Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 3.86 Average
Voodoo Combinations
Blacky Chan
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 162
Thanks received:
940 thanks in 445 posts

RE: Voodoo Combinations
02-28-2015 3:25 AM

(02-27-2015 5:19 PM)MMM Wrote:  That's the MONE WORLD for you. Everybody wants THAT PRODUCT now! So much so, the REAL METHOD OF TESTING just goes right out the window.

Still ... once you purchase it, you have purchased THE RIGHT to mix and match as you please.

ONLY IN AMERICA? Not! Yahoo

That's the same thing that happened with bad wolf and pheromone treasures. People are slapping together combos right out the gate.
02-28-2015 3:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by MMM
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4118
Thanks received:
2180 thanks in 1055 posts

02-28-2015 3:29 AM

(02-28-2015 3:25 AM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  That's the same thing that happened with bad wolf and pheromone treasures. People are slapping together combos right out the gate.

Yep! Real MIXING ADDICTS, I tell you!

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT DOES, BUT I CAN'T WAIT TO MIX SOMETHING WITH IT!" Hi
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2015 3:30 AM by MMM.)
02-28-2015 3:29 AM
Thanks given by Arsenic
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1820
Thanks received:
4757 thanks in 1967 posts

02-28-2015 9:53 AM

Okay, so I'm pretty new to pheromones but I just got a bunch of stuff in and wanted to see how it works, so I put on 6 drops of Voodoo, 8 inches of Aqua Vitae, 90 mcg's of Androstadienone, 4 sprays of Evolve, 3 sprays of XiSt, and a few other things that I'd mixed together the other day, but I can't remember what molecules or products I put in them though.

I figured the mall would be a target rich environment and I could expose myself to a lot of people so that's where I'd go first. I walked out of my front door and this big dog charged at me jumped up and bit me then fell over dead. As I was walking to my car I passed a mother holding her infant child and the baby jumped out of her arms and started chasing me down the street. I was able to outrun the baby but it was pretty terrifying. I then drove to the mall and walked around to see if I could pick up on any hits, but no girls would come anywhere near me, so I decided to leave and test somewhere else. On the way back to my car a bird flew over me then circled back and shit on my head, then somebody must have followed me out of the mall, got in their car and ran me over.

Sooo, I'm laying here in the hospital trying to figure out what went wrong and why my combo didn't work. I really thought that women would be all over me and falling at my feet trying to rip my clothes off and texting me like crazy once I was gone, but I've been laying here in traction since yesterday and not a single girl has.

What went wrong? Why didn't my NUCLEAR MIX work? What do you think I could have changed to make it work?

Is anything I just wrote true? Not a chance! Whats the point to be taken from it then? If you start mixing shit together before you have a firm grasp of what each product does on it's own you cannot predict how they'll interact together, and if you don't get the results you expected you have nobody to blame but yourself.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
02-28-2015 9:53 AM
Thanks given by Curiosity, kenpachi, MMM, Blacky Chan, D_Darko, RTBoss, kimosabe, islandguy, jzsxd9, CatMan, ppHamelin, kingtut savage, Mr. E - Banned, BeautifulEnigma, Nicksw, Boss, right_mr, NikkiReloaded, TheBoogieMan

Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 300
Thanks received:
458 thanks in 186 posts

02-28-2015 10:07 AM

Come on guys, lets at least pretend we are intelligent and reasonable. Garry made availabe, supposedly 100 bottles max, lets act like it and do our bet to be as professional as we are capable with such facts. Otherwise, you only dimish yourselves and everyone else.

