Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Votes - 3.93 Average
Voodoo (The Reviews Thread)
CatMan
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Voodoo (The Reviews Thread)
02-25-2015 1:56 AM

(02-25-2015 1:26 AM)maxx55 Wrote:  Alright well good luck! One thing I've been curious about is if Voodoo changes with the dosage. Bad Wolf became more social with more and more drops. Garry said that Voodoo stays the same all day from application...but what if the dosage affects how it comes off? Hm...we'll find out soon enough Yes

I'll try it Thursday night and Saturday night again, not giving up yet. Smile

I never noticed BW changing at all, especially to a social. And I dose high. Always very alpha, very sexual, fear intimidation vibe. VERY strong, VERY extreme. Not to derail, but just wanted to clarify for you. So don't worry, it isn't like that gel mone that changes over time, it's always the same.

Pheromones Collection:

LAL: Voodoo (Real) 30ml, Nude Alpha 30ml, Nude Alpha 10ml, 2 X Androstadienone 10mg 10ml Aqua Vitae and Voodoo Scent, Hypnotica 30ml, Asian For Non Asian Men 30ml, Aqua Vitae 30ml, Bad Wolf 30ml, Wolf (Sample), Bad Wolf (Sample), Dirty Primitive (Sample), Asian For Non Asian Men (Sample)
02-25-2015 1:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Rep Post

02-25-2015 8:50 AM

(02-25-2015 12:56 AM)CatMan Wrote:  Hey all!

Scent is great, I like it. Kind've a spicey vibe to it I think. I'm not great with scents but that's what comes to mind, spices.

Here's my first report:

Dosage: 5 bulb drops

Setting: Gathering I go to often with same large group of people

Self Effects: None I can feel. I never get self effects sadly. I feel I'm missing out on something awesome you all experience. But sadly, I've never experienced one before with any of my products.

Well, I get there, and a girl I know greets me. Nothing out of the ordinary, some fun flirting etc., same deal. I sit down, a buddy I know, is yappy and good cheer and all that, normal stuff. A couple girls I know, who are cute, but I'm not really interested in, come over to talk to me. Doey eyes, lots of smiling and laughing, and good vibes from both. Very pleasant time with them, but that's the same as usual. A girl I am interested in was there, but she didn't get exposed to Voodoo long enough to really register I don't think, maybe 30 seconds or so. I was leaving when she talked to me, bad timing, I'll see her Saturday.

All the other girls in the group I'm interested in weren't there. Tuesdays are usually a bit light in attendance, Saturdays are when it's packed. I'll be going Thursday and Saturday this week, to give myself a good chance to get Voodoo going.

Not really the best environment for the test run perhaps, the girls I really am interested in weren't there so I wasn't "trying". But, so far, for my first run...I'll be honest, I've waited months for this product...but I'm a bit disappointed. It felt like any other mone I had on, or not had on even. Obviously, not giving up, going again when attendance is better, maybe it'll show through then.

I feel lame being the first "bad" review, and I have been such a strong voice for Voodoo for a long time, but I felt it ethical to man up and admit my run to be the first negative review.

I'll post again Thursday night and Saturday night with follow up reviews. I'm really hoping they improve.

I'm very jealous of you testers doing so well with this formula so early.

Do you think voodoo is better than na? It doesn't surprise me you had a negative outing with voodoo. As of late lal products have been more about hype than revolutionary.
Dsouza

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel::
02-25-2015 8:50 AM

CatMan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-25-2015 9:38 AM

(02-25-2015 8:50 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Do you think voodoo is better than na? It doesn't surprise me you had a negative outing with voodoo. As of late lal products have been more about hype than revolutionary.
Dsouza

Way too early for me to say. It wasn't the best testing ground. And my expectations were perhaps unfairly increased because of the amazing reports other had that I read about before going out.

Thursday night and Saturday night will be MUCH MUCH better tests, when women will be there I'm actually interested in. I'm sure the formula will show it's power then.

Pheromones Collection:

LAL: Voodoo (Real) 30ml, Nude Alpha 30ml, Nude Alpha 10ml, 2 X Androstadienone 10mg 10ml Aqua Vitae and Voodoo Scent, Hypnotica 30ml, Asian For Non Asian Men 30ml, Aqua Vitae 30ml, Bad Wolf 30ml, Wolf (Sample), Bad Wolf (Sample), Dirty Primitive (Sample), Asian For Non Asian Men (Sample)
02-25-2015 9:38 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

02-25-2015 12:07 PM

(02-25-2015 9:38 AM)CatMan Wrote:  Way too early for me to say. It wasn't the best testing ground. And my expectations were perhaps unfairly increased because of the amazing reports other had that I read about before going out.

Thursday night and Saturday night will be MUCH MUCH better tests, when women will be there I'm actually interested in. I'm sure the formula will show it's power then.

I don't have any reason to defend or oppose to your review, but from all the people here you tested the maximum dose.Maybe test lower too, 2-3 drops.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
02-25-2015 12:07 PM
CatMan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-25-2015 2:02 PM

(02-25-2015 12:07 PM)stefdude Wrote:  I don't have any reason to defend or oppose to your review, but from all the people here you tested the maximum dose.Maybe test lower too, 2-3 drops.

