Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
TrueInstinct not working... 3 weeks, no hits!
Pheroman
Shaking The Shire

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1661
Thanks received:
1464 thanks in 618 posts

RE: TrueInstinct not working... 3 weeks, no hits!
05-11-2012 10:17 AM

(05-10-2012 8:52 PM)chano12 Wrote:  I've read some journals and truly the experiences they share look quite amazing, almost "rockstar" vibe going on as if you were the center of attraction, the go-to guy. Don't know if these are for real or just exaggeration of what really happens.

Different experiences mean different things to different people.
For some people being overly nice is a "hit", or getting looks are "hits".
It is also very different for a married, L.T.R, GF, FWB etc.
Generally those of us who deal with unknown people on a daily basis seem to notice the effects faster than others.
And some of us know that "fuck me pleez" look when we see it.
A few of us tell it like we see it, you need to make them work.
What you dont see are the fuckups like one today with a cutie I have never met before, where i totally messed up what should have been a sure thing for anyone with a minimum of game or even just kept quiet. Dash1

(05-10-2012 8:52 PM)chano12 Wrote:  I've read reviews about guys just dancing alone on the dance floor and women tending to be closer to them, or spilling their guts out when conversations start. In my short experience, I haven't seen those reactions and quite frankly I'm trying to pinpoint exactly what is going on with the product I bought.
Maybe you already did with "short" experience.
Keep on it man.

(05-10-2012 8:52 PM)chano12 Wrote:  In no way I'm making bad judgement of the product yet, since its the only one I've tried and there could be many more derivations to the cause. For example, should I up the dosage past 5 drops? Should I quit using them for a few days before going back? How often should they be used?
I agree with the other posters, lower the dosage

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
05-11-2012 10:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by chano12
chano12
New kid on the block

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
9 thanks in 2 posts

05-13-2012 5:42 PM

(05-10-2012 9:39 PM)thundr Wrote:  I've only been into pheromones for a short while myself so I'm not sure how much help I can provide as I am in the trenches fighting the good fight with ya bro. Yup, trial and error seems to be the best option I've noticed. I'm a scientist and all the research and bookwork cannot hold a candle to actual field testing. You have to really pay attention the first few times with a new product on. Just remain true to who you are and eventually you will begin to get a decent idea of what is working for you.

The rockstar vibe is a very real phenomena. Alot of the guys who journal have no reason to exaggerate or lie as this provides no real benefit to anyone. Most of us call it like we see it and document according so that we can flip back in time to places where new or old ideas may prove useful based on previous testing. I document as detailed as possible so that I can later observe my mood, the mones I'm wearing, and the effects I get on not only myself but those around me.

Thx dude for the info, will look into it!

(05-10-2012 10:09 PM)dbot Wrote:  In my experience TI is very potent and not buffered particularly well, and so may be working against you. Wear it just one drop for a few days and see if you notice any enhancement. I find TI pairs well with True Alpha, or with something social.

Thanks; with what else have you tested it with besides TA?

(05-10-2012 11:48 PM)shadowknight Wrote:  listened to what dbot said try one drop split on your forearms, and rub a bit in your neck the more surface covered better the diffusion.

The most i have used was 2 drops at a club with some other products to buffer it a bit.

Will try it next weekend! Gracias paisano!

(05-11-2012 12:07 AM)extraballislit Wrote:  I´ve seen results mixing it with True Alpha 1:1, Glace (Alpa Dream) 3-4 sprays glace 2 drops TI, and also with FB Glace.

You should sweet spot test it.

1 drop for three days, 1 or 2 days off; 2 drops for 3 days, 1 or 3 days days off; and so on.

Maybe you may need to add a social, like glace, X22 oil (Hax).

Hope this helps.

Buena suerte, amigo!

Thank you very much!

(05-11-2012 10:17 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  Different experiences mean different things to different people.
For some people being overly nice is a "hit", or getting looks are "hits".
It is also very different for a married, L.T.R, GF, FWB etc.
Generally those of us who deal with unknown people on a daily basis seem to notice the effects faster than others.
And some of us know that "fuck me pleez" look when we see it.
A few of us tell it like we see it, you need to make them work.
What you dont see are the fuckups like one today with a cutie I have never met before, where i totally messed up what should have been a sure thing for anyone with a minimum of game or even just kept quiet. Dash1

I agree with the other posters, lower the dosage

Ok, already did it. This past friday and saturday only applied 2 drops (1 behind each ear) before going out.

Maybe last night at a club could be the first "noticeable?" hit I've had. This girl whom I know since we were teens but hadn't seen her in over 10 yrs.

