Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tuning up Romance and Sexuals in FZ situation
TheBoss
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Tuning up Romance and Sexuals in FZ situation
12-22-2016 5:41 AM

Okay guys so a little update with some more questions..

Have received my Imprint and M3X
Will be receiving Bad Wolf anytime now
Will be receiving Crush XS (Since Cohesion was so good calming her down and creating intimacy, I'll try Cohesipn minus DHEA now = Crush XS)
THA-HUG should also be arriving next week.. and probably some more which I dont remember..

So we've had some very nice ups and a few downs but we are good these days and I believe a dose of ME + Heavy XIST + Heavy Cohesion + Heavy evolve helped a lot at the last encounter. Respect is back and she again has been wanting to call me etc. Like in the old days.

I will be having a few days with her for 5-7 hours together studying and am considering my mones tactic...

For the next encounter I will have:
Imprint
M3X
Xist
Evolve
Cohesion
Crush XS
Alfa Maschio Q4 2016
L2K V1 Q4 2016
Certo Q4 2016

I've only worn PheromonesXS products around her with good results and am considering to let it stay like that for a while.

I would like continue creating a huge romantic fallout and then, or at the same time help sparking a sexual attraction.

What would you people suggest?
12-22-2016 5:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

12-22-2016 6:09 AM

(12-22-2016 5:41 AM)TheBoss Wrote:  Okay guys so a little update with some more questions..

Have received my Imprint and M3X
Will be receiving Bad Wolf anytime now
Will be receiving Crush XS (Since Cohesion was so good calming her down and creating intimacy, I'll try Cohesipn minus DHEA now = Crush XS)
THA-HUG should also be arriving next week.. and probably some more which I dont remember..

So we've had some very nice ups and a few downs but we are good these days and I believe a dose of ME + Heavy XIST + Heavy Cohesion + Heavy evolve helped a lot at the last encounter. Respect is back and she again has been wanting to call me etc. Like in the old days.

I will be having a few days with her for 5-7 hours together studying and am considering my mones tactic...

For the next encounter I will have:
Imprint
M3X
Xist
Evolve
Cohesion
Crush XS
Alfa Maschio Q4 2016
L2K V1 Q4 2016
Certo Q4 2016

I've only worn PheromonesXS products around her with good results and am considering to let it stay like that for a while.

I would like continue creating a huge romantic fallout and then, or at the same time help sparking a sexual attraction.

What would you people suggest?

GOA is in fact a really good product too. Am yet to try THU. I've got it, but am trying PTres status products at the moment (AT and Captain oil) am still amazed and it never seize to amaze me how GOA hits both strangers and chicks I already know.

Also, did ya lower the xist dose? How'd it go? Smile hope it turned out fine for ya.

Edit: I forgot to mention, M3X is pretty damn good too. So is Imprint. Mars82's suggested the combo of M3X:Imprint 1:1 ratio for me. Am yet to find that out, but I'd defo go with his suggestion for sure. I'd trust his suggestion if it was me. Cos he's a good tester too IMHO.
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2016 6:13 AM by DrChocolate.)
12-22-2016 6:09 AM
TheBoss
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-22-2016 6:32 AM

I believe Goa and Thu will arrive in next week so cant use that yet P

Actually I upped my total mones usage.. was at insanely 5 x xist, 2 x Cohedion, 4 x evolve and maybr 1x AM under my shirt last time.. and it really made her relax.. and we had some cozy and funmy 50 minutes together..

I am though considering.. if PheromonesXS, going for a 3 x Xist, 2 x evolve and 2 x cohesion/Crush XS next time.

Just curious on how to combine Imprint with XS products.

Still havent understood M3X enough to be willing to use it while around her..

And still being very thoughtful og whether or not this is a good time to totally change mone signature or maybe just alter a little.
12-22-2016 6:32 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

12-22-2016 6:34 AM

(12-22-2016 6:32 AM)TheBoss Wrote:  I believe Goa and Thu will arrive in next week so cant use that yet P

Actually I upped my total mones usage.. was at insanely 5 x xist, 2 x Cohedion, 4 x evolve and maybr 1x AM under my shirt last time.. and it really made her relax.. and we had some cozy and funmy 50 minutes together..

