Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Top Products - A Serious Issue
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Top Products - A Serious Issue
04-26-2015 11:58 AM

So after taking some time and doing a bit more research, I'm taking this opportunity to express a serious issue that I see in the community.

First a bit of background. I worked in an industry where I put in my 10,000 hrs to become an expert, only to find that literally everyone else in my business had absolutely no clue as to which products worked better than other by any measurable amount, and found myself with a skill-set that no one else has to this day. I became an expert through pure trial and error-simple a/b testing, but what truly gave me an edge, is that I had zero emotional attachment to any product or skill, and was thus willing to literally put anything and everything to the test without fear of failure. If something didn't work, it just didn't work. Period.

Now, mones are understandably a different animal, but I do think that there are products/mixes that work most effectively for a given situation-even by a small amount. Although there are surely personal-chemistry issues at play, just like diet for instance, there must be some consensus for what is most effective for most people.

This is where I take issue with the community. Everyone's Top 5 list is almost completely different, which means either :

a) Mone mixes, in their current form, are mostly placebo with forums to hype expensive snake oil (natural evolution-not any conspiracy)

b) Members aren't actually fully testing products, but just haphazardly using products with no measurable consistency-hence the "no hits" situation from reliable mixes. Good products-just lack of proper application.

c) A fundamental flaw in the idea of using mones regarding diffusion/body chemistry/mixing practices/etc.

d) A mixture of the above issues, with some members actually understanding these products, but get lost in the noise

A common trope used on mone forums is the "you need to learn the product" line. I am personally torn with this idea, as it leaves huge room for placebo, but could also be true for something like BW for instance with the issues of congruence.

This lack of consensus causes a huge breach of trust within the community, setting off bullsh*t alarm bells with anyone approaching these products from a reasonably skeptical perspective, appearing as more faith than chemistry.

Which brings me to my final point; the major issue with any of these chemicals is lack of consistency from an inadequate sample size during testing. We need hundreds of reactions, not a few to truly test a mix's effectiveness. If you can handle basic behavior and context, then a product/mix should produce consistent results time-after-time.

I will be starting much more hardcore testing in the next few weeks to truly see if these chemicals can hold their own in situations with limited variables. I'll share my results regardless of how good or bad they are, and hopefully gain a better understanding of what these mixes can achieve.

If you have any mixes that you would like to suggest, I'm all ears.

As always, just my $.02

My results so far (with limited testing overall-so list will change) :

Grade A (top-tier quality products*=very limited testing) :

AM
BW*
Cohesion/Evolve
SOB
LIIK
A314
IJ
Panty Scorcher
NNPA*
DP*
MX297

Grade B (inconclusive, but even if they do work, a high-end cologne would be just as effective) :

Glace
Xist
Ammo
IS
IG
Come Talk To Me
The Hookup
Core
AV
(negative reaction with aggression)

Grade C (nothing to show for it) :

Liquid Trust
Erox
Bliss
Max-T
(cops stick)

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2015 12:19 PM by theLaw.)
04-26-2015 11:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
toutsif
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Top Products - A Serious Issue
04-26-2015 1:00 PM

If you believe that the AV will give you the same results with a high-end cologne just because you use too much and you get negative reactions of OD with aggression, it means that you are just a phero noob...

Arsenal:
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Possess, Primitive, Dirty Primitive, Overdose,SXD-9, Bad Wolf
Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio, Glace, Corporativo, Certo, L2K v1
True Pheromones: TrueLove, TrueAlpha
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
Androtics Direct: A314, TUTH, AMMO, IS
PheromoneXS: Cohesion-XS, Evolve-XS, Xist, Desire Me Oil, Taboo
Pheromone Treasures : Swoon
Apex: Core, Cv3, M3X
Love Potion : Alaric / Wanted Man
Pureguilt : Classic Man, Secret Weapon
04-26-2015 1:00 PM
Blacky Chan

Rep Post

04-26-2015 2:51 PM

I think this topic comes up every now and then. I've seen it before where a poster claims he's a better test than other posters. If you think AV is the same as a high end cologne, I for one can't take your post very seriously.
04-26-2015 2:51 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

04-26-2015 3:34 PM

(04-26-2015 11:58 AM)theLaw Wrote:  This is where I take issue with the community. Everyone's Top 5 list is almost completely different, which means either :

a) Mone mixes, in their current form, are mostly placebo with forums to hype expensive snake oil (natural evolution-not any conspiracy)

b) Members aren't actually fully testing products, but just haphazardly using products with no measurable consistency-hence the "no hits" situation from reliable mixes. Good products-just lack of proper application.

c) A fundamental flaw in the idea of using mones regarding diffusion/body chemistry/mixing practices/etc.

d) A mixture of the above issues, with some members actually understanding these products, but get lost in the noise

None of the above.

