Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tuning up Romance and Sexuals in FZ situation
TheBoss
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Tuning up Romance and Sexuals in FZ situation
12-10-2016 8:15 AM

Hey everyone,

So now you guys are thinking, damn not yet another stupid newbie who does not even lift nor press on search... But I did ! So continue at some kind of ease Lone ranger

So heres the thing as some of you might know from my intro.
I've recently been labelled as a friend and no more a potential S.O. by my S.O... 4 years friendship, I know her like no one else and she confides to me as she does to no one else. We had some romantic action sparkling and happening in the beginning but because of some stupid events she pulled away and wrapped aways her initial feelings for me. But we met again a few months after and a friendsship blossomed...
She says she has been thinking her way to find romantic feelings for me which she couldn't and decided to date someone else where she could find some butterflies and I have acted very cool about it, she knows that I don't like her dating someone else, but she also knows that I don't make drama over it.. , and I have told her, very recently that she can't think romantic feelings for me, but she better get ready to go on some real dates with me instead of friendship-cuddling sessions. She doesn't want to date multiple people at once because that's "wrong", but I know for a fact that she could be very confused yet about me... If it doesn't work out I'll have to move on and she knows that. Everything is a match on papers, but we act like a couple who have been together for 10 years, and we lack the romantic/emotional raw sexual attraction part.. Also because I haven't made any serious move, since we haven't dated and blablabla... So this whole attempt now is my first try in a long time, and also my final attempt to get her. We had some trust issues based on misunderstandings and somebody trying to malign me in her eyes 1.5 month ago, just about the same period when she told me that now it's better to be friends and she didn't want to loose me in her life. Coincidence? I think not... But I have been trying to do my best to just keep being myself at my best...

I've upped my lifestyle, and damn it feels good to be back in the fast track. Working out, acing at the corporate, still being damn loyal, empathic and humble, I am the type of guy who goes for the top, but won't step on the faces of others to do so.. a positively competitive type of man. I would rather fight for my S.O. and giving the other guy a fair chance by not maligning him or anything like that... I am very confident in myself and don't need to play unfair, except for the mones part which I only see as giving me a little more edge to come out of the box I have been put in...

I like dressing classy and stylish, I am not as street smart as I would like to be, but it doesn't stop me at all. I can get IOIs from other attractive ladies, but apart from a little smile, I don't really care that much about it since I am very focussed on my S.O. and I happen to like being loyal towards my own feelings for her. For now I have though decided to allow myself to flirt with no strings with anyone in my interest since I need to do something for myself and that's totally alright.. But let's see..
I have a gentlemans mind and there's a wolf in me which I might have tamed a little too much...

Well the mones part, all sprays unscented combined with either a classy Armani or a sweet Hugo Boss scent :

3 weeks ago I somehow convinced her to meet up again
4 x XIST 1 x Cohesion -> She opened up after a while and there was slightly kino and a kiss on my cheek which claims was instinctly and she wouldn't do it again...

We got into another discussion based on more misunderstandings over text and phone. For the first time ever I nonstop scolded her for 1 hours on the phone.
After this she just turned completly and started trusting me again, and just going back to being the same old with me again.. almost..

For the next three encounters
4 x Xist + 1.5 x Evolve
4 x Xist + 1 x Cohesion and 1.5 x Evolve
4 x XIST solo

The following week I suggested to meet up with her 3 times, going from 30 minutes - 2 hours sessions, just sitting and talking, me rubbing her, or feeding her or talking with her of whats on her mind.
This was good for us since now we are totally back as close friends and she even tells me things she wouldn't before these trust issued.

She has been exposed to
4 x Xist + 2x Evolve
On her birthday which actually was epic and fun and where I also got the chance to tell her that, in the coming few months, I'd like to date her for real, and if it doesn't work out, we tried, and I'll close it and move on, but if it does, I'll look forward to celebrate her next year too..

So total 5 x exposures with lots of Xist.

I definately think Xist has done it work combined with me actually changing and her noticing..

Now we are at next steps...
I would like to signal a High-status, Alpha Male, Romantic Pull, Sexual Pull, Fun and Flirty, with a slight touch of Badboy packed in my Gentleman/Business styled and superbly comforting personality... Haha just that, I know that's no problem... No seriously though...