I am though considering.. if PheromonesXS, going for a 3 x Xist, 2 x evolve and 2 x cohesion/Crush XS next time.

Just curious on how to combine Imprint with XS products.

Still havent understood M3X enough to be willing to use it while around her..

And still being very thoughtful og whether or not this is a good time to totally change mone signature or maybe just alter a little.

WOOOOW. Am defo amazed at that dose. Lol. Good on ya.

If ya have taboo from xs I read a report that taboo + Imprint is similar to core + Imprint. I can't remember the dose he reported though.
12-22-2016 6:34 AM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-22-2016 8:15 AM

(12-22-2016 6:32 AM)TheBoss Wrote:  Still havent understood M3X enough to be willing to use it while around her..

All the better reason for using it a 3 sprays Twisted

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
12-22-2016 8:15 AM

TheBoss
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-22-2016 1:08 PM

Haha I just have to consider that ! Smile)
12-22-2016 1:08 PM
TheBoss
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-04-2017 4:23 AM

Just an update:

Me + Xist + Cohesion + Evolve, I sticked to the same and told her that I'd stop meeting with her till she got things straightened out, but I'd still be there as a friend. We met again 1.5 weeks later and this time I did Xist + Cohesion before some presentation, and 30 minutes later when I picked her up I added 2 sprays Alfa Maschio Q4 2016 and 2 sprays L2K v1 Q4 2016, to the Xist and Cohesion... Well presentation results were fine but the experience was a little douchy, so she was moody. 30 minutes later she calmed down (I can do this on my own) but the special thing I noted while driving... She was looking at me with a kind of Deer in headlights look.. maybe just a mild one but definitaly a huge smile and wide eyes until I caught her looking.. Had the same reaction with Xist+evolve+cohesion a few weeks back after some exposure and a fun day..

For the next time.. I am thinking to do Q4 2016 for both -> 2 x Alfa Maschio + 2 x L2K V1 with 4 x XIST and 1 x Cohesion or Crush... Insane amount of mones I know.. I might lower the Xist for now and do a 2 x AM + 2 x L2K V1 + Cohesion or maybe just 4 x AM + 1 x Cohesion (+ 2 x XIST)... Lot's of options... Also needed to be combined solid game... even though it's not a game ... ;) Definitaly need to chill and just try what happens with lower doses with her...

And yeah.. Dr. Chocolate.. Haven't lowered my doses yet Bb

@Pheroman... Did 2 runs with 1 x M3X and 1 x Imprint.. With a group of friends.. IOI from one who had pastly had an interest in me so I sat furthest from her, and IOIs from 2 other chicks too far away to get caught in the mones cloud (3-4 meters in a restaurant).. But hey.. that would just be because of my own Sass Big boss
01-04-2017 4:23 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-04-2017 4:55 AM

True. Wow. That's way too much on me body if I ran it. What I could see on those products on me on those doses was intimidation. But yeah, I appreciate reporting it for us. Smile keep'em reports coming please. Smile Thanks.
01-04-2017 4:55 AM
TheBoss
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-04-2017 4:57 AM

Dr. Choko.. Thanks man! Smile

Hey another thing I have been thinking about... Females on Birth Control Pills... Skipping ovulation, lowered Estrogen levels... They would definitaly use higher doses of mones to register them, right ?

What's the experience, and maybe even wisdom of this ? Smile
01-04-2017 4:57 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-04-2017 7:55 AM

(01-04-2017 4:57 AM)TheBoss Wrote:  Dr. Choko.. Thanks man! Smile

Hey another thing I have been thinking about... Females on Birth Control Pills... Skipping ovulation, lowered Estrogen levels... They would definitaly use higher doses of mones to register them, right ?

What's the experience, and maybe even wisdom of this ? Smile

This is somewhat true in me own opinion as well. But I can't say I've noticed it with me own experiences only cos I never was able to isolate a similar test subject. But I've seen this on some targets and I agree.

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-None-and-Birth-Control

Also read this. It's useful.

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Birth-Cont...highlight="Birth+control"
01-04-2017 7:55 AM

Share This Thread