Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Using aroma lamp to diffuse Pheromones?
Jimmy42
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Using aroma lamp to diffuse Pheromones?
11-29-2018 12:09 PM

(11-28-2018 12:58 PM)Vincent_Vega Wrote:  Great that you are also reporting about your experiments!

My opinion: Maybe 3 drops are not enough for the whole house. Remember, the first time I used 3 drops NA for one room and had no signs of OD. Maybe there is not enough GOA in the air because it is so spread out.
True enough! I will test even higher GOA drop quantity tonight. I may call it quits at 6 drops though. At some point the wasting of product saddens me lol
11-29-2018 12:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Paradox
The Living Legend

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-06-2018 10:34 AM

(11-16-2018 1:44 PM)Vincent_Vega Wrote:  Hey guys,

Did someone ever try to heat his Pheromones at home in an aroma lamp? Like heating a sexual to fill the room with it?
Or burning NA so that the target is constantly inhaling it and gets super-imprinted?

Probably mixing the mones with essential oils would be good to cover the scent.

How high is the probability of ODing here when she's inhaling the mones the whole time?

I started a similar experiment about a year ago using an ultrasonic diffuser. I chronicled it in my journal. However I didn't get to test it on a target.

Not sure that burning molecules is a great idea but....it may lead to new discoveries about how pheromone molecules act when they are "cooked".

Everyone loves the smell of cooking bacon...when they are hungry. Do women like the smell of cooked Androstenone when they are horny?

I abandoned the project because i didn't want to chase women away while trying to adjust the dosage. Is 2 drops in a diffuser too little or too much or does this method work at all?

I don't like to report incident by incident because what you are reporting now could be normal behavior for her. Maybe burning the mones is only creating an odor and not an effect.

All I can say is keep trying. Try not to change Mones. If you are using New Pheromone Additive then start with one drop and move up each meeting. Maybe it takes 5 drops or 6 or 7. Test it like you test for your sweet spot.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
12-06-2018 10:34 AM

Jimmy42
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-06-2018 1:01 PM

Well so far I’ve tested GOA, DP, Swoon and Aqua Vitae each independently in a EO diffuser and so far I’ve come up with nothing. Zero. Bupkis. Each tested from 2 drops up to 6 drops and I am just not seeing anything out of my test monkeys
12-06-2018 1:01 PM
Vincent_Vega
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-07-2018 4:54 AM

(12-06-2018 1:01 PM)Jimmy42 Wrote:  Well so far I’ve tested GOA, DP, Swoon and Aqua Vitae each independently in a EO diffuser and so far I’ve come up with nothing. Zero. Bupkis. Each tested from 2 drops up to 6 drops and I am just not seeing anything out of my test monkeys

Do you have an electric diffuser or one of those candle diffusers?

Did you try to close the room door for 10-15 minutes to really fill it with the mones? Made a difference for me.
12-07-2018 4:54 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-07-2018 4:57 AM

My mone-laced incense sticks are doing great! Some females have even commented how gorgeous they smell. Generally they get somewhere between very relaxed and giggly state after a few minutes.

Don't ask me what's in the mix; it's a random cocktail of left-over dregs from the past few years, but I can smell a very high content of Cops and Molecule 1.

NOTE: the sticks need to dry off completely between spraying and using. They will still burn whilst damp, but the effect is zero.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
12-07-2018 4:57 AM
Jimmy42
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-07-2018 8:35 AM

(12-07-2018 4:54 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote:  Do you have an electric diffuser or one of those candle diffusers?

Did you try to close the room door for 10-15 minutes to really fill it with the mones? Made a difference for me.
Mine is a brand new electric diffuser and it does give off a lot of oil/mist diffusion. The room I have it in is a larger room but I cannot close it off to make smaller. I’d need to move the diffuser to a smaller room perhaps.
12-07-2018 8:35 AM

Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

12-07-2018 9:19 AM

(12-07-2018 4:57 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  My mone-laced incense sticks are doing great! Some females have even commented how gorgeous they smell. Generally they get somewhere between very relaxed and giggly state after a few minutes.

Don't ask me what's in the mix; it's a random cocktail of left-over dregs from the past few years, but I can smell a very high content of Cops and Molecule 1.

NOTE: the sticks need to dry off completely between spraying and using. They will still burn whilst damp, but the effect is zero.

Interesting experiment. Seems like mones do burn.

Maybe they do not hang in the air as well with an ultrasonic diffuser. For me, a few sprays of cologne in the diffuser was good enough to scent one room.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
12-07-2018 9:19 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-07-2018 9:35 AM

(12-07-2018 9:19 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Interesting experiment. Seems like mones do burn.

Maybe they do not hang in the air as well with an ultrasonic diffuser. For me, a few sprays of cologne in the diffuser was good enough to scent one room.

I don't believe that it works by burning the mones. Although some will burn, the 1cm or so of the incense stick which is warmed up before it burns at the tip seems enough to launch the molecules into the air. So each 1cm of the stick will have about 3 minutes of heat.

If you consider that the very tip is probably > 200ºC, then the section 1cm back from the tip is possibly heated to around 50ºC before it burns. My sticks take about 35 minutes to burn, a little less if there is a breeze in the house.

In addition, the light incense smoke which rises from the tip is possibly accelerating the diffusion of these molecules.

The above is just speculation, not scientific proof, but I can say that it is an effective method, and once my Frankenstein bottle runs dry, I'll continue tests with specific mixes and combos.

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2018 9:36 AM by LoveInSpain.)
12-07-2018 9:35 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

12-07-2018 12:08 PM

(12-07-2018 9:35 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  I don't believe that it works by burning the mones. Although some will burn, the 1cm or so of the incense stick which is warmed up before it burns at the tip seems enough to launch the molecules into the air. So each 1cm of the stick will have about 3 minutes of heat.

If you consider that the very tip is probably > 200ºC, then the section 1cm back from the tip is possibly heated to around 50ºC before it burns. My sticks take about 35 minutes to burn, a little less if there is a breeze in the house.

In addition, the light incense smoke which rises from the tip is possibly accelerating the diffusion of these molecules.

The above is just speculation, not scientific proof, but I can say that it is an effective method, and once my Frankenstein bottle runs dry, I'll continue tests with specific mixes and combos.

Nice test and theory. I look forward to the more focused product tests.

12-07-2018 12:08 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-30-2018 10:11 AM

1/4 bottle of ETFZ, sprayed over 24 incense sticks, left to dry in a closed wooden box for a week.

This seems to be working well, loosening up any females who are in the room within a few minutes. No abnormal blatant sexual behaviour, it just puts them in a happy, loving and relaxed frame. I tested this several times whilst I was on my no-mone days, just to verify that it was the incense sticks, not anything which I had applied to my skin.

At last I've found a use for ETFZ.

12-30-2018 10:11 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Can someone explain how pheromones diffuse? in3deep 1 1,076 02-16-2015 8:08 PM
Last Post: maxx55