Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
TrueInstinct not working... 3 weeks, no hits!
chano12
New kid on the block

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
9 thanks in 2 posts

TrueInstinct not working... 3 weeks, no hits!
05-10-2012 7:21 PM

Hey guys! This is my 2nd post here (1st was my intro).

To make the story short on why I decided to start on Pheromones, here it goes. Last December I broke up with my 8.3 years gf (she broke up with me), I was left with a Tiffany's engagement ring that I was going to give to her on Christmas (1 week after we broke up). For info, I'm 28 and she's 26 YO.

This truly left me devastated as she was the one, also because her family really took me in after I had lost mine before I met her, so I really felt for the past 8 years I was part of something special.

Out of the blue, at a party (she was tipsy) she infuriated with me over nothing and all hell broke loose. Let alone we both never cheated on one another and we never broke up during our relationship, 8.3 years without interruptions.

Problems in between us were never that big (or at least I thought so). Even the day we broke up, we both danced as we used to, flirted with each other, gave compliments (I love you's and vice-versa). Truth is, as a man most of the times you never know you have problems until you get sent packing.

So I was very depressed because all of this happened in midst of the holidays; first holidays in 8 years I spent completely alone. I lost 12 kg (26lbs) in 1 month. So, back in February, I started slowly coming back to my senses.

My closest friends (3 couples who got married last year) were a close support for me during this hard time. Remember, I've got no one but them; they're "my family" so to speak.

I started going out with them again to parties, clubbing, dining, but our party of 8 had become a "3 couples and a single".

Starting March, my confidence was almost back to its normal state. Still I was missing something, and 8 years is a long way. I wouldn't talk to girls my age the same way as I talked to girls who where 20 YO when I was the same age. I consider myself highly confident since I've had to mature faster than most people my age. I lost my family when I was 19 and from one day to another I had responsibilities I never wanted ATM, and became the heir of a real-estate empire.

I've never had trouble speaking to women; I'm quite articulate and intelligent (IQ 131), have 2 degrees (Business and Law), a masters (MBA), was Class Valedictorian with the top GPA nationwide (98.3), but it had been 8 years since I had talked to another girl that wasn't my ex-gf in a flirty manner; I felt "rusty" so to speak to let my inner "Bond" out on the loose again. Before my ex-gf I went for a full 3 years single living it "Charlie Harper style". I truly changed the day I met her.

Browsing the web I came along Pheromones and started reading (wish I would've found this forum first in order to review more products) and decided to take a plunge and ordered 1 bottle of TrueInstinct oil unscented. I thought that this was the perfect push I needed to get back on my feet and start meeting new girls making the transition easier for me and getting my confidence back to 100%.

THE PRODUCT GOT HOME!

It took 3 weeks for the package to get home! When I got it I opened the box like a kid on Christmas Day. I found my 10ml TI bottle with a TI spray and an orange condom.

For starters, I consider myself (and also been told by women) to be fairly good looking (7-8/10), my hair is always neatly trimmed, always my face is shaved, I wear fancy clothes, shoes always clean and polished, nails trimmed and clean. Compliments always by my friends' wives and other women are that my clothes always look perfect. Even they said that I looked way better without those extra 26 lbs. I'm not ripped like I was 10 yrs ago but I wasn't fat either, just looked fairly slim with a tummy. Work takes its toll.

So I started that same day (friday) and went out clubbing with my gang. I always take a bath if I'm going out (heat here right now is around high 90's and semi-humid, so you sweat during the day) so I'll be perfectly clean and don't smell like a truck driver after a 12 hour haul. I also use non-scented soap without any additives or sh#%t like that and my antiperspirant has no smell or alcohol in it.

Started with 2 drops applied 1 to the throat (Adam's apple) and 1 divided at the back of both ears. Covered the mones after drying out with Allure Homme Sport and hit the road. Results? No hits. I'm quite aware of IOI's and body language. Didn't see anything different.

Next day I went out again this time to a semi-crowded bar, but now I changed the dosage and application procedure. 3 drops, 1 in the neck, 1 at each ear and decided to spray my cologne at different points from the mones. Results? No hits. Not even compliments about anything from anyone, stranger or not.

A few days later I decided to try a less scent invaded setting, like a supermarket (I had to do shopping for the house), so I went with 3 drops; 1 in the neck, 1 in the back neck and 1 in the jaw line. Decided to switch cologne to Lacoste red covering the mones. I went past a few girls and milfs so they could get a whiff out of my cloud and yet nothing happened. No smiles, no looks besides the 1-2 sec normal stare when you are close to someone. I thought, well, at the cashier line I'll get something; there were these 2 girls (an über milf with her 20's daughter) standing less than 1.5 feet behind me for almost a full 10 minutes. Results? No hits.

