Hello There, Guest! Register

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Votes - 3.93 Average
Voodoo (The Reviews Thread)
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Voodoo (The Reviews Thread)
02-20-2015 7:43 AM

Please post your reviews here.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2015 7:49 AM by kimosabe.)
02-20-2015 7:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Data4
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Voodoo (The Reviews Thread)
02-20-2015 9:32 PM

What? No reviews yet? Big Grin Well, I guess I'm not contributing much either. Just wanted to add my "Got mine!" to the fray.

But, to make it somewhat legit, I'll comment on the smell. As noted by Vaccine, there is a bit of a pine hint to it, though I would categorize it as a general green note, albeit a slightly dark green. Perhaps a little oakmoss in there? I'm not good with picking out individual notes, only overall impressions. That said, it smells fairly modern, and imho, definitely wearable. No trace of phero smell from the bottle.

Also got the AV, but I've already got a full sized bottle I break out every once in awhile. Additionally, I asked for and received samples of Wolf (tried it before, need to get reacquainted), and Nude Alpha (first time for me), and can't wait to try them out.

I'm very seriously considering answering the "Who do you Voodoo?" question with "A stripper". Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2015 9:33 PM by Data4.)
02-20-2015 9:32 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

02-21-2015 5:38 AM

This thread is quickly turning into another "voodoo hype and excitment thread" instead of a reporting thread as its designed to be.. I understand people here are excited with voodoos arrival, but how about we remain true to the subject matter here which is voodoo reports.....before the thread starts getting out of hand again like the OTHER voodoo thread!

Now onto the reports......drum roll...Smile

dsouza

ADMIN NOTE: Posts that were not at lest some sort of review, comment on or question about a review have been moved into the Non Reviews thread.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel::
(This post was last modified: 02-21-2015 5:53 AM by dsouza.)
02-21-2015 5:38 AM
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

02-21-2015 6:27 AM

(02-21-2015 5:38 AM)dsouza Wrote:  This thread is quickly turning into another "voodoo hype and excitment thread" instead of a reporting thread as its designed to be.. I understand people here are excited with voodoos arrival, but how about we remain true to the subject matter here which is voodoo reports.....before the thread starts getting out of hand again like the OTHER voodoo thread!

Now onto the reports......drum roll...Smile

dsouza

+1 , dsouza
Please, place everything except the reviews/reports in THIS thread.

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
(This post was last modified: 02-21-2015 6:28 AM by avi.)
02-21-2015 6:27 AM

Krazyzer0
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

02-22-2015 9:05 PM

2/22/2015 Voodoo Report
My first time trying Voodoo solo in a study session with 2 female classmates.

Application and setting: 1030 morning at home, 5 drops of Voodoo (with ritual) all on the neck. headed to a local coffee shop at around 1130. Average exposure temp: 70F/ 21C in a climate controlled coffee shop. total length of exposure 4.5 hours. Average distance from target: 2-3ft/<1 meter. Me: 29 yr old, Asian, fit, no known health issues.

self effects: I felt pretty playful during the first 30 minutes then it gradually declined off. Nothing else was noted from my baseline. Smell wise, I like the smell slightly more than AV, but no where as awesome as Wolf. If I have to give a rating, than 6/10 with wolf being 8/10. I can still smell the scent 7 hours post application.

Effects on others: 2 female classmates were exposed. they were sitting facing each other and I sat in the middle facing their peripheral vision. On the left is Ni, 27yr with strong Hispanic genetics HB6, known her for 2 yrs. On the right is Na, also 27yr with light Hispanic genetic HB8, known her for 1yr. Na is my target. Both have been unintentionally previously exposed to Xist, taboo, and NA for about a month. I see them both for 4 days a week.

I didn't pay much attention to Ni because I am not interested in her. With Na however, I noticed minor pupil dilation at the beginning. At 2 hours post exposure, I notice with my peripheral vision that she does about 3 quick glances of her eyes at me, (you know, the quick look when you look at someone with only your eyes, then look away before they catch you) this is not her baseline behavior. At 3hrs post exposure, I noticed minor pupil dilation during a conversation. At 3.5 hours post exposure, the 3 of us got in close proximity (target's nose was less than 1ft from application point) to do practice questions for our test on my laptop, I noticed that Na did over 5 quick glances with her eyes again.

