Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Unresistible can really be unresistible at times
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Unresistible can really be unresistible at times
09-11-2021 6:34 PM

I've been using Unresistible for around 3 months now and it's my main dating product right now. It feels like a like very concentrated mone product, yet it's non-threatening. I'd like to share one dating report with you guys, and you can tell me what you think about it.

Some backstory first: I was interested in one blond white girl around ~171cm pretty slim I'd give her like 52kg. Initially she was exposed to AV (9 drops) once, and we had a nice date outside, the were some IOIs, some nice socially acceptable kino but still not enough seduction kino. She got the cool guy vibe from me and reacted very friendly and a bit flirty, and she was in for a second date.I wanted to invite this blond girl for a nice walk in the park (which is like 800m from my home lol). She agreed but like asked if she can bring her friend saying that this friend has her last day in the city and then has to travel back somewhere, bla bla. I agreed. Now her friend was a nice girl who was really nicely tanned brunette with blue eyes 167cm (but she's also white originally).

Applying mones: So I put on Unresistible 1cm^2 (recommend dosage) x 3 - one on both sides of the neck and a bit on the wrists. Didn't really feel any self affects, but smelled good even without the cover scent.

Initial park meeting:
So we meet up in the park and like we're walking and talking, the blond girl didn't behave any different from the last date, though the amount of IOIs humbled a bit, like every now and then her head was a bit in the clouds, but I can't confirm whether it's me giving a different signature or she had something really. But there were smiles and a flowing conversation. The brunette girl actually barely said anything, she just had this genuine smile and really starred at me hard at times, but except giggles and smiles it was really like zero kino with her accept for a nice greeting hug.

Then it got a little colder so I just told them we're gonna jump to my place to get something warmer. No problem, they comply without any problem and we're going to my place.

At my home:
So we come to my place and I already had the mood kinda set up to semi sexual, with some amazing LED technology and some decorations. Imagine something between a strip club and a tantric trainer's chome lol. And it's actually pretty chill imo.So I offered them some tea and we kind chill and talk, conversations had a more closer vibe to them, like as if we knew each other long and all. The brunette girl smiled wider showing her white teeth , yet still kinda said little, she was more of a listener I guess. With the blonde there was some better kino there. I played them like two songs on my acoustic guitar and they sang along.

But suddenly the blond girl had some call (presumably from mom) and told she must leave, and she left. And me and the brunette girl just sitting on the couch together. And like we're sitting on the couch, chilling just starring in front of ourselves and out of the blue she tells me that she wants to give me a blowjob.. I thought to myself seriously? Like I didn't even touch you yet.. but all that came out of my mouth was "I know" in a confident chill voice. And she was happily surprised, but I won't bore you with the details of the conversation. And from the blowjob, it was easy to fclose.

~~
I never had such a reaction during my pheromone conquests yet. Usually something like the could've happened in a club where everyone is drunk. So there are a few options I thought of:

1) Option one is simply the mones simply worked their magic.
2) Maybe pre-selection from vibing well with the blond girl helped close her.
3) Perhaps the atmosphere of the dim light assisted.
4) The guitar? Tongue
5) Last option is that the two girls had this plan and set it up but I kinda doubt

But what blows my mind is the the kino escalation was a jump to instant sexual. Regards, it happened with Unresistible on.

Anyway that's all for today, cheers.

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
09-11-2021 6:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Unresistible can really be unresistible at times
09-12-2021 8:20 AM

You have a link? According to the official website it's 200 dollars Canadian lol
09-12-2021 8:20 AM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

09-12-2021 9:19 AM

(09-12-2021 8:20 AM)Indi-player Wrote:  You have a link? According to the official website it's 200 dollars Canadian lol

Insane price man haha

You can get it from Aroma Fero

09-12-2021 9:19 AM
WiggleWasser
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-12-2021 6:58 PM

I found that people hated me when I wore Unresistable.

