Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
True Instinct Testing with ohhmygod & Rattlesnake
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Sex: Male

Rep Post

True Instinct Testing with ohhmygod & Rattlesnake
10-13-2011 12:19 PM

Hi,

I'm starting this thread instead of writing in my journal, to keep a log of how TI performs. I'm seriously annoyed by this -.-" I'll be updating this first thread, but also post a reply too.
Rattlesnake will be joining me in this thread, so hopefully we will be able to figure something out.

Some back ground information: I've used TI with TL before in a past, and it gave a flirty, safe vibe. Not really what I expect of TI. TI should be more like New Pheromone Additive or Edge or AM...

So, here it goes...

13 Oct. 2011
The Mix
2 x TI
The Hits
A girl working at McDonald counter just smiled at me. Not sure if thats a hit, probably not

14 Oct. 2011
The Mix
2 x TI
The Hits
Nothing. Possibly OD.

19 Oct. 2011
The Mix
1 x TI and 1 x TL
The Hits
Asian girl, friend of a friend, i initiated conversation on the street. Kept giving me compliment. Asked me to go to coffee with her (she was on her way there to meet another guy, i know that dude too). I refused.

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
(This post was last modified: 10-18-2011 12:09 PM by ohhmygod.)
10-13-2011 12:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: True Instinct Testing with ohhmygod & Rattlesnake
10-13-2011 1:17 PM

Hey thanks for setting this up omg, I'll be reporting on this too, I'll also be getting feedback from my brother who has been using TI as well.

For those of you that have TI you're more than welcome to join us Smile

Update on TI:

From my bro: Uses 1 drop and covers with Only The Brave.

His opinion is that its a strong sexual attractant. Black ladies in particular find it attractive. His boss as I said in my journal was far sweeter to him than the rest of his co-workers. She stopped and took a deep inhale next to him. He had stronger eye contact and lusting looks. The promiscuous girl in his office made sexual innuendos in conversation. Only drawback is that the chinese girl was intimidated, which he says was the converse with AM. Which speaks volumes about the balanced formula in AM.

My observations:

1 drop - Covered with Le Male (any 'Autumn/Winter' colognes smell enhanced because of the musk of TI in my opinion).

Self effects: I'm normally a relaxed guy but this made me feel more like a charging bull. The closest thing I can compare it to is that it gives you a similar feeling to the alcohol induced Superman effects lol Or how you feel after you've been pumping weights for a while.

Observations: Looooong stares from women and not just MIFLS, the slow oil release (oil is viscous) means it was effective for a nice range age groups. Given that I probably produce less my mones than my younger brother it explains why Asian girls were more responsive to me than him. Older women were more friendly and girls in their 20's up to mid 30s'-ish gave nice sexual responses when I engaged them. A target that has previously jumped my bones when I wore several drops of AE, got the itch real bad last night. All in all, I'd say it works ;)
(This post was last modified: 10-20-2011 5:12 AM by Rattlesnake.)
10-13-2011 1:17 PM
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Rep Post

10-13-2011 1:31 PM

Yep, you should also combine ur reports into ur #2 post above, so we have a good reference Big Grin

MY JOURNAL
(This post was last modified: 10-13-2011 1:31 PM by ohhmygod.)
10-13-2011 1:31 PM
JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-13-2011 4:39 PM

Are you testing the $25 bottle? Do you have anything pre-sale to compare it to?
10-13-2011 4:39 PM
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Rep Post

10-13-2011 8:45 PM

Yes this is the $25 bottles and i dont have the old TI to compare. But by the look its similar to what txi0m has.-

MY JOURNAL
10-13-2011 8:45 PM

kmacc45
Member in Moderation

Rep Post

10-13-2011 9:50 PM

(10-13-2011 8:45 PM)ohhmygod Wrote:  Yes this is the $25 bottles and i dont have the old TI to compare. But by the look its similar to what txi0m has.-

I will try to help out I've got half a bottle of the pre- $25.00 stuff. Brought this right when it came out. One thing I've learnrd from the Androtics forum is, when stuff comes out get as much as you can of the first batch. My thinking is they want to get it right and then knowing that the product is going to an active forum member, you'ld thing They want to get it right.

My stuff (TI) is kicking ass, I've been doing what dbot does.