Stopped for 2 days and then went for a coffee with a bud of mine to discuss some business. I said, hey, this could be it. Crowded Starbucks, filled with gossiping girls in between their teens and high 30's; perfect scenario. Repeated the dosage with 3 drops now covered with Issey Miyake. There was a table of 4 girls in between 20-25 YO, all talking about how they were single and no men was good for them and bla-bla-bla. So we decided to sit next to them. Tables weren't more than 3 feet away from each other. Results? No hits; nothing different than any other day I go for coffee, not at the ordering line filled with people, not from the barista, and not even from the girls at the table.

Next day we went to a friend's farewell party at a house. I decided to go all-in. Maximum dosage, 5 drops (max recommended by TruePheromones to avoid OD); 1 at the throat, 1 behind each ear, 1 at the back neck and 1 at the wrists. There were a few single ladies with whom I chatted for a few (seen them 5-6 times in my life; friends of friends of mine); nothing out of the ordinary hiya's, how you been, work, etc, senseless stuff. Results? No hits.

We then decided to go out clubbing that same night. Went home, took a quick shower to clear the mones. Dressed neatly, and decided that this was the ultimate resort. Pure mones, max dosage, no cover scent. Club was at 60% so no ultra high concentration of scents. I danced along for 1 hour or so with a female acquaintance but nothing out of the ordinary since I always dance with her if I get to meet her somewhere.

Few days later I went to a cousin's wedding. Put on a killer suit (black pin striped, white shirt and blood-red tie), went with 4 drops covered with Issey Miyake and started strolling around to say hi to everyone I knew, making special arrangements to pass near single girls (between 25-40 YO) in order for them to get a whiff of my scent. Results? No hits.

So, question is, are the mones not working for me? I've tried nearly every combination I've read about. Changed pulse points, tried neck, jaw line, behind the ears, to the sides, the chest, back neck, wrists, inner elbow; in every dosage available, from 1 to 5 drops. It has been 3 weeks of experimentation with its 2-3 days off the mones before rinse and repeat, and I haven't seen any hits. No Deer in the headlights's, no long stares, no aggressiveness of other males, no ghosting, not any avoidance from women, tried all ages from 18 to 40, covering the mones, not covering them (different places between mones and cologne), no cologne at all, mones after cologne, different scenarios (clubs, bars, restaurants, coffee shops, supermarkets, parties at houses), different climate conditions (hot & humid, dry hot, A/C), not a single approach as the product and other people here state, no rubbing at the clubs, no compliments from strangers, no sex with new girls except my friend with benefits I have (not even any different with her); in short, no hits of any kind at all. The only self-effect I noticed is I feel quite hotter (as in body temp) and a little hornier when I wear mones.

Does anyone here have any insight? Both men and women. I'm particularly interested in determining the cause. Is it my body chemistry? Is the product faulty? Does it really do what it states? Has anyone had the same results with this particular product?

I've read hundreds of reviews here in this forum of different products including this specific one, and truly they get me pumped up about the results. Some times I even laugh alone just imagining these guys being literally harassed by girls, as they claim it has happened.

Are such reviews a scam? Can anyone shed any light into my predicament? Thanks to all in advance for your time of reading this whole post. It wasn't my intention to make it so large but I'm the kind of person that likes to give every detail I can remember of, to make it fairly easier to pinpoint a problem instead of going back and forth with 20 questions.

All opinions are gratefully appreciated in advance.

Greetings from Mexico!P

My TI thread! Please shed some light for a newbie! Thanks!
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2012 7:44 PM by chano12.)
05-10-2012 7:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Pheroman, idontknow

Pheroman
Shaking The Shire

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1823
Thanks received:
1588 thanks in 671 posts

RE: TrueInstinct not working... 3 weeks, no hits!
05-10-2012 8:19 PM

Welcome.
Yes, reading the advertisements and some reviews you would think all you have to do is walk past a girl and she would start following you like a little lost puppy and come and sniff your crotch.
Dont work that way, unfortunately.
You still have to engage, not just walk by.
Stop, smile and say hello. At a wedding compliment their dress, hairstyle and at a wedding/partyask how are they related to the hosts.
Make lots of eye contact, dont stay long, try to steer the convo to meeting/doing something later with her.
Mones or not, the MO does not change really.
With mones they just say yes more often.

I would suggest also trying some other products like Glace, Impi, Certo, Nude/Nude Alpha all good stuff.

