Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

WTF? Ok i found this super weird.....
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: WTF? Ok i found this super weird.....
10-28-2011 5:50 AM

I don't consider getting numbers hits. Most decent guys can get a number or facebook from any random girl even if the number is fake.

I only consider hits to be girls actually acting sexually or doing things that appear awkward or out of the normal.

touch herself

Boobing

asking you for you number

flirting with you when she call you a creep and avoided you before mones

making sexual references around you when she never did before

getting laid

getting a blow job

never taking a girl you just met home from a club before mones but doing it with mones

being a beta male that every woman ignored before mones to been stocked by women at work with mones.

being in the same position/pay at work for years before mones and getting raises promotions respect with mones

Women following you around stores

women rubbing their toes up and down your leg underneath the table when they are married

People kissing your ass for no good reason

women not laughing at your jokes before mones after mones women think you are the funniest guy in the world

always having girls flake on your before mones to girls harassing you over the phone and text message to meet up or come over your house with mones

etc etc

These what I consider real hits. Of course there are tons more.

For me it's not about hits because I know my mone combos work. There a no more "Hits" for me it's just normal life for me to sleep and congregate with beautiful women.

I think they call it being a "Ladies Man"

[Image: Chris_Colfer-The_Ladies_Man.jpeg]

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2011 6:06 AM by as33156.)
10-28-2011 5:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Paradox
The Living Legend

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-28-2011 6:45 AM

(10-28-2011 4:07 AM)mengster Wrote:  Perhaps, paradox, you would care to share what definitive hits look like - that isn't normal girl behavior?

Here you go Mengster

This is a good list to start with. However, women often do hair flips and preening when other women are in the area. Other things to consider are normal habits. A girl may or may not be in the habit of regular preening when in mixed company whether she is interested in the man or not.

Be a student of body language. While you are talking to women or noticing them do they hold eye contact? Is her body language open or closed? Are her feet pointed towards you or away from you?

Often body language interpretation compasses the entire body. From her eyes down to her feet. The body works in harmony with the mind consciously and subconsciously.

"Hired guns" are often flirty and will display open body language because they are paid to be friendly and open.

Like I said before, observation is subjective. The more you know the better you will be as a reporter.
10-28-2011 6:45 AM
mengster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-28-2011 2:46 PM

as33156, you are a hardcore guy, as always Big Grin

Hey paradox, many thanks for extracting those from Mystery's book. I haven't actually gotten down to reading any of his works yet unfortunately. i'm not quite sure where it says out of ordinary female behavior though. i believe those are just signs of attraction which occur whether you use mones or not.

Perhaps, to throw it out to the crowd, what does everyone feel is an absolute way of knowing whether a product works or doesn't?

Personally, i feel that self effects are the best way to go. if it has a particular effect on me, it must work somewhat similar to others. Needless to say this method has a lot of limitations but i feel on a personal basis that it is probably the closest to a confirmation i can get.
10-28-2011 2:46 PM
LebronJames
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-10-2011 2:53 PM

(10-28-2011 4:20 AM)mengster Wrote:  Lebron, i'm not sure I get you. Wouldn't a positive report from an otherwise lacking in the social and attraction department be worth more than one who has already attained it? Or are you suggesting that because they have a lot of room for improvement, their reports could be attributed by some other thing?

This, let me put it this way: if golf companies want to develop a new technology for golf clubs they will make it test to pros since they are the one who will be able to really see the improvement. Your average golfer on the other end is so inconsistent that his opinion may be too tainted by his room for improvement or simply getting a placebo effect...

So yeah, I don't read reports coming from user who may not be already on top of their game before phero. I'm just talking about my way on dissecting the information.
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2011 2:54 PM by LebronJames.)
11-10-2011 2:53 PM
baant
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-16-2011 8:05 AM

bumping up an old thread, since I'm new here I leaf through lots of stuff:

Re: the OP question on AD giving RU-status quite a bit faster than 1 year. I recently got RU-status over there and I was very surprised as I am rather new (about 5 months), I have not much 'game' at all and even though I do try to write detailed reports, I am not good at recognizing hits. I have not gotten laid on mones, I have not even made out. I have reported on no effects and little effects and some more obvious ones. I don't think that I have hyped AD, at least not consciously, but I had nothing to compare their products with either.

'Anarchism is founded on the observation that since few men are wise enough to rule themselves, even fewer are wise enough to rule others.' - Edward Abbey
12-16-2011 8:05 AM

baant
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-03-2012 7:19 PM

aaand an update, just read on AD's forum posted 3 Jan by JohnSebastian about changes in reporting user status. I guess I shouldn't link directly, it's in the 'Store Announcments and Feedback' and the thread is labeled 'Reporting User'.
Quote:

Quote:"You can be an RU within 3 posts or so if you really put your juice into it"

So that would explain my RU I guess.

'Anarchism is founded on the observation that since few men are wise enough to rule themselves, even fewer are wise enough to rule others.' - Edward Abbey
01-03-2012 7:19 PM
suit up
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-04-2012 12:50 AM

that is unfair
03-04-2012 12:50 AM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

03-09-2013 12:58 AM

(10-17-2011 12:04 AM)Mustang Wrote:  Does it matter?

It doesn't affect you so why even care?

Yes AD, super shady, buncha idiots, scam artists. Stop beating a dead horse already.

It matters very much with people that seem to be nothing but shills.

And lately you are looking like one too.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2013 12:59 AM by Pheroman.)
03-09-2013 12:58 AM
spydax - Banned
Banned

08-21-2013 5:19 PM

ANDROTICS IS GOING WAY DOWN I JUST RETURNED TWO OF THE PRODUCTS "MX297" AND "IG"
08-21-2013 5:19 PM

Share This Thread