I'll keep doing Xist since it's still resetting/imprinting/romantic pulling, but what to combine with ? Receiving my Xist oil soon hopefully, and the weather is kind of cold here.. 5-12 degrees celcius...
Yeah I am kind of fond of PheromoneXS products and service, and for me it seems like it's doing its thing so I have a lot of these on the table for future steps after this coming week which will continue with XIST + Evolve and maybe Cohesion (not too much since it's more comfort than sexual):

4 x Xist + Evolve
4 x Xist + Evolve + Cohesion
4 x Xist + Ascend - minus cops
4 x Xist + Ascend - minus cops + Love Boat
4 x Xist + Ascend - minus cops + Love Boat + Evolve
4 x Xist + Ascend - minus cops + VibesXS
4 x Xist + Ascend - minus cops + VibesXS + Evolve
4 x Xist + Alfa Maschio Q4 2016
4 x Xist + L2K V1 Q4 2016
4 x Xist + Certo Q4 2016

Something completely else to combine with Xist?
Nude Alpa
Grail of Affection
Bad Wolf
CrushXS
DominationXS
Heck, maybe even SOB or API ?

What else is there to think of ?
And yeah if I miss to win her... which I certainly don't intend to... I'll have a lot of mones to play with for later, so worry not about that part. I am able to have my heart broken to a million pieces, and get them together fast, because I would have known that I tried my absolutely best the last many years with her, and I could do nothing else... So bring it on ! Smile

Mods please move this to Journals whenever possible, I'd like to keep this off the public search engines Girl witch
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2016 8:39 AM by TheBoss.)
12-10-2016 8:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Tuning up Romance and Sexuals in FZ situation
12-10-2016 6:35 PM

I would move away from Xist at this point. You feel like it's done it's thing so I wouldn't recommend jeopardizing another product's successes with adding to it. Pheromones can sort of act like drugs by sometimes combining in a way that can change how you interact and how she interacts with you. I would just switch. Leave the Xist alone on the next meetup and may be put on some NA to allow her to be immersed in the new you. NA is inprint+alpha and that may accomplish your goals for the next meet.

Be careful getting into working with 3 products at once. From experience, you will absolutely short yourself out and become tired, groggy and cranky. I'm a pretty positive guy and have had darker days than my teens when rolling three products. App points can also play a role in these effects so that's a big part as to why you shouldnt go from one product to three. Wrong placement of 1 product can dramatically change the effects you'll experience of the other 2.

I see your - cops all over the place. I know it seems logical to invest all of your energy in your S.O and to place everything you have on the line. I couldn't disagree with this approach any more. Most vets here will tell you that if you don't fix you and be okay with your own value as a person, you won't ever attract her. Most of what you wrote comes off as very dependent. Pick up a book about attracting a female and you'll read how they mostly want a man who is of high value. When you focus all of your senses on every little thing she does or every single IOI she drops, you jeopardize too much of yourself and it will most assuredly make you vulnerable to more pain. Making yourself "exclusive" to a friend is one of the most bizarre directions that I frequently see a guy take. If you put on cops, it may improve your odds with her. Not only does it spike your testosterone which some girls may be able to subconsciously detect, it puts the idea in her head that you may walk and may have already, improving your value to her subconscious mind without actually sleeping with another female and eliminating the nervousness and internal anguish that act may cause, but really shouldn't imo.

I've always felt that we learn more from ourselves when we are in a committed relationship, as people. You are essentially standing still and denying yourself happiness because you want to wait for her and turn her mind around. All this investing you are doing can wind up being all for not. Why even gamble? Why not just look at this situation as what it is? You aren't even dating. Why deny yourself more and different experiences with possibly better women? She's a 10000X more likely to come around if she feels like your a scarce commodity (jealous) or if you actually appear like your excelling in life, as opposed to waiting on her every word or text.

I'm just some guy on the internet. I sort of speak from experience and hope you take some thing from what I stated. Women aren't all that different from another but are hugely different from us.

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
12-10-2016 6:35 PM
Dom2789
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-11-2016 1:07 AM

Honestly, you have done good. Something is missing. A piece of puzzle is missing. Something is off. I can't point out now. Well, maybe later.

For mones guidance:

Stay away from evolve as sexual. It contains est. Thus, it will keep you in friendzone longer. It is great product but staying away for now would be good idea.

