Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Using aroma lamp to diffuse Pheromones?
Mnhazmat
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Using aroma lamp to diffuse Pheromones?
11-16-2018 6:52 PM

I wonder if you could refill or spike a plug in type air freshener? Similar to a Feliway phero diffuser for cats?

11-16-2018 6:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-16-2018 7:07 PM

(11-16-2018 7:07 PM)Don Juan DeMarco Wrote:  How did it work?

It was overpowering the first few times I used pumpkin and it was really strong. Lavender or jasmine is more tolerable.

When used with pheromones they help by carrying them further through the vicinity then the few feet dispursed from your body heat.
I can't tell you how effective it is for sexuals since I've only used socials in such a way but I think the oil such as jasmine also helps in lifting the mood as well.

Check out this study for choosing oils, reference in the end.

It is widely believed that different essential oils on various parts of the body may enhance the body smell not by stimulating production of pheromones but by amplifying pheromones already secreted.

Below are the most effective plant oils that produce pheromones similar to human sexual pheromones.

Ylang-ylang, is a woody, evergreen climbing plant widely used in the traditional medicine of Malaysia, Indonesia and Philippines. Research has proven that ylang-ylang essential oils possess sedative effect and certain degree of physiological influence on human. It is used to enhance euphoria feel during sex and also reduce sexual anxiety. Plus, ylang-ylang has been reported to be used as antidepressant to treat depression and nervousness and anti-inflammatory agent.

Jasmine flowers widely used in cosmetics and perfumes, as well as traditional medicines in China to treat a variety of diseases. Aromatherapy with jasmine oils results in significant increases of breathing rate, blood oxygen saturation, and systolic and diastolic blood pressure. Plus, it provides the relief of depression and uplifting mood. This study has shown that people who regularly used jasmine oil have rated themselves as more alert, more vigorous and less relaxed than those who didn’t.

Sandalwood is an evergreen small tree, growing to a height of about 10 meters. Essential oil is usually distilled from the roots and the heartwood of the tree. Sandalwood aroma oxygenate the pineal gland, responsible for releasing melatonin. It is considered one of the most calming incense, enhances mental clarity, peaceful relaxation, openness. Plus, it is said to improve interpersonal relations.

Nutmeg essential oil is obtained by steam-distilling the dried kernels of the ripe seeds of the nutmeg, evergreen tree widely grown in Indonesia. Nutmeg oil helps to remove exhaustion and treat anxiety-related symptoms. It may also enhance mood and concentration, and in combination with claw, has shown to increase sex drive in mice.

Guava leaf essential oil is produced from the young leaves of the guava plant and are widely used in traditional medicine in tropical countries. The leaves contain a number of beneficial substances, including antioxidants like vitamin C and flavonoids. The study done on fruit flies has shown that male sexual behavior and pheromone emission was enhanced by exposure to guava.

[/quote]
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2018 7:18 PM by Don Juan DeMarco.)
11-16-2018 7:07 PM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-17-2018 8:44 AM

(11-16-2018 7:07 PM)Don Juan DeMarco Wrote:  Check out this study for choosing oils, reference in the end.

Good info! Repped

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-17-2018 8:44 AM
Vincent_Vega
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-17-2018 10:11 AM

I really wonder how to dose. Diffusion should be higher than on our skin, so i think one drop should be sufficient?
11-17-2018 10:11 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-17-2018 12:18 PM

(11-17-2018 10:11 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote:  I really wonder how to dose. Diffusion should be higher than on our skin, so i think one drop should be sufficient?

Somebody that knows more will have to confirm or refute this, as it is just a guess.

With a higher rate of diffusion, you'd have to ultimately use more pheromones, but mix them with enough inactive oils to be consumed over the time span of the burning. I'd probably start at 1/2 of a human dose per ounce of oil (or other media) and then adjust the level of concentration, plus or minus, until you find the sweet spot.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-17-2018 12:18 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-17-2018 1:42 PM

I once tried putting 5 drops of Swoon into a small oil diffuser. It was one of those tea light candle heated types where the oil sits on top in a small reservoir. I used an apple cinnamon oil and at 5 drops I think it was a bit of an OD. Yup, even using Swoon. It had the 5 people in the room motormouth talking and getting comically animated. I think starting low and adding later is definitely the best idea.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-17-2018 1:42 PM

Vincent_Vega
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-17-2018 1:50 PM

(11-17-2018 12:18 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Somebody that knows more will have to confirm or refute this, as it is just a guess.

With a higher rate of diffusion, you'd have to ultimately use more pheromones, but mix them with enough inactive oils to be consumed over the time span of the burning. I'd probably start at 1/2 of a human dose per ounce of oil (or other media) and then adjust the level of concentration, plus or minus, until you find the sweet spot.

You're right, I guess starting low is the way to go here. Especially with potent stuff like NA.

(11-17-2018 1:42 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I once tried putting 5 drops of Swoon into a small oil diffuser. It was one of those tea light candle heated types where the oil sits on top in a small reservoir. I used an apple cinnamon oil and at 5 drops I think it was a bit of an OD. Yup, even using Swoon. It had the 5 people in the room motormouth talking and getting comically animated. I think starting low and adding later is definitely the best idea.

Do you remember which mone:eo ratio you used?
11-17-2018 1:50 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-17-2018 2:05 PM

(11-17-2018 1:50 PM)Vincent_Vega Wrote:  You're right, I guess starting low is the way to go here. Especially with potent stuff like NA.

(11-17-2018 1:42 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I once tried putting 5 drops of Swoon into a small oil diffuser. It was one of those tea light candle heated types where the oil sits on top in a small reservoir. I used an apple cinnamon oil and at 5 drops I think it was a bit of an OD. Yup, even using Swoon. It had the 5 people in the room motormouth talking and getting comically animated. I think starting low and adding later is definitely the best idea.

Do you remember which mone:eo ratio you used?

It was not an exact science by any means. Just five dips of Pheromone Treasures Swoon dropped into about 1/3rd cup of scented oil from the store.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-17-2018 2:05 PM
Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-17-2018 4:56 PM

I personally never go above the recommended pheromone dosage so not to OD.

For example for Swoon I would do 3 drops swoon to about 30 drops EO or 1/10 ratio. If you have quality oils diffusion should not be a problem.

I just tested this exact ratio with lavender on a 30x30 room and it smells good not overpowering considering I have it at 60 degrees in that room. Took about 10 minutes to completely dissolve but when switching rooms the smell is very noticeable.
(This post was last modified: 11-17-2018 4:58 PM by Don Juan DeMarco.)
11-17-2018 4:56 PM
Vincent_Vega
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-18-2018 4:29 AM

Does someone have a recommendation for a sexy EO mix?

I have:

Apple cinnamon
Cinnamon Leaf
Orange
Grapefruit
Lemongras
Vanilla
Cardamom
Vetyver
Cedar wood
Bergamot
Patchouli
Ginger
Gingerbread

Thought of something like vanilla/cinnamon/patchouli?
11-18-2018 4:29 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Can someone explain how pheromones diffuse? in3deep 1 1,049 02-16-2015 8:08 PM
Last Post: maxx55