-Curi

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Asian, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose, Possess, Wolf

True Pheromones: TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
02-28-2015 10:07 AM
Thanks given by boyscout73
kenpachi
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1015
Thanks received:
1166 thanks in 320 posts

02-28-2015 10:19 AM

In a way this topics helpful. Now if anybody combo's it they will be forced to post their report in here and the hundreds of pairs of pherotruther eyes will glare at them with disapproval. Tongue

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, AV, NA, OD, DP, Nude, SXD9, BWolf, PA, Hyp, Voodoo
Apex Pheromones: Core, Imprint, Dionysus
Pheromone XS: ACE, Exotica, Bliss, Flirt, Vibe, Xist, Love Boat, SOB, Taboo, Domination, A1
Love Potion: Super, TeddyBB2, Voracious
Alpha Dream: L2K v.1, Glace, Corpo, AM, A1, Neno
Love Scent: NPA, NNPA, NNPA Touch, IMPI Red
Pheromone Treasures: Latina, GoA, Captain, Auraental
Androtics: A314 (Rev.32)
02-28-2015 10:19 AM
Thanks given by boyscout73
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1276
Thanks received:
1475 thanks in 959 posts

02-28-2015 4:40 PM

Laugh1Clapping

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
02-28-2015 4:40 PM
maxx55
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 337
Thanks received:
373 thanks in 203 posts

02-28-2015 6:31 PM

Yesterday

2 Sprays of Core + 3 Drops of Voodoo

My quick Voodoo summary: Voodoo seems to almost be like "Instant Familiarity" on the surface during short interactions (30 min. or less). I noticed that it's easy to open people and after being around someone for a long time, the "imprint" becomes more noticeable. At the same time, the imprint does start happening from the start of the interaction, though it'll behave more like a social on the surface (deep connection kind of social).

Yesterday's Report
Went to my first class and sat with some guy friends. We talked a bit, but class had pretty much started. After class, I went to talk to my female friend, M (exposed to Core+Imprint, maybe 3 hrs total). When I went to talk with her, the old lady next to her was looking at me (as if she was a part of the interaction/knew one of us). She also was listening and even laughed. I only smiled at her because she was smiling at me. Then me and M walk to get her package and we talk a bit. It was the same fun kind of vibe that we always have between us. I found this part funny: I asked her if she was doing anything fun for the weekend. She replied "Nope...my boyfriend is coming to visit". I laughed about this, didn't even know she had one until then Dirol I even pointed out what she said and hi 5'd her about it. She seemed a little confused like she didn't realize the joke. When we get to her dorm building we stand in front of it and talk a little bit. Then after a little silence she says "Well I'm gonna go inside now" and stands there a couple seconds longer (waiting for my usual hug). I hug her, she happily hugs me and we say bye and shout out a few more lines at each other as we walk away.

I go to the cafeteria to get some food, run into a guy friend and sit down to eat with him. Soon, two of his friends show up and we all talk a little bit. Absolutely nothing out the ordinary here that I can tell. I was sitting right next to a girl too. I saw a girl, R (exposed to Core+Imprint for 20 min.), that I was interested in when she walked in. I went up to her and talked to her. She said that she was there to study. I was about to end the interaction and let her go right then, but then she introduced me to her friend who was there. I met her and we talked for a minute or two. It was her sister that I met the last time I saw R. What seemed kinda weird was that her friend kinda just said "How've you been/How are you" outta the blue. It's a totally normal thing to say, but when she said it, it came across like she was saying to someone who is familiar not someone she's just meeting for the first time. Soon R says that they gotta start studying so we say our goodbyes and I go back to the people I was with before. Eventually, they all have to go, but another of my friends shows up as they leave. We talk a little bit, then as I'm about to leave another guy friend walks in and I talk to him for 2 minutes or so on my way out. I say that we should hang soon, he wholeheartedly agrees and soon we say our goodbye and leave (I had a class I had to get to).