I highly suggest you to go with sexual. Once she is aroused and want to do it, then the game is over. She is sexual creature and wants it as much as you want it. Sex cannot be neglected. You can not be nice and provider all the time. You need to arouse her till she wants to fuck you. Some suggested combo and products. I am pretty sure of their working. Helped me a lot.

BW + Xist : It will kill the friendzone much faster
BW solo : You need to lead. Use it only when you want to lead her to bed. Don't hesitate.
M3X : This will bust the friendzone very quickly. ( not tried but from the reports)
BW+Imprint : It hits like tank. She will want it. You need to lead with it. I have girls showing instant sign of wanting sex.
Goa + Hookup : Works best. You can use it. ( lead boldly, I doubt she will resist)

I prefer to stay away from PXS mix. If you love it , then:

Xist + A1 (tested it only once)

You are underestimating A1. It will increase Xist potency very fast.

You can use any mix. Just make her aroused to the level where she cannot resist. Escalation is necessary. Don't hesitate. If you fuck her, the friendzone will get over easily.

Also, There is very old journal thread here. The guy was in similar situation. He escalated the situation with just passion.

Hope this helps.
12-11-2016 1:07 AM
TheBoss
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-11-2016 11:09 AM

Thanks guys ! Much appreciated and your posts feeds new questions in my mind.

But first thing first, I domt know why, but I can go pretty high on several mones without any bad self effects.. 5 x AM sprays plus 1 x Cohesion? No problem just feel more upbeat. 4 x XIST, 2 x Evolve, 1 x Cohesion, nothing else than a great and upbeat mood etc. Etc.

On the mones side:

Spars you recommend Nude Alpha
Kalpan you recommend BW in combo with different.
THUP + GoA, can you elaborate a little on this combo, since I have been thinking GoA was a lot like Cohesion, romantic feelings in a very comforting way.. ?
Imprint, how would you compare it to Xist?

Havent read enough on M3X (Method 3x) to have any idea of it, so maybe I should just do that.

I have been thinking to stash up on SOB, DominationXS, BW, and Imprint or Nude Alpha,
12-11-2016 11:09 AM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-11-2016 4:11 PM

I'm not sure I understand. What I read above is that:

* you've been friends for four years
* you consider her a significant other
* she only considered you a potential significant other
* you've been cuddling and not engaging in intercourse
* she has now disqualified you
* she immediately started dating someone else

If I understand the situation, you've had a textbook case of oneitis which has been not only unrequited but also abused by her to get what she wants (attention, validation, company) while denying you what you want (romantic love, intercourse). Instead of accepting that she's just not that into you, you're going to double down and try twice as hard to win her. That means she gets even more of what she wants while giving you none of what you want and letting the new guy pound her brains out.

I recommend you cut her off. "Hey, Claire, I can't be friends with someone I want to bang. Good luck with Chad." And then take all that energy you've been putting into Claire and use it profitably: do better at work, do better at the gym, get some interesting hobbies, and meet other women. And for all that is sacred in this world, do not become a doormat for any of them.

Attraction cannot be negotiated. You're not going to convince her to fall in love or want you to tear her clothes off. Stop trying.

Or buy Venom.
12-11-2016 4:11 PM

Dom2789
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-12-2016 12:38 AM

Hi,

BW is very sexual product. It helps in arousing the girl faster. BW will remove comfort out of the situation very quickly. She will feel different around you. If you don't make any move, then she will be lose interest quickly. You don't have room for error. Thus escalate with it solo.

In combo, I have suggested Imprint and Xist. Both are great comforter for the girls. Adding comforter to BW ,gives you more room for mistakes. If you make errors, she will let go.

THUP + Goa is base on the similar concept. The hook up is very sexual and GOA is great comforter. Adding both will help you escalate faster. Sexual + Comforter always work amazing. There are 10's of report doing so. In the past, member use Old pheromone additive with A1. You can see good report on it. This combo is been good to lot of people. Both of them is from the same company which helps.

Imprint and Xist are very different animal. Imprint is far more sexual in nature than Xist. Xist is great as relationship mone. It isn't very helpful in escalating. Imprint can do both. Also, Imprint has A1 which gives edge over Xist.