In a 5 ML Atomizer

True Instinct ------------------------------------------------------------------- 16 drops
16 Drops from Bottle

Alpha Androstenol ----------------------------------------------------------------------- 3 drops
(40 mcg drops x 3 = 120 mcg)
(120 mcg ÷ 16 (spray) = 7.5 mcg)
Beta Androstenol ------------------------------------------------------------------------ 3 drops
(40 mcg drops x 1 = 40 mcg)
(40 mcg ÷ 16 (spray) = 2.5 mcg)
A-1 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 4 drops
(40 mcg drops x 4 = 160 mcg)
(160 mcg ÷ 16 (spray) = 10 mcg)
Neno ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- 3 drops
(16 mcg drops x 3 = 48 mcg)
(48 mcg ÷ 16 (spray) = 3 mcg)
D3 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 4 drops
(25 mcg drops x 4 = 100 mcg)
(100 mcg ÷ 16 (spray) = 6.25 mcg)

Cologne ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 71 drops

It kick's in fast and take no Prisoners.
This $25.00 a bottle stuff has got wondering too.
(This post was last modified: 10-13-2011 10:01 PM by kmacc45.)
10-13-2011 9:50 PM
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Rep Post

10-13-2011 10:07 PM

(10-13-2011 9:50 PM)kmacc45 Wrote:  I will try to help out I've got half a bottle of the pre- $25.00 stuff. Brought this right when it came out. One thing I've learnrd from the Androtics forum is, when stuff comes out get as much as you can of the first batch. My thinking is they want to get it right and then knowing that the product is going to an active forum member, you'ld thing They want to get it right.

My stuff (TI) is kicking ass, I've been doing what dbot does.

In a 5 ML Atomizer

True Instinct ------------------------------------------------------------------- 16 drops
16 Drops from Bottle

Alpha Androstenol ----------------------------------------------------------------------- 3 drops
(40 mcg drops x 3 = 120 mcg)
(120 mcg ÷ 16 (spray) = 7.5 mcg)
Beta Androstenol ------------------------------------------------------------------------ 3 drops
(40 mcg drops x 1 = 40 mcg)
(40 mcg ÷ 16 (spray) = 2.5 mcg)
A-1 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 4 drops
(40 mcg drops x 4 = 160 mcg)
(160 mcg ÷ 16 (spray) = 10 mcg)
Neno ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- 3 drops
(16 mcg drops x 3 = 48 mcg)
(48 mcg ÷ 16 (spray) = 3 mcg)
D3 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 4 drops
(25 mcg drops x 4 = 100 mcg)
(100 mcg ÷ 16 (spray) = 6.25 mcg)

Cologne ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 71 drops

It kick's in fast and take no Prisoners.
This $25.00 a bottle stuff has got wondering too.

thx for contributing kmacc. If you can, plz test it by itself in the future and see if it still work as expected Big Grin

MY JOURNAL
10-13-2011 10:07 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

10-13-2011 11:46 PM

From txiom's reports, wasn't unexpectedly light playfulness the same effect as before? It seems like this mix is the same as it was when he was reporting his initial findings. Am I missing something?
10-13-2011 11:46 PM
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Rep Post

10-14-2011 1:22 AM

The purpose of this thread is to find out the REAL qualities of True Instinct. This is not really for comparing the sale product vs the pre-sale product, since it seems to be similar like dbot said. The comparison between sale and pre-sale True Love should be done.

(10-13-2011 11:46 PM)dbot Wrote:  From txiom's reports, wasn't unexpectedly light playfulness the same effect as before? It seems like this mix is the same as it was when he was reporting his initial findings. Am I missing something?

Yes it seems to be the same. But txi0m's and ours perception of it is nowhere near the description. bold = i dont think so mate.

True Instinct Description Wrote:Sex, sex, sex. Did we say SEX? "“ No other product on the market can beat this. Up until now the highest mixture of Androstenone was 5 mg per 10 ml bottle. Well, we took things one step further and decided to add 1.5 mg more Androstenone (highest sexual pheromone known to man) PLUS we threw in Androstenol and Androsterone for a totally different kick all in a slow release oil based formula. Hands down this product will revolutionize the way people attract women.