I get to my class and notice that a girl who normally sits in the row in front of me is sitting in my row charging her computer. I sit two seats over (habit). I engage the guy next to me and he seems maybe a bit more lively than usual. I didn't read the play that I should have for the class so I asked him about it. He hasn't read it either, but he says that the girl has. This gets her attention and I ask her about it. She started to tell me about, solid eye contact and everything. This is our first interaction. She's telling me about it as the teacher has already started class. The vibe was like we were having our own secret convo while the teacher was talking. Even after a good two seconds after she stopped a bit, she remembered something, and then proceeded to tell me. I knew as this was happening that this was a hit. Soon some guy came and sat between us (this was after we finished talking). I didn't engage her after class, I just left. Now I'm curious to see how she behaves next class. If she behaves with familiarity next class that'd be interesting.

I made plans to hang with N and DJ (two girls) later today. I met them at the library and we all did our quizzes. Then we all get up to start heading somewhere to eat. They both talked about other guys being "cute", especially N. It was pretty ridiculous to me calling so many random guys in the area cute. We walk outside, she says oh that guy is cute. DJ is all like oh here we go. And just like before I give her the same response "Either do something or dont mention it". I was a bit surprised at her response. She gets in front of me, puts her face very close to mine (I thought she was about to come in for a kiss) then says "Make me" and backs her head up. DJ says "Okay", but then N says "No, I said for him to make me". I say okay and proceed to walk her over to the guy she just said was cute...she was resisting and saying "No" Laugh1 I'm pretty sure she knows that I'm very daring. She doesn't talk to him, but she sees some guy with a remote control board and when comes by she started talking to him. She told him he's cute. I simply allowed this to play out by choice as I wanted to see what she would do. She got on the board with him and thew went about 5 feet on it as he put his arm around her to hold her. The guy mentioned that "he got 6 girl's phone numbers yesterday"...whateverDirol Soon N gets off and we all keep heading to the car. That whole charade was about 2 or 3 minutes. As we walk to the car, we get near the curb and N starts walking backwards and asks me make sure she doesn't trip over something and die. We get near the curb and I look and I don't say anything. Then N comes back like "OMG you're so mean! You would've let me fall!" I laughed about this sideLol

We get in the car, go to a restaraunt and it's crowded, long wait. We go to another one, crowded long wait. The third one was N's favorite. It had a more reasonable wait, so we waited and ate there. When I got to the table, I turned around to put my jacket on the seat and I saw a woman (married with husband and kids) make eye contact with me, she held it a little bit, then smiled. I smiled back. Yes, I am use to seeing someone as I'm walking make eye contact and smile, but I'm not use to it in a restaurant while you're sitting about to eat, so I'd say it's a hit. Later, a couple walks in and sits at the table next to ours. Two or three times I say the guy's girl make eye contact with me. After that we went to my place.

We're in the parking lot for a bit and then I invite them in. Then N says "ooh threesome". I look at her like I'm confused haha! Then she says "don't worry, we won't jump you"....sureRolleyes So we get inside and go to my room and play some video games. We're all comfortable. And honestly, I wasn't sure if I actually wanted to have sex with either of them, but I'd love to just tease and play with N. If DJ wasn't in the room (or if she would've left for a second), then I would've pinned her against the bed Scout

Soon we all start talking and eventually N asks if I've had sex on that bed. I simply say yeah. Then she proceeds to ask how many girls I've been with and after that if I'm a player. I never gave her a serious or absolute answer to anything really, it was funny. After a while, they start coming up with a story that if my roommates ask what was going on that night then I just say that I had two girls over. We get hungry, I say let's go to iHop, we go. We eat, solid service (also at the last restaurant too). We get in the car and they start creating an even deeper story with more details (and also jokes we made that night). They wanted me to tell my rommates the story if they asked. So the story that THEY created went like this:

They fight off a mob of girls in order to have privileges with Maxx55 (Yes, they said "Privilege"). They hang out and enjoy me, then come to my place, have a threesome with me and make a mess, then shower me to clean up the mess they made, then take me to get some food since I'm hungry and then return me to my place since they have to release Maxx55 privileges so the next person at 2pm can get me (I told them I am hanging with a friend at 2).