Hope this helps.

@BarefootOxford,

Good post. Though, he is trying because he doesn't want to feel guilty of not trying. It is necessary. He will regret for a lifetime if he doesn't try. I always believe in giving it all in whatever you want. You will never complaint out of life.
12-12-2016 12:38 AM
TheBoss
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-12-2016 3:16 AM

Hey @BarefootOxford

Thanks for your comments and feedback, seriously though wise words, and words which I am aware of already. I suffer from oneitis on this one and it sucks big time... But just as Kalpan is saying, I just need to give this a final go, of course I hope this is going to be such a blatant hit, not the pheromone side but the total package that I'll win, but if I don't, I'll be able to tell my self, fuck that shit.. I tried in all possible ways, now I can move on in peace...
PS. a big misunderstanding from my side, I was under the impression that S.O. was Special one, and not significant other, because we are not there at all yet Redface

@Kalpan

Great thanks for the elaboration!
So what would you suggest ?
I am thinking of going for more with a 4 x XIST and Cohesion/Evolve, until I receive my BW, Imprint, THUP, M3X, and GoA...
After that there are basically 3 ways to go:

1. BW + XIST / Imprint - Sexual, Alpha drive with Romantic pull because of the XIST/Imprint
2. THA-HUG - Sexual + Comfort, I agree that's the way ahead!
3. M3X

Personally I am very inclined towards the BW + XIST/Imprint option or THA-HUG, since I still don't think M3X is covered enough :laugh1
Considering 1 and 2, which one is more sexual and which one is more comforting, I am guessing 1. is more sexual ?
12-12-2016 3:16 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

12-12-2016 10:48 AM

At 27 years old 4 xist is waaaay too much in me humble opinion. Assuming u're 27 judging from ur profile.

My suggestion, try the ACE combo. At probably 1 or may be 2 sprays each. Have u done a dose test on them before?

Am suggesting ACE combo cos I've seen the power of it. Combine that with core and it's even better. And cos u've already got'em it makes it even easier for ya. Except ya don't have core. But ACE alone is a power house. I can vouch for that.

But that's what I would'a done. Hope it'll work out. Smile

But my question for u is, do u rekon she'll stick around with ya, after ya have sex with her? U already admitted to her that u're okey with her dating other guys? By 'acting cool and not making a drama outt'of it' if I were u, I would'a told her right then and there that I ain't cool with it. But anyways. What's happened has happened.

Me humble suggestion, try ACE mate, she'll have sex with ya in no time. Just make sure that ur dose test is at the sweet spot for each different 3. Mine is 2 sprays each and am 32. But not sure what it is for u. I may suggest the same. But u being 27 am not sure. Outt'of a hunch I'd say go 2 sprays each. Different app points, wait for 15 minutes till they dry down and then apply ur cover cologne on top. I have a feeling u gonna get lucky with her on ACE. ;)
12-12-2016 10:48 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-12-2016 11:50 AM

I agree with BarefootOxford. Make yourself unavailable to her. Tell her that your life is going through some exiting changes (don't tell her more), then drop all contact with her. (this alone might be enough to spark her desire .....).

BW is a great cure for one-itis. Add some cops and start flirting with other women. You'll feel great in no time at all and you'll look back and laugh at yourself for wasting your time on her. She will fade into irrelevance.

Good luck.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
12-12-2016 11:50 AM
Dom2789
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-13-2016 1:35 AM

@theboss,

Don't meet her untill you have your weapons. It will give her good sign. It should be wonderful when you meet. Why waste your chances? Meeting her and not escalating is suicide of the relationship.

Try your combo before using. You should be comfortable using it. BW+ Imprint/Xist is not easy to drive. It can kill your enthusiasm. Thus, try it once as an experiment (go out after using it).

You can do the same them for GOA + Thu. Try the combo before trying to target.

@Drchocolate,

I have tried ACE pack. Ascend can be great in this situation. Though, I don't recommend it. It is very difficult to pull off Ascend. It says outwardly, you had sex. You need to explain to other party about it. Example, you went to a party and fuck a new girl.

Overall, I don't suggest it. The reason is not the mix but the emotional states. You can not lie very easily to someone whom you like. It is easy to be caught.

Hope that helps.
12-13-2016 1:35 AM

Share This Thread