PS start a journal!

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2012 8:23 PM by Pheroman.)
05-10-2012 8:19 PM
Thanks given by chano12, wiserd
thundr
Calm Like a Bomb

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 497
Thanks received:
743 thanks in 208 posts

05-10-2012 8:48 PM

I tested TI a couple weeks ago and didn't notice much from it either other than turning me into cougar meat. The hype of some products makes you think you will need to carry a big stick to protect yourself from the onslaught of lovesick women. When I was done testing I had used that stick to fend off a hungry cougar pack while the lovely young ladies watched this show from afar. I actually considered TI as more of a hindrance than a help.

I had planned on giving it another testing at some point but I did a bit of research and ended up getting some products that worked much better for my personal chemistry.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
05-10-2012 8:48 PM
Thanks given by chano12, wiserd
chano12
New kid on the block

Rep Post

Thanks received:
9 thanks in 2 posts

05-10-2012 8:52 PM

(05-10-2012 8:19 PM)Pheroman Wrote:  Welcome.
Yes, reading the advertisements and some reviews you would think all you have to do is walk past a girl and she would start following you like a little lost puppy and come and sniff your crotch.
Dont work that way, unfortunately.
You still have to engage, not just walk by.
Stop, smile and say hello. At a wedding compliment their dress, hairstyle and at a wedding/partyask how are they related to the hosts.
Make lots of eye contact, dont stay long, try to steer the convo to meeting/doing something later with her.
Mones or not, the MO does not change really.
With mones they just say yes more often.

Thanks for your prompt response! Of course I did all that, maybe you misunderstood me as if I was just trying for them (girls and mones) to do all the job. I know it doesn't work this way.

However, during the time I've been wearing mones I haven't seen any different reactions from girls as if they were more open to start chatting or attracted to. For example, 1 week before wearing mones I went for spring vacations to the beach; 3 days went by and I hook up with 4 different girls, 3 over 35 YO and 1 my age. All the deals were sealed; 3 were taken out of the club, 1 of them with no alcohol involved, and the other was a flirt at the beach.

With the mones, with similar scenarios as in that week of vacations (climate, clothes, game, cologne, type of women) I haven't seen any different reactions in them as when I'm not wearing any mones. Their reactions are the same with or without.

So, taking into consideration what you say about the MO, it just makes me think as if all of the reviews of all mones products are biased into making you buy such product.

I've read some journals and truly the experiences they share look quite amazing, almost "rockstar" vibe going on as if you were the center of attraction, the go-to guy. Don't know if these are for real or just exaggeration of what really happens.

I've read reviews about guys just dancing alone on the dance floor and women tending to be closer to them, or spilling their guts out when conversations start. In my short experience, I haven't seen those reactions and quite frankly I'm trying to pinpoint exactly what is going on with the product I bought.

In no way I'm making bad judgement of the product yet, since its the only one I've tried and there could be many more derivations to the cause. For example, should I up the dosage past 5 drops? Should I quit using them for a few days before going back? How often should they be used?

Anyways, thanks in advance, and if you can contribute more I'll be deeply thankful.

Carlos

05-10-2012 8:52 PM
chano12
New kid on the block

Rep Post

Thanks received:
9 thanks in 2 posts

05-10-2012 8:56 PM

(05-10-2012 8:48 PM)thundr Wrote:  I tested TI a couple weeks ago and didn't notice much from it either other than turning me into cougar meat. The hype of some products makes you think you will need to carry a big stick to protect yourself from the onslaught of lovesick women. When I was done testing I had used that stick to fend off a hungry cougar pack while the lovely young ladies watched this show from afar. I actually considered TI as more of a hindrance than a help.

I had planned on giving it another testing at some point but I did a bit of research and ended up getting some products that worked much better for my personal chemistry.

Thanks thundr! Can you point me into this info you got? Can you shed what products have worked for you?

Also, how can personal chemistry really be determined? Only trial & error? Sh%$t, we need science, hehe!

(This post was last modified: 05-10-2012 9:00 PM by chano12.)
05-10-2012 8:56 PM

kmacc45
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 193
Thanks received:
453 thanks in 179 posts

05-10-2012 9:22 PM

(05-10-2012 8:48 PM)thundr Wrote:  I tested TI a couple weeks ago and didn't notice much from it either other than turning me into cougar meat. The hype of some products makes you think you will need to carry a big stick to protect yourself from the onslaught of lovesick women. When I was done testing I had used that stick to fend off a hungry cougar pack while the lovely young ladies watched this show from afar. I actually considered TI as more of a hindrance than a help.

