Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tuning up Romance and Sexuals in FZ situation
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Tuning up Romance and Sexuals in FZ situation
12-13-2016 1:37 AM

(12-13-2016 1:35 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  @theboss,

Don't meet her untill you have your weapons. It will give her good sign. It should be wonderful when you meet. Why waste your chances? Meeting her and not escalating is suicide of the relationship.

Try your combo before using. You should be comfortable using it. BW+ Imprint/Xist is not easy to drive. It can kill your enthusiasm. Thus, try it once as an experiment (go out after using it).

You can do the same them for GOA + Thu. Try the combo before trying to target.

@Drchocolate,

I have tried ACE pack. Ascend can be great in this situation. Though, I don't recommend it. It is very difficult to pull off Ascend. It says outwardly, you had sex. You need to explain to other party about it. Example, you went to a party and fuck a new girl.

Overall, I don't suggest it. The reason is not the mix but the emotional states. You can not lie very easily to someone whom you like. It is easy to be caught.

Hope that helps.

Oh sorry. I thought TheBoss has Ascend without cops.
12-13-2016 1:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheBoss
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-13-2016 6:56 AM

Hey Guys !

Yes I am soon to be 28 ;)

Currently own:

XIST
Evolve
Cohesion
Alfa Mashio
Certo
Attractan Pheromone Passion

Waiting for them to arrive:
Bad Wolf
The Hookup
Grail of Affection
Imprint
Method 3x (M3X)
Ascend - cops
XIST OIL
Evolve OIL

I can go on very high amounts of spray of the mones withouth getting issues for my self, whether or not it ghosts others, I just haven't noticed yet.
Well I did intimidate someone wearing 4 x AM with Black Spice scent, but that could be the strong scent itself Smile

There is no doubt that she would be sticking around for good, if I just nailed to get her sexual attention, apart from having her full other attention.
Currently just meeting with her for 1 hours encounters wearing 4 x XIST solo or in combination with Evolve and/or Cohesion.

No doubt that I will be trying to master Bad Wolf plus anything before using this on her Smile I have a gut feeling that BW would probably, just as you say, make me don't give a fuck about anything.. well I hope to get those selfies, could be cool for a while since I just am a person who cares a lot about too much!
12-13-2016 6:56 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

12-13-2016 7:00 AM

(12-13-2016 6:56 AM)TheBoss Wrote:  Hey Guys !

Yes I am soon to be 28 ;)

Currently own:

XIST
Evolve
Cohesion
Alfa Mashio
Certo
Attractan Pheromone Passion

Waiting for them to arrive:
Bad Wolf
The Hookup
Grail of Affection
Imprint
Method 3x (M3X)
Ascend - cops
XIST OIL
Evolve OIL

I can go on very high amounts of spray of the mones withouth getting issues for my self, whether or not it ghosts others, I just haven't noticed yet.
Well I did intimidate someone wearing 4 x AM with Black Spice scent, but that could be the strong scent itself Smile

There is no doubt that she would be sticking around for good, if I just nailed to get her sexual attention, apart from having her full other attention.
Currently just meeting with her for 1 hours encounters wearing 4 x XIST solo or in combination with Evolve and/or Cohesion.

No doubt that I will be trying to master Bad Wolf plus anything before using this on her Smile I have a gut feeling that BW would probably, just as you say, make me don't give a fuck about anything.. well I hope to get those selfies, could be cool for a while since I just am a person who cares a lot about too much!

Copy that. In that case 2 sprays each of ACE combo is my guess for this specific situation. Without cops probably. Might be a better idea to have a sniff of BW to be honest. Cos in me humble opinion u SHOULDN'T care too much. Smile

Trust me when I say there's millions of other fish in the sea. And BETTER ones. Lol. Hope it'll work out for ya.

Edit. 4 xist may not be too much for u. But defo too much on others. IMHO.
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2016 7:02 AM by DrChocolate.)
12-13-2016 7:00 AM
TheBoss
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-13-2016 6:55 PM

Thanks Dr. Chocolate,

Just to get it right.

4 x XIST is okay for me, but could be too much for the one I am exposing it to ? Smile
12-13-2016 6:55 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

12-13-2016 6:59 PM

(12-13-2016 6:55 PM)TheBoss Wrote:  Thanks Dr. Chocolate,

Just to get it right.

4 x XIST is okay for me, but could be too much for the one I am exposing it to ? Smile

That is affirmative
12-13-2016 6:59 PM

TheBoss
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-14-2016 4:36 AM

(12-13-2016 6:59 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  That is affirmative

Oh my... Thanks for that info, I really haven't though that I could overgo with XIST at least... Smile

I'll just have to look at my mones strategy again...
Hey the L2K V1 arrived today Lone ranger
12-14-2016 4:36 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

12-14-2016 4:46 AM

Yeah mate. I did the same mistake when I was new to mones. Heck am still doing it. Lol.