This product is an extremely well rounded product. It contains the 3 key ingredients necessary to attract ANY woman around you. WARNING: Overdose of TRUEInstinctâ„¢ is extreme and can be achieved very easily. Please read directions of use.

Here is my conversation with True Pheromones for everyone to read, since I dont think they give a shit about us.

True Pheromone Conversation Wrote:Chat Content:
Demetra: Welcome to our real-time support chat. My name is Demetra how can I help you today?
Pheromone Enthu..: Hi demetra
i've contacted true pheromones yesterday but theres no response, probably its a sunday so yeah
Demetra: Yes, we are open Monday through Friday 9 to 5 EST
Pheromone Enthu..: yeah i understand Big Grin
a few users at pherotruth, including me, is having some problem with TL quality control (our guess)
the thread is here, and we wud like True Pheromones rep to clear this matter P
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Quality-of...e-Products
Demetra: Thank you for the information.
I will forward it onto our management team.
Pheromone Enthu..: thank you
i got 2 bottles of TL and i opened one of them
Demetra: Ok.
Pheromone Enthu..: it works fine but i believe it could be more potent
because some of the effects peoples been describing isnt there
also , i'd like to know how much androstenone is there in 1 drop of TI ?
Demetra: We do not provide the exact ratios of our products.
Pheromone Enthu..: the only reason why i ask is because i dont seem to overdose or get heavy sexual effects from the description
Demetra: How are you dosing the product?
Pheromone Enthu..: i used 1, 2 , or 3 drops without OD-ing (in different occasions)
what i got is a flirty vibe and not a heavy sexual vibe like the description
some people also reports the same flirty vibe and no heavy sexuals
Demetra: I would recommend using about 3 sprays on your neck or wrosts.
Refresh every 3 hours or so, with 1-2 sprays.
Pheromone Enthu..: in the old website of true pheromones i believe the amount of androstenone per drop was 23 mcg, so it should be very potent
Demetra: You can also use the True Essence which will extenuate the effects of the True Love.
Pheromone Enthu..: True Intinct is an oil drop...
Demetra: You referred to TL = True Love.
Pheromone Enthu..: i said TI P
>>> "also , i'd like to know how much androstenone is there in 1 drop of TI ?"
Demetra: Can I have your order number please?
"i got 2 bottles of TL and i opened one of them"
Ahh I see.
Pheromone Enthu..: 2*****
Demetra:
Pheromone Enthu..: we just want True Pheromones to clear the confusion on the matter first Big Grin
Demetra: Here is some technical information on the product.
Pheromone Enthu..: yeah i've read that page thoroughly before and after my order :
Demetra: Use about 2 drops of the TI on your wrists and behind ears.
Pheromone Enthu..: "Sex, sex, sex. Did we say SEX? " <<< instead of this, i get a "flirt flirt flirt..." vibe
some other people also get this vibe, so i was just wondering how potent is this True Instinct ?
yeah , i usually use 2 drop to 3 drops, and theres no overdose either
Demetra: If you are not getting the reaction you would like try upping the dose a bit and reapplying throughout your night.
Pheromone Enthu..: well the thing is its not just me though
2-3 other people also have the same vibe/hits, and they are experienced users of pheromones, and True pheromones too
the True Alpha works very well, just like description, im totally happy
Demetra: The concentration and quality of the products have not changed. The promotional pricing does not reduce the quantities and pheromone quality we are using.
I would encourage you use a bit more TI, or use it with the True Essence.
I think that will give you more effective.
Pheromone Enthu..: for TI, me (and a few other guys) think its more about the formula rather than the quality issues
but for TL, are you sure its not because of quality control ???
because, for some of us who ordered TL from the sale, some people got the fill-to-the-top bottles, and some people got the fill-to-top-of-label bottles, some got both
Demetra: Not at all. Nothing has changed from our previous synthesis and packaging.
We great really great reviews and results from TI.
It may be that you and the others are little less sensitive to TI and that your dosing needs to change.
Pheromone Enthu..: okay, for the TI problem, me and other guys will test it with more dose and see if gives any better reactions, or, make us overdose
because if we dont overdose on, say, 5 drops, then the amount of androstenone mustn't be that high
Demetra: Ok, perfect! You should be ok if you up the dose to what I have previously suggested.
Pheromone Enthu..: alright, i'll get back to you on the TI issue after a few weeks
and now lets get back on the TL issue
Demetra: OK.
Pheromone Enthu..: so yeah, the reports indicates that the bottles which were filled lower, works better, and the ones which were filled to the top, doesnt work as good
one guy have bought 3 bottles of TL, and he got 1 fill to the label bottle, and the other 2 were filled to the top
as shown here:
Demetra: That may be an issue with the filling machine however the formula is the same for each product.
Please advise him to contact us to rectify the issue.
Pheromone Enthu..: well its not just him, all people who got the bottles from the sales were concerned
Demetra: I see.
Pheromone Enthu..: so i reckon its best to get a true pheromones rep to go on and solve this issue
Demetra: I would have to deal with them individually.
Were your products ok?
Pheromone Enthu..: please take a look at the thread, link i have given you at the beginning
my 2 bottles were filled to the top, as i said i opened one and have tested 1
i tested it at various dose, and it does seem to work, however, according to a few reports on true love, its not as potent
(and yes i tested my True Alpha and it works AMAZING! )
so i know when it works well and when its not working as well P
Demetra: Like I have said, the formulas have not changes and batches are created with the same formula and then dispersed.
Products are made individually.
I am glad that you are getting great results from TA!!
That is one of my favourites.
Pheromone Enthu..: yeah, well, there might be some quality control issue in that particular batch of TL, we havent come to any conclusion yet, because we are waiting for a true pheromones rep to come and solve the issue (Nikki isnt active on PheroTruth anymore i dont think)
True Pheromones have a good reputation on PheroTruth so yeah we hope that TP will solve this issue/confusion/watever...
Demetra: I will contact NIkki and with your notes.
Pheromone Enthu..: yep, and while we are waiting,there should be more reports on the difference between the two "types" coming so ...
Demetra: ok.
Pheromone Enthu..: thanks Demetra
im off now
we hope to see True Pheromone's response soon
Demetra: No problem.
Have a great day!
Pheromone Enthu..: you too !

