Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Using full ACE combo for Fallout
Ragnar
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
82 thanks in 35 posts

RE: Using full ACE combo for Fallout
05-26-2013 6:54 AM

Polarvoid,

I have the Ascend oil with cops - it least, it says "cops" on the label. I actually ordered the "no cops" version, confirmed on my order ticket that came with the products, but the bottle I got says "cops" on it.

According to Steve, the level of cops is very very low. Also, I'm careful to make sure I only get one drop! Do you think using Ascend might cause problems?

105a is XiSt, isn't it? I'll go and do some reading up on APi right now. Thanks for the feedback!
05-26-2013 6:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by polarvoid

Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2054
Thanks received:
1888 thanks in 902 posts

05-26-2013 7:05 AM

The cops in ascend is very low, just for purposes of amping attraction by maling girls think that you're desirable to other girls. I use the one with cops and it has worked well for me. I feel that the no-cops verion would be a lame duck product-wise which would not bring out the full potential of the product.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2013 7:07 AM by Mars82.)
05-26-2013 7:05 AM
Thanks given by eyeofra
polarvoid
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 412
Thanks received:
368 thanks in 206 posts

05-26-2013 7:20 AM

Yes, they are low but they do make a difference, although Ascend+ is the formula I've had fewest cops-related problems with.

From what I remember, your lady had a load of unpleasant issues with her ex and that is what concerns me about cops mixes, even refined ones like Ascend - having an indicator of recent sex with another woman on you might not carry the right impression for your current building/bonding/trusting/connecting situation (although she's been throwing out the IOI's like crazy) and whilst I've found cops are often very effective around women with issues, its often that they bring-out all the wrong aspects of their issues. TBH, although I like Ascend+ a lot, I'm still wary of cops in all but ONS situations.

Also, it was Ascend+ that got me the only bad reaction from one of my current crop of fallout prospects but she is an ethnic Chinese woman in her late 30s. Mixes based on A314 or Ascend- were just great around her but I did need to go a bit higher on the Ascend-.

XS105a is based on Mustang's IBF mix - which is well described elsewhere, its good on the fallout promoters and more sexually overt. I certainly won't rule it out.
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2013 7:25 AM by polarvoid.)
05-26-2013 7:20 AM
Thanks given by Ragnar
polarvoid
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 412
Thanks received:
368 thanks in 206 posts

05-26-2013 7:28 AM

(05-26-2013 7:05 AM)Mars82 Wrote:  I feel that the no-cops verion would be a lame duck product-wise which would not bring out the full potential of the product.

Ascend- is no lame duck, more that it is maybe most useful in other ways. Professional/work mixes rather than sexual/attraction.
05-26-2013 7:28 AM
Thanks given by sushi
Ragnar
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
82 thanks in 35 posts

05-26-2013 8:14 AM

Polarvoid, thanks for the info, your memory is amazing!

I've just received my ACE pack in oils last week, so I'll continue to use the Ascend, but just one drop, behind my ears, and put 2 drops of Cohesion oil on my inner forearms. My Evolve oil is the 3ml bottle, so once I start to apply that next week, I'll get through it quite soon. Then I'll re-assess the feedback on XiSt and APi, and decide whether to replace the Ascend with APi and the Evolve with XiSt.

In the meantime I've still got half a bottle of the rev.31 A314, which seemed to be doing something, even if the rev. 31 isn't as good as previous versions. I'll store it in the refrigerator for future comparisons!
05-26-2013 8:14 AM

Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2054
Thanks received:
1888 thanks in 902 posts

05-26-2013 8:35 PM

(05-26-2013 7:28 AM)polarvoid Wrote:  Ascend- is no lame duck, more that it is maybe most useful in other ways. Professional/work mixes rather than sexual/attraction.

Probably. I haven't tried it though. It's just my theory. I've been wearing Ascend with cops in the workplace and in professional environments (seldom do I wear mones outside of these 2 environments, and at the mall). The status vibe shines through over the effects the cops have. The cops effect is just in case it is needed, especially when I am at the negotiating table with a lady executive. I've gotten a lot of successful business results with that. Anyhow, the small amount of cops in Ascend does not make it seem that you just had sex, it just makes women think/feel that you're desirable to other women, that's according to Steve.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
(This post was last modified: 05-27-2013 12:43 AM by Mars82.)
05-26-2013 8:35 PM
Jojje
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 50
Thanks received:
162 thanks in 91 posts

05-27-2013 3:32 AM

I have an odl version of A314 left, half botle from 2010, use it now and then.. just aplied some at work.. but spilled so im prob about 4-5 drops.. this could be interesting. Mostly females in my office 80%. And some old boys that already see me at the office. Just got to stay out of the way from the big boss, dont want to alfa him out and get on the bad side P
I can see my ACE pack is working through custums now. Cant wait to aply some combo's of that Big Grin

Current Stash:

Core, Imprint,
LAL: AV, WOLF, NA, Hypnotica, DP, primitive, OD, SXD-69, BW
AD: A314 (2009V), IS, IJ, AMMO, TUTH, IG, IH, IO, P102, MX297
PheromoneXS: SOB-XS, Xist-XS, Flirt-XS, XS100, XS106B, Ascend-XS, Cohesion spray+oil, Evolve, Connection-XS, Bliss-XS, Odyssey-XS, XS111-DJ, Xs113 Taboo,
HAX: M512, C4, X22, WMB, Pherocide, Ladykiller, Black Ops, Element X.
Alpha Dream: Glace, LIIK V2, AM
05-27-2013 3:32 AM
Ragnar
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
82 thanks in 35 posts

05-27-2013 11:45 AM

Well, that wasn't a good day today! I went back to one drop of Cohesion, spread between my forearms 30 minutes after applying a really thin layer of lanolin-based moisturiser, BUT I went up to two drops of Ascend, one behind each ear. By the time I got to work I was feeling cranky, critical, and tending towards a short temper with everyone. My target commented on how "stiff" I was today, but she managed to stay positive, I suspect due to the Cohesion. So after getting hit by 2 drops of Cohesion last Friday, I get hit by 2 drops of Ascend today!
AND after 3 days, I sense the "fallout" effect is hesitating. Obviously, the thing to do is go back to one drop Ascend, One drop Cohesion, and probably one drop Evolve, as Steve intended! The full ACE combo!

However, I am feeling unsure about the whole deal at the moment; I'm tempted to go back to my previous mix of A314 / A 1 / P83, to use up what little is left, cement where I left off, then make the final switch to single drops of ACE. This stuff is powerful, no doubt. Very powerful.
05-27-2013 11:45 AM
Thanks given by Mars82, sushi
veramis
Professional Lunatic

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 116
Thanks received:
127 thanks in 77 posts

05-27-2013 12:58 PM

Maybe try a314+cohesion, and maybe evolve too. I think ascend makes me a bit serious and can make me sort of woozy, less talkative. Evolve may be a good idea to add because it seems to give me some more energy and makes me more social, counteracting some of the sleepy and serious effects I seem to get from ascend+cohesion used together. On the other hand evolve is a sexual and you have to be careful using it at work.
05-27-2013 12:58 PM

leon333
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 65
Thanks received:
499 thanks in 252 posts

05-27-2013 5:40 PM

ragnar! what do you think of rev 31 A314? i want to get a bottle too but not too sure about this batch.[/u][/size]
05-27-2013 5:40 PM

Share This Thread