Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Top Products - A Serious Issue
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Top Products - A Serious Issue
04-26-2015 10:58 PM

Hey Mark,

Just to clarify; the "taking the bullet" comment was regarding those members who choose not to test out of fear. Like the "how to get her to approach me" reviews. Those looking for a magic bullet.

Progress is standing on the shoulders of giants, and I have profited greatly from the reviews of other members who tested products at times outside of their comfort zone, which I greatly appreciate.

Although we don't agree on the scientific testing issue, I'm sure we are both here to get the most value out of these chemicals, and it's great to have a venue for open debates about these issues.

Thanks for weighing in.......... Smile

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
04-26-2015 10:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blacky Chan

Rep Post

04-26-2015 11:17 PM

(04-26-2015 10:50 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  EXACTLY!!! Good
I made out/#closed with a girl using 40mcg of A1. According to a lot of people, I should have created to much comfort and should have been beta-ized. Funny how things work out sometimes.
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2015 11:20 PM by Blacky Chan.)
04-26-2015 11:17 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

04-27-2015 4:20 AM

(04-26-2015 9:40 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Hypothetical Examples to make a point

Hypothetical Example 1:
Let's take a good looking guy who is dominant but sucks at opening and doesn't get laid much because of that. A product such as Core might end up helping with that particular weakness and he will start getting laid a lot. On the other hand New Pheromone Additive might not do shit for him.

Hypothetical Example 2:
Let's take an average looking guy who is confident with chit chatting but has a demeanor that makes him come across as weak. For him New Pheromone Additive or Primal Instinct might get him laid a lot yet core might not help him at all.

Hypothetical Example 3:
Lets take a social guy who has physical sex appeal but comes across as low status and doesn't get laid at all because of that. Maybe core and New Pheromone Additive would do shit for him. Yet maybe Captain, A314, or Ascend would get him laid.

These are oversimplified examples but I don't think you are every going to find any products that come out ahead as far as getting guys laid. Each guy has his own needs so picking the correct product to get laid is a very individual thing.

Excellent example.Also in my opinion among people who take bath everyday body chemistry makes us different almost only in diffusion.Synthetic formulas contain much more than what we produce in some hours or what is left from a bath.When people say "body chemistry" I'm thinking mostly about individuality in behaviour/character/appearence.

I'm fine with the community as it is.It helps us, I don't need to prove pheromones work to every human by studies.Double blind studies for complex behavioural matters like these, which pheromones play much less significant role, than the other variables, like the fact that the people know that they are taking part to a social/attraction experiment involving "pheromones".Forget about it.These experiments can be done in animals, which don't know what is going on and don't have the brain/social filters which can turn pheromones completely useless.

I've personally seen reactions which would never happen otherwise and their source was my scent (I was specifically told this although I was wearing unscented products).Do they work for everyone?No.Do they work everytime( the same)?Of course not.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
04-27-2015 4:20 AM
haggy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-27-2015 6:34 AM

Should i buy SOB XS or finish trying my other phermone first?

------
LAL: NA, DP, Wolf
PXS: A1, Ascend + Cops
LOVE-SCENT: NNPA, SOE gel packs
AD: AM
Apex: Titan, Core
AT: Captain
LPMP: Charisma

Sample
Aqua Vitae, Lucky 7 Royal
Cohesion, Evolve, Xist, Bliss
Perception gel pack
L2K V1, Glace
Orbital, Dionysus
Latina, Auraental
Tonka Musk, Excalibur, Love Potion: HOMME
SS4M

Next target: Ammo
04-27-2015 6:34 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

04-27-2015 7:35 AM

(04-26-2015 11:58 AM)theLaw Wrote:  So after taking some time and doing a bit more research, I'm taking this opportunity to express a serious issue that I see in the community.

First a bit of background. I worked in an industry where I put in my 10,000 hrs to become an expert, only to find that literally everyone else in my business had absolutely no clue as to which products worked better than other by any measurable amount, and found myself with a skill-set that no one else has to this day. I became an expert through pure trial and error-simple a/b testing, but what truly gave me an edge, is that I had zero emotional attachment to any product or skill, and was thus willing to literally put anything and everything to the test without fear of failure. If something didn't work, it just didn't work. Period.

Now, mones are understandably a different animal, but I do think that there are products/mixes that work most effectively for a given situation-even by a small amount. Although there are surely personal-chemistry issues at play, just like diet for instance, there must be some consensus for what is most effective for most people.