Everyone's top 5 list is different because each person as a different natural pheromone signature and every person has a different personality. Also each person uses pheromones in different ways for different reasons.
04-26-2015 3:34 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

04-26-2015 4:06 PM

Not to mention there are so many pheromone companies and manufacturers out there , not every person is even going to buy the same pheromones. From this alone the top 5 will differ from person to person. Then even if you took many people who bought the exact pheromones, for one reason or another (skin chemistry, personality, age, race , environment being tested etc) the results about what's top 5 would vary.

The fact that we have so many people agreeing on some of the fundamental products that have been out for a while now shows these products are more than placebo.

I can see exactly where this thread is going.. Crazy

dsouza

(This post was last modified: 04-26-2015 4:10 PM by dsouza.)
04-26-2015 4:06 PM

theLaw

Rep Post

04-26-2015 4:47 PM

(04-26-2015 2:51 PM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  I think this topic comes up every now and then. I've seen it before where a poster claims he's a better test than other posters. If you think AV is the same as a high end cologne, I for one can't take your post very seriously.

Nowhere in the above post do I claim to be a better tester than other members. I am simply interested in number of interactions vs actual results from a mix/product. This is simply a problem with sample size, not method of testing.

I can't respond to your AV comment, as it appears that you didn't read my entire post (don't worry-you weren't the only one). What you presented is clearly not what I wrote. No worries Smile

04-26-2015 4:47 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

04-26-2015 5:01 PM

(04-26-2015 3:34 PM)metaltree Wrote:  None of the above.

Everyone's top 5 list is different because each person as a different natural pheromone signature and every person has a different personality. Also each person uses pheromones in different ways for different reasons.

I don't disagree, but then we have to read it as basically an opinion list, which is where I have a personal issue. Not necessarily wrong, just that the optics appear convenient.

Also, as far as I can tell, most members are using these products to get laid (or for attraction), so it would be reasonable to expect that there was one or two products/mixes that come out ahead in this department (excluding particular blends for certain nationalities). Like If New Pheromone Additive or Evolve was on most lists............that would at least be a consensus. Then there is always the possibility that we are simply dealing with a very small sample size (number of lists), and thus no conclusive data.

Thanks for the response. Much appreciated! Smile

(This post was last modified: 04-26-2015 5:04 PM by theLaw.)
04-26-2015 5:01 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

04-26-2015 5:38 PM

(04-26-2015 5:01 PM)theLaw Wrote:  I don't disagree, but then we have to read it as basically an opinion list, which is where I have a personal issue. Not necessarily wrong, just that the optics appear convenient.

Also, as far as I can tell, most members are using these products to get laid (or for attraction), so it would be reasonable to expect that there was one or two products/mixes that come out ahead in this department (excluding particular blends for certain nationalities). Like If New Pheromone Additive or Evolve was on most lists............that would at least be a consensus. Then there is always the possibility that we are simply dealing with a very small sample size (number of lists), and thus no conclusive data.

Thanks for the response. Much appreciated! Smile

The differences in how a woman expresses her pheromone induced feelings varies from woman to woman and in the same woman at different times/menstrual circles/environment/you etc.Behaviour has many and complex variables that define it, pheromones don't work on humans like they do on animals.

So you should expect to see a much bigger range of reactions based on the above variables and only, than the range that, theoretically, differentiates New Pheromone Additive from Evolve.I'm saying theoretically cause of course you can't test 2 different products in the exact same scenario.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
04-26-2015 5:38 PM
haggy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-26-2015 6:24 PM

Is SOB good for day use? Not many reviews on this phero.

------
LAL: NA, DP, Wolf
PXS: A1, Ascend + Cops
LOVE-SCENT: NNPA, SOE gel packs
AD: AM
Apex: Titan, Core
AT: Captain
LPMP: Charisma

Sample
Aqua Vitae, Lucky 7 Royal
Cohesion, Evolve, Xist, Bliss
Perception gel pack
L2K V1, Glace
Orbital, Dionysus
Latina, Auraental
Tonka Musk, Excalibur, Love Potion: HOMME
SS4M

Next target: Ammo
04-26-2015 6:24 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

04-26-2015 6:29 PM

(04-26-2015 6:24 PM)haggy Wrote:  Is SOB good for day use? Not many reviews on this phero.

Might be too risky for daytime use, but possibly effective at very low dosage if paired with a social.

But only one way to find out..........Idea

04-26-2015 6:29 PM

Share This Thread