Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Using full ACE combo for Fallout
Ragnar
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
82 thanks in 35 posts

Using full ACE combo for Fallout
05-23-2013 3:56 PM

I've had a quick search, and this topic only seems to be covered in passing, I guess partly because Evolve has only been available in oil for a few months.

Background; I've been using a long-term fallout mix to target a work colleague. A314, Androstadienone and P83, with some Instant Shine and Instant Honesty. It's been working well, promoting a slow but sure crush effect and territorial (he's mine!) behaviour. After work, if I'm going out for a drink with my target, I add a very low shot of Androstenone (1mcg Turn Up The Heat) diluted with P130.

However, there are some issues with this; first, the uncertain quality of recent batches of A314; some depressive effects of higher dose Androstadienone ; and the short lifespan of most of the components (except A314).

So I have switched to Ascend, Cohesion, and Evolve, all in oil. Advantages are that Ascend seems to be of consistent quality, the androstadienone in Cohesion seems to be better tolerated than straight Androstadienone , and finally I can get 8+ hours of effects before I have to top up.

All good, BUT am I correct in thinking that I should be using 1 drop Ascend with 2 drops Cohesion at work, and only add 1 drop of Evolve after work in social situations? OR should I be using all 3 right through the day? I have built up a pretty good fallout, and I don't want to blow it by suddenly switching to a completely different signature!
Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2013 3:57 PM by Ragnar.)
05-23-2013 3:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Kahotep

Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 576
Thanks received:
1007 thanks in 397 posts

RE: Using full ACE combo for Fallout
05-23-2013 4:29 PM

Welcome Ragnar! Pillaged any villages lately?

I think your game plan is sound. Save the Evolve for quality 1 on 1 time with your colleague. Yeah, Cohesion should alleviate the lethargic effects of straight Androstadienone . Good call.

Odin be with you!
05-23-2013 4:29 PM
Thanks given by Ragnar
Ragnar
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
82 thanks in 35 posts

05-23-2013 11:57 PM

(05-23-2013 4:29 PM)Dafixisin Wrote:  Welcome Ragnar! Pillaged any villages lately?

I think your game plan is sound. Save the Evolve for quality 1 on 1 time with your colleague. Yeah, Cohesion should alleviate the lethargic effects of straight Androstadienone . Good call.

Odin be with you!

Thanks for your reply! It just feels too simple. One drop Ascend, two drops Cohesion. I'm used to having to apply 2 drops A314, a spray of Androstadienone , a spray of P83, a spray of Instant Shine, a spray of Instant Honesty, and finally a spray of Turn Up The Heat/P130. So many sprays!

I also love the smell of the pepper/nutmeg scent I ordered.
05-23-2013 11:57 PM
Kahotep
Censored By PheroTruth.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 162
Thanks received:
116 thanks in 79 posts

05-24-2013 12:15 AM

(05-23-2013 11:57 PM)Ragnar Wrote:  I also love the smell of the pepper/nutmeg scent I ordered.

The females love that scent in my experience. I say spend 9.99 for the 3ml oil concentrate... You won't regret it... If your going to bed or rocking a tank top put it near your arm pits.

The truth is stranger than fiction... It's best to ascertain a reasoning for yourself than to rely on another persons judgement
05-24-2013 12:15 AM
Ragnar
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
82 thanks in 35 posts

05-24-2013 12:20 AM

(05-24-2013 12:15 AM)Kahotep Wrote:  The females love that scent in my experience. I say spend 9.99 for the 3ml oil concentrate... You won't regret it... If your going to bed or rocking a tank top put it near your arm pits.

Sorry, I didn't make myself clear. I've already got ACE in oil, all in pepper/nutmeg. It's a very low-key scent, but seems to last all day, at least on me!
05-24-2013 12:20 AM
Thanks given by Kahotep

Kahotep
Censored By PheroTruth.

Rep Post

Thanks received:
116 thanks in 79 posts

05-24-2013 12:42 AM

(05-24-2013 12:20 AM)Ragnar Wrote:  Sorry, I didn't make myself clear. I've already got ACE in oil, all in pepper/nutmeg. It's a very low-key scent, but seems to last all day, at least on me!

Nah you was clear, good choice as I stated... Still can't go wrong ordering the scent by itself. He sells it in the mix section on the far right.

The truth is stranger than fiction... It's best to ascertain a reasoning for yourself than to rely on another persons judgement
05-24-2013 12:42 AM
Thanks given by Ragnar
rapper482
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
40 thanks in 17 posts

05-24-2013 1:36 AM

(05-23-2013 3:56 PM)Ragnar Wrote:  I've had a quick search, and this topic only seems to be covered in passing, I guess partly because Evolve has only been available in oil for a few months.

