Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
True Instinct Testing with ohhmygod & Rattlesnake
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: True Instinct Testing with ohhmygod & Rattlesnake
02-12-2012 11:08 AM

Has anyone tried AM + TI ? What were the results?

(This post was last modified: 02-12-2012 11:08 AM by dsouza.)
02-12-2012 11:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chano12
New kid on the block

Rep Post

05-10-2012 8:11 PM

Hi guys! Carlos here from Mexico!

I'd appreciate greatly if you can take a look at this post regarding TI. I'm a new customer for TI and even though I've made my due diligence, I still have some issues with which I can't find answers.

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-TrueInstin...ks-no-hits

PS: Sorry for the length of the post. Thanks in advance for your replies!

My TI thread! Please shed some light for a newbie! Thanks!
05-10-2012 8:11 PM
Samuraiiix
Checking out the place

Rep Post

09-07-2012 7:57 PM

Hi guys!

Need to put my input here on "True Instinct". I got an unscented batch of it and covered it with a regular cologne i use all of the time. I ordered "True Love" actually, but as I am from Europe, refunding, sending back does not count for me. I just said, I will give it a try and try to enjoy it. I got another true instinct spray sample with it (we Big Grin we) besides this, the true pheromones prices went up in the mean time RAPIDLY, BIG, HUGE... For my 25 USD order I got a true instinct worth of 120 USD Big Grin So all in all I was OK with it. Smile

I got my mone in a euro dropper bottle which I appreciate a lot. I used 2 drops on both forearms (together) and 1 drop on the neck (which was a bit heavy, so all in all maybe 3,5 drops). Covered with a regular cologne as I mentioned before. Then I went to work (literally) Smile So I used this mone on my office environment. I do not know if it is a good idea, but I have a lot of female coworkers, of similar age and a bit younger ones also Smile

I did not experience any special self effects at first, at least that I would notice. First couple of hours went of pretty quickly, than the strange things started to happen. Probably self effects, but I felt on top of the world (do self effects last 3-4 hours after applying?), challenged anyone who passed me, talked with all of the people possible etc. and started to get on their "tippy" toes, confronting them HARD and looking for trouble. Smile

I mentioned the strange things happening, which I did not see so OBVIOUS on any mone so far. Every female which I came across -EVERY- (most of them younger, around 25ish), from a far and nearing to me, had a wicked smile on their face, glaring at me and staring the whole time AND I MEAN the whole time. Literally, I asked a couple of them right there (right now) WHAT IS GOING ON??? WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? WHY ARE YOU STARING AT ME IN THIS WAY?? Smile) I was so blunt with them, I am sorry. But I was quite surprised myself with this kind of so obvious attention.

I just got a couple of regular responses, other ones were, meee, wheee, blaaa... damn!
This shit is strong!!!

Some of really hot girls, my old flame, ex girl and a couple of "firendzoned" girlfriends which I met at the bars that night, were the best company possible. They could not get their hands off me. I do not know if I hit my EXACT quota/dosage or if it was all of the True Instinct never minding the number of drops, but this is one of the best hits/days I got so far with mones. Probably moon enlightenment or something that has to be doing with it. I felt on top of the world, I was on top of the world and everyone around me knew I was on top of the world. I was rocking hard.

I need to multiply these kind of tests/dosages in next days and..... I will die happy soon Smile

Thank you true pheromones, for mixing up my order. Thank you for adding a free sample spray and thank you for changing my life, so far. I hope to see of it more. Mrgreen

True instinct, is for now, my number 1 mone! I will for sure make a lot of tests in next days/weeks and I will try to be objective as much as possible and report my experience gradually. touche
09-07-2012 7:57 PM
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-10-2012 6:25 AM

Have very rarely used TI but will try it today. The few times I've worn it, I may have OD'd because I used TA at the same time. It was when the TP stuff was new to me and I thought TA would be more akin of A314. It's not, it contains more none, so together with TI it's probably easy to go over the top.

I'll try it as a standalone, two drops. I suspect I may need to add some socials later on, because alpha and sexual products don't work very well on their own for me. This thing is buffered with nols and A1 though, so it could be fine.

EDIT: Whoops, just saw that there's no A1 in this, but nols and rones.

"Integrity: Doing the right thing even when no one is watching".
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2012 6:27 AM by Jolly Jumper.)
09-10-2012 6:25 AM
smartkid
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-10-2012 7:40 AM

Somehow i find that TI isn't as 'concentrated' as it advertises.
09-10-2012 7:40 AM

Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-10-2012 4:44 PM

Well this was daytime wear but it carried well into the night, as I had a few beers with my neighbors.

I think it seems to be what has been said from the beginning of the thread: flirty, not that sexual. Seems to make people friendly and talkative and doesn't make other men standoffish, like a typically none heavy thing like Instant Jerk definitely does for me.

I like it and will have to try it again tomorrow. To me it seems like TI is falsely advertised but in no way a bad product. Working this well for me without additional nols etc., it obviously is well buffered and good for daytime use. TP would be better off selling it as a standalone product with social, sexual and alpha qualities and not the be all end all voodoo juice that will have women hang from your dick whether you like it or not.

I'll up the dose to three drops tomorrow, since I was nowhere near the none OD signs today.

09-10-2012 4:44 PM
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-11-2012 2:18 PM

Three drops and still not an OD.
I know it means a lot of none but it's well buffered. I think this is more mellow than TA when worn as a standalone. I suppose TI hasn't been field tested much by the company but that they just guessed that it would be a highly sexual thing.

I'm not sad about this at all, I find more use for a subtle product like this than for some outrageous mating call sauce but maybe it shouldn't be sold with the current arguments. Adding just a little bit more socials to this should make it an even better everyday product. Will absolutely work in pubs and clubs too but not in the way TP claims.

09-11-2012 2:18 PM
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-11-2012 11:10 PM

Yeah I've never really gotten much from TI other than a urine smell when worn with TA - it hit the back of the shelf fairly quickly - if anyone finds something to blend with it that gets some goodness going I'll pay more attention...

I'll spray anything apparently...
09-11-2012 11:10 PM
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-12-2012 2:40 AM

Well, I realised that using it together with TA may not be the greatest idea, at least for me. TP doesn't reveal the ratios in their products but they do list them in order of strength for each molecule they contain. When they mention which mixes contain the most none, TA comes second right after TI, beating both TJ and XXX. The last one is straight none @ 10 mcg/drop, so it's no wonder that I've seen signs of OD when combining TA with TI or whatever other none heavy product.

09-12-2012 2:40 AM
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

01-21-2013 3:43 PM

Just tried this stuff today and I agree with flirt flirt flirt lol was at the dentist today and the nurses who take care of me where talking and asking about me much more than normal and made sure their cleavage was in my view awesome stuff. Iois from the patient next to me but she was too young for me too bad I was in a shitty mood or I might've gotten somewhere lawless more testing in a bit.
01-21-2013 3:43 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Review: True Instinct txi0m 7 13,639 08-18-2021 2:38 AM
Last Post: Mertos89
  True Instinct Reviews Shadowx117 5 6,450 09-01-2019 6:21 AM
Last Post: Pheroman
  True Jerk + True Instinct HappyGoSkillfully 3 4,857 08-09-2015 11:23 AM
Last Post: D'man
  True Instinct and Pheromone Hand and Body Lotion adventurer23 7 5,518 07-16-2014 8:55 AM
Last Post: dorfmeister
  TRUE Alpha, TRUE Instinct, TRUE Love, TRUE Trust, and XXX Black Machismo 16 18,695 11-19-2013 3:02 PM
Last Post: vicpowa