Hello There, Guest! Register

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Transformation from nerd to a hunk
Tezeus
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Transformation from nerd to a hunk
01-14-2018 12:09 PM

(01-11-2018 7:57 PM)MacCauley Wrote:  Well said. I also think Titan is somewhat underrated.

But to be honest, I think Bad Wolf brings a greater transformation than Titan when used right. With BW I feel like I can do no wrong. The self effects are so strong and things go my way all down to the immense power.

Bad Wolf is also social, I feel a strong urge to socialize and flirt with women and women are more likely to initiate than with Titan. Titan made me more introverted and a bit arrogant. All of this is my experience, could be different for others though. I agree Titan is a fine choice for feeling strong and in charge. It's pretty alpha.

Titan is underrated.I pointed to Titan because with BW i had some 'issues'.I had a bad altercation with a really Alpha guy.It seems that it makes others confident as well.He wanned to have the last word but i was right and i let him know.I don't shut up when i am right.
With Titan i look him in the eyes when he speaks and he just shut up.I have the last word.
I don't want to debate here this.Wrong thread and there are really other steps this guy need to accomplish before bathing in mones.
And semething for this guy to read, said by Garry that also was said and confirmed over and over on this forum by many members :

========================================​=====
.. So, a guy could have high androstenone but if he does not
have social skill as well, he is just scary. Many shy guys buy the
pheromones and wear them without playing the part that the pheromones are
casting them in. Pheromones say you are confident outgoing, hyper sexual and
experienced. Then these guys sit staring at women's breast out of the side
of their hoodys, while frowning and scowling, then decide they overdosed on
the pheromones because everyone was freaked out by them. Alpha pheromones
dictate an alpha attitude. Women are freaked out by incongruence, that is
why they are always testing guys. They need to be sure he is what he appears
to be before they commit themselves to anything.

If your pheromones are saying you are an amazing alpha leader, but your body
language and the way you act/react (Or the way your friends are treating
you) is saying you're not, then you will be incongruent. Women look for
incongruence because men have been trying to trick them for sex for as long
as humans have existed by pretending to be more than they are.

For millions of years if a woman made the mistake of trusting a man who was
not being honest, it could cost her with her life and possibly the life of
her child should she become pregnant, and because of this danger they have
become very good at subconsciously and consciously at finding the chinks in
your armor.
Making sure you are what you appear to be.

-------------------------------->

I Hope that helps.
Garry Nelson

========================================​=====
This is true for all of us. Hi

Here Tezeus,
regards
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2018 12:11 PM by Tezeus.)
01-14-2018 12:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-14-2018 1:45 PM

I agree with everything in that email from Garry, but it goes both ways. Many women are full of shit too. Some women completely miss the mark and have no clue about what men want, especially those who think they know everything. This idea about how women are testing men may be true, but I'm freaked out by incongruence too so they're not the only one's doing the testing. It's funny how women use the same lame tactics men do. It's not about gender, but confidence and standards.
01-14-2018 1:45 PM

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-14-2018 7:11 PM

(01-14-2018 1:45 PM)MacCauley Wrote:  I agree with everything in that email from Garry, but it goes both ways. Many women are full of shit too. Some women completely miss the mark and have no clue about what men want, especially those who think they know everything. This idea about how women are testing men may be true, but I'm freaked out by incongruence too so they're not the only one's doing the testing. It's funny how women use the same lame tactics men do. It's not about gender, but confidence and standards.

The majority of women always have, and probably always will, over valuate themselves. Understanding this fact is the first step to ignoring the majority of what they say and, instead, paying attention to what they do.
But going back to Garys email, yes, women have a 6th sense for male insecurity. BW can make up for the missing 20%, but you'll still need to make the 80% yourself.
01-14-2018 7:11 PM
piper23
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Transformation from nerd to a hunk
01-15-2018 6:49 AM

Well said fellas, my only contribution to this is being patient and stay positive as much as possible. If there are negative people around you, don't share your goals and aspirations with them. Usually, they will project their negative feelings on you. This is counter to what you are trying to achieve in the long run. I like seeing support like this on he forum. Keep us all posted

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
01-15-2018 6:49 AM
aceva
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-15-2018 12:01 PM

I'm going to suggest working out (both weight and HIIT as was mentioned earlier), as well as the general physical spruce-up of haircut, clothes, etc.

