Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 3.86 Average
Voodoo Combinations
maxx55
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 337
Thanks received:
363 thanks in 204 posts

RE: Voodoo Combinations
03-03-2015 12:41 PM

(03-03-2015 11:08 AM)in3deep Wrote:  Wonder if comfort is already in voodoo or it might be good to add some cohesion

There is a sense of comfort from it but it's more in terms of "familiarity". I've used Crush XS and definitely think A-1 would only benefit Voodoo
03-03-2015 12:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Khan Solo

maxx55
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
363 thanks in 204 posts

03-03-2015 9:11 PM

Core 2 Sprays ( in middle of neck and split between wrists) + Voodoo (3 drops to back of neck)

I felt good and a little upbeat on my way to class. It kind of reminded me of how I feel when wearing Core+Imprint...that is until some unpleasant events occured today. I won't go into detail, but it was one thing after another all day until went out to eat with my friend around 8. I went to my only class for today, I say hey to the group of people I normally sit around. They all say hey except for S (a girl mentioned in my journal who's been around me 1 on 1 with Imprint). I found this odd and soon after we all start conversating I notice that she does not comment on anything I say only what the others say. I felt that and it felt uncomfortable. She made a flash with her camera and I looked at her, she was like "What" (in a "what did i do" kind of way, not aggressive at all), then she said that she was using snapchat. When she did speak to me it was normal, same as what I'm use to, but what's not normal is that she never initiated anything with me. It felt off. I can't say it was the sig for sure, could've been me.

I saw a girl that had a backpack that looked almost exactly like mine. I went up and told her, she laughed and then commented. She was instantly opened. In the matter of maybe 15 seconds, it was like we were in a convo, but since I just wanted to pass on by and get to where I needed to go I just left it. But yeah Voodoo can definitely assist in cold approaching.

Hours later, me and my friend go to a cool restaraunt and get some food. We joked and had fun. It was when my day finally started to turn around. I really appreciated it. Nothing out of the ordinary from our waitress.

Notes: As usual, I got some looks throughout the day and I think maybe one girl watched me as I walked by, but again I can't say that it was specifically Voodoo related. I see some others getting more blatant Voodoo results, but honestly to me, I don't see it doing anything until after I have initiated and then we are in convo. And even then the only consistent results I get from Voodoo are (Easy to open, deep honest bits of convo, and imprinting (though I've only seen a little)). To me, it's more of a background kind of thing.
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2015 9:13 PM by maxx55.)
03-03-2015 9:11 PM
Thanks given by Falcon
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 744
Thanks received:
1466 thanks in 688 posts

03-04-2015 12:54 PM

I had been wearing 7 drops of NA all day. Went out last night to dinner and a basketball game. Before going, I slapped on 3 drops of Voodoo 5 hours post NA application.

Dinner was fun, no crazy hits or anything, but my dad was chummy/buddy buddy - which isn't usually our relationship. He was agreeable with me, like a friend, rather than constantly playing devil's advocate/somehow contradicting everything I say.

The waitress (a 4/10 at best) seemed most eager to serve me, but that may have been my ego in play.

A chick at the bar - clearly single, and sitting with a friend - was cute (a 7/10) and stared a hole through me, even though I was with my wife and kid. Must have just been my looks, b/c she was easily 30 feet away.

I'd say what I noticed the most was at the game. We sit next to the same group of people year-in-and-out and game-after-game. I never really talk to them. Two or three people that normally don't chat went out of their way to comment on the game to me. It was not the norm.

A couple of the women went out of there way to tell me how cute my son is, but that's not unusual for women to do while he's around - women being women.

