Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Using full ACE combo for Fallout
Ragnar
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
82 thanks in 35 posts

RE: Using full ACE combo for Fallout
05-28-2013 12:13 AM

(05-27-2013 5:40 PM)leon333 Wrote:  ragnar! what do you think of rev 31 A314? i want to get a bottle too but not too sure about this batch.[/u][/size]

Leon, I don't have the batch numbers to hand, but I know for sure that a new batch was released in April, according to Goose over at AD. He feels that it seems to be working OK, compared to a much older version that he has, so it may be that this new batch is an improvement over the dodgy one. The new one is still rev.31, but a different batch number now.

I have to say that I was definitely getting good results using A314 in a fallout mix, so it looks like my batch (the suspect one) was not a complete dud. I'm going back to it for a few days while I get a handle on Ascend. Please note that I was buffering my A314 heavily with 3 sprays Instant Honesty, something recommended by a very experienced phero user.
(This post was last modified: 05-28-2013 12:15 AM by Ragnar.)
05-28-2013 12:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
polarvoid
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 412
Thanks received:
368 thanks in 206 posts

05-28-2013 2:57 AM

(05-26-2013 8:35 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  Anyhow, the small amount of cops in Ascend does not make it seem that you just had sex, it just makes women think/feel that you're desirable to other women, that's according to Steve.

It is woth trying - A different feel yes but still very usable and although I've had a generally good reaction to Ascend at work, it was Ascend+ that got me a few uncomfortable reactions from people who have before and since responded well to me with A314 or Ascend-.

The only way to get cops on on a man by any "normal" method is by having sex - no matter what the dose or how well managed by other components in the mix, that is what we are signalling at a basic level when we wear anything with cops.

Yes, social proof via signalling that you are "actively desired" by other women is the idea behind using cops but IME, a substantial portion of women will not be comfortable with this if you are showing sexual interest in them and can actually react quite badly. This is why I've always come and gone on cops until Ascend came along.

And in Ragnar's case, IIRC, his woman has some quite serious issues with abuse of trust and comittment to an ex that may have included cheating - so it may not be the best strategy for him to try and connect and build a relationship with her by signalling that he has been with other women on a regular basis?
(This post was last modified: 05-28-2013 3:01 AM by polarvoid.)
05-28-2013 2:57 AM
Thanks given by Ragnar
polarvoid
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
368 thanks in 206 posts

05-28-2013 3:07 AM

(05-27-2013 11:45 AM)Ragnar Wrote:  Well, that wasn't a good day today! I went back to one drop of Cohesion, spread between my forearms 30 minutes after applying a really thin layer of lanolin-based moisturiser,

And mine was not so good yesterday fo the near-opposite reason.

i was using A314/Cohesion over lotion as well but instead of my second drop of Cohesion, I got a bloody great blob - So on it went anyway.

I then found it very difficult to do my job for being stopped/interrupted and held in conversation by woman after woman! Mostly in the late 20s to late 30s range. Smile
05-28-2013 3:07 AM

Ragnar
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
82 thanks in 35 posts

05-28-2013 2:10 PM

(05-28-2013 3:07 AM)polarvoid Wrote:  And mine was not so good yesterday fo the near-opposite reason.

i was using A314/Cohesion over lotion as well but instead of my second drop of Cohesion, I got a bloody great blob - So on it went anyway.

I then found it very difficult to do my job for being stopped/interrupted and held in conversation by woman after woman! Mostly in the late 20s to late 30s range. Smile

Shoot, finding the sweet spot can be pretty challenging!
05-28-2013 2:10 PM
Ragnar
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
82 thanks in 35 posts

05-30-2013 4:17 PM

(05-28-2013 2:10 PM)Ragnar Wrote:  Shoot, finding the sweet spot can be pretty challenging!

Today was really interesting; Yesterday and today I went with Polarvoid's suggestion - A314 (3 drops) smoothed with a spray of Instant Honesty, and 2 drops of Cohesion oil on my forearms, plus 50mcg of P83. I had found out that my target has just started her period. The Cohesion oil seemed to work incredibly well - she brightened up within 10 minutes of coming into the room, started tapping my shoulder, arm and back as she was talking to clients, initiated a bout of shoving and pushing like 2 kids in the playground until I grabbed her around the waist and held her for a hug. THEN the P83 seemed to kick in, and she went on to describe her period in the most graphic detail. Later in the day she seemed to realise what she had been saying (I hadn't topped up the P83), and she commented that it just showed how close we were, that she could talk about that stuff with me.
Then she started listing various reasons for me to go round to her place - fix her son's iPod etc - completely spurious reasons, just excuses really!

This time, keeping the Cohesion oil on my forearms, I did not feel any 'dienone depression, and using A314 instead of Ascend worked well. I think I am just used to the weaker effects of the particular batch of A314 that I have. I'll stay at 3 or maybe 4 drops to finish it off, and then switch back to the Ascend at ONE drop to start with.
I'm still keeping my Evolve oil for an evening situation!
05-30-2013 4:17 PM
Thanks given by polarvoid
Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2054
Thanks received:
1888 thanks in 902 posts

05-30-2013 9:24 PM

Great Ragnar! Congratulations on your accomplishment.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
05-30-2013 9:24 PM
polarvoid
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
368 thanks in 206 posts

05-31-2013 9:28 AM

(05-30-2013 4:17 PM)Ragnar Wrote:  Then she started listing various reasons for me to go round to her place - fix her son's iPod etc - completely spurious reasons, just excuses really!

This time, keeping the Cohesion oil on my forearms, I did not feel any 'dienone depression,

Err.... GET-IN THERE! Big Grin

It would still be worth trying one drop of Cohesion up around your neck - As well as being in an oil, whatever else Steve has in the mix does help the negative effects no-end. I get barely any with Cohesion.

I also find the spot just below the ears/behind the jawline really good for temp/diffusion. If you can tolerate even part of your dose up there it could help better. Smile
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2013 9:29 AM by polarvoid.)
05-31-2013 9:28 AM
Thanks given by whisper, AlteredBeast

whisper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1065
Thanks received:
80 thanks in 39 posts

06-03-2013 8:03 AM

(05-31-2013 9:28 AM)polarvoid Wrote:  I also find the spot just below the ears/behind the jawline really good for temp/diffusion.

Same here. My app points are on the back of my neck. Since heat rises, i figure the heat rising up from the collar of my shirt will help the mones diffuse better.
06-03-2013 8:03 AM
Thanks given by polarvoid
Blade
Pheromone Hero

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 215
Thanks received:
664 thanks in 310 posts

06-03-2013 11:00 AM

(05-31-2013 9:28 AM)polarvoid Wrote:  Err.... GET-IN THERE! Big Grin

It would still be worth trying one drop of Cohesion up around your neck - As well as being in an oil, whatever else Steve has in the mix does help the negative effects no-end. I get barely any with Cohesion.

I also find the spot just below the ears/behind the jawline really good for temp/diffusion. If you can tolerate even part of your dose up there it could help better. Smile

Hey polavoid are you a regular at AD? your writing style reminds me of someone.
06-03-2013 11:00 AM
polarvoid
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
368 thanks in 206 posts

06-03-2013 11:24 AM

There are quite a few of us on both boards TBH. ;)
06-03-2013 11:24 AM

Share This Thread