Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ultimate's medical test
ppHamelin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Ultimate's medical test
11-06-2011 5:30 AM

This thread might get shutdown real fast - so hopefully I can get my answers. I just read Ultimate's thread and to be honest it's quite intriguing to me. I wondered what are the specific tests that he took to check the condition since I couldn't seem to find it. Test name and lab (if possible).

I've been using mones for 1.5 years now and coincidentally, my health is declining steadily and my docs think I'm poisoned by something and I've been undergoing major detox and chelation for the last 6 months since they can't quite pinpoint what's wrong >.<. Never pop in my mind that it could be related to mones at all. So I seriously want to get this checked.

Everybody's genetic makeup is different whats harmless to most might be harmful to few.
11-06-2011 5:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Ultimate's medical test
11-06-2011 8:36 AM

(11-06-2011 5:30 AM)ppHamelin Wrote:  This thread might get shutdown real fast - so hopefully I can get my answers. I just read Ultimate's thread and to be honest it's quite intriguing to me. I wondered what are the specific tests that he took to check the condition since I couldn't seem to find it. Test name and lab (if possible).

I've been using mones for 1.5 years now and coincidentally, my health is declining steadily and my docs think I'm poisoned by something and I've been undergoing major detox and chelation for the last 6 months since they can't quite pinpoint what's wrong >.<. Never pop in my mind that it could be related to mones at all. So I seriously want to get this checked.

Everybody's genetic makeup is different whats harmless to most might be harmful to few.

I don't think anyone really knows. Why don't you PM him?
11-06-2011 8:36 AM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-06-2011 11:23 AM

They tested for (and found) DNA adducts.
11-06-2011 11:23 AM
pherofun
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-06-2011 12:06 PM

Most likely you and your doctors have already thought of this. But just in case ... Most seafood is heavily contaminated, especially with mercury and has been known to cause severe health effects in some people.

Were the pheromones you used from androtics

? That is what Ultimate reported.
11-06-2011 12:06 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

11-06-2011 12:12 PM

Thing about Ultimate's result is that the chemical adducted to the DNA was not a carcinogen. I'm no oncologist, but to me that indicates a problem with DNA replication, not with contamination or poisoning.
11-06-2011 12:12 PM

Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

11-06-2011 7:29 PM

This is ridiculous. Your doctor said "I believe you are being poisoned with something" or is this something you said on your doctor's behalf?

Any doctor which says he thinks his patient is being poisoned, without any substantiative basis, should have his license revoked for scaring the shit out of his patients.

So, you are trying to draw a conclusion that pheromones are poisons? Well man, I guess our skin is naturally crawling with 'poisons' whenever we don't shower...

If you want to eliminate known poisons from your body, I suggest you don't drink diet soda, don't eat fish, don't eat processed meats, don't drink bottled water, don't eat preservatives, don't drink tap water, Don't start your car or pump gas without a breathing apparatus, don't breathe the air, and never leave the house!!! But if you stay home a lot, make sure the home is free of... RADON!!! Hey you can never be too safe, right?

Newsflash: our modern day life exposes us to a huge variety of environmental 'poisons' which are known poisons and carcinogens btw. Pheromones, naturally present on your skin and in your body would be the least of my concerns.

Me, being a bulk distributor and formulator, my body should be a toxic wasteland if your conclusions were accurate. My liver enzymes should be through the roof, my endocrine system in chaos. In reality, not so much.. All bloodwork normal... I feel great and life is grand...

Does anyone want to provide some evidence linking pheromones to any kind of deleterious health effect whatsoever or do you want to continue spewing nonsense and speculation?

As to the 'minor few' I guess we should shutdown the entire industry because of the 0.0001 percent's assumption that pheromones may be harmful? If you keep pushing this idea, the FDA may grant your request....

While we're on the subject: does anyone else here feel 'poisoned' by pheromones?

Chris @ Alpha
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2011 10:10 PM by Alpha Dream.)
11-06-2011 7:29 PM
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Rep Post

11-06-2011 10:39 PM

Chris,

Pheromones to me feel more like roids :laugh2::laugh2:

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
11-06-2011 10:39 PM
L.Lawliet
Pheromone Padawan

Rep Post

11-06-2011 10:43 PM

@Chris if by 'poisoned' you mean getting attention from women and people more open to conversation then i've been poisoned really badly :good2:

Pheromones *sample
Alpha Dream: A-1,AM,Certo,Glace
Androtics Direct: Ammo
James V. Kohl: un&Scent of Eros
Liquid Alchemy Labs: AV,NA,Wolf
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: Cohesion,Evolve
True Pheromones: TA,TChar,TComm,TI oil,TL oil,TO,TR,TT,XXX
11-06-2011 10:43 PM
Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-06-2011 10:52 PM

I thought it was estabilished he had a form of OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)?

I don't know, but he was awfully passive aggressive in that thread and that's why they shut it down.

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Asian, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose, Possess, Wolf

True Pheromones: TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
11-06-2011 10:52 PM
Seaweed
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-07-2011 12:04 AM

I have been sick for months after applying a pheromone I will not mention from a certain company . I see a endocrinologist in two weeks. I also want to know what test Ultimate had . I will post any results that come back from endocrinologist and keep in touch .

your not alone , Sea
11-07-2011 12:04 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ultimate nightclubbing blends of 2022? TracerX 1 480 07-17-2022 4:08 PM
Last Post: Stories
  Best Pheromones for Medical School Interview (MMI) The Canuck 4 959 07-06-2021 5:28 PM
Last Post: RussianWolf
  The Ultimate Pheromone Manual? Jimmycrack 11 6,576 04-29-2016 4:59 AM
Last Post: dsouza