Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Unresistible can really be unresistible at times
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Unresistible can really be unresistible at times
01-28-2022 8:05 PM

(01-28-2022 11:03 AM)dsouza Wrote:  UR, Designed for cold approach or on people you know? Does it give of a he wants a gf vibe? Any imprinting after the lay? Does it change over the hours on the skin from social to sexual or stay the same?

Congrats on the lay! You're on fire TracerX, getting laid like crazy during this pandemic. Keep up the great work!

I would say it's designed for sex, the seduction part of it. Haven't seen it give me any extra IOIs, no selfies, but somehow.. transition to sex was.. smooth like I think it just makes girls horny or something. Tried it a couple of times in cold approaches, can't really say whether I had to use less game there. It's a mone I use when I bring the girl home.

Works better on new people. Fortunately places are still open so I can go out.

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
01-28-2022 8:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Rep Post

01-29-2022 4:58 AM

(01-28-2022 8:05 PM)TracerX Wrote:  I would say it's designed for sex, the seduction part of it. Haven't seen it give me any extra IOIs, no selfies, but somehow.. transition to sex was.. smooth like I think it just makes girls horny or something. Tried it a couple of times in cold approaches, can't really say whether I had to use less game there. It's a mone I use when I bring the girl home.

Works better on new people. Fortunately places are still open so I can go out.

Bring the girl home.. hmm so closing... AV NA seems to be great for cold approach.

How would you compare these two together having used both? One better than the other, or different uses?

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:

01-29-2022 4:58 AM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

01-29-2022 6:27 AM

(01-29-2022 4:58 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Bring the girl home.. hmm so closing... AV NA seems to be great for cold approach.

How would you compare these two together having used both? One better than the other, or different uses?

Just different uses I guess. For me Unresistible only seems to do some visible effects in my home. Like it doesn't interfere with anything (other than giving you a boner). AV/NA is your choice of attention grabbing mone

01-29-2022 6:27 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

01-29-2022 7:46 AM

(01-29-2022 6:27 AM)TracerX Wrote:  Just different uses I guess. For me Unresistible only seems to do some visible effects in my home. Like it doesn't interfere with anything (other than giving you a boner). AV/NA is your choice of attention grabbing mone

So UR is not a cold approach mone meant in the bar scene? If I'm understanding you correctly it's meant when you're alone with a woman and want to close. Basically a lot like m3x?

AV/NA or straight AV is more of a high status cool guy who is famous and for out and about bar pickup etc... Correct?

Too bad you never tried OD... I bet if you like CAS and UR etc you would like OD too.

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:

01-29-2022 7:46 AM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

01-29-2022 5:05 PM

(01-29-2022 7:46 AM)dsouza Wrote:  So UR is not a cold approach mone meant in the bar scene? If I'm understanding you correctly it's meant when you're alone with a woman and want to close. Basically a lot like m3x?

AV/NA or straight AV is more of a high status cool guy who is famous and for out and about bar pickup etc... Correct?

Too bad you never tried OD... I bet if you like CAS and UR etc you would like OD too.

Yes, correct. It basically for me doesn't do anything else. It doesn't aid you, but you can still approach, but you won't feel anything, which leads me to the guess it makes girls horny. But I'll be honest, I feel the most comfortable with this mone on when I'm home with a girl.

I believe it's high status yes, or something out of reach at least. It's hard for me to believe it works like this but yeah, you're kinda out of reach in a way, you give a vibe of someone desirable, so I guess it's rationalized as status.

AV for me has one benefit. It's a good mystery maker. You catch eyes and curiosity, that's why it's quite good for quick numbers. On dates honestly, it never worked for me that well, didn't make that connection. At some point you want to connect to the girl, and if she isn't a confident woman (which most girls often aren't) it just blows up.

There's just too many phermones... I have 4 more XS mones I have. But I think I will just stay with liquid alchemy labs, but me they feel the most natural(S1ck line is weird though).

I wanna try SXD first and see if the blowjob legend is true hahah

01-29-2022 5:05 PM

WalterTR
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-31-2022 2:05 PM

(01-29-2022 5:05 PM)TracerX Wrote:  There's just too many phermones... I have 4 more XS mones I have. But I think I will just stay with liquid alchemy labs, but me they feel the most natural(S1ck line is weird though).
Pheromonexs has received a lot of crap over time on this forum. My personal impression has been great customer service and potent products. So I would not just ignore those products since you already have them. I agree it is annoying to have too many products to test, and actually what I dislike is the sheer amount of products to choose from.
01-31-2022 2:05 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

01-31-2022 4:07 PM

Really NO self effects? It doesn't leave you with an IDGAF attitude? Then how do people manage to be laid back and let the women come onto them? orig L2k , orig M3X, all left the wearer with an IDGAF attitude. That attitude of outcome independence.

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:

01-31-2022 4:07 PM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

01-31-2022 5:20 PM

(01-31-2022 4:07 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Really NO self effects? It doesn't leave you with an IDGAF attitude? Then how do people manage to be laid back and let the women come onto them? orig L2k , orig M3X, all left the wearer with an IDGAF attitude. That attitude of outcome independence.

Zero selfies as far as my memory and my logs go.Can't even recall anything out of the order during social group interactions. It doesn't work on a group as other mones do. BW & PA give me the IDGAF attitude, Unresistible not really.

01-31-2022 5:20 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

02-13-2022 1:41 AM

(01-31-2022 5:20 PM)TracerX Wrote:  Zero selfies as far as my memory and my logs go.Can't even recall anything out of the order during social group interactions. It doesn't work on a group as other mones do. BW & PA give me the IDGAF attitude, Unresistible not really.

UR does have selfies when the dose is 2 cm-2.5 cm straight line. I found myself to be more outspoken, aggressive, and assertive.

I didn't get any of these at 1 cm straight line.

No lethargy or depression last night w/o 7 keto.. W/ 7 keto I got tremendous lethargy. Go figure.

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:

(This post was last modified: 02-13-2022 2:05 AM by dsouza.)
02-13-2022 1:41 AM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

02-13-2022 11:34 AM

(02-13-2022 1:41 AM)dsouza Wrote:  UR does have selfies when the dose is 2 cm-2.5 cm straight line. I found myself to be more outspoken, aggressive, and assertive.

I didn't get any of these at 1 cm straight line.

No lethargy or depression last night w/o 7 keto.. W/ 7 keto I got tremendous lethargy. Go figure.

I'm glad it's working out for you man and you can use it. I haven't felt any selfies with x4 the max dose haha. But I guess it works differently on us a bit, most important is that it gets the girls

02-13-2022 11:34 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Unresistible Test thread Paradox 170 45,464 05-19-2022 3:14 AM
Last Post: dsouza
  Unresistible for Women NuTrix 2 1,798 01-17-2021 2:58 PM
Last Post: NuTrix