try out. I'll always be a huge fanboy of MX102/3 and MX292. But... after awhile, you start noticing the limitations. Things like scent or no scent, cost per mcg, and a general burnout of neroli.

Enter Liquid Alchemy Labs, Alpha Dreams, and Paradise 7, among other places, and your choices increase greatly. A bigger, better variety, cost savings for DIY supplies, and decent folk to do business with, and it's no wonder why people will branch off. It happened in the earlier days with people from the Love Scent forums heading to Androtics, and now PheroTalk is a third option for a relatively large community for people of like mind to discuss a subject that's still pretty niche.

Myself, I've started posting here again because I want to try these new products and interact with others to get their takes, suggestions, advice, etc. Despite all the drama that's taken place over the last couple of years, the fact remains that there is no other place to talk about any product from any supplier all in one community. I get that company-tied forums are part of a greater marketing scheme, i.e. Love Scent, Androtics, and Dianne's discussion boards, and I respect that they may not want other products mentioned there. That's their right, and I will never, ever question their right to control what happens in their virtual domains.

I will say this, however: Feel free to bash whomever you please (and I'm speaking in general terms to no one in particular and about no one in particular), but before you do, consider how the energy you're about to expend bashing could be used to more positive pursuits. While all opinions are valid, I find a distinct lack of value in anything negative that exists purely for the sake of existing.

Just my 2 cents.
10-26-2011 6:22 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-26-2011 8:17 AM

I started out with AD a while ago.

I would get something all the fanboys were saying worked great and it wouldn't work. Then some other fanboy would come up with a thread about some other thing he was testing of theirs that worked great and I would get it and it wouldn't work.

The only thing that ever worked for me from AD was a314. The thing i wanted though was something sexual that worked not something alpha.

I spoke to the people and they would say oh buy 4x or mix this and that or you just need to sweet spot or some mones just don't work for some people.

After spending like 2k on their mones. I wrote and post asking how come everyone is writing such great post about AD products and I have them all an have sweet spott tested and the only thing that works like it says is a314.

I said am I'm the only guy AD mones don't seem to work for or is something fishy going on.

My thread disappeared within a few minutes of course.

Then I found this forum and it's been like a dream

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2011 8:30 AM by as33156.)
10-26-2011 8:17 AM

Share This Thread