This is where I take issue with the community. Everyone's Top 5 list is almost completely different, which means either :

a) Mone mixes, in their current form, are mostly placebo with forums to hype expensive snake oil (natural evolution-not any conspiracy)

b) Members aren't actually fully testing products, but just haphazardly using products with no measurable consistency-hence the "no hits" situation from reliable mixes. Good products-just lack of proper application.

c) A fundamental flaw in the idea of using mones regarding diffusion/body chemistry/mixing practices/etc.

d) A mixture of the above issues, with some members actually understanding these products, but get lost in the noise

A common trope used on mone forums is the "you need to learn the product" line. I am personally torn with this idea, as it leaves huge room for placebo, but could also be true for something like BW for instance with the issues of congruence.

This lack of consensus causes a huge breach of trust within the community, setting off bullsh*t alarm bells with anyone approaching these products from a reasonably skeptical perspective, appearing as more faith than chemistry.

Which brings me to my final point; the major issue with any of these chemicals is lack of consistency from an inadequate sample size during testing. We need hundreds of reactions, not a few to truly test a mix's effectiveness. If you can handle basic behavior and context, then a product/mix should produce consistent results time-after-time.

I will be starting much more hardcore testing in the next few weeks to truly see if these chemicals can hold their own in situations with limited variables. I'll share my results regardless of how good or bad they are, and hopefully gain a better understanding of what these mixes can achieve.

If you have any mixes that you would like to suggest, I'm all ears.

As always, just my $.02

My results so far (with limited testing overall-so list will change) :

Grade A (top-tier quality products*=very limited testing) :

AM
BW*
Cohesion/Evolve
SOB
LIIK
A314
IJ
Panty Scorcher
NNPA*
DP*
MX297

Grade B (inconclusive, but even if they do work, a high-end cologne would be just as effective) :

Glace
Xist
Ammo
IS
IG
Come Talk To Me
The Hookup
Core
AV
(negative reaction with aggression)

Grade C (nothing to show for it) :

Liquid Trust
Erox
Bliss
Max-T
(cops stick)
I have just discovered this thread and have only read the first post, and i am only responding because i notice Liquid Trust on the bottom of your list as a non responder.

Whilst using up 60 ml Liquid Trust alone i did not notice any benefits whatsoever concerning female attraction.

However i obtained very real and consistent results time after time when using it in situations where i was under scrutiny and cross examination in interview conditions.

For example on one occasion a woman official interviewing me for around 30 minutes did actually proclaim at least three times during the interview that she believed every word that i had been speaking, however at no time did i ask for this confirmation from her, and at the finish of this interview it was agreed that i return home to find an item of information and to call her back within the hour which i did and the strange thing is that over the phone her attitude towards me had changed in that she asked me if i was the same person that she had only just previously interviewed ie for some reason she thought i was not the same person....

One has to use intelligence when applying Liquid Trust, because it has only a really decent effect for about 30 minutes before it just fades out and that is why i would wait to apply it immediately before entering in for an interview or meeting with my targets, also at least 4 good sprays needs to applied at chest level on the shirt front as it is more effective than skin apps, also need if possible to have close as possible contact with the target.

Yes Liquid Trust is a tricky little beast to tame and it is expensive especially having to use at least 4 sprays each time just for a decent working duration of only 30 minutes, but when it comes to the nitty gritty and the shit may be about to hit the fan then Liquid Trust can be relied upon as a life saver and then it is worth it.

Back in my time when using the original A314 this for me at three drops worked brilliant for the likes of job personal interviews, however when also using Liquid Trust at 4 sprays across the shirt front with the A314 the combo was absolutely brilliant and in my opinion it was an unbeatable combo.

After having interviews for some wonderful openings using the above combo i found it just about foolproof, some of the positions i was chosen to start as the preferred applicant even though i had stated that i was severely unqualified when being interviewed by the board so i in fact on most occasions did not even bother to turn up to begin work in the appointed conditions when called upon to commence.

And time after time i was amazed when these companies just there after would not take no for an answer and just wasting there time pursuing me time and time again for months, i could hardy believe the imprinting effects of the Liquid Trust + A314 how strong it was on the targets never failed to amaze me.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
04-27-2015 7:35 AM

Ricardori
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-27-2015 10:29 AM

(04-27-2015 7:35 AM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  I have just discovered this thread and have only read the first post, and i am only responding because i notice Liquid Trust on the bottom of your list as a non responder.

Whilst using up 60 ml Liquid Trust alone i did not notice any benefits whatsoever concerning female attraction.

However i obtained very real and consistent results time after time when using it in situations where i was under scrutiny and cross examination in interview conditions.

