Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best Pheromones for Medical School Interview (MMI)
The Canuck
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Best Pheromones for Medical School Interview (MMI)
06-05-2021 5:34 PM

Hi guys,

Quick background about me: I am 37 years old Arab male.
I had my first Medical School interview last year (virtually) and I received a "Below Average" score, and consequently was rejected after the interview. The interview was MMI (Mini Multiple Interviews) of 10 stations, each station lasting 8-10 minutes. Each station I get a new interviewer that I haven't met before. The interviewer pool is diverse: clinicians, academics, community members and 3rd & 4th year medical students. Each interviewer asks a different question and some follow up questions.
The questions are about ethical dilemma, Healthcare Policy, or Roleplay Scenarios.

I plan to apply again this year and I have a feeling that the interviews will be face to face.
I'm looking for the best pheromone product/mix to use in this situation, where you have only less than 10 minutes to impress a strange person who will score you immediately after your 10 minutes are over.

I know that Pheromones are not what will get me a positive score, but I need every help I can get.
I know for sure that last year I might have struggled during 3/10 stations; one of them was a roleplay scenario. But, I did not expect a Below Average score, considering my experience, and level of maturity.

I have tried Wolf in the past for a paramedic job (hands-on based scenarios) interview but I wasn't hired. However, I might have done something wrong in the simulated scenario.

Alternatively, if the interviews are conducted virtually this coming cycle, what would you suggest for a product/mix that would give me confidence and calmness ?

Thanks in advance.
06-05-2021 5:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Best Pheromones for Medical School Interview (MMI)
06-05-2021 11:18 PM

I'm sure you already know this but pheromones won't be a panacea. Having said that, if you want something that shows you as being a capable, strong person I'd suggest Captain, Alpha Treasures, or Titan. Any of those will help give off that energy of being capable and knowledgeable. I'm also a fan of the self effects. I feel calm, cool and in control.

(06-05-2021 5:34 PM)The Canuck Wrote:  Hi guys,

I had my first Medical School interview last year (virtually) and I received a "Below Average" score, and consequently was rejected after the interview. The interview was MMI (Mini Multiple Interviews) of 10 stations, each station lasting 8-10 minutes. Each station I get a new interviewer that I haven't met before. The interviewer pool is diverse: clinicians, academics, community members and 3rd & 4th year medical students. Each interviewer asks a different question and some follow up questions.
The questions are about ethical dilemma, Healthcare Policy, or Roleplay Scenarios.

I plan to apply again this year and I have a feeling that the interviews will be face to face.
I'm looking for the best pheromone product/mix to use in this situation, where you have only less than 10 minutes to impress a strange person who will score you immediately after your 10 minutes are over.

I know that Pheromones are not what will get me a positive score, but I need every help I can get.
I know for sure that last year I might have struggled during 3/10 stations; one of them was a roleplay scenario. But, I did not expect a Below Average score, considering my experience, and level of maturity.

I have tried Wolf in the past for a paramedic job (hands-on based scenarios) interview but I wasn't hired. However, I might have done something wrong in the simulated scenario.

Alternatively, if the interviews are conducted virtually this coming cycle, what would you suggest for a product/mix that would give me confidence and calmness ?

Thanks in advance.

I'm sure you already know this but pheromones won't be a panacea. Having said that, if you want something that shows you as being a capable, strong person I'd suggest Captain, Alpha Treasures, or Titan. Any of those will help give off that energy of being capable and knowledgeable. I'm also a fan of the self effects. I feel calm, cool and in control.

(06-05-2021 5:34 PM)The Canuck Wrote:  Hi guys,

Thanks in advance.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2021 11:18 PM by Snoopyace.)
06-05-2021 11:18 PM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

06-08-2021 11:31 PM

I think phero products for an interview are probably more trouble than they're worth. What if you get someone who is really sensitive and who thinks you stink? The potential downside is worse than the potential upside.

[Image: Example.jpg]
06-08-2021 11:31 PM
Jdub
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-06-2021 5:24 PM

I would NOT advise anyone to wear a mix to an interview unless they know that mix has worked on them through several tests.
But for an interview you’d definitely want to go for a status mix w/ a hint of friendliness.
07-06-2021 5:24 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

07-06-2021 5:28 PM

Aqua Vitae is golden for interviews, I've gotten every job I interviewed with it.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
07-06-2021 5:28 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pheromones and high school Gabriel 11 6,115 04-08-2015 5:33 AM
Last Post: kimosabe
  Ultimate's medical test ppHamelin 24 8,639 11-08-2011 10:35 AM
Last Post: spamz