One man's curse is another man's blessing

The minute you think you know everything is the minute you stop learning.

Alpha7, NPA, Alter Ego, LS Chem Set, ChiKara, SOE, Edge, A314,
Instant Shine, APC, Primal Instinct, Pherazone, MX 297, MX 390, Nude Alpha, Alpha Maschio, Certo, Primo Instinct, Wolf, Instant Shine, Instant Gentlemen,TRUTH, Aqua Vitae, Ammo, Instant Open, Super Sexy, Charisma, P74, P83, A314 Spray 1.23A,TAA,
05-10-2012 9:22 PM
thundr
Calm Like a Bomb

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 497
Thanks received:
743 thanks in 208 posts

05-10-2012 9:39 PM

(05-08-2012 5:31 PM)zerosix85 Wrote:  To figure out our own natural pheromone production, we have to look at many different factors but the general idea is that, lifestyle and your diet plays a big role in the type of pheromones that you make. Are you physically active and fit? Do you frequently take showers? Are you a omnivore or a vegetarian/vegan? How old are you? Are you single or are you in long term relationship?

These factors determine what kind of pheromone you would produce under the given circumstances, combined with your personality, determines how people will perceive you upon interacting.

0685 made a great summary of it recently and I do not feel I could elaborate any better so I quoted him. Everyone has a natural pheromone signature that is inherently their own. You must figure out a way to adapt to changing your core signature or many people (chicks included) will see that you are forging someone else's handwriting. If one applies an "alpha" signature that promotes being a badass and they are slim, meek, shy, and humble, it will often confuse people. In essence, they are not being congruent with what they are projecting pheromonally and are perceived as being "out of place".

(05-10-2012 8:56 PM)chano12 Wrote:  Thanks thundr! Can you point me into this info you got? Can you shed what products have worked for you?

Also, how can personal chemistry really be determined? Only trial & error? Sh%$t, we need science, hehe!

I've only been into pheromones for a short while myself so I'm not sure how much help I can provide as I am in the trenches fighting the good fight with ya bro. Yup, trial and error seems to be the best option I've noticed. I'm a scientist and all the research and bookwork cannot hold a candle to actual field testing. You have to really pay attention the first few times with a new product on. Just remain true to who you are and eventually you will begin to get a decent idea of what is working for you.

The rockstar vibe is a very real phenomena. Alot of the guys who journal have no reason to exaggerate or lie as this provides no real benefit to anyone. Most of us call it like we see it and document according so that we can flip back in time to places where new or old ideas may prove useful based on previous testing. I document as detailed as possible so that I can later observe my mood, the mones I'm wearing, and the effects I get on not only myself but those around me.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
05-10-2012 9:39 PM
Thanks given by chano12
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1950
Thanks received:
1886 thanks in 804 posts

05-10-2012 10:09 PM

In my experience TI is very potent and not buffered particularly well, and so may be working against you. Wear it just one drop for a few days and see if you notice any enhancement. I find TI pairs well with True Alpha, or with something social.
05-10-2012 10:09 PM
Thanks given by wiserd, thundr, chano12
shadowknight
B.M.F.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2086
Thanks received:
243 thanks in 148 posts

05-10-2012 11:48 PM

listened to what dbot said try one drop split on your forearms, and rub a bit in your neck the more surface covered better the diffusion.

The most i have used was 2 drops at a club with some other products to buffer it a bit.

PeRs0n@L J0uRn@L

Alpha Dream: Corpo,Glace,
Liquid Alchemy Labs: posses alpha, nude samples: A.V. & wolf
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
True Pheromones: TA, TComm,TI oil/Body spray,TL oil/spray
Paradise7: pursuit
Erox
Androtics Direct: some togos
Singles: androstadienone & pregnenolone
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2012 11:52 PM by shadowknight.)
05-10-2012 11:48 PM
Thanks given by chano12

extraballislit
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 506
Thanks received:
187 thanks in 97 posts

05-11-2012 12:07 AM

I´ve seen results mixing it with True Alpha 1:1, Glace (Alpa Dream) 3-4 sprays glace 2 drops TI, and also with FB Glace.

You should sweet spot test it.

1 drop for three days, 1 or 2 days off; 2 drops for 3 days, 1 or 3 days days off; and so on.

Maybe you may need to add a social, like glace, X22 oil (Hax).

Hope this helps.

Buena suerte, amigo!
05-11-2012 12:07 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Wingman 9+O not working? LoveDocta 34 2,382 01-23-2012 11:33 PM
Last Post: LoveDocta