PXS
Oils: Xist, Evolve, Domination, SOB, Desire Me
Sprays: SOB, Love Boat, Bliss, Connections,
Impaxs, Cohesion, Odyssey, Taboo, PSE, Limitless, Evolve, XSP96

Alpha Dream
LIIK v.1 unscented

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Oils: Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Dirty Primitive, Bad Wolf
Other: Max-T-150
Samples: Hypnotica, Wolf, Nude Gay Alpha

Pheromone Treasures
Sprays: ETFZ
Oils: A1 50mcg, AT, GOA
Samples: Captain, THU

Androtics
Sprays: Instant Openness, P83, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Honesty

LaCroy
NPA, NPA Touch

Apex
Imprint, CV4, Style, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas

Wish List
SXD-9

My Journal
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2015 12:56 PM by RTBoss.)
03-04-2015 12:54 PM
Thanks given by Falcon
maxx55
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
363 thanks in 204 posts

03-04-2015 11:35 PM

4 drops of Wolf (front of neck) + 3 Drops of Voodoo (back of neck)

Went to my first class. I only have this class once a week so it's easier to get a clearer idea of what my signature is like since they don't get use to any one signature.

I was more comfortable with this sig than with Core+Voodoo. In terms of self-effects, I almost felt at my baseline, only slightly negative self effects. I was a little more self-conscious, but that was it, much better than the past few days. It was a little easier to socialize with people, but it didn't have the same hitting power as Core+Imprint for sure. A couple of people approached me but that was it. Nothing blatant here for sure.

Next class, I see D. I was planning on sitting next to K, but I didn't see her. I greet D and she gladly greets me and we start talking as we walk into the classroom, I go to sit next to her and as I'm putting my stuff down I see K come in from the corner of my eye and her friend wasn't there. I really wanted to talk to her, but I was already next to D...so I made the most of my time with D. We talked and had decent convo and soon class started. After class I get my stuff, I see that K's friend did come to class, so I knew they'd leave together. As I get up to leave, I see K turn around and glance at me and then leave with her friend. I leave with D and we talk a little longer. I walk to her to the cafe. She did ask if I was gonna be at the next class and I also noticed that her eyes were dilated like 5 minutes after talking to her today. I hugged her goodbye and left.

Went to my last class. I sat next to someone and before I was about to start convo with him he started convo with me. That was most likely Wolf. Since I've been wearing Core a lot, I had to initiate more, but with Wolf others do initiate. So we talk a bit before class and soon class starts.

Later, I meet up with N and D2 (both were exposed to Core+Imprint before and recently I've been exposing them to mixes with Voodoo). This was at about 5 o clock. We all went to this cool place with these really cool chairs. That was fun! Some people came in and one guy introduced himself. It was a lot of fun. I said that we should write our names on the glass of the area (it's allowed), N said "Make me" and got in my face again like before. I took her hand and put the marker in it and she wrote her initials. Then we all went to Red Lobster. It was awesome. We enjoyed the food. After that, we went back to campus and I showed them around to a couple of places they haven't been. N asked if I was ticklish and I didn't give a direct answer, but she figured out that I am. She said that would tickle me Pardon

I'll shorten the rest of this and just give hits
-N asked me if she could touch me, I said not now, ask me later and she was totally in my frame
-There were times that D2 would be talking and N would be verbally talking to her but her body is faced to me
-N wasn't feeling well so she left early. When she left, she hugged D2, then me. Then she said that it was a really good hug and wanted another one. Then she asked for yet ANOTHER hug after that...so that's 3 in total.
-N was hugging D2 for the second time a little after her triple hug fest with me. Then I came in from behind and tickled her and she literally had gotten to her knees Dirol (That was revenge for when she tickled me)

Interestingly enough, N still talks about other "cute" guys when she sees them. She particularly fancies asians. What's odd is that all of her behaviors and communication with me says that she wants me, but verbally she hasn't said it yet.
03-04-2015 11:35 PM
Thanks given by Falcon, Asian_guy_in_Taiwan
ppHamelin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 99
Thanks received:
91 thanks in 60 posts

03-06-2015 4:33 AM

So there's no Androstadienone in Voodoo at all? Interesting for an imprinting product.

7 drops of NA!!! I'm not worthy...

(03-03-2015 12:34 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  Garry said A-1 is compatible with Voodoo, so that would make one want to assume there isn't any IN the formula. Since Cohesion is A-1 with buffers, it would be different than straight A-1, but you won't know until you try, as MMM would say.

