Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

2 users browsing this thread: (1 member, and 1 guest).
chubbaluvva

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Voracious
Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 863
Thanks received:
800 thanks in 286 posts

Voracious
07-26-2011 11:58 AM

I had this litle goldie for a while now, and tought an summary report would be nice.
While you are able to choose between spray bottles or roll from most other pheromones at Love Potion, this is not the case for Voracious. It only comes in spray. And the price is actually slightly lower than other Pheromone options. It contains the pheromone mix "Wanted Man" who you are able to buy on your own. Wanted man contain a mix of Androstenone and Androsterone.
I tried Voracious in all kind of settings such as work, bars, clubs, cafe's, museum and just sitting home along friends.
The amount i used varied from one spray to 5 spray.

The Scent : 90%
Love Potion shure know how to make it smell good. Tons of compliments from both male and female. I dont give it top score, because its scent only last for about 2-3 hours.

Self Effect : 85%
This doesnt only turns the womens on. It turns you on!! Also gives you a pleasant confident behaviour.

Attractivity : 85%
Draws the women to you like a magnet. If its the scent or the pheromone, i dont know. Maybe both? Work great in almost every settings, and mostly within a radius of about 4 meters, but less in crowded areas.

Mood : 80%
Women seems to get a real thrill from this one. I heared severall comments from women telling how energized they feel. I dont see much of that from men.

Social : 50%
I see in particular many women with desire to catch up with me, but if i dont start the conversation, i aint happening. But many reserved attempt from others, such as bumping in to me. Heck, yeah... this pheromone makes women very "bumpy".

Bonding : 40%
It doesnt look to be much feelings created, but more an excited sexual thrill. They will remember you, but if you dont wear Voracious again, the thrill will be over.

Friendship : 60%

Men seems to be very friendly. Often real buddy behaviour. Havent noticed much hostile behaviour. And i dont see the same friend behaviour in women.

My favour settings with Voracious : Bar scene.
Sit down at the bar alone or with max two friends. Let there be some space between you and your friend, so that people coming to the bar might stand on both side of you. Then let the fun begin....
Women coming in to buy drinks, will suddently start searching for eye contact with you. Many women will stand very close to you, even if rest of the bar area is empty.
And yes, the bumping... Ooops did i bump in to you? Oooops again! Ohhh, you still havent talked to me. Well, then... Oooops, i'll just bump you til you turn around and do so.
(This post was last modified: 07-26-2011 4:28 PM by Q-Tips.)
07-26-2011 11:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Rattlesnake, Tfrankz, JAYCEE, Pheroman, Deja Vu, ohhmygod, dbot, idontknow, SeriousSmile, paradigmshift, LaJane1122, bored4life, scorpio69, fero-man, SeekingSuccess, NikkiReloaded, DssMaster

Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1331
Thanks received:
782 thanks in 327 posts

RE: Voracious
07-26-2011 12:04 PM

Nice report man, I like the format you've used. Smile

I wasn't really sold on the scents from Love potion but I recently smelt the Supersexy for men and it smelt much nicer. Maybe my nose is getting old and the full power of it isn't as harsh.
07-26-2011 12:04 PM
Thanks given by Q-Tips
mengster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 675
Thanks received:
367 thanks in 163 posts

07-26-2011 5:22 PM

Yeah excellent work with the format. I was considering a scale of sorts with various attributes as a comparison for various mixes. Anyone care for standardization? We can call it the Q-Tips scale Big Grin
07-26-2011 5:22 PM
Thanks given by Q-Tips
mengster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
367 thanks in 163 posts

07-26-2011 5:46 PM

Will need your permission of course Smile
07-26-2011 5:46 PM
Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
800 thanks in 286 posts

07-27-2011 8:06 AM

(07-26-2011 5:46 PM)mengster Wrote:  Will need your permission of course Smile

Shure, no problemjumpy
Or you can call it anything that fit.
I agree with some sort of standard system for making an review. Maybe making some overall / total score?
07-27-2011 8:06 AM
Thanks given by mengster

Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
800 thanks in 286 posts

08-03-2011 9:28 AM

Forgott to mention, i tried using Voracious in different amounts. And it looks like it works best at 1-2 spray. With 3 spray, i got less respond and at 5 or more spray, i did almost not notice any respond.
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2011 9:28 AM by Q-Tips.)
08-03-2011 9:28 AM
Thanks given by as33156, NikkiReloaded
mengster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
367 thanks in 163 posts

08-04-2011 7:05 PM

(07-27-2011 8:06 AM)Q-Tips Wrote:  Shure, no problemjumpy
Or you can call it anything that fit.
I agree with some sort of standard system for making an review. Maybe making some overall / total score?

Total score might be a bit misleading because if a social was judged, it may not very do well with the attraction factor and its overall lower score may make it seem to be a lousy product? What do you think?

I hope to find some time to rate the products i have tested against the scale u have provided once work frees up. Soon, i hope!
08-04-2011 7:05 PM
Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
800 thanks in 286 posts

08-20-2011 6:52 PM

Voracous strikes again!