I've never been close to her or whatever; never had we spoken beyond hi's & goodbye's. She's just a friend of a friend's friend, so really not to attached or close to the people I usually hang out with.

She came into the club with another gf and they walked past by my table, said hi to them since it'd been so long since the last time we saw each other and gave her a compliment on how nice she looked; she responded with that girly shy look. They continued on to their business and so did I.

A few hours later, around 2:30 am, with a few Bacardi's inside me I approached her table because she was dancing to "Grease" and I fooled around with her into telling her that she knew the entire choreography of the song and started dancing next to each other and singing out loud in duet. Then after that song, the DJ completely changed the mood of the music and started with cuban salsa. I said to myself, now's the time, I'm a great salsa dancer and if she doesn't object to dancing up close and personal with me, I'm in.

I grabbed her by the lower back almost grabbing her butt (she's got killer body) and started dancing it off with no resistance from her at all, there may have been a crotch rubbing (twice) with her knee while dancing. This is awkward with Mexican girls even if you've known them for years and are close to them; women here tend to be prude (especially in educated and upscale women; they tend to play super hard to catch) and in no way will dance with you like that unless: a) she's a super close friend and there's no sexual tension between the 2. b) it's your 5th or 6th date with them. c) she's your significant other. d) she's a slut.

So, we danced it off for almost 30 min (thank God for the DJ that kept on playing salsa style music that you can dance it lake that!) and everything went great. She complimented me on being a good dancer and that she usually leads the way when dancing with men because it's hard to find someone that can lead her in a smooth manner.

I thanked her for the compliment and told her that the next song she'd lead me in any way she wanted, that I'd play along. She didn't want to and I insisted so she couldn't feel she was being powerless, and again she told me, you can lead me very easy and I like it. We danced 1 more song before sitting for drinks.

While talking, I asked for digits and got them right away with business card included. As she lives in another city 40mi north of where I live, I asked if she came to here often to visit her parents; sadly she said no, but then I told her that when I'd visit her city (almost 2-3 times per week) I'd give her a call and see if she wanted to grab a bite or go to the movies or something; she immediately replied with a yes, for sure!

Then I asked her if she knew this big salsa club on the city she lives in, and she said no. So I went for the kill and told her (not asked her) I was going to take her for a great dancing night. She responded with a quick, I'd love to.

So, looks like a date right around the corner. I'd never had it so easy without having to spill my guts out and playing it smooth. We barely spoke to each other (less than 15 min), we mostly danced, and getting info and digits super easy and an openness to agree to everything I said or requested, well, I think it's a HIT!

Conclusion:

Thanks to everyone on their comments. Still more experimentation needs to be done. Did I have fun? Hell yeah. Was it a hit? I think so! Potential? Lots.

My TI thread! Please shed some light for a newbie! Thanks!
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2012 5:43 PM by chano12.)
05-13-2012 5:42 PM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45, shadowknight, Pheroman, halo0073, thundr, Lexy, Q-Tips
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 314
Thanks received:
280 thanks in 187 posts

05-13-2012 5:58 PM

Awesome post. I would say that you found more than a good starting point.

Repped!

Journal:

Life in a Northern Town
05-13-2012 5:58 PM

xtraspecial
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
13 thanks in 9 posts

05-14-2012 2:35 PM

I didn't see anything from TI oil either. I'll have to try this out again....I might try it tonight at the gym.
05-14-2012 2:35 PM
extraballislit
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 462
Thanks received:
163 thanks in 84 posts

05-15-2012 2:08 PM

Hey chano!

Me alegro de que todo The Edge fuera bien por fin con TI!

As I told you in my post, maybe some socials would help, but looks like you are doing fine and finally getting the kind of results you were looking for.

Keep us posted.

Talk to you soon.
05-15-2012 2:08 PM
chano12
New kid on the block

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
9 thanks in 2 posts

05-15-2012 5:34 PM

(05-15-2012 2:08 PM)extraballislit Wrote:  Hey chano!

Me alegro de que todo The Edge fuera bien por fin con TI!

As I told you in my post, maybe some socials would help, but looks like you are doing fine and finally getting the kind of results you were looking for.

Keep us posted.

Talk to you soon.

Thanks man, but yes, I'm willing to try some socials to take it up a notch. Still, only 1 result, but I'll be looking forward to it.

Any recommendations on any good socials?

