Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Votes - 3.93 Average
Voodoo (The Reviews Thread)
maxx55
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Voodoo (The Reviews Thread)
02-23-2015 11:16 PM

Dose: 3 Drops. I thought ahead and ordered mine in a bulb dropper jumpy

Environment: College Campus (not in a classroom though. got my hands on it after my classes were done for today)

Scent: Smells sweet. It smells like a sweeter AV, still solidly masculine. I LOVE the smell!

Self-effects: At first, not too much. I'd say when getting into an interaction I felt smooth. It had a flowing kind of self affect. 5 hrs later (when I'm planning to approach a girl), I get nervous about approaching (this only happened before with Bad Wolf on). Also my left pectoral would randomly start contracting repeatedly (also happened when wearing Bad Wolf). It could've been the fact that I was out later for the sole reason of approaching a girl that I felt nervous. I'm only out for that sole purpose when I haven't had enough interaction while wearing a new product (which happened with Bad Wolf too). Even now, 8 hrs after application, no nervousness, left pec randomly contracts sometimes and I now have a slight headache.

Effects: I ran into a guy friend of mine and we talked. I met some of his friends as well and later ran into an old friend I hadn't seen in a long time. Nothing out of the ordinary here. It definitely doesn't negatively affect guys, that's for sure. I also ran into a couple of girls that I knew. (Around 2 hrs after application) We stopped and talked for maybe 5 minutes, but that's it. Nothing too out of the ordinary (both of them had also been exposed to Core+Imprint). I approached a new girl in order to get a feel for the product (5 hrs after application). I half-assed it so bad, but she was quickly hooked. Even after answering my question, she stood there for a second waiting to hear what else I had to say. I had her full attention. I just said thanks and went on. I felt soo bad for half-assing it, I had to do one whole-assed approach Yes I approach another girl, 19 yrs old, black and french mix. Like the first one, she hooks easily. We talked and she invited me to her volleyball tournament (5 min. in). I was surprised that she suggested seeing me again so soon, normally I always have to suggest the meet up. She had asked me where I was going. I said to the union. A minute later she asked me if I was going there to meet anyone. I told her no. Normally girls I just met don't ask that kind of question. I walk with her to the gym. Once we get there, we stand outside for another minute and I still have her full attention and body faced to me. By then we had exchanged numbers. I said my goodbye, gave her a hug, and (I think I said "we should hang out"...can't remember) she said "We should get lunch or something, text me. It was really nice to meet you". I had texted her my name and about 5 min after leaving she texted me that it was really nice to meet me (she already told me this in person like 2 or 3 times). Super solid interaction. Here's the thing: The interaction was only about 10 minutes long Heat
02-23-2015 11:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Rep Post

02-24-2015 8:52 PM

(02-23-2015 11:16 PM)maxx55 Wrote:  Dose: 3 Drops. I thought ahead and ordered mine in a bulb dropper jumpy

Environment: College Campus (not in a classroom though. got my hands on it after my classes were done for today)

Scent: Smells sweet. It smells like a sweeter AV, still solidly masculine. I LOVE the smell!

Self-effects: At first, not too much. I'd say when getting into an interaction I felt smooth. It had a flowing kind of self affect. 5 hrs later (when I'm planning to approach a girl), I get nervous about approaching (this only happened before with Bad Wolf on). Also my left pectoral would randomly start contracting repeatedly (also happened when wearing Bad Wolf). It could've been the fact that I was out later for the sole reason of approaching a girl that I felt nervous. I'm only out for that sole purpose when I haven't had enough interaction while wearing a new product (which happened with Bad Wolf too). Even now, 8 hrs after application, no nervousness, left pec randomly contracts sometimes and I now have a slight headache.

