Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
-None and Birth Control
JesseJester
Call Me Daddy

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 184
Thanks received:
270 thanks in 103 posts

-None and Birth Control
05-30-2010 7:37 PM

I am being led to believe that - none is not very effective on woman who are on birth control. I have noticed this over the past year or so. The girl I have been messing with is on BC, and the only reaction she has had to -none have been negative. Im not saying that she is always reacting negatively all the time, its just that a few times i can recall her gatting anxiety an trying to gain space from me.

I have had plenty of other instances that support this theory. I remember the first night I met this one girl. I was wearing 2x of IJ and every woman within 6 ft of me was flippin hair like it was backstage at an '80's rock concert, but the girl I had opened sat there with no reaction to it. It turns out she was on BC also.

Oh, one more now that I remember. I was messing with a girl when I first moved to this God forsaken state, it never mattered how much -none I wore I never saw a -none hit from. I wore as little as 1x of AMMO (2.5mcg) to 3x from one of the MX's from the raw power TP. Some of those MX's had to have over 20mgs of -none at 3 sprays. Never phased her at all.

These are just some of the instances I remember, but this is something to keep in mind.

Thoughts?

Don't set boundaries, discover them.
05-30-2010 7:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 693
Thanks received:
694 thanks in 307 posts

RE: -None and Birth Control
06-01-2010 2:11 PM

Very plausible. Keep up the "research". LOL.

The Androstenone Discussion
06-01-2010 2:11 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
229 thanks in 164 posts

06-01-2010 5:44 PM

Well I have a theory on this as well you can take it into consideration with your research.

Birth control prevents ovulation by tricking the body into believing the female is already pregnant. At least this is what my OBGYN told me.

Anywhoo Since the body already thinks its in a state of pregnancy and Androstenone sends a mating type signal perhaps this is why they do not respond.

Just a thought

Tisha
06-01-2010 5:44 PM
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 26
Thanks received:
103 thanks in 54 posts

06-01-2010 7:46 PM

Women on BC tend to be more interested in short fat dentists than stinky macho Androstanone types. They need a provider and sensitive companion, not a chest beating stud.

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
06-01-2010 7:46 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1799
Thanks received:
4589 thanks in 1914 posts

06-01-2010 9:36 PM

(06-01-2010 5:44 PM)Tisha Wrote:  Anywhoo Since the body already thinks its in a state of pregnancy and Androstenone sends a mating type signal perhaps this is why they do not respond.

Just a thought

Tisha

Ahh, not just a thought or theory, but an excellent deduction!

And the reason that women on birth control are more interested in provider types, as Gegogi suggests.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
06-01-2010 9:36 PM

JesseJester
Call Me Daddy

Rep Post

Thanks received:
270 thanks in 103 posts

06-02-2010 4:51 PM

Thank you all for your feedback. Its good to see it wasnt a bunk theory and I wasnt the only person to notice it. By what Tisha said I can see how it would make sense. :good3:

06-02-2010 4:51 PM
petrucci77
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
39 thanks in 25 posts

06-03-2010 12:54 PM

Makes a lot of sense, and is good reason for why I'm getting much better responses from -Androsterone based products than from the -none stuff. I guess at least 3 out 4 women here between 20 and 40 are on BC (could find some official figures for this, but I don't think it's too far off).
06-03-2010 12:54 PM
luksti
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
33 thanks in 18 posts

06-04-2010 3:30 AM

This is true and I have read this before in articles and others posts @ pherotalk. However I have been rather perplexed as my current girlfriend is on the pill. However I do get reactions from "“None when I wear it, and positive results not negative. So I would say that although women on the pill may be less susceptible in some cases to the beneficial/sexual aspects of None others may still require it.
The only reasoning that I can think of for this biologically speaking is that although women on the pill are hormonally in a state where there body believes that they are pregnant, the fact still remains that they will want a strong man to protect them when they are venerable (during pregnancy) and who is also virile in order to produce more offspring.
Woman who are more venerable i.e. smaller not as strong may seek out those with stronger -None signatures than others as a way of insuring there children are protected.
Then again we can look at the fact that in the modern age we have already high standards of social acceptability that govern our interactions and thus "“None will resemble physical dominance and strength but confined within a societys morals and values. So you may be perceived as a leader and a physically fit individual rather than a bully or a violent aggressor.
06-04-2010 3:30 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1799
Thanks received:
4589 thanks in 1914 posts

06-04-2010 7:31 AM

Good summation, but there's also a possibility that being she's already involved in a relationship with you, knows and trusts you, she responds favoritively to your wearing of Androstenone because she already has that "provider and protecter" and the None lets her now that she's still attractive and that you're interested in her.

Anybody else have a long term GF on the pill and want to weigh in?

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
06-04-2010 7:31 AM

JesseJester
Call Me Daddy

Rep Post

Thanks received:
270 thanks in 103 posts

08-23-2010 11:29 AM

Just tossing this out there. I went out this weekend to meet my F-buddy and a couple of her acquaintences. They are planning a bridal shower/party and were going to be meeting a few times over the weekend. I went out wearing a high -none/sexual mix that evening.

As we sat there and talked, of the 5 woman at my table, only one showed -none type hits. I couldnt believe it actually. Then the wheels started turning again. Her and I were beyond bored. Blah, blah, sorority, blah, vows, blah, I give them 6 months, blah, blah. So, I got a bit ballsy. I leaned over to my f-buddy and whispered "Ill make a bet with you that will be really easy for you to win". She was game. I said "I bet you a bottle of rum and an orgasm that every girl at this table except that one is on birth control." A strange, puzzled look insued. I shrugged. She smiled and slowly shook her head yes. She said....."ill take that bet".

Anyway I had completely forgotten about it. Thats what a few pitchers of IPAX will do to you. So, last night my f-buddy came over. She walks in my house with this really confused look on her face. She comes over to the couch, sits, puts her hands on her thighs, turns her head to me with that confused look on her face and says "how the fuck did you know that". I said "How did I know what? What are you talking about"? She said "how did you know that all those girls were on birth control except for that one?" She continued "I purposly brought it up by saying I was looking for a different type because I wasnt happy with the one I was using." "And you were right, She was the only one not on the pill" "Thats kind of creepy"

I then had to spend the next 30min explaining that it was all a joke and I had no idea what I was talking about and that was just bored and made up some stupid bet.

In conclusion, I realize not all woman respond to -none the same and alot of it is cycle dependent but this has to give some evidence to the theory. I really was just joking with her and never expected that all of them except that one were on BC.

Note to self.......do not bring up shit like that. It has potntial to really creep people out.

(This post was last modified: 08-23-2010 11:39 AM by JesseJester.)
08-23-2010 11:29 AM
Thanks given by wiserd, eibmoz

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Birth Control & Effectiveness of Pheromones lighterseven 2 1,470 03-22-2012 4:34 PM
Last Post: JesseJester