Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ultimate's medical test
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Ultimate's medical test
11-07-2011 8:13 AM

(11-06-2011 10:52 PM)Curiosity Wrote:  I thought it was estabilished he had a form of OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)?

I don't know, but he was awfully passive aggressive in that thread and that's why they shut it down.

The thread you're referring to was closed only after I had posted multiple warnings, and because it had turned into a bitch and slam fest, with members insulting each other and name calling.

Elementary school style! Act like a kid and get treated like one!

And, it is only the third thread that we have ever closed, in the 2+ years that the forum has been open, and the other 2 were closed for the same reason. Our posting policy states:

Quote:The only cause for censorship in this forum is making slanderous, liable or derogatory statements toward ANY individual, and abusive or offensive behavior. This will result in the thread or post being deleted and the offending member receiving a warning, or in severe cases being outright banned from the forum.

The statements below are from that thread, and these were only the ones on the first page, of a 14 page thread.

Quote:What pheromone you wearing right now, instant bullshit?

Quote:Two, you are not a good liar and I suggest who ever reads this to go to that thread and tell me if his claims add up.

Quote:Perhaps you are mutating like a X-man? For someone who is crippled you seem more than able to spend time talking about your problems on the net.

Quote:Are you so stupid you cant work that out. As for me, I have the top chemical sensitivity specialust in the UK verifying what I've said all along and blood tests as undeniable evidence. Idiots like you wind me up

Quote:pseudo scientists make me laugh!

Quote:Well I believe you have super powers, developed by the constant use of A314 for many years. Dude post your medical scans online. Or better yet call 1-800-how-to perfect-my-bullshit and let them help you out.

Curiosity Wrote:I don't know, it's tempting to make up a humorous and fanciful story of what may or may not be true in a parallel universe or other alternate reality, but would we get in trouble for poking fun? Whistle3

Well Curiosity, that depends on whether the poking fun is intended to belittle or insult another member. Other forums just censor or delete posts and ban members when they deem anything to be abusive, inappropriate or harmful to their image and/or profits. Here you can say pretty much anything you like, as long as it's not intended to be hurtful or be abusive toward someone else.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
11-07-2011 8:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

11-07-2011 8:01 PM

(11-07-2011 1:12 AM)dbot Wrote:  More specifically, pheromones are neurosteroids.

Very good Dave, I'm impressed with your comprehension of neuropharmacology.

Mark, don't sweat it. No one is accusing PT of censorship, and in my opinion, you are a genius for mastering and maintaining the one and only site on the world-wide-web which does not censor opinions on pheromones. Bravo to you for that unequivocal accomplishment!

Chris @ alpha
11-07-2011 8:01 PM
ppHamelin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-08-2011 12:41 AM

(11-06-2011 8:36 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  I don't think anyone really knows. Why don't you PM him?
Yeah, I thought I didn't read the thread carefully and I missed something. I'll ask him. Thanks.

As for my doc, she thinks I'm fine because most of my tests come negative, but I know I'm not. Since she couldn't find out what's wrong with she thought that the cause might be 'environmental' . I never drew the conclusion that mones are poisonous, I did my research of the safety of it before I jumped in , but reading the other thread, I just got curious. Since the mones science is indeed still in infancy.

As to your point, yes, I stopped drinking diet soda, I can't eat seafood anymore, I can't have red meats, I have to drink purely filtered distilled water and avoid all kinds of preservatives. I don't want to start an argument, nor do I have the energy to do so unfortunately, but I'm hell-bent to try to get better.

So if you have great health and your life is rockin, be grateful for it Drinks.
11-08-2011 12:41 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

11-08-2011 2:21 AM

I don't think pheromnones are poisonous, to the vast majority of people. But, like anything else there may be some people that react badly to certain chemicals.

Human biology and psysiology is not a 100% constant in 100% of the people, and I am pretty confident that pretty much every chemical known to man is poisonous to at least some percentage of the populace, however small that percentage might be.

Human pheromone science is still in its infancy, being less than 1 generation old. For all we know some of these molecules may have dire long term effects and could be ever so slowly modifying our DNA or RNA structures, and all of us phero addicts could mutate into rats in our old age. Big Grin

Wait, rats mate a lot don't they? That might not be such a dad thing. Smile

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
11-08-2011 2:21 AM
spamz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-08-2011 10:35 AM

could breathing in mold cause these symptoms?? im no expert, just going on instinct and a little intuition i guess.
from what i understand people exposed to mold that breath it in get headaches and flue like symptoms, amongst other ailments that usually doctors try to treat/suppress, but never cure because they never think about mold.

again im no expert and i really didnt read the whole thread from ultimate. i just felt compelled to give a suggestion with the intentions of helping. just something to consider because you could be breathing it in and never know it, because u dont see it or smell it or anything.
11-08-2011 10:35 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ultimate nightclubbing blends of 2022? TracerX 1 481 07-17-2022 4:08 PM
Last Post: Stories
  Best Pheromones for Medical School Interview (MMI) The Canuck 4 962 07-06-2021 5:28 PM
Last Post: RussianWolf
  The Ultimate Pheromone Manual? Jimmycrack 11 6,579 04-29-2016 4:59 AM
Last Post: dsouza