I noticed nothing else out of the ordinary, except that throughout our whole time together, Na was constantly playing with her hair, i.e. hair flips, strokes, finger combs, etc. Na's body language also seemed fidgety (mostly shifting in chair). I asked her why does she seemed so fidgety today and she said she must have been sore from doing leg exercises from yesterday. This fidgety is only slightly more than her baseline and actually don't think it means much.

At 5:15pm/1715 they when home and I'm still here studying. Not much interaction from males. Other males and females are around but nothing out of ordinary is noted.

Nothing else to further report.

Factors that could have affected this interaction:
-We are nursing students and school work is intense. We have a test on Tuesday, so we all are focused on studying. This means that my target's mind would probably be more focused on school than her male classmate.
-My primary focus today was to study, but tried to pay attention to the mone's as much as I can.
-My target has a boyfriend, I don't know how strong their relationship is, but she may be resistant to be interested in other guys.
-I never made a move on Na. I don't really make moves on girls in a relationship. They are still a target, but there are plenty of girls out there and I already have a FWB and other targets.
-not a particularly a warm day so diffusion and intensity may not be optimal.

Personal opinion: Voodoo seems subtle and slow hitter thus far but maybe a little more notable hits than NA. We all are interested in Voodoo for the imprinting effect so I don't expect to see big hits during face to face interaction but rather at other times when you are not with the target. LAL's webpage description insinuates that Voodoo is social then imprint then sexual. I did notice social as it made me happy and playful at early exposure and conversations with my classmates were playful-ish with smiles and light laughs at times. I have yet to experience imprinting effect nor sexual hits, but time will tell.

End of report. Please excuse typos and such as I'm typing fast and need time to study. I plan to use Voodoo solo for two more weeks in class and clinical before I add androstadienone. I'll answer any questions and edit this report later when I can.

IS, IO, IH, A134, P83
Xist, Love boat, Taboo, Evolve
NA, AV, Wolf, Androstadienone
New Pheromone Additive
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2015 9:24 PM by Krazyzer0.)
02-22-2015 9:05 PM
BigKahuna
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-23-2015 4:13 AM

Hey what's up my phero brothers and sisters. As promised, I tested my unwitched voodoo tonight. I went to walmart, a strip club and a bar/lounge by my house. I'm going to give you a straight up honest review about tonight.

First of all, the scent, its a green, fresh yet sophisticated scent that reminds me of aqua velva. I put on 2 drops on my right arm and split them on my neck and arms. I felt a rush of excitement and I headed out the door with a huge smile.

Ok, I went to walmart but it was dead, there was nobody there so I bounced out. Then I went to a strip club ( which I never go to)
Just to test voodoo around really hot strippers. ( hey, someone has to do it right?) and as soon as I walked in there was a really hot blonde chick that asked me for my i.d. I showed it to her and she definitely got a whiff of my voodoo. She gave me My i.d back and smiled and started touching my hair. Hit.
She blushed and said she was sorry and I just laughed. I sat down and watched the strippers dance and sipped a corona.
I noticed the same Blonde staring at me, she was a solid 9.
She came up to me and asked me if I wanted anything and again touched my hair. After that she disappeared and I sat there and watched the girls dancing. I stayed for a little longer and then I left. I threw a couple dollars down for the stripper dancing in front of me and I was out.

Then I went to a local bar/lounge by my house. It was pretty dead but for phero testing purposes, and for all you guys I stayed and had a great time. I got a drink at the bar and sat by myself and watched people sing karioke. I noticed a brunette girl
6.5 kept walking by me and kept staring at me. She was with a group of people and after a few minutes her guy friend came up to me and invited me to sit with them. I sat down with the group and they all introduced themselves to me and we all shook hands. The girl started touching my legs with hers but she wouldnt talk much to me. I think she was intimidated. She took her sweater off and unbuttoned her shirt and got closer and closer to me. I am in a relationship so I didn't advance with her
But I for sure could have. She was really nervous talking to me.

Then some guy from the group comes up to me and says this in my ear "hey man, heres the deal, you see that girl over there, she wont kiss me unless she sees us kiss" I immediately stopped laughing and said no fucking way man, I aint gay man. He kept asking me so I got up and left. I saw 2 hot women sitting together so I asked them if I could join them. They said sure.
One of them is asian, she was a solid 9. Really sexy and classy
And her friend is latina and thick, a big booty, and curves with big brown eyes and a really nice friendly smile.