Current Arsenal:

Alter Ego, Scent of Eros, Perception, Edge, Imprint, THU, Unresistable, Treasure Shine, TUTH, TAC, P83, GOA, LIIK (V1), NPA (both LaCroy and Love-Scent), MMM, TLG, and 2 dozen or so other trial size products from LPMP.
09-12-2021 6:58 PM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

09-14-2021 10:50 AM

(09-12-2021 6:58 PM)WiggleWasser Wrote:  I found that people hated me when I wore Unresistable.

What dose did you use with it? I had an odd reaction repelling from a girl when I used like x4-x8 the max dose. So it could be you are using too much.

Here's my first weird experience with it:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-First-time...#pid254090

09-14-2021 10:50 AM

WiggleWasser
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-14-2021 9:27 PM

(09-14-2021 10:50 AM)TracerX Wrote:  What dose did you use with it? I had an odd reaction repelling from a girl when I used like x4-x8 the max dose. So it could be you are using too much.

Here's my first weird experience with it:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-First-time...#pid254090

One cm2. Just as instructions call for.

Current Arsenal:

Alter Ego, Scent of Eros, Perception, Edge, Imprint, THU, Unresistable, Treasure Shine, TUTH, TAC, P83, GOA, LIIK (V1), NPA (both LaCroy and Love-Scent), MMM, TLG, and 2 dozen or so other trial size products from LPMP.
09-14-2021 9:27 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

01-28-2022 2:41 AM

(09-11-2021 6:34 PM)TracerX Wrote:  I've been using Unresistible for around 3 months now and it's my main dating product right now. It feels like a like very concentrated mone product, yet it's non-threatening. I'd like to share one dating report with you guys, and you can tell me what you think about it.

Some backstory first: I was interested in one blond white girl around ~171cm pretty slim I'd give her like 52kg. Initially she was exposed to AV (9 drops) once, and we had a nice date outside, the were some IOIs, some nice socially acceptable kino but still not enough seduction kino. She got the cool guy vibe from me and reacted very friendly and a bit flirty, and she was in for a second date.I wanted to invite this blond girl for a nice walk in the park (which is like 800m from my home lol). She agreed but like asked if she can bring her friend saying that this friend has her last day in the city and then has to travel back somewhere, bla bla. I agreed. Now her friend was a nice girl who was really nicely tanned brunette with blue eyes 167cm (but she's also white originally).

Applying mones: So I put on Unresistible 1cm^2 (recommend dosage) x 3 - one on both sides of the neck and a bit on the wrists. Didn't really feel any self affects, but smelled good even without the cover scent.

Initial park meeting:
So we meet up in the park and like we're walking and talking, the blond girl didn't behave any different from the last date, though the amount of IOIs humbled a bit, like every now and then her head was a bit in the clouds, but I can't confirm whether it's me giving a different signature or she had something really. But there were smiles and a flowing conversation. The brunette girl actually barely said anything, she just had this genuine smile and really starred at me hard at times, but except giggles and smiles it was really like zero kino with her accept for a nice greeting hug.

Then it got a little colder so I just told them we're gonna jump to my place to get something warmer. No problem, they comply without any problem and we're going to my place.

At my home:
So we come to my place and I already had the mood kinda set up to semi sexual, with some amazing LED technology and some decorations. Imagine something between a strip club and a tantric trainer's chome lol. And it's actually pretty chill imo.So I offered them some tea and we kind chill and talk, conversations had a more closer vibe to them, like as if we knew each other long and all. The brunette girl smiled wider showing her white teeth , yet still kinda said little, she was more of a listener I guess. With the blonde there was some better kino there. I played them like two songs on my acoustic guitar and they sang along.

But suddenly the blond girl had some call (presumably from mom) and told she must leave, and she left. And me and the brunette girl just sitting on the couch together. And like we're sitting on the couch, chilling just starring in front of ourselves and out of the blue she tells me that she wants to give me a blowjob.. I thought to myself seriously? Like I didn't even touch you yet.. but all that came out of my mouth was "I know" in a confident chill voice. And she was happily surprised, but I won't bore you with the details of the conversation. And from the blowjob, it was easy to fclose.