I'm also going to suggest you or your friend take a read through this thread:
The Modern Man's Survival Course
and start using the subliminals linked from it. Using Wolf daily is also highly recommended. I'm on day 49 of 60 of the course of work and am noticing significant improvements from where I started, though they're pretty difficult to quantify in my journal of the situation, as I've been stuck in my solo office far too much to really test during this period. Just a function of how my business is running at the moment.

There are people who will object to my suggestion of using Wolf as prescribed in the original thread, saying that Wolf is actually a beta blend. I feel like that couldn't be further from the truth. Too many people seem to think "Alpha" must equate to "Intimidating, unapproachable asshole." Wolf creates an alpha vibe that I consider to be far better than that. Its vibe is more the smart, capable leader who people want to be around and win approval from.

Yes, it takes work to be congruent with that vibe. If you wear Wolf around and still act like a beta, it's going to get you walked all over. And it might get you walked all over in the first few days. IIRC, in the first ten days of my wearing it and listening to the subs, I caught some shit from an employee of a partner company (military people, think a lower-ranked person outside your chain of command; shouldn't be mouthing off, but you can't order them around too much.) Over time, that situation improved to the point I can chat amicably with that person when he's hanging out in the office area.

YMMV
01-15-2018 12:01 PM
JaK99
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-23-2018 12:54 PM

Nothing will change your life better than lifting heavy weights and eating a ton of chicken
01-23-2018 12:54 PM

LastDragon
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-12-2018 5:26 PM

I'm a newbie and haven't used pheromones yet, but I have started getting hits after building muscle, losing fat, and maybe more importantly, NoFap.

It maybe also wouldn't hurt to get a fresh hair style and get contacts. After I got contacts, girls at my workplace said I looked "so different," even before working out and NoFap.
03-12-2018 5:26 PM
ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-13-2018 7:52 AM

(01-15-2018 12:01 PM)aceva Wrote:  I'm going to suggest working out (both weight and HIIT as was mentioned earlier), as well as the general physical spruce-up of haircut, clothes, etc.

I'm also going to suggest you or your friend take a read through this thread:
The Modern Man's Survival Course
and start using the subliminals linked from it. Using Wolf daily is also highly recommended. I'm on day 49 of 60 of the course of work and am noticing significant improvements from where I started, though they're pretty difficult to quantify in my journal of the situation, as I've been stuck in my solo office far too much to really test during this period. Just a function of how my business is running at the moment.

There are people who will object to my suggestion of using Wolf as prescribed in the original thread, saying that Wolf is actually a beta blend. I feel like that couldn't be further from the truth. Too many people seem to think "Alpha" must equate to "Intimidating, unapproachable asshole." Wolf creates an alpha vibe that I consider to be far better than that. Its vibe is more the smart, capable leader who people want to be around and win approval from.

Yes, it takes work to be congruent with that vibe. If you wear Wolf around and still act like a beta, it's going to get you walked all over. And it might get you walked all over in the first few days. IIRC, in the first ten days of my wearing it and listening to the subs, I caught some shit from an employee of a partner company (military people, think a lower-ranked person outside your chain of command; shouldn't be mouthing off, but you can't order them around too much.) Over time, that situation improved to the point I can chat amicably with that person when he's hanging out in the office area.

YMMV

Since someone came back to bring up this topic... is Bad Wolf a suitable exchange? I have used both Bad Wolf and Wolf successfully, but I am enjoying BW a bit more.
03-13-2018 7:52 AM
RoadRacer
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-13-2018 5:12 PM

(03-13-2018 7:52 AM)ObscuredFacade Wrote:  Since someone came back to bring up this topic... is Bad Wolf a suitable exchange? I have used both Bad Wolf and Wolf successfully, but I am enjoying BW a bit more.

IIRC The reason as13 recommended wolf was because of it's versatility, though BW was not introduced at the time he posted the guide. BW may be a bit too polarizing, and has potential to interfere with the subs (though in my experience, they seem to complement each other). If you're having more fun with BW, I'd say just roll with that.
03-13-2018 5:12 PM
kostas
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-14-2018 3:49 PM

(03-12-2018 5:26 PM)LastDragon Wrote:  I'm a newbie and haven't used pheromones yet, but I have started getting hits after building muscle, losing fat, and maybe more importantly, NoFap.

It maybe also wouldn't hurt to get a fresh hair style and get contacts. After I got contacts, girls at my workplace said I looked "so different," even before working out and NoFap.

Whats your thoughts about Nofap? It gave me a little boost,especially psychologically,but nothing that special.
03-14-2018 3:49 PM

Share This Thread