Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Top Products - A Serious Issue
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Top Products - A Serious Issue
04-26-2015 8:37 PM

(04-26-2015 8:31 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  I like this idea. An area in the user's profile where this information can be filled out, and then in posts when a user's name is moused-over, pops up that info.

This may not fully account for each individual's natural pheromonal composition (body chemistry) but at least it would give others a rough idea.

Of course the ultimate would be actual Testosterone levels...........the future is blood panels..........Diablo

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
04-26-2015 8:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

04-26-2015 8:47 PM

Still doesn't account for character. Big Grin

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
04-26-2015 8:47 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

04-26-2015 9:40 PM

(04-26-2015 5:01 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Also, as far as I can tell, most members are using these products to get laid (or for attraction), so it would be reasonable to expect that there was one or two products/mixes that come out ahead in this department (excluding particular blends for certain nationalities).

Hypothetical Examples to make a point

Hypothetical Example 1:
Let's take a good looking guy who is dominant but sucks at opening and doesn't get laid much because of that. A product such as Core might end up helping with that particular weakness and he will start getting laid a lot. On the other hand New Pheromone Additive might not do shit for him.

Hypothetical Example 2:
Let's take an average looking guy who is confident with chit chatting but has a demeanor that makes him come across as weak. For him New Pheromone Additive or Primal Instinct might get him laid a lot yet core might not help him at all.

Hypothetical Example 3:
Lets take a social guy who has physical sex appeal but comes across as low status and doesn't get laid at all because of that. Maybe core and New Pheromone Additive would do shit for him. Yet maybe Captain, A314, or Ascend would get him laid.

These are oversimplified examples but I don't think you are every going to find any products that come out ahead as far as getting guys laid. Each guy has his own needs so picking the correct product to get laid is a very individual thing.
04-26-2015 9:40 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

04-26-2015 10:04 PM

(04-26-2015 9:40 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Hypothetical Examples to make a point

Hypothetical Example 1:
Let's take a good looking guy who is dominant but sucks at opening and doesn't get laid much because of that. A product such as Core might end up helping with that particular weakness and he will start getting laid a lot. On the other hand New Pheromone Additive might not do shit for him.

Hypothetical Example 2:
Let's take an average looking guy who is confident with chit chatting but has a demeanor that makes him come across as weak. For him New Pheromone Additive or Primal Instinct might get him laid a lot yet core might not help him at all.

Hypothetical Example 3:
Lets take a social guy who has physical sex appeal but comes across as low status and doesn't get laid at all because of that. Maybe core and New Pheromone Additive would do shit for him. Yet maybe Captain, A314, or Ascend would get him laid.

These are oversimplified examples but I don't think you are every going to find any products that come out ahead as far as getting guys laid. Each guy has his own needs so picking the correct product to get laid is a very individual thing.

It's a good point, but we still see massive differences in the Top 5 lists. There just aren't that many paths to the mountain-top, nor are there that many products. Again, this may just be an issue with sample size. Perhaps it would be more clear with 100,000 members.

This also discounts the "learn the product" philosophy. I have read very few reviews where members say "got laid with xyz and abc, but I prefer efg". Which really comes back to taking a bullet for the purpose of testing; an area that I am personally going to try and focus on in my future reviews.

I'm also interested in those vets who just can't get a major product to work. Not a preference, but just a complete dud for them. I see way too much of this, leaving me to question their actual process. Or maybe this is just the chemical cost of mones Unknw

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
04-26-2015 10:04 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

04-26-2015 10:16 PM

I'll just throw this out there - I got laid more wearing Androsterone-based products than I did with none-based ones. This was with Chinese girls.

I got laid wearing A314.

The time I got laid by an Indian girl, I was wearing a none-based product - old N.P.A.

Big Grin

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
04-26-2015 10:16 PM

Blacky Chan

Rep Post

04-26-2015 10:35 PM

(04-26-2015 10:16 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  I'll just throw this out there - I got laid more wearing Androsterone-based products than I did with none-based ones. This was with Chinese girls.

I got laid wearing A314.

The time I got laid by an Indian girl, I was wearing a none-based product - old N.P.A.

Big Grin

People tend to forget you can get laid wearing anything. Your target it's just another variable that you can't always account for.
04-26-2015 10:35 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

04-26-2015 10:37 PM

(04-26-2015 10:04 PM)theLaw Wrote:  There just aren't that many paths to the mountain-top, nor are there that many products.

IMHO, I do think there are that many paths to the mountain-top. Each person may have a few paths. Some lucky people may have many paths. Some unlucky people may have no paths. But if you count everyone's paths together I believe that there are many paths.

