Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
-None and Birth Control
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
223 thanks in 164 posts

RE: -None and Birth Control
08-24-2010 5:05 AM

Great experiment Jesse Mrgreen

Now for the important question though. What do women on birth control respond to ? Do you have any ideals or experiences to share on that ? I am thinking arone.

It is ironic though. The pill free's you up to have sex without worry of pregnancy but at the same time it wrecks havoc on your libido so you dont want to have sex.

Quote:This is true and I have read this before in articles and others posts @ pherotalk. However I have been rather perplexed as my current girlfriend is on the pill. However I do get reactions from –None when I wear it, and positive results not negative.

This could have to do with the brand she uses. There are a few newer brands just emerging that address the negative effect on libido. Maybe you girlfriend is on one of these.

Tisha
08-24-2010 5:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JesseJester
Call Me Daddy

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 182
Thanks received:
258 thanks in 102 posts

08-24-2010 2:42 PM

(08-24-2010 5:05 AM)Tisha Wrote:  Great experiment Jesse Mrgreen

Now for the important question though. What do women on birth control respond to ? Do you have any ideals or experiences to share on that ? I am thinking arone.

Tisha

I would have to agree with that Tisha. If whats been dicussed is true.....that BC tricks the body into thinking its pregnant, I would only imagine the trust/provider/protector that -Androsterone projects would appear to make sense. Ive seen most of them respond to the socials I wear.......maybe -Androsterone, p74 and the socials for that "what a safe, fun guy" type of effect. Either way it kind of makes me rethink what i am wearing when i go out since I usually wear a 3:1 or 2:1 -none to -Androsterone ratio. It will be fun to figure out though.

Don't set boundaries, discover them.
08-24-2010 2:42 PM
JesseJester
Call Me Daddy

Rep Post

Thanks received:
258 thanks in 102 posts

08-24-2010 2:45 PM

Make me also think about Androstanone/p75? and how the response will be to that.

08-24-2010 2:45 PM

ariadne
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
26 thanks in 19 posts

08-24-2010 5:26 PM

In hindsight, my own personal experience with being on HBC in the past was that I was definitely drawn to softer, more emotional men. Before I went on HBC I really liked the big, aggressive, rough-and-tumble types. Since I came off of HBC a few years ago, my tastes in men have switched from the short, fat dentists (LOL Gegogi!) back to the aggressive, intense type (not so much the rough-and-tumble, though). Too bad I came off before I started testing Pheromones, or I would have loved to test this out.

Turn Up The Heat does a lot for me. I have a to-go of it that I open up every now and then to sniff when I want to up my own ante. My current #1 TG I think has a lot of natural -none because I have amazing responses to his scent (he's also highly reactive to cops). I'm glad we met when I'm rocking the NHBC!
08-24-2010 5:26 PM
Thanks given by JesseJester
JesseJester
Call Me Daddy

Rep Post

Thanks received:
258 thanks in 102 posts

08-26-2010 2:33 PM

(08-24-2010 5:26 PM)ariadne Wrote:  In hindsight, my own personal experience with being on HBC in the past was that I was definitely drawn to softer, more emotional men. Before I went on HBC I really liked the big, aggressive, rough-and-tumble types. Since I came off of HBC a few years ago, my tastes in men have switched from the short, fat dentists (LOL Gegogi!) back to the aggressive, intense type (not so much the rough-and-tumble, though). Too bad I came off before I started testing Pheromones, or I would have loved to test this out.

Turn Up The Heat does a lot for me. I have a to-go of it that I open up every now and then to sniff when I want to up my own ante. My current #1 TG I think has a lot of natural -none because I have amazing responses to his scent (he's also highly reactive to cops). I'm glad we met when I'm rocking the NHBC!

Thank you for sharing that. I think that there are some consistancies here.

08-26-2010 2:33 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Birth Control & Effectiveness of Pheromones lighterseven 2 426 03-22-2012 6:34 PM
Last Post: JesseJester