Take a shot. Hunter
03-06-2015 4:33 AM

dorfmeister
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 416
Thanks received:
148 thanks in 121 posts

03-06-2015 6:42 PM

I'm really curious about the possibilities of Wolf paired with Voodoo. Need to get some Voodoo first.

Intense.
03-06-2015 6:42 PM
RTBoss

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1466 thanks in 688 posts

03-09-2015 11:53 AM

Full write-up is in my journal...

Cliff notes version:

Early AM: 2 Bliss, 2 sample sprays of Thinker, 2 drops Voodoo

Noonish: 1 full dab (via direct bottle-to-neck contact) of new New Pheromone Additive

3PM: 2 more drops Voodoo, 1 drop 50mcg A-1

7:30PM: 1 drop Voodoo re-app, 2 dabs Voodoo (1 each crook of arm), 1.5 drops A-1

9 PM: 2 more drops Voodoo, another 1-1.5 drops of A-1

In other words, I had a shit ton of shit on.

My research assistant, 23 yo blonde/attached - hair twirls, lot of laughing, negged her fiance in front of me, qualified herself to me, pupils were dilated to the size of dinner plates, and she preened for me - pushed out her chest, spread her legs...massive success. As far as imprinting/fallout, only time will tell.

PXS

Alpha Dream
LIIK v.1 unscented

Liquid Alchemy Labs

Pheromone Treasures

Androtics

LaCroy
NPA, NPA Touch

Apex

Wish List
SXD-9

My Journal
03-09-2015 11:53 AM
Thanks given by greengrenade, maxx55, stefdude, dorfmeister
Khan Solo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 87
Thanks received:
66 thanks in 50 posts

03-09-2015 1:22 PM

Why did you feel you had to reapplicate so often?

LAL: AV, DP, Wolf, NA, Voodoo; Wolf , Possess
HAX: Holy Grail, X22
Love Scent: Alpha-7, WAAG-N, SoE, NPA
Alpha Dreams: Glace (silicone)
PXS: XiST, Taboo, Connections, Evolve, Bliss, Cohesion (oil);
Flirt, Evolve, Love Boat, Cohesion, Ascend, SoB, Taboo
Apex: Core (fury); Titan
PTres: Androstadienone oil (50mg); ETFZ
AD: MX493
03-09-2015 1:22 PM
RTBoss

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1466 thanks in 688 posts

03-09-2015 6:50 PM

(03-09-2015 1:22 PM)Khan Solo Wrote:  Why did you feel you had to reapplicate so often?

I don't know, I just had the urge to. So i did.

PXS

Alpha Dream
LIIK v.1 unscented

Liquid Alchemy Labs

Pheromone Treasures

Androtics

LaCroy
NPA, NPA Touch

Apex

Wish List
SXD-9

My Journal
03-09-2015 6:50 PM
Thanks given by kingtut savage

t-Rex
Awesome Place in IDN

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 53
Thanks received:
86 thanks in 46 posts

03-10-2015 11:15 PM

(02-27-2015 11:01 AM)Ricardori Wrote:  Today I'm using AV, voodoo, OD, glace.
Maybe it isn't necessary, but I want to make the experience. AV to attraction, voodoo to imprint, OD for auto effects and glace to soften so much none. Maybe it's too much, well see...

Hi Ricardori, any update on this mix? Have you give a try AV+VD together? I'm lil bit curious about AV+VD, it's like garry have something not to tell us and want us to give it a try this mix together, why whould he send free 5ml AV unscented while voodoo is scented? It's meant to be together right?!

My Arsenal:
AD: L2K V.1 & V.2, AM, Certo, Galce, Corporativo.
PSX: Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Taboo, S.O.B, Desire Me, API.
LAL: AV, Wolf, A4A, Voodoo, MAX T-150.
PT: ETFZ, THU, GOA.
LoveScent: NPA, Alpha-7.
LovePotion: Voracious, SS4M, Charisma.
Apex: Core, Imprint, M3X

You're victim of your own mind Dirol
03-10-2015 11:15 PM

Share This Thread