Effects: I ran into a guy friend of mine and we talked. I met some of his friends as well and later ran into an old friend I hadn't seen in a long time. Nothing out of the ordinary here. It definitely doesn't negatively affect guys, that's for sure. I also ran into a couple of girls that I knew. (Around 2 hrs after application) We stopped and talked for maybe 5 minutes, but that's it. Nothing too out of the ordinary (both of them had also been exposed to Core+Imprint). I approached a new girl in order to get a feel for the product (5 hrs after application). I half-assed it so bad, but she was quickly hooked. Even after answering my question, she stood there for a second waiting to hear what else I had to say. I had her full attention. I just said thanks and went on. I felt soo bad for half-assing it, I had to do one whole-assed approach Yes I approach another girl, 19 yrs old, black and french mix. Like the first one, she hooks easily. We talked and she invited me to her volleyball tournament (5 min. in). I was surprised that she suggested seeing me again so soon, normally I always have to suggest the meet up. She had asked me where I was going. I said to the union. A minute later she asked me if I was going there to meet anyone. I told her no. Normally girls I just met don't ask that kind of question. I walk with her to the gym. Once we get there, we stand outside for another minute and I still have her full attention and body faced to me. By then we had exchanged numbers. I said my goodbye, gave her a hug, and (I think I said "we should hang out"...can't remember) she said "We should get lunch or something, text me. It was really nice to meet you". I had texted her my name and about 5 min after leaving she texted me that it was really nice to meet me (she already told me this in person like 2 or 3 times). Super solid interaction. Here's the thing: The interaction was only about 10 minutes long Heat

What are the main differences you feel this product has compared to say NA? I assume you've tried NA.

dsouza

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel::
(This post was last modified: 02-24-2015 8:52 PM by dsouza.)
02-24-2015 8:52 PM
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

02-24-2015 9:22 PM

I wore 3 drops of Voodoo to neck

scent wise, it's pretty good! Kind of musky wood. Not as great as Wolf tho Smile better than AV in my personal opinion.

classroom environment.
put shortly, no noticeable hits.
Maybe the guy next to me, he was talking to me a bunch as we did our group presentations with 2 other girls. The girls were 2 seats over from me, but the guy was right near me. Perhaps Voodoo hit him cause he was trying to get my attention on his sayings or maybe he is just that social. I wasn't even looking in his general direction when he spoke to me, yet he still kept coming back asking me "right dude? haha"

library 2 hours later,
girl to left may of peeked once or twice, then oddly enough she started humming and singing a few minutes after I sat down next to her. Very odd never heard someone humming so loudly as I sat next to them. Then she stopped humming after about a minute, probably cause I wasn't paying her any attention.

self-effects, not very noticeable. I felt pretty good I guess, but nothing really added from the voodoo I'd say for sure.

I did get a runny, allergy-like nose symptom as did another classmate a few seats away from me in my first class I had. I hadn't had something like that happen since I used NA the first time as well. Tells me there must be some good (or bad) stuff in voodoo to have my nose acting up.Lasted for about 15 mins, then it kind of died down.

Still was able to smell the scent decently 6 hours later whenever I turned my head a bit.

only day 1, will see how the rest goes.
I probably could of done better, but I didn't really engage today.

Target is next Sunday tho, so it'll be a while before I can see concrete evidence of Imprinting. I may use the AV it came with in the mean time cause it sounds more attractive for classrooms and possibly for work.

note to self, I wonder if its possible to imprint myself with this wearing it in classroom discussions to help my grades? haha Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 02-24-2015 10:07 PM by XyzN.)
02-24-2015 9:22 PM
Robbie - Banned
Banned

02-24-2015 10:30 PM

(02-23-2015 10:37 AM)Paradox Wrote:  First off thanks for the report.

Now I see what Robbie means when he says people on here make ridiculous claims. I understand your excitement for the product but has this formula created stalkers in your life? Why post that it will when it hasn't happened to you?

Not being combative and certainly no disrespect meant.

I do like the fact that you mentioned that you never get touched by women who are not familiar with you.

I thank you again for the report and hope to see more soon.

Haha. Thanks for noticing my comment about outrageous claims on here. I was initially attacked for making such comment.

We're all here for the same purpose; helping each other with reviews of experiences and tips to use Mones in more effective manner.

Personally, I would like to see more reviews about this product.
02-24-2015 10:30 PM

maxx55
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-24-2015 10:40 PM

(02-24-2015 8:52 PM)dsouza Wrote:  What are the main differences you feel this product has compared to say NA? I assume you've tried NA.

dsouza
I have not tried NA yet, though I definitely would like to give it a go
02-24-2015 10:40 PM
maxx55
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-24-2015 11:14 PM

Dose: 4 Drops split between the back of my neck and my wrists

Environment: College Campus (no class today)

Note: Two girls that actually smelled the scent both liked it

Self-effects: I'd say today nothing really that noticable with self effects.

Effects: I hung with a guy friend and we went to a pizza place. We engaged in convo with the two women working there (just small talk, not a real approach). Nothing perceivable.