~~
I never had such a reaction during my pheromone conquests yet. Usually something like the could've happened in a club where everyone is drunk. So there are a few options I thought of:

1) Option one is simply the mones simply worked their magic.
2) Maybe pre-selection from vibing well with the blond girl helped close her.
3) Perhaps the atmosphere of the dim light assisted.
4) The guitar? Tongue
5) Last option is that the two girls had this plan and set it up but I kinda doubt

But what blows my mind is the the kino escalation was a jump to instant sexual. Regards, it happened with Unresistible on.

Anyway that's all for today, cheers.

Does UR ever tire you like CAS the next day? Any depression, lethargy etc?

Do you think you would of scored with UR with that girl if you didn't wear AV first?

Any effect on sexual desire or libido using UR? What was the sex like?

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:

(This post was last modified: 01-28-2022 2:52 AM by dsouza.)
01-28-2022 2:41 AM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

01-28-2022 3:32 AM

(01-28-2022 2:41 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Does UR ever tire you like CAS the next day? Any depression, lethargy etc?

Do you think you would of scored with UR with that girl if you didn't wear AV first?

Any effect on sexual desire or libido using UR? What was the sex like?

Morning man! So answering the questions:

It never tired me one bit, no depression and stuff like that. Never got any self effects from it either. Though if you have it on your wrist you should feel the urge to smell it haha

You never know, but I think yes. AV always served me well in cold approach pickup and in getting some status in group settings. I didn't feel it made a god-like impression on girls in a date, but then again I never tried AV with a girl at home, but I'd rather stick to the tools I'm sure I'll close with, so AV won't be used probably for closing unless it's speed closing.

Oh man, an iron boner! It definitely is potent so here I wouldn't worry. The sex was awesome, and long I felt more dominant than usual in my choice of positions and strength, the girl was like a puppy.. basically doing what I want and rolling with everything I threw at her. She was really wet and it wasn't hard to make her orgasm.

(This post was last modified: 01-28-2022 3:34 AM by TracerX.)
01-28-2022 3:32 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

01-28-2022 11:03 AM

(01-28-2022 3:32 AM)TracerX Wrote:  Morning man! So answering the questions:

It never tired me one bit, no depression and stuff like that. Never got any self effects from it either. Though if you have it on your wrist you should feel the urge to smell it haha

You never know, but I think yes. AV always served me well in cold approach pickup and in getting some status in group settings. I didn't feel it made a god-like impression on girls in a date, but then again I never tried AV with a girl at home, but I'd rather stick to the tools I'm sure I'll close with, so AV won't be used probably for closing unless it's speed closing.

Oh man, an iron boner! It definitely is potent so here I wouldn't worry. The sex was awesome, and long I felt more dominant than usual in my choice of positions and strength, the girl was like a puppy.. basically doing what I want and rolling with everything I threw at her. She was really wet and it wasn't hard to make her orgasm.

UR, Designed for cold approach or on people you know? Does it give of a he wants a gf vibe? Any imprinting after the lay? Does it change over the hours on the skin from social to sexual or stay the same?

Congrats on the lay! You're on fire TracerX, getting laid like crazy during this pandemic. Keep up the great work!

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:

(This post was last modified: 01-28-2022 11:07 AM by dsouza.)
01-28-2022 11:03 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

01-28-2022 1:02 PM

(09-12-2021 8:20 AM)Indi-player Wrote:  You have a link? According to the official website it's 200 dollars Canadian lol

Yeah that what I Paid. AF out of stock.

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:

01-28-2022 1:02 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Unresistible Test thread Paradox 170 47,592 05-19-2022 3:14 AM
Last Post: dsouza
  Unresistible for Women NuTrix 2 1,880 01-17-2021 2:58 PM
Last Post: NuTrix