Also, in the car, and in the hall as we left my apartment, they started moaning. In the car, DJ moaned my name and N went on and on about how real it sounded and how good she would sound moaning my name.

In total, we hung out from 5:15pm (About 5 hours after application) to almost 6 am (18 hours after app). Most of the crazier hits (the story, moaning, etc.) started probably around 12 or 1 am (12-13 hrs after app).

Self Effects: I was more in control with this than Voodoo solo. I definitely do not want to wear Voodoo solo. The self-effects...just no. I can't function. I do think that this mix has promise though, definite potential. I'm curious how 2 Sprays of Core + 2 drops of Voodoo would be though.

If I have time, I'll post today's report later.
02-28-2015 6:31 PM
Thanks given by meme371

maxx55
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 337
Thanks received:
373 thanks in 203 posts

03-02-2015 10:28 PM

Today I went with Core at 2 Sprays and 2 drops of Voodoo

I only made it to my second class today. When I got there, nothing out of the ordinary directly related to me. I will say though that it seemed like the class was more comfortable speaking their mind and being real when the teacher asked discussion questions. What seemed odd is that some were speaking without raising their hand. Most of them definitely wouldn't do that.

I was only really around a couple of guy friends today. Though I did see some looks from some girls, but I'm not sure it was mones helping or not. What is weird though is that I noticed that my friend's pupils were dilated and he is straight. When I saw it, I was kinda surprised. It wasn't lighting or anything as I checked my pupils and mine were normal sized. Interesting. Besides that nothing too interesting.

The girl I approached while wearing only 2 drops of Voodoo texted me today to let me know that she has to work on Thursday (when we made plans). So I must've crossed her mind. I want to continue my Voodoo combo testing. I have plans to be around some girls tomorrow. I'll either go with Core + Voodoo, Wolf + Voodoo, or Bad Wolf + Voodoo.

So far it seems like Voodoo has a "sequence" that it goes through and it takes time for the deeper imprinting to occur. With Imprint, it's more like you imprint your personality and the experiences you give on the girl (but it takes more time). Unless Voodoo's deep imprint is better than Imprint's, then Voodoo is good for an initial approach and Imprint can take it from there (as long as you drive it). But I can't make any comments about Voodoo's deeper imprint...I'll give it a total of 24-30 hrs of exposure on a single girl (how long does a deep imprint even take?) to see how much she's been imprinted.
03-02-2015 10:28 PM
Thanks given by kjd
in3deep
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 5 posts

03-03-2015 11:08 AM

Wonder if comfort is already in voodoo or it might be good to add some cohesion

LAL: AV, Wolf, Voodoo, Primitive (Sample)
Alpha Dreams: LIIK (v.1)
PXS: XiST, Taboo, Cohesion, Evolve (Sample)
Pheromone Treasures: A1 (50mcg/drop), Auraental, Grail of Affection, Captain (Sample), Escape The Friend Zone (Sample), Aura of Amity (Sample)
03-03-2015 11:08 AM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 747
Thanks received:
1506 thanks in 690 posts

03-03-2015 12:34 PM

(03-03-2015 11:08 AM)in3deep Wrote:  Wonder if comfort is already in voodoo or it might be good to add some cohesion

Garry said A-1 is compatible with Voodoo, so that would make one want to assume there isn't any IN the formula. Since Cohesion is A-1 with buffers, it would be different than straight A-1, but you won't know until you try, as MMM would say.

Take a shot. Hunter

PXS
Oils: Xist, Evolve, Domination, SOB, Desire Me
Sprays: SOB, Love Boat, Bliss, Connections,
Impaxs, Cohesion, Odyssey, Taboo, PSE, Limitless, Evolve, XSP96

Alpha Dream
LIIK v.1 unscented

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Oils: Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Dirty Primitive, Bad Wolf
Other: Max-T-150
Samples: Hypnotica, Wolf, Nude Gay Alpha

Pheromone Treasures