MY JOURNAL
(This post was last modified: 10-14-2011 1:28 AM by ohhmygod.)
10-14-2011 1:22 AM
idontknow

Rep Post

10-14-2011 8:01 AM

Judging from self-effects, i believe the TI is legit. I get the typical perceived -none Testo-spike. And in that regard TI at 1 drop is stronger for me, than say AV at 4 drops or AM at 2 sprays. Hits-wise there seemed to be some increased flirtatiousness at 2 drops. And my girl was sticking to me like glue. Maybe because of TI, or because of some beers, idk. I'll give it some more tests, but i think the -none, -Androsterone, -nols ratios they mention are legit. I don't particularly love TI, but i think it contains what is advertised.

How probable is it for them to have quality control issues? Mix -none, -Androsterone, -'nols, oil then stir, bottle, sell. I can't see much going wrong. I believe they get 'mones, esp. the standard ones, dirt-cheap, so no reason to put in less.

IMO you just got into some more situations, where TI didn't work as well, as before. And a big chunk of 'mone perception is also self-reinforcing placebo effects. Also it's getting colder, at least in my hemisphere, so diffusion may be slower.

Also TL works really nicely for me. Though if you experience weaker results than before the sale, they may indeed have put in less Methoxyestratetraenone , which seems to be a somewhat more expensive 'mone. I do not think so, though.

I believe it's all the same. Then again, you could be right. Some more testing and there may be a conclusion.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
(This post was last modified: 10-14-2011 8:33 AM by idontknow.)
10-14-2011 8:01 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Review: True Instinct txi0m 7 13,639 08-18-2021 2:38 AM
Last Post: Mertos89
  True Instinct Reviews Shadowx117 5 6,450 09-01-2019 6:21 AM
Last Post: Pheroman
  True Jerk + True Instinct HappyGoSkillfully 3 4,857 08-09-2015 11:23 AM
Last Post: D'man
  True Instinct and Pheromone Hand and Body Lotion adventurer23 7 5,518 07-16-2014 8:55 AM
Last Post: dorfmeister
  TRUE Alpha, TRUE Instinct, TRUE Love, TRUE Trust, and XXX Black Machismo 16 18,695 11-19-2013 3:02 PM
Last Post: vicpowa