Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Voracious
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1009
Thanks received:
1526 thanks in 636 posts

RE: Voracious
05-25-2012 7:22 AM

(05-25-2012 2:14 AM)misfit101 Wrote:  Skin chemistry is always interesting. I have a lot of blends that tend to go way too soapy on me yet Black Candy doesn't. Hmm I think I might actually like the violet note, because I suspect it's in a couple of other blends I like from Love Potion one being Bodice Ripper.
By the way, Halo, any recommendations on the male scents that you personally like?

Hi - it isn't Halo - but there is a giant pile of these at home mine has been forced to try on. I say forced because it's not his thing and he he likes to settle down to one or two and never change.

Legend ROCKS my world but that is GGG (going going gone) BUT if Mara ever remakes it - BUY it. Snatch it up and run. Great scent/Phero combo.

Salute is wonderful for day.

Dad is a great work scent.

For night wear - Weapon X is DEAD SEXY and I think - trying to remember the label of the one I am presently "making" him wear - Pashazade? Something like that. It's warm, sexy and makes you want to sink right in...

Make him wear - laughs.... Yeah whatever...he get's a cookie.

My Best,
Shelly B
05-25-2012 7:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Pheroman, Q-Tips
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1411
Thanks received:
2755 thanks in 1322 posts

05-25-2012 9:14 AM

Yes, Shelly gave you some good ones. My favorites are sold out. Mark's Girl Nip and Sorcerer. I gave my sorcerer to a friend unfortunately.

Oh also one of my favorites for guys is Halo's Lavender Musk, it's a PE I did. Unisex and dead sexy. I am not sure if it's sold out or not.
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2012 9:16 AM by halo0073.)
05-25-2012 9:14 AM
Thanks given by Q-Tips
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1648
Thanks received:
910 thanks in 491 posts

04-16-2013 11:07 AM

HOLYMOLYTHISONEISDIVINE!

Okay. 1st Hubby is ok with the scent.
He NEVER wears cologne so this is a brand new experience for him and getting a description from him is WORSE than pulling teeth.
By "ok" with the scent just means he's still deciding but he has only worn it once so far Sad He refuses to wear it to work as he says he doesn't need or want women hitting on him Laugh1 K, fair enough.
What he wore: 1 spray from a 5ml bottle to each forearm. He spent most of the initial dry down and first 45 minutes being distracted by the "new" smell - though he kept saying it wasn't bad, just different, and that it wasn't giving him a headache. It was only strange to be "fragranced" sideLol
He picks out ZERO scent notes, only stating repeatedly that "Yeah, this isn't bad. I could wear this I guess." Dash1

2nd: What the wifey got:
HOLYCRAPTHISSTUFFMADEMEWANTTORAVAGEHIM! For a bit he was really amping the smoke and leather OH. MY. GOODNESS. WANTTOEATYOUUPLIKENOW!!! When he first sprayed it on it did seem somewhat foodie but once it dried down it just went SEXAAAAY and FAST.

Later that evening I applied Love Potion Balls! to compliment his Voracious and HOLY SHITE! Let's just say it was a VERY good night Heat

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
04-16-2013 11:07 AM
Thanks given by thundr, Q-Tips, bored4life

Share This Thread