Yesterday, Friday, i worked late and had no intention to go out. but two friends of me called and asked if i could drive them. So after work i went home to fresh up. I added two spray of Voracious and two drops of Passion who only have Androstenone. Maybe a weird choice since Voracious also have 'none and 'Androsterone.
When it came to the scent, it matched well, as Passions scent is very mild. When adding this, it actually gave me a good feeling of getting it right. Actually, it smells GREAT!!

This week is a festival week (Jazz festival) and the town are filled with people. So when we got out, we had to stand in line for getting in to the local pub. We stood behind two women, where one of them was very sweet and beautiful. And right behind us came a group of 5-6 people, among them a woman i always looked upon as selfish with an spoiled bimbo kind of behaviour. Only a few minutes after we got at lineup, the woman behind me (the bimbo) started bumping in to me. First very lightly and then more intense before she starts rubbing my back. Got to say i found it very annoying, as i after all cant say i like here very much, so i tried to ignore here. In the same time the woman in front of me (the sweet one) came closer and closer to me until she starts leaning back towards me. If i had moved, she would have fallen. I really think that woman is gorgeous and wanted to make a move. I said to here "Are you having a good time?" Her reaction was not what i hoped for. She gave me a bad look, said nothing and took a step forward away from me. I felt i had blowed that one away, and wished i had said something better. But only about a minute later she was close to me again, and slightly without me noticing, she leaned back on me again. And this time she rubbed herself against me.

My two friends was anxious to move on, as it didnt look like we would get in at all on this place, and they dragged me away. So finally the woman (The sweet one) said something : "Are you going? I am shure they let us in any minute now". So i said yes and told here where we are going. And she answered maybe she will see me later. (But she didnt.)

When we started walking, the questions came from my friends. What was going on? Did i know those women? Didnt i see what happen, i was surrounded by a bunch of women. What kind of chick magnet are you?
None of my two friends know about my use of pheromones. I got to say, its been a long time since i had that much fun, as when i looked at their faces and listened to what they had to say.

At the next place, it was also very crowded, but possible to get in. One of the woman working in the bar is a regular customer at my store. We said hello and chatted a little before i walked back to my friends. A few minutes later, the bar woman came to pick up glasses. She stoped to talk with me. She has always been very friendly, but this evening was different. Here friendly talk rappidly chanced to a flirt. I got much kino and it ended in a big hug before she had to get back to the bar.

While i was talking to the bar lady, two women who i guess was about age around 45 had joined our table. When the bar lady leaved, the two women moved their attention towards me. They kept talking about my name, and how unusual and nice it is. They kept on talking about names for around ten minutes. I got tired of all the name talks and left for toilett and after that walked out for some fresh air. Outside i met the bimbo lady again. She approached me with some silly talk. It looked like she pretended to be more drunk than she actually was. she hanged her arms around me and said something not understandable. I excused myself by saying i had to get back to my friends, who came out almost at the same time. They asked me if i could drive them to a private party. I said yes to that. First i drove them to the party and then i drove back home.

There have been many times where i had much luck from when using pheromones before. But i dont think i ever got attention from so many woman at once ever before. Maybe just a lucky night? Anyway, great night and i will for shure like to try Voracious and Passion together again.

By the way : This is my post number 200! YEEEYY....
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2011 6:53 PM by Q-Tips.)
08-20-2011 6:52 PM
Thanks given by ohhmygod, Riverwind, Pheroman, ClintX2, SeriousSmile, NikkiReloaded, DssMaster
Riverwind
Ghost in the Crowds

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 63
Thanks received:
139 thanks in 45 posts

08-21-2011 5:10 AM

Wow man, you were flying high that night! The only wrong move you made was driving home alone. Mosking

I think I have to remember that "formular" of yours. It seems to be a real knock-out!

Are you going to try out that mixture again some other time? It could be really interesting at work - and this time I don't mean that in a sarkastic way. If women like you that much, they'll buy anything you hand them.
08-21-2011 5:10 AM

Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
800 thanks in 286 posts

08-21-2011 8:16 AM

(08-21-2011 5:10 AM)Riverwind Wrote:  Wow man, you were flying high that night! The only wrong move you made was driving home alone. Mosking

I think I have to remember that "formular" of yours. It seems to be a real knock-out!

Are you going to try out that mixture again some other time? It could be really interesting at work - and this time I don't mean that in a sarkastic way. If women like you that much, they'll buy anything you hand them.

Yes, it was a good night. I wasnt much in mood for picking up anyone, i had a different woman in mind.
Actually this one works well at work too. But not that good. Its a different setting and looks to be a little intimidating to some women. Not everyone are that open to feelings in this setting as when they goes out. And many customers are very fast, just pay and leave within just some seconds. What looks to work better at work are the so called ice-breakers with a slightly sexual tone such as Certo.
But over time, i do see various reactions especially to pheromones with Androstenone included. Some women (about 20-30%) looks to react very strong to to 'none. And most of them looks to become regular customers. Sometimes it looks like their coming back as often they are able to find an excuse for coming back. Its actually very amusing and also good for my business. So yes, over time i have increased the number of female customers.

But i think this "formular" are special not only because of the pheromone, but because of what you described in a post about Excalibur when it comes to the importance of scent. This smell very good, and i think it could have worked well even without the mones.
08-21-2011 8:16 AM
Thanks given by SeriousSmile

Share This Thread