Background; I've been using a long-term fallout mix to target a work colleague. A314, Androstadienone and P83, with some Instant Shine and Instant Honesty. It's been working well, promoting a slow but sure crush effect and territorial (he's mine!) behaviour. After work, if I'm going out for a drink with my target, I add a very low shot of Androstenone (1mcg Turn Up The Heat) diluted with P130.

However, there are some issues with this; first, the uncertain quality of recent batches of A314; some depressive effects of higher dose Androstadienone ; and the short lifespan of most of the components (except A314).

So I have switched to Ascend, Cohesion, and Evolve, all in oil. Advantages are that Ascend seems to be of consistent quality, the androstadienone in Cohesion seems to be better tolerated than straight Androstadienone , and finally I can get 8+ hours of effects before I have to top up.

All good, BUT am I correct in thinking that I should be using 1 drop Ascend with 2 drops Cohesion at work, and only add 1 drop of Evolve after work in social situations? OR should I be using all 3 right through the day? I have built up a pretty good fallout, and I don't want to blow it by suddenly switching to a completely different signature!
Thanks.
Hey Ragnar,

Good to see someone else also interested in the fallout effects. I have myself tested a combo of A314, P74 & IH over a work colleague & the effects were more then amazing. I have been stalked at work like crazy & towards end of Feb I backed off as I was running low on A314 & the effects were getting very prominent. Moreover, the new A314 turned out to be dud so I landed up on Ascend. I am currently testing Ascend with Cohesion & alternatively with P74 for fallout effect. Will take some time to report but should be interesting.

I think you can try IH with Ascend for a while &see how it goes.

Cheers

Roy

Cheers

Roy

My Phero Kit :

Androtics : A314, Ammo, Ammo SE, TUTH, IH, IS, IO, IJ, P 74, P 75, P83, P 102, P 130.

Love Scent : NPA, EoW.

Pheromone XS : Ascend Oil (no cops),Ascend Spray (cops) Cohesion Spray. Evolve Oil,Xist,Bliss,XS106B,XS 99, XS 100, Connections XS,XS 113. Flirt,SOB,Odyessy sample.

Alpha Dreams : Alfa Maschio, L2K V1

LuvEssentials : Scent of Eros

CORE

LPMP Voracious, Best Sellers Sample pack.
05-24-2013 1:36 AM
polarvoid
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 412
Thanks received:
368 thanks in 206 posts

05-24-2013 5:08 AM

I've been using Cohesion and Ascend (both versions) daytime for a while now and found it a pretty reasonable fallout combination. In addition, Cohesion oil has the least negative self effects on me of anything Androstadienone I've yet used.

A314/Cohesion however is far better - by a very long shot and I'm loving it! But as I'm well stocked-up with older A314 for now, I can't say anything about the current dubious batch. I'm waiting for Steve's APi to go on general sale as it promises one hell of a lot for this aspect of phero use. Smile

I'm using 2-3 drops Cohesion (mostly 2 in daytime) with mostly 2 drops A314 (range 2-5) or 1-2 drops Ascend+ or sometimes 3 for Ascend-, which IME does gain from a slightly higher dose. The best and most obvious/sustained results have resulted from the A314 exposures, Ascend just seems to maintain the situation nicely, not build on it.

I have four major prospects on the go and maybe two minor (4 european 2 Asian) all of whom are displaying very good and ongoing responses and one has crossed the line nicely. ;)

At the end of the day (and sometimes during), I'll topup my app points with one drop of each and introduce a sexual - so far I've been choosing between Evolve (spray or oil 1-2 drops or 1 spray), Domination (1-2 drops) Alter Ego 2-4 drops, 2xTUTH - 1 spray, New Pheromone Additive (varying doses/applications) - All have given good results but I'd not say they were critical fallout components. Evolve oil or Alter Ego have been best, with Evolve most draw-breath sexual and AE more playful/social but I'm maybe not in the best position to make the best of the Turn Up The Heat or New Pheromone Additive just now for personal reasons. Domination is proving better in other mixes for me.
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2013 5:21 AM by polarvoid.)
Thanks given by ZB pmones
polarvoid
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 412
Thanks received:
368 thanks in 206 posts

Edit - DP
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2013 5:08 AM by polarvoid.)

Kahotep
Censored By PheroTruth.

Rep Post

Thanks received:
116 thanks in 79 posts

05-24-2013 5:54 AM

(05-24-2013 5:08 AM)polarvoid Wrote:  I'm waiting for Steve's APi to go on general sale as it promises one hell of a lot for this aspect of phero use. Smile

10ml bottles are on sale in the beta section for 69.99

05-24-2013 5:54 AM
Thanks given by polarvoid

Share This Thread