Xist is really powerful. From me own personal experiences PSX products r pretty damn strong in a good way. Steve'O really is generous about his mones. Lol. And xist is one'o me favorites. Xist alone gave me heaps of hugs from a few permanent ride share clients I have. So yeah. Best example I have this perfect looking 9 blondie. She was pretty friendly since the very beggenning, but never gave me kino. One time when I was testing xist standalone I got repetitive hugs 3 times. And am talking about crotch to crotch hugs. So yeah. It's powerful all right. And I was wearing 2 sprays. And am 32.

So that's why me suggestion is go for 2 sprays instead.

Oh and one more thing. Before ya go to bed, at least wipe ur app points with a baby wipe or something like that. Cos the mones WILL stick to ur bed. I realized it when I was CONSTANTLY feeling horny every night when I go to bed. E-none or anything along those lines do that to me. And that's a good thing. I like it. Lol. But it doesn't help when ya apply the next day. Just a thought. ;)
12-14-2016 4:46 AM
TheBoss
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-14-2016 4:50 AM

(12-14-2016 4:46 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Yeah mate. I did the same mistake when I was new to mones. Heck am still doing it. Lol.

Xist is really powerful. From me own personal experiences PSX products r pretty damn strong in a good way. Steve'O really is generous about his mones. Lol. And xist is one'o me favorites. Xist alone gave me heaps of hugs from a few permanent ride share clients I have. So yeah. Best example I have this perfect looking 9 blondie. She was pretty friendly since the very beggenning, but never gave me kino. One time when I was testing xist standalone I got repetitive hugs 3 times. And am talking about crotch to crotch hugs. So yeah. It's powerful all right. And I was wearing 2 sprays. And am 32.

So that's why me suggestion is go for 2 sprays instead.

Oh and one more thing. Before ya go to bed, at least wipe ur app points with a baby wipe or something like that. Cos the mones WILL stick to ur bed. I realized it when I was CONSTANTLY feeling horny every night when I go to bed. E-none or anything along those lines do that to me. And that's a good thing. I like it. Lol. But it doesn't help when ya apply the next day. Just a thought. ;)

Hmm that's cool... and I've just been giving her 4 x Xist and 2 x others... Laugh1
I'll just try with a mildly 2 x Xist + 1 x Cohesion + 0.5 x Evolve next time I see her for a few hours. Just to see what this will lead to and such...

Even though I've always been a more is more kind of guy Laugh1

Man I am cracking up !! Laugh1
12-14-2016 4:50 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

12-14-2016 7:47 AM

(12-14-2016 4:50 AM)TheBoss Wrote:  Hmm that's cool... and I've just been giving her 4 x Xist and 2 x others... Laugh1
I'll just try with a mildly 2 x Xist + 1 x Cohesion + 0.5 x Evolve next time I see her for a few hours. Just to see what this will lead to and such...

Even though I've always been a more is more kind of guy Laugh1

Man I am cracking up !! Laugh1

Lol. Also. Ask Thundr if ya can get sex magnet. It's me old time Ammo. There used to be the original A314 + Turn Up The Heat. BUT now they're long gone. And then there used to be Ammo (aka amunition. All from Androtics Direct) somethings wrong with their new ones.

Ammo used be me LMR dropper. And now I can vouch for Sex magnet from apex. These days me LMR dropper is sex magnet. "IT WORKS" if all of the above won't work, try that. U'll be bound to have sex with her. "BUT" use it ONLY as an LMR dropper. Tune her up, do all the dirty things that lovers do, AND THEN, excuse ur self to go take a leak. And apply 2 dabs of sex magnet. On a different app point from the previous app points.

I can bet on me exotic car I drive (which am a little reluctant to mention what it is here). It'll get her on ur bed. Make sure ur transport and logistics r good and ready.

Oh BTW, if ya can, push her to her bedroom. Not urs. U'll know why the next morning. Lol. I'll leave that up to u to find out. Lol.

Good luck. Hope all goes well. Smile
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2016 7:49 AM by DrChocolate.)
12-14-2016 7:47 AM
TheBoss
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-15-2016 4:00 AM

I'll try lowering the XIST dose and see what happens combined with a single Cohesion dose Smile
And if ALL the above mentioned mones which are arriving PLUS my own game doesn't work.. well then I'll just be moving on Laugh1
12-15-2016 4:00 AM

Share This Thread