For example on one occasion a woman official interviewing me for around 30 minutes did actually proclaim at least three times during the interview that she believed every word that i had been speaking, however at no time did i ask for this confirmation from her, and at the finish of this interview it was agreed that i return home to find an item of information and to call her back within the hour which i did and the strange thing is that over the phone her attitude towards me had changed in that she asked me if i was the same person that she had only just previously interviewed ie for some reason she thought i was not the same person....

One has to use intelligence when applying Liquid Trust, because it has only a really decent effect for about 30 minutes before it just fades out and that is why i would wait to apply it immediately before entering in for an interview or meeting with my targets, also at least 4 good sprays needs to applied at chest level on the shirt front as it is more effective than skin apps, also need if possible to have close as possible contact with the target.

Yes Liquid Trust is a tricky little beast to tame and it is expensive especially having to use at least 4 sprays each time just for a decent working duration of only 30 minutes, but when it comes to the nitty gritty and the shit may be about to hit the fan then Liquid Trust can be relied upon as a life saver and then it is worth it.

Back in my time when using the original A314 this for me at three drops worked brilliant for the likes of job personal interviews, however when also using Liquid Trust at 4 sprays across the shirt front with the A314 the combo was absolutely brilliant and in my opinion it was an unbeatable combo.

After having interviews for some wonderful openings using the above combo i found it just about foolproof, some of the positions i was chosen to start as the preferred applicant even though i had stated that i was severely unqualified when being interviewed by the board so i in fact on most occasions did not even bother to turn up to begin work in the appointed conditions when called upon to commence.

And time after time i was amazed when these companies just there after would not take no for an answer and just wasting there time pursuing me time and time again for months, i could hardy believe the imprinting effects of the Liquid Trust + A314 how strong it was on the targets never failed to amaze me.

Finally, someone recognizes the potential of liquid trust, does not create attraction, but creates confidence... and have imprinting effect, everything Terry said is true, because the same thing happened with me. a beautiful woman told me your life, in the days following continued, strong and intimate secrets.

the effect lasts between 30 to 60 min, no mor, the proximity has to be short, but is powerfull...

Man is a natural leader... Beer

ANDROTICS: A314, IO, IS, AMMO, P83, MX297, IJ, IH, and other mix´s, turn up the heat, mx 353
LOVE SCENT: NPA, ANDROSTADIENONE, SCENT OF EROS
PHEROMONEXS: TABOO, COHESION, FLIRT, XIST, Evolve, bliss, androstadienone, barely legal
PHERAZONE
MAG
Wolf
AV, wolf, overdose, NA, possess, voodoo
LIIK v1 and v2, AM, Glace
Core, Titan
04-27-2015 10:29 AM
Ricardori
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-27-2015 10:32 AM

terry0400-40, liquid trust works best placed on clothing?

Thanks

Man is a natural leader... Beer

ANDROTICS: A314, IO, IS, AMMO, P83, MX297, IJ, IH, and other mix´s, turn up the heat, mx 353
LOVE SCENT: NPA, ANDROSTADIENONE, SCENT OF EROS
PHEROMONEXS: TABOO, COHESION, FLIRT, XIST, Evolve, bliss, androstadienone, barely legal
PHERAZONE
MAG
Wolf
AV, wolf, overdose, NA, possess, voodoo
LIIK v1 and v2, AM, Glace
Core, Titan
04-27-2015 10:32 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

04-27-2015 11:29 AM

I tend to use Liquid trust for those special visits to doctors , and sometimes when fighting tickets.

It's amazing how well it works.
dsouza

04-27-2015 11:29 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

04-27-2015 3:00 PM

(04-27-2015 11:29 AM)dsouza Wrote:  I tend to use Liquid trust for those special visits to doctors , and sometimes when fighting tickets.

It's amazing how well it works.
dsouza
I hardly ever get into situations where i need to rely on Oxytocin thank goodness.

I just visit the site where i originally order my Liquid Trust it is now called CONNEKT and it is as just as costly as ever, i wonder where else i could find some good Oxytocin at a more reasonable price, rather than here >

Some of the good old A314 would be great also, it worked a treat for pick ups when paired with Alpha 7 unscented, however i am now devoted to my wife and being true, nevertheless A314 and Liquid Trust was a great combo for interviews and sales ect ect .....

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
04-27-2015 3:00 PM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

04-27-2015 7:32 PM

(04-27-2015 3:00 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  I hardly ever get into situations where i need to rely on Oxytocin thank goodness.

I just visit the site where i originally order my Liquid Trust it is now called CONNEKT and it is as just as costly as ever, i wonder where else i could find some good Oxytocin at a more reasonable price...

My Journal
04-27-2015 7:32 PM

Share This Thread