I see some friends and start talking to them. I tell them about the texts I just got from the two girls (who I hang out with later). Both of the girls were exposed to me wearing Core+Imprint (for HOURS) and also Voodoo (for 5 min). I got texts from them saying "What do you look like naked" Clapping This has NEVER happened before (but I dont know if I can say 5 min of Voodoo did this). They kept asking me. They even said "If you don't answer expect a visit" since they both know my dorm building. As I'm telling my friends we get in the library and they go to sit down. Then one the girls who were texting me was sitting RIGHT NEXT TO THEM. I quickly told my friends that I gotta go, they were confused, I said hey to the girl. She says hey, looks at me and then her mouth opens so wide in surprise! Then I walk away. I get a text saying that I "reallllly reallly made her day". Apparently the girl who wasn't there had just wished that I would show up, then she goes to the bathroom. I show up, say hey, and leave and then she finds out when she gets back sideLol sideLol

Later, I hung out with the two girls. I went back to the library, sat down and they started telling me about everything that happened in the past couple of days. They talked about other guys too and the guys they thought were "cute" (they did this also when I had on Core+Imprint, but I feel like it was noticable more today). It kind of bugged me how much they went on about it. But then I thought to myself that I KNOW what I can do and I KNOW that I am an attractive man. Literally, it got to the point where if one of them said "Oh he was cute...I wish I would've given him my number". I literally was bold enough to challenge her. I looked her in the eye and said "Okay, go do it. I hate when people say they're gonna do something and never do it. If you want to do it, then do it, and if you don't then don't talk about it". I was completely calm when saying this, but at the same time I thought "I dare you to go talk to another guy while I'm here". It was a mindset that worked for me in the moment. Anyway, we get to the restaurant and sit down. Soon we all start talking. Somehow, we talked a lot about sex (at the table and afterwards too). We all enjoyed hanging around each other. Also I noticed that they did touch me a lot throughout the interaction. The thing is I feel like comparing Voodoo to Core+Imprint, the focus was more on me when wearing Core+Imprint. Yes, with Voodoo I got full body language from them, but I noticed the eye contact was more evenly spread and that they talked about other guys more. They did bring up the topic of what I looked like naked. One of them even said "I started imagining it when he walked up". After eating, we drove back to campus and talked while sitting in the car. We all talked and I noticed that both of them were comfortable talking about anything pretty much (though it can start to get annoying). When one of them told a story, they would use me as a "physical prop" or show me how someone touched them. One asked me if I'm touched a lot and I said yeah. Then they just straight up started touching my shoulder and chest (playfully) as a joke. Eventually one of the girls had to go so she walks back to her car. Then it's me and the one driving me home. When she pulls up in front of my building, I think to myself that I want to push it to see what I can get away with. So I talk to her for a minute or so and then tell her to pull her hair back. She did. Then I reach back there, grab her hair and give a slight but solid pull on it. She looks at me and then laughs and says that she's only had that happen in the bedroom. I say that it's a new experience. Then a minute or two later I say "So you guys wanted to know what I look like naked? Is that what you fantasize about" She says that they were just curious Ok There were times to when I grabbed my stuff and I even opened the car door and she would keep talking to keep me there. She must've hugged me bye 3 times while we were just in front of the building. Eventually, we say our last bye and then I grab my stuff and start walking backwards to my door. Earlier one the girls said that she would like to see me twerk and told her to look at my ass when I got out the car mooning. She was looking as I walked backwards and she gestured asking me to turn around, but I didn't sideLol

The interaction with the two girls was about 3.5 hrs. Honestly, I'll say that I want to see what Voodoo will do with a brand new girl that hasn't been exposed to anything/been exposed very little. I should be able to test that this week for sure. Also I'd say that they touched me more wearing Voodoo than wearing Core+Imprint.
(This post was last modified: 02-24-2015 11:42 PM by maxx55.)
02-24-2015 11:14 PM
CatMan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-25-2015 12:56 AM

Hey all!

Scent is great, I like it. Kind've a spicey vibe to it I think. I'm not great with scents but that's what comes to mind, spices.

Here's my first report:

Dosage: 5 bulb drops

Setting: Gathering I go to often with same large group of people

Self Effects: None I can feel. I never get self effects sadly. I feel I'm missing out on something awesome you all experience. But sadly, I've never experienced one before with any of my products.