My TI thread! Please shed some light for a newbie! Thanks!
05-15-2012 5:34 PM
shadowknight
B.M.F.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1919
Thanks received:
237 thanks in 143 posts

05-15-2012 6:02 PM

check out Glace it's a great product. It works great in hot weather sometimes takes a bit to start working but when it does its awesome. It also last a long time.
If you want you could also get some True communication its a good product too and its cheap. I had a wow moment with it the only thing is that it lasts only about 3-4 hours

PeRs0n@L J0uRn@L

Alpha Dream: Corpo,Glace,
Liquid Alchemy Labs: posses alpha, nude samples: A.V. & wolf
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
True Pheromones: TA, TComm,TI oil/Body spray,TL oil/spray
Paradise7: pursuit
Erox
Androtics Direct: some togos
Singles: androstadienone & pregnenolone
05-15-2012 6:02 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl

Q-Tips
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 518
Thanks received:
483 thanks in 192 posts

05-16-2012 12:53 AM

You already got a huge bunch of feedback, and i can only mingle in with about the same. I tried TI, and for me it was with various results. There shure is something in it, because i got this horny kind of self effect. But it was a little hard notice anything from others. The few time i noticed anything was only towards women who had been drinking.
I got better results when mixing TI with TA.

Some times i had been using some pheromones other claims to work wonderful, where i get absolutely no effect from myself. For instance True Love. It didnt help what i did. Application point, amount, cover, mixing with other mones or anything else, i tried it all, and nothing helped. Maybe it just didnt fit my personality? Then i try a pheromone no one seem to care about, and i get amazing hits. Never understood why. Only that i need to find whats working for me. Of course reading reviews are giving me good ideas and hints on what to do, but i cant belive everything will be the same for me.

i'm glad to see you got your first hit, and i look forward for your next hits.
05-16-2012 12:53 AM
Thanks given by dbot
extraballislit
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 462
Thanks received:
163 thanks in 84 posts

05-16-2012 12:55 PM

For socials, I like glace (get regular version if you are in ahot climate, Fast Burn if it´s kind of cold). It´s not expensieve, and works pretty good for almost everybody around.

as a social, I also like X22 from Hax. Both the spray version they used to include for free some months ago with 9+0 purchases, and the oil they are selling right now. Both are the same formula, smell good, and give great social results. It´s pretty inexpensive and works very good.

Maybe you should get yoyrself the oil pack they have for sale now, for about 129$, and there´s a 30% off coupon code that is still working. It includes X22 oil, C4 (status/respect formula), wich works really good; and M512, the oil version of Wingman Black lable, one of the forum favourites.
Great bang for your buck IMO.

I´ve tried today X22 + C4 with great results. I guess M512 will be great too.

If you want to keep it cheap though, nols from True Pheromones seem to work Ok, I think they are called True Communication and True Opener. have never tried them though, so I can´t say.

Talk to you soon.
05-16-2012 12:55 PM
Jolly Jumper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 103
Thanks received:
165 thanks in 91 posts

05-17-2012 5:07 AM

(05-16-2012 12:55 PM)extraballislit Wrote:  For socials, I like glace (get regular version if you are in ahot climate, Fast Burn if it´s kind of cold). It´s not expensieve, and works pretty good for almost everybody around.

as a social, I also like X22 from Hax. Both the spray version they used to include for free some months ago with 9+0 purchases, and the oil they are selling right now. Both are the same formula, smell good, and give great social results. It´s pretty inexpensive and works very good.

Maybe you should get yoyrself the oil pack they have for sale now, for about 129$, and there´s a 30% off coupon code that is still working. It includes X22 oil, C4 (status/respect formula), wich works really good; and M512, the oil version of Wingman Black lable, one of the forum favourites.
Great bang for your buck IMO.

I´ve tried today X22 + C4 with great results. I guess M512 will be great too.

If you want to keep it cheap though, nols from True Pheromones seem to work Ok, I think they are called True Communication and True Opener. have never tried them though, so I can´t say.

Talk to you soon.
From being a total Androtics fan due to not knowing better, I now have two new favorites:
True Pheromones because their stuff is extremely cheap and works for me, and HAX because their stuff works even better. I only have the oils from the latter thus far, but I'm gonna order again before the discount ends.

I've never used TI alone, only together with TA and socials. Used that way it works well for me, I think it would be too heavy on the none by itself and that's why I've never used it as a standalone.
I've had quite a few of none OD's and know I have to buffer it with other stuff. Remember that TI allegedly contains more none than any other product on the market. Even though it contains other molecules, it's still a good idea to combine it with other products.
05-17-2012 5:07 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Wingman 9+O not working? LoveDocta 34 2,287 01-23-2012 11:33 PM
Last Post: LoveDocta