Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Using aroma lamp to diffuse Pheromones?
Vincent_Vega
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Using aroma lamp to diffuse Pheromones?
11-16-2018 1:44 PM

Hey guys,

Did someone ever try to heat his Pheromones at home in an aroma lamp? Like heating a sexual to fill the room with it?
Or burning NA so that the target is constantly inhaling it and gets super-imprinted?

Probably mixing the mones with essential oils would be good to cover the scent.

How high is the probability of ODing here when she's inhaling the mones the whole time?
11-16-2018 1:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

RE: Using aroma lamp to diffuse Pheromones?
11-16-2018 1:48 PM

Love Potion sells phero infused wax melts that works very well to fill the space with phero stinkiness. Using a diffuser like that really does work well. It does affect everyone. Party

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-16-2018 1:48 PM
Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-16-2018 2:14 PM

I have on several occasions, but had to mix them with Essential Oils in order to fill the entire house.
This way if you can smell the oils you can gauge how far the phero sig has gone.
11-16-2018 2:14 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-16-2018 2:21 PM

Never tried that!

Maybe the next coven meeting I attend I'll spike the air and see what happens Diablo

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-16-2018 2:21 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-16-2018 2:38 PM

(11-16-2018 2:21 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Never tried that!

Maybe the next coven meeting I attend I'll spike the air and see what happens Diablo

It works! It really does!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-16-2018 2:38 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-16-2018 3:28 PM

Ok, so a few months ago, I was going through my mone collection, including about 20 togo size vials which had dregs of god knows what. There were remnants of Evolve, Xist, Cops, DP, GOA, Ascend, SOB, AV, M3X etc. So I mixed them all in a 60ml bottle, added the same volume of Molecule 1, and sprayed it on my neck before heading off to BBQ. As you could imagine, it was somewhat inconsistent to say the least. I got ghosted, avoided, few wanted to engage with me in convo, and none of the women flirted or boobed me.
So not wanting to waste, I sprayed about 15ml over a box of insence sticks and left it dry, with the wooden box closed. The following day I lit a stick in my office just before a female colleague was due. After a few minutes, she went somewhat silent. Then shortly after, she became somewhat silly and giggly, which was followed by motormouth.
Even though the evil mix wasn't diffused by the burning tip (I assume that any mones would have been destroyed), I believe that the few centimetres behind the tip were heated enough to send the molecules outwards.
Once this concoction runs out, I might repeat, but will specific mixes. Voodoo sounds like a good starting point.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
11-16-2018 3:28 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-16-2018 3:58 PM

Methinks that I might create a Love God potpourri and see what happens when it isn't centered around little ole me; but diffused through the atmosphere instead.
Some of my lady friends have recently started an all-female pagan electric-folk band (that I named Dianna's Muse [you're welcome]) and hope to perform during the post-revel on the solstice. That should be a fun time!

thanks for the evil idea (wrings hands....muwahahahaha)

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-16-2018 3:58 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-16-2018 5:28 PM

Awesome!

11-16-2018 5:28 PM

Vincent_Vega
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-16-2018 5:40 PM

(11-16-2018 1:48 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Love Potion sells phero infused wax melts that works very well to fill the space with phero stinkiness. Using a diffuser like that really does work well. It does affect everyone. Party

So LPMP sells wax, but is it also possible to burn just the oil?

Does someone have an idea how many drops to use? I would like to try NA. And how long would it last? The temperature of the aroma lamp is higher than our body temperature, so i guess duration is decreased then.
(11-16-2018 2:14 PM)Don Juan DeMarco Wrote:  I have on several occasions, but had to mix them with Essential Oils in order to fill the entire house.
This way if you can smell the oils you can gauge how far the phero sig has gone.

How did it work?
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2018 5:40 PM by Vincent_Vega.)
11-16-2018 5:40 PM
Mnhazmat
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-16-2018 6:48 PM

I seem to recall a thread where someone had added mones to one of those misting essential oil diffusers, don't recall the outcome.
11-16-2018 6:48 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Can someone explain how pheromones diffuse? in3deep 1 1,202 02-16-2015 8:08 PM
Last Post: maxx55