By combining different products at different ratios and steering with all the single molecules out there there is a virtually unlimited number of products.

The old saying is, "One man's trash is another man's treasure". Unfortunately this is true for pheromones.
04-26-2015 10:37 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

04-26-2015 10:41 PM

(04-26-2015 10:35 PM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  People tend to forget you can get laid wearing anything. Your target it's just another variable that you can't always account for.

Yeah, a product that makes one woman wet and want your badly may make another woman perceive you as a creep and hate you.

Do you want a product that casts a wide net but makes you do more work yourself or a product that casts a narrow net but does more of the work for you?
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2015 10:41 PM by metaltree.)
04-26-2015 10:41 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

04-26-2015 10:42 PM

This kind of thread pisses me off to no end! But, I'm going to take the time to respond to some of the posts here anyway.

(04-26-2015 7:50 PM)theLaw Wrote:  I would only take issue with one of your statements (may just be a clarification) :

"a) We know this to be false from numerous tests"

I am assuming that you are referring to pier-reviewed scientific testing on pheromones. The problem is that with these products we are not just talking about pheromones, but other unlisted chemicals as well. This is essentially the same problem with a substance like methamphetamine. Lab-grade pure Meth is not the same as the street drug, as we have no idea what is in the street drug (same problem we're currently having with "bath salts"). So we can't actually make any scientific claims about any vendor's products, as we don't know the actual ingredients. That leaves us with anecdotal experiences, which of course, is not science by any stretch. Scientific research on gluten is currently dealing with this same problem; correlation, but not causation.

I will take anecdotal evidence from actual users any goddamn day over peer reviewed scientific research! Personally, I don't give a rats ass what a bunch of scientists have to say if it flies in the face of what real people have experienced in real life situations, as compared to what lab controlled "peer reviewed" studies have to say.

(04-26-2015 8:23 PM)jjs1234 Wrote:  I propose something and I hope that the forum ADMIN reads this:

I am an analytical thinker. Therefore, this forum needs a tool in which is sort of like a search tool. Not the TYPICAL search tool. I am talking when A USER POSTS A REVIEW, he/she ADDS all the things (without giving your anonymity away) like
  • Height
  • Weight
  • Race
  • What you eat (more descriptive than Healthy/Non-healthy)
  • How ACTIVE you are (workout/run/swim) etc.
  • When was the last time you showered ect. (this matters if your body produces its own mones)...
  • The TYPE of MOOD you were in when you applied/got a certain reaction etc. (this matters too!!!)
  • Type of person who reacted to the mones
  • Type of Mones/Name
  • Was it a Sexual/Status/Beta/Dominant etc. Type of Pheromon
  • Pheromone name
  • The same bullet points above of the person you interacted with who HAD the reaction to the mones.

Read and rejected in it's entirely!

1. I seriously doubt many users would bother to fill in or check off all areas suggested, even if not at first but shortly thereafter.

2. Not one of the suggested descriptions can account for the actual differences in every actual human interaction.

3. Nobody has the same body chemistry, which in turn effects the reactions elicited from pheromones.

4. Individual moods can change minute by minute, and thereby change how we interact and others react to us just as rapidly.

5. pheromone testing is nothing like a lab controlled study, and no 2 situations will ever be exactly alike.

6. apply examples 1 through 5 to every intended target and testing/review report.

(04-26-2015 9:40 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Hypothetical Examples to make a point

Hypothetical Example 1:

Hypothetical Example 2:

Hypothetical Example 3:

Great points and partially reinforces what I said above.

(04-26-2015 10:04 PM)theLaw Wrote:  It's a good point, but we still see massive differences in the Top 5 lists. There just aren't that many paths to the mountain-top, nor are there that many products. Again, this may just be an issue with sample size. Perhaps it would be more clear with 100,000 members.

This also discounts the "learn the product" philosophy. I have read very few reviews where members say "got laid with xyz and abc, but I prefer efg". Which really comes back to taking a bullet for the purpose of testing; an area that I am personally going to try and focus on in my future reviews.

The top 5 lists are personal preference lists, of course they are going to differ, in part due to all of the anomalies I listed above, and in part due to individuality.

Taking a bullet for the sake of testing? How about a learning experience in personal discovery?

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
04-26-2015 10:42 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

04-26-2015 10:50 PM

(04-26-2015 10:35 PM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  People tend to forget you can get laid wearing anything. Your target it's just another variable that you can't always account for.

EXACTLY!!! Good

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
04-26-2015 10:50 PM

Share This Thread