Thanks for your advice! I thought of that as well, but for whatever reason, I tend to require larger doses than others. Many guys have a great time with 2-3 drops, but I feel nothing and get nothing at that level. Only when I started taking bigger doses did results become obvious.

I'll try Thursday night and Saturday night as my usual 5 drops. I'm SURE I'll have great results when the venue is much better, as the venue this time was a bit tame. If not, I'll reduce dosage and retest.

It's fine, I always expect the first 3-5 tests to be lame each time anyway while learning the formula.

The scent from it is amazing, it scents up my whole bedroom haha. Everytime I walk through the door, or even just sitting in there, the scent hits me from the bottle. It's so strong, I love it lol!

Pheromones Collection:

02-25-2015 2:02 PM
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

02-25-2015 3:20 PM

Work w/ 4 drops, 3 Neck, 1 wrist.
Started off the morning on the wrong side of the bed. Tired routine.

First 15 mins,
40yr Peruvian Co-worker was a bit more relaxed around me than days I use NA around her. When I used NA I felt she was ghosting me unconsciously. But this morning she seemed more relaxed in approaching me with questions and just fun things to talk about.

I felt a bit congested in the nose like yesterday testing about the same dose. This subsided though after the 15 minutes and I was fine.
Looked for self-effects at this time, couldn't find them. I still felt tired in the head from my lack of sleep (I roughly get 6hrs of sleep on work days).

From there on forward though,
I gradually felt myself become more perkier and social. Within an hour I was being a social butterfly with everyone. I felt genuinely good about myself. I was amazed how my mood changed now from previously feeling. I was able to cheer up another tired male co-worker coming in with all my fun talk. Sang a few songs here and there throughout the shift. Felt a bit flirty with the other female co-workers around.
Female co-worker brought up a story about her niece going to (south) Korea for a martial arts competition in the coming months. I was able to keep prying information out of her as she told me about it. Something I normally would just let go if she told me, but this morning I felt genuinely interested and was able to keep the conversation going for some good minutes sharing some of my own personal stories alongside hers. For those wondering, it wasn't at all dark, it was all light and pretty interesting stuff we talked about.

Aforementioned male co-worker was also more social than when I used NA around him on previous days.
The amount of fun was not as crazy as say something Glace would get me, but was a pretty average boost in socialness for everyone around. Myself being the most noticeable, had a great morning.

Then I went to class like 7 hours later, scent was nearly gone from my own sense of smell (after becoming used to it these past two days). Nothing special happened in my all-guys class.
(This post was last modified: 02-25-2015 3:22 PM by XyzN.)
02-25-2015 3:20 PM

Falcon
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-25-2015 3:26 PM

Can those except Big Kahuna who has given a review state if they they have regular Voodoo, or "witchy shit " infused Voodoo? If you didn't specifically ask for unwitched Voodoo I'm assuming most of these (great) reviews have witchy shit by default.
02-25-2015 3:26 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

02-25-2015 3:29 PM

(02-25-2015 3:20 PM)XyzN Wrote:  I felt a bit congested in the nose like yesterday testing about the same dose. This subsided though after the 15 minutes and I was fine.
Looked for self-effects at this time, couldn't find them. I still felt tired in the head from my lack of sleep (I roughly get 6hrs of sleep on work days).

From there on forward though,
I gradually felt myself become more perkier and social. Within an hour I was being a social butterfly with everyone. I felt genuinely good about myself. I was amazed how my mood changed now from previously feeling. I was able to cheer up another tired male co-worker coming in with all my fun talk. Sang a few songs here and there throughout the shift.

Do you think one of Voodoo's self effect is antidepressant in nature? Similar to wolf?

dsouza

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel::
02-25-2015 3:29 PM
CatMan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-25-2015 3:49 PM

(02-25-2015 3:29 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Do you think one of Voodoo's self effect is antidepressant in nature? Similar to wolf?

dsouza

There is an emotional lift aspect of the formula.

It acted as good social grease, the night was smooth and fun.

I think maybe some motor mouth from people too from it. People would yap away and the convos were fun and detailed. Both genders.

I just didn't get any meaningful information about how it worked with women that night with attraction or fallout. On Thursday night and Saturday night I should have A LOT more in this department. I was so pumped up for my first run, maybe that set the bar too high, and the lack of real talent I was interested in hurt things. With men though, it was a good social formula!

I mentioned wearing the formula felt the same as usual with these people. But, maybe that was unkind without explaining I meant that in the sense of, I've always worn mones around these people since I first started. So I'm used to the uplift and other stuff, so Voodoo having it too means the formula causes the same kind of stuff. I felt I should've clarified that.

Maybe I was so focused on the relation to women with Voodoo, that I missed or undermined the things above. I'll be around more girls I'm interested in Thursday and Saturday night, so those reports will VERY likely be much better.

Pheromones Collection:

(This post was last modified: 02-25-2015 4:01 PM by CatMan.)
02-25-2015 3:49 PM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

02-25-2015 5:34 PM

(02-25-2015 3:26 PM)Falcon Wrote:  Can those except Big Kahuna who has given a review state if they they have regular Voodoo, or "witchy shit " infused Voodoo? If you didn't specifically ask for unwitched Voodoo I'm assuming most of these (great) reviews have witchy shit by default.

Witchy-shit here.

My Journal
02-25-2015 5:34 PM

Share This Thread