I sat with them for about two hours and made them laugh and got to know them. They were talking about their boyfriends and how they both want to break up with them. I changed the subject and teased them a little bit and gave them complimements and teased them. At first they were really quiet with their shields on
But after a few minutes the voodoo hit them in the head. They said im the hottest guy in the bar and wayy hotter than their boyfriends. They said I remind them of a calvin klien model.
One of them got really close and smelled my neck and said
You are so hot! She said if I didnt have a boyfriend I would totally ask you out. I laughed and told her she couldn't handle me and they both laughed. Then the other girl came and sat next to us and just stared at me! The two girls said, hey that girl keeps staring at you! I think she wants you. I laughed and said yeah I know. She said there is something special about me. We talked for a good while about all kinds of stuff. Then I told them im tired and im leaving, they gave me a hug and we said bye. Then when I walked out the door, I heard them yelling " Hey, bigkahuna come back, I turned around and I saw the asian one ask me for my number. She said "I know I have a boyfriend but I have to see you again" she said please text me, lets hang out again. Her fri end hugged me and smelled my neck and we said goodbye.

She is super fine and they are both under my.voodoo spell.
she has texted me like like 6 times tonight telling me how cool I am and how good I made her feel. It was definetely the voodoo.

I already got a girl and I never go out to stripclubs or bars but I did it for ya'll. Voodoo is really magic stuff.

"Limousine riding, jet flying, kiss stealing, wheelin' dealin"
02-23-2015 4:13 AM
Khan Solo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-23-2015 6:01 AM

BigKahuna, is your baseline (i.e. no mones) far from this kind of events or do you consider a succesful man when you go on the prowl? Did you realize a meaningful difference?

LAL: AV, DP, Wolf, NA, Voodoo; Wolf , Possess
HAX: Holy Grail, X22
Love Scent: Alpha-7, WAAG-N, SoE, NPA
Alpha Dreams: Glace (silicone)
PXS: XiST, Taboo, Connections, Evolve, Bliss, Cohesion (oil);
Flirt, Evolve, Love Boat, Cohesion, Ascend, SoB, Taboo
Apex: Core (fury); Titan
PTres: Androstadienone oil (50mg); ETFZ
AD: MX493
02-23-2015 6:01 AM
Fishdude

Rep Post

02-23-2015 9:17 AM

Exactly my thoughts Khan Solo.

How does this experience compare to your others with different mones in the same establishment.

Good job!
02-23-2015 9:17 AM

BigKahuna
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-23-2015 9:40 AM

When I go moneless, I never get hits like that, period! It just doesn't happen without mones. I have gotten similar hits with
Wolf+l2kv1+6xd9. I can say this, the scent Package for voodoo is on point. Yesterday was only day one of testing so with time I'll get a better understanding of it. You got to be careful with voodoo, deep imprinting will cause women to leave their men and become your stalkers. With true self confidence, good posture and good game and voodoo, women can become obsessed with you. Its a different feeling than my other mones.

Ps. Thanks to the dead guy for the aqua vitae.
Another thing is women that don't know me Never touch me without mones. Ever. Its like they get a few whiffs and subconsciously have a tennis match with themselves. Some can resist it pretty good, some crumble and show every ioi under the sun as soon as the mones kick in, But I believe that Garry isnt playing around and made one of the best mixes hands down of all times.

"Limousine riding, jet flying, kiss stealing, wheelin' dealin"
(This post was last modified: 02-23-2015 9:48 AM by BigKahuna.)
02-23-2015 9:40 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

02-23-2015 9:58 AM

(02-22-2015 9:05 PM)Krazyzer0 Wrote:  I asked her why does she seemed so fidgety today and she said she must have been sore from doing leg exercises from yesterday. This fidgety is only slightly more than her baseline and actually don't think it means much.

One comment on this.You know her but to me this is a hit, her answer.Saying she was doing leg exercises yesterday makes you imagine her doing them, that's why she said it.Mentioning body exercises out of the ordinary is a hit to me and it applies to both genders.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
02-23-2015 9:58 AM

Share This Thread