Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Top 5 Pheromones for 2020
Paradox
The Living Legend

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-24-2019 10:55 AM

Yes, there is another top 5 thread. It’s last year’s list (2019):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Top-5-Pheromones-for-2019

And here is the one from the year before (2018):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Top-5-Pheromones-for-2018

And here is the one from the year before that (2017):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Top-5-Phero...-2016-2017

And here is the one from the year before that (2016):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Top-5-Phero...-2015-2016

And here is the one from the year before that (2015):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Top-5-Pheremones-2014-2015

It is time again to update the top 5 since things change, users opinions change and pheromone companies come and go.

By adding a year marker to the top 5 list posters can quickly reference the top 5 for that year.

So, once again I'll start it off:

1. I was trying to wait for the Vendor released this product that I recently tested for them because right now it is my number one. The story behind this new formula remains a secret until the Vendor says it's ok to tell it. Anyway, "I'm lovin' it. Did I just steal that slogan from McDonald