Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Voracious
Tfrankz
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
42 thanks in 21 posts

RE: Voracious
04-14-2012 3:39 AM

I just used up a bottle of this and just love what it brings when out at the clubs. Too many little hits to say. One thing I have always added is A-1. The combo draws looks and Draws the GIRLS very close.

I have added Glace with the same above.
Well Last week I ran into a drinking bud and he was with his new girl. She said someone smelled good! Hunted me down out of a few people around. It was me! She said I smelled like something sweet, Sniff Sniff, I was told not to change my cologne and said a few times that night i smelled great. ( that is what you want, the Pheromones and scent traced back to you)

Ran into that girl again tonight and told her girl to smell me they both did and she said she could still smell me the next morning after she was introduced to me last week!!! She said the same thing, I smelled kind of sweet. Also she told her girl about my cologne again later that night that it draws her in closer to me!!!

Voracious and Teachers Pest I really like from Love Potion. Good stuff.
I just used up a bottle of this and just love what it brings when out at the clubs. Too many little hits to say. One thing I have always added is A-1. The combo draws looks and Draws the GIRLS very close.

I have added Glace with the same above.
Well Last week I ran into a drinking bud and he was with his new girl. She said someone smelled good! Hunted me down out of a few people around. It was me! She said I smelled like something sweet, Sniff Sniff, I was told not to change my cologne and said a few times that night i smelled great. ( that is what you want, the Pheromones and scent traced back to you)

Ran into that girl again tonight and told her girl to smell me they both did and she said she could still smell me the next morning after she was introduced to me last week!!! She said the same thing, I smelled kind of sweet. Also she told her girl about my cologne again later that night that it draws her in closer to me!!!

Voracious and Teachers Pest I really like from Love Potion. Good stuff.
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2012 3:39 AM by Tfrankz.)
04-14-2012 3:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Q-Tips, shadowknight, ClintX2, idontknow

Data4
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 67
Thanks received:
402 thanks in 146 posts

04-14-2012 7:55 AM

I got a tester of this with some other samples in a recent Love Potion order, and at first I was a little taken aback. I've never really been into gourmand fragrances, and the butterscotch hits really hard when you first spray it. I was afraid I was going to smell like a candy store!

But then, about 10 minutes later, something magical happened. It morphed into a darker, burning incense smell. Key word being "burning". It literally smelled like the smoke wafting off of a decent quality incense. Not the cheap truckstop crap the kids get to mask their pot smoke, no. This had a complex, still somewhat gourmand feel to it that started to really grow on me. I can't quite put my finger on it, and I lack the fragrance connoisseur's vocabulary to really articulate it, but the short version is that I started to like it. A lot.

I haven't worn it in public yet. I'm still a little apprehensive about it. I don't know what sort of sillage it has, because it's really sticky in the nostrils. I can sniff my wrist where I sprayed it, and the smell is locked into my nose for a good five minutes, so it's hard to tell if it's got projection or if it stays close to the skin.

Would anyone care to comment on that?

Regardless, I've just ordered a 1 oz bottle. Even if it lives it's shelf life as something I spray on myself just so I can sit here and sniff it, I'll call it money well spent. Big Grin
04-14-2012 7:55 AM
Thanks given by Q-Tips, shadowknight, halo0073, Pheroman, as33156, NikkiReloaded
Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 848
Thanks received:
744 thanks in 280 posts

05-07-2012 6:38 PM

(04-14-2012 7:55 AM)Data4 Wrote:  I can sniff my wrist where I sprayed it, and the smell is locked into my nose for a good five minutes, so it's hard to tell if it's got projection or if it stays close to the skin.

Would anyone care to comment on that?

Not really shure about this myself. I had my friend using this on himself. And there was no doubt i could smell him 2-3 meters away from him. But then again he overdid himself with at least 5-6 spray. No either did i like the smell on him, as i think it was completely different on him. Or maybe it was the mones on him that made me dislike it?

Just recived a new bottle of Voracious. What i havent thinking about before with the scent, is the smell of vanilla. Its not to sweet, and your description of scent is something i can relate to.

Did you take the step out trying this outdoors?
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2012 6:38 PM by Q-Tips.)
05-07-2012 6:38 PM
Data4
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 67
Thanks received:
402 thanks in 146 posts

05-09-2012 4:39 AM

(05-07-2012 6:38 PM)Q-Tips Wrote:  Did you take the step out trying this outdoors?

I haven't really had time. We've started working some serious overtime lately, which would explain my lack of activity on the forums over the last couple of weeks. I've worn it to work a couple of times just to see if anyone would react to it, whether the smell or pheromones. No one actually said anything, but I've decided it's probably not something I can pull off on a regular basis at work anyway. I was just curious.

My roommate likes it, though. She really digs the cinnamon notes in it.
05-09-2012 4:39 AM
misfit101
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 22
Thanks received:
183 thanks in 53 posts

05-15-2012 2:01 AM

I bought a sample of voracious with my last order, but I still haven't gotten the nerve to wear it out in public lol. It is very sweet and to tell you the truth it smells great, but I'm not sure I'm comfortable smelling that sweet lol. For example I can't wear Teacher's Pest either. I also love the smell of Super for Men, yet also can't seem to find an ocassion where I'm brave enough to smell like it lol. Voracious to me smells like a butterscoth barber shop if that makes any sense. There is a manly side yet it is buried under sweetness that I can see many girls loving, but others not associating it as manly.

Out of last batch of samples I ordered three really stood out:

Cry Havoc: Now this smells manly to me! It's like grass with spices and a dash of class haha. My favorite of the samples.