Well, I get there, and a girl I know greets me. Nothing out of the ordinary, some fun flirting etc., same deal. I sit down, a buddy I know, is yappy and good cheer and all that, normal stuff. A couple girls I know, who are cute, but I'm not really interested in, come over to talk to me. Doey eyes, lots of smiling and laughing, and good vibes from both. Very pleasant time with them, but that's the same as usual. A girl I am interested in was there, but she didn't get exposed to Voodoo long enough to really register I don't think, maybe 30 seconds or so. I was leaving when she talked to me, bad timing, I'll see her Saturday.

All the other girls in the group I'm interested in weren't there. Tuesdays are usually a bit light in attendance, Saturdays are when it's packed. I'll be going Thursday and Saturday this week, to give myself a good chance to get Voodoo going.

Not really the best environment for the test run perhaps, the girls I really am interested in weren't there so I wasn't "trying". But, so far, for my first run...I'll be honest, I've waited months for this product...but I'm a bit disappointed. It felt like any other mone I had on, or not had on even. Obviously, not giving up, going again when attendance is better, maybe it'll show through then.

I feel lame being the first "bad" review, and I have been such a strong voice for Voodoo for a long time, but I felt it ethical to man up and admit my run to be the first negative review.

I'll post again Thursday night and Saturday night with follow up reviews. I'm really hoping they improve.

I'm very jealous of you testers doing so well with this formula so early.

Pheromones Collection:

LAL: Voodoo (Real) 30ml, Nude Alpha 30ml, Nude Alpha 10ml, 2 X Androstadienone 10mg 10ml Aqua Vitae and Voodoo Scent, Hypnotica 30ml, Asian For Non Asian Men 30ml, Aqua Vitae 30ml, Bad Wolf 30ml, Wolf (Sample), Bad Wolf (Sample), Dirty Primitive (Sample), Asian For Non Asian Men (Sample)
02-25-2015 12:56 AM
maxx55
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-25-2015 1:14 AM

CatMan, I noticed the whole "oh there's nothing that different" thoughts popping up in my head while wearing Voodoo passively. You definitely have to initiate and engage similarly as if you were actually interested.
02-25-2015 1:14 AM

CatMan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-25-2015 1:19 AM

(02-25-2015 1:14 AM)maxx55 Wrote:  CatMan, I noticed the whole "oh there's nothing that different" thoughts popping up in my head while wearing Voodoo passively. You definitely have to initiate and engage similarly as if you were actually interested.

Oh I engaged and had fun, like I always do. Played around and flirted as usual with them etc. Just not really interested is all. It was a great night besides this.

I just felt Voodoo added nothing to the equation itself as I was expecting it to. I was blown away by the reports so far beforehand and was pumped. So maybe that made it worse when I was like "Hmm, nothing's different here, this feels completely like normal.". You're getting way better results than me so far my friend, kudos!

I'll try again on Thursday night and Saturday night and we'll see what happens.

Pheromones Collection:

LAL: Voodoo (Real) 30ml, Nude Alpha 30ml, Nude Alpha 10ml, 2 X Androstadienone 10mg 10ml Aqua Vitae and Voodoo Scent, Hypnotica 30ml, Asian For Non Asian Men 30ml, Aqua Vitae 30ml, Bad Wolf 30ml, Wolf (Sample), Bad Wolf (Sample), Dirty Primitive (Sample), Asian For Non Asian Men (Sample)
02-25-2015 1:19 AM
maxx55
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-25-2015 1:26 AM

(02-25-2015 1:19 AM)CatMan Wrote:  Oh I engaged and had fun, like I always do. Played around and flirted as usual with them etc. Just not really interested is all. It was a great night besides this.

I just felt Voodoo added nothing to the equation itself as I was expecting it to. I was blown away by the reports so far beforehand and was pumped. So maybe that made it worse when I was like "Hmm, nothing's different here, this feels completely like normal.". You're getting way better results than me so far my friend, kudos!

I'll try again on Thursday night and Saturday night and we'll see what happens.

Alright well good luck! One thing I've been curious about is if Voodoo changes with the dosage. Bad Wolf became more social with more and more drops. Garry said that Voodoo stays the same all day from application...but what if the dosage affects how it comes off? Hm...we'll find out soon enough Yes
02-25-2015 1:26 AM

Share This Thread