Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Transformation from nerd to a hunk
Fiedler
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Transformation from nerd to a hunk
01-07-2018 3:38 PM

Hi,

in the last coupe of months, I wasn’t visiting the PT forum too much. Just didn’t have time. I’m right now in a happy relationship with a lovely woman and not testing any new products.

Anyway, not long ago I had a discussion about pheromones with a young, 30 yo colleague, who works in the local college library, looks a bit nerdy, like a young Woody Allen and he is more and more depressed with the fact, that he dosn’t have a girlfriend and he would love to have.

He is naturally shy and when he tries to be more outgoing, women he approaches, judge him by his looks, reject him and his frustriation grows. Like a dead circle without end.

I would like to start discussion, if you were able to, with suport from pheromones, to transition from nerdy guy to popular, very desired man, who many women dream about. It’s nearly impossible to change anything about his looks, but maybe you could share positive experiences (and phero products) from your life which would/did help.

In case, we will have some conclusions, product list etc. I will try to share them with the guy and help him somehow. Let’s do together a good deed at the beginning of 2018.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2018 4:00 PM by Fiedler.)
01-07-2018 3:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Transformation from nerd to a hunk
01-07-2018 4:57 PM

Your friend should begin with some workouts and HIIT. There's nothing like a natural testerone boost to raise self esteem. Then hit some BW and cops for a month. There's no easy fix or bottled anti- geek serum. It all starts internally.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2018 5:49 PM by LoveInSpain.)
01-07-2018 4:57 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

01-08-2018 8:33 AM

There is no quick fix for self transformation. This is where people make the biggest mistake. Transforming yourself involves strengthening your mind, body and soul.

Your mind has to grow. Read more. Understand more. Study sociology, psychology, the sciences. Knowing how and why men and women behave as they do gives insight. Studying science gives you perspectives on how things work in the world.

The body should be kept in shape. Not only does it improve your overall health but it is attractive to the opposite sex.

The soul is something that people neglect to care for. Without some sort of structure of ethics society would fall. The do what you will as long as you don't get caught ethic is poor and flawed. Some people do not take into account Karma. What ever it is you believe as far as religion it probably incorporates some form of Karma.

You can use the crutch of pheromones to be a better leader. What happens when the pheromones wear off? What happens when you need the true qualities of leadership? You can use Nude Alpha to portray a leadership role but what happens when an informed decision has to be made? As a leader you have to make decisions that benefit the majority of the people but which one to make? You can put on a General's uniform but does that make you a General? You can wear Nude Alpha but does that make you a Leader?

The same goes for using Sexuals. You can put on M3X but if you don't know how to talk to a woman or how to escalate then it is for nought.

Fixing yourself takes years and years. It is mostly an internal endeavor that has no end.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
01-08-2018 8:33 AM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-10-2018 2:09 AM

(01-08-2018 8:33 AM)Paradox Wrote:  There is no quick fix for self transformation. This is where people make the biggest mistake. Transforming yourself involves strengthening your mind, body and soul.

This right here is the key! The very first thing you can do is hit the gym and make it a habit, you'll see results withing a year. The rest involves opening up your mind and learning new things.

The hardest part is actually doing it.

The Dude abides...
01-10-2018 2:09 AM

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

01-10-2018 2:59 AM

1) Gym. Build muscle (more testosterone and androstenone) and feel healthy. Cardiovascular strength is important too. It'll help his mind and anxiety. This is a must. $40/month at 24 hour fitness
2) Hairstyle. Do something the hot guys do. $30 a month
3) Clothing. No baggy pants. Levis 511 is my choice and it hugs my legs, showing off my fit body and ass $200-300 one time investment
4) Contact lenses or laser eye surgery. People interact with me totallyyyyy differently when I wear eye glasses vs contact lenses. $150 for a year of lenses through 1800 contacts
5) Max T150 stick light application around nose to boost up testosterone $10
6) If not a whole bottle of BW, get a sample. BW might not be for him, but it could be wonderful. My friend calls it a "wall remover" and I'm sure we all need walls removed at times $90
7) Gym. I'll say it again, cuz "nerds" don't go to the gym, and hunks live there
8) Diet. Eat healthy. Shitty food translates into shitty pheromones. What we ingest and do creates a pheromone signals. Every seen someone who you thought was just a weirdo? That's a pheromone signal he gives off from doing weirdo things. Ever seen a fast food, soda chugging pale person? They don't look healthy in part of their fatness, but it's also their pheromones communicating "I have a less then optimal diet" $worth $it
9) Gym.
10) NLP for Dummies is a good book to overcome mental demons. Paradox reccomended it to me and it's helped me understand how I think and how to improve it. Get it. $20
11) Practice communication skills. Check out Toast Masters. Read books. Don't go too deep into PUA stuff but learn social dynamics like body language and what not through books. Practice.

So for a reasonable price per year and patience, he will transform himself.
01-10-2018 2:59 AM
Svengali
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-10-2018 11:23 AM

1)Invite him to this forum, there is a lot of great info here not only regarding to pheromones, but of life in general, that will help him a lot.

2)What BDB and Paradox said.

Apex: Core, Imprint
PheromoneXS: Taboo, Bliss, Xist, Evolve, Connections, Cohesion, Love Boat
Pheromone Treasures: Grail of Affection, The Hookup, Captain, Treasureful Shine
LAL: Aqua Vitae
Alpha Dream: L2K v.1
Others: PherX
*Samples
01-10-2018 11:23 AM
Tezeus
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-11-2018 2:02 PM

Yes all that Paradox and Bandit says but i am surprised that no one here recommend Titan.Its way cheaper than BW end the self effects are really strong and instant.I feel like a gladiator among mans with that on and i even seen fear in some of my friends eyes.And allready has Cops in there.
Its the only mone that permanently changed my mentality.I am more serious now, i am stronger, i feel like a real man, no one can intimidate me now.

Here Tezeus,
regards
01-11-2018 2:02 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-11-2018 7:57 PM

(01-11-2018 2:02 PM)Tezeus Wrote:  Yes all that Paradox and Bandit says but i am surprised that no one here recommend Titan.Its way cheaper than BW end the self effects are really strong and instant.I feel like a gladiator among mans with that on and i even seen fear in some of my friends eyes.And allready has Cops in there.
Its the only mone that permanently changed my mentality.I am more serious now, i am stronger, i feel like a real man, no one can intimidate me now.

Here Tezeus,
regards

Well said. I also think Titan is somewhat underrated.

But to be honest, I think Bad Wolf brings a greater transformation than Titan when used right. With BW I feel like I can do no wrong. The self effects are so strong and things go my way all down to the immense power.

Bad Wolf is also social, I feel a strong urge to socialize and flirt with women and women are more likely to initiate than with Titan. Titan made me more introverted and a bit arrogant. All of this is my experience, could be different for others though. I agree Titan is a fine choice for feeling strong and in charge. It's pretty alpha.
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2018 7:59 PM by MacCauley.)
01-11-2018 7:57 PM

RussianWolf

Rep Post

01-11-2018 8:55 PM

And the original poster went AWOL... Strange

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
01-11-2018 8:55 PM
Fiedler
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-12-2018 3:34 PM

(01-11-2018 8:55 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  And the original poster went AWOL... Strange

You mean, that I disappeared? No, I'm just too busy but reading your comments and advice. Nothing strange in this. Keep posting.
01-12-2018 3:34 PM

Share This Thread