Mojo Oil: I was incredibly surprised that this blend smelled so good. It sounded like the ingredients were picked more for their magickal purposes and less for their scent, but I kept getting whiffs of something amazing all day until I figured it out, it was Mojo Oil.

Black Candy. I wouldn't have thought I'd like a licorice scent, much less one called black candy, but this one is actually really fresh and not cloying at all, it's awesome.
05-15-2012 2:01 AM

halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1411
Thanks received:
2755 thanks in 1322 posts

05-15-2012 10:01 AM

(05-15-2012 2:01 AM)misfit101 Wrote:  I bought a sample of voracious with my last order, but I still haven't gotten the nerve to wear it out in public lol. It is very sweet and to tell you the truth it smells great, but I'm not sure I'm comfortable smelling that sweet lol. For example I can't wear Teacher's Pest either. I also love the smell of Super for Men, yet also can't seem to find an ocassion where I'm brave enough to smell like it lol. Voracious to me smells like a butterscoth barber shop if that makes any sense. There is a manly side yet it is buried under sweetness that I can see many girls loving, but others not associating it as manly.

Out of last batch of samples I ordered three really stood out:

Cry Havoc: Now this smells manly to me! It's like grass with spices and a dash of class haha. My favorite of the samples.

Mojo Oil: I was incredibly surprised that this blend smelled so good. It sounded like the ingredients were picked more for their magickal purposes and less for their scent, but I kept getting whiffs of something amazing all day until I figured it out, it was Mojo Oil.

Black Candy. I wouldn't have thought I'd like a licorice scent, much less one called black candy, but this one is actually really fresh and not cloying at all, it's awesome.

You can do it. If you can wear a floral (Black Candy-violet) you can wear a sweet. Take the bottle with you when you go out sometime and after you have caught a buzz, put some on. What's the worst that can happen? Start with just a small amount.
05-15-2012 10:01 AM
Thanks given by misfit101
Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 848
Thanks received:
744 thanks in 280 posts

05-16-2012 2:09 AM

Maybe my experience wouldnt be of much help, misfit. But i have been using Voracious rather much, i am on my third bottle now. I can agree with you, it do smell a little sweet. And on me the Vanilla comes in very remarkable. Many of Love Potion's men fragrance are sweet or foody. However, there are some masculine scents from Love Potion as well. I just tried Thunder, and that was one i really like. A kind of Aqua type.

With the Voracious, i have actually never got any bad comments at all. From the time i used it, there have been one guy treating me like i was gay (he was gay himself). And that is all i noticed negative. I never got much feedback from men, but a handful guys telling me i smell nice. I got a huge amount of women given me compliments. And women always like to stick around and stay close to me, when i use Varcious.

Last fall, when i had used half a bottle, i gave it away to a friend of mine. The smell on him was totally different. It was slightly moe feminine. Besides from that i really cant explain how it smelled other than i just didnt like it at all. But i do think the pheromone had a role to play with that. It actually surprised me, since i knew what he used. But i couldnt stand him. I felt he was just a show-off trying to be something he wasnt. I constantly corrected him when he said something and i didnt feel like being close to him.
05-16-2012 2:09 AM
Thanks given by Pheroman, halo0073, shadowknight, misfit101
misfit101
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
183 thanks in 53 posts

05-20-2012 8:47 PM

Thanks for your replies! Halo do you really feel black candy is floral? I always think fresh when I wear it. I can see the anise giving it a bit of a floral vibe, but I just think it makes the freshness deeper and more complex. I don't seem to get any violet from it. I actually really love Black Candy.

I wore Voracious and found out that it actually mellows out very fast. It doesn't stay as sweet as my first impression of it for very long, but morphes into more of a pipe tobacco scent, even a bit smokey. It's much less feminine than I thought so good think it the same thing didn't happen to me as to your friend Q tips lol. I'm not sure my skin chemistry is doing it justice, though as I feel it eats it up fairly quickly, but I'll test it some more before I make a final conclusion.
(This post was last modified: 05-20-2012 8:49 PM by misfit101.)
05-20-2012 8:47 PM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1411
Thanks received:
2755 thanks in 1322 posts

05-21-2012 11:08 AM

(05-20-2012 8:47 PM)misfit101 Wrote:  Thanks for your replies! Halo do you really feel black candy is floral? I always think fresh when I wear it. I can see the anise giving it a bit of a floral vibe, but I just think it makes the freshness deeper and more complex. I don't seem to get any violet from it. I actually really love Black Candy.

I wore Voracious and found out that it actually mellows out very fast. It doesn't stay as sweet as my first impression of it for very long, but morphes into more of a pipe tobacco scent, even a bit smokey. It's much less feminine than I thought so good think it the same thing didn't happen to me as to your friend Q tips lol. I'm not sure my skin chemistry is doing it justice, though as I feel it eats it up fairly quickly, but I'll test it some more before I make a final conclusion.

I used to have a bottle. Yes definitely a complex floral. The 2 dominant notes in it for me were anise and violet. The violet went a bit soapy on me which is why I sold it. Don't worry though violet is a traditional men's note in perfuming. Lots of men's fragrances have it, you just probably don't know it because they don't usually promote men's stuff as a floral. Lavender is another traditional floral that you sometimes see in men's fragrances.
05-21-2012 11:08 AM
Thanks given by misfit101

misfit101
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
183 thanks in 53 posts

05-25-2012 2:14 AM

Skin chemistry is always interesting. I have a lot of blends that tend to go way too soapy on me yet Black Candy doesn't. Hmm I think I might actually like the violet note, because I suspect it's in a couple of other blends I like from Love Potion one being Bodice Ripper.
By the way, Halo, any recommendations on the male scents that you personally like?
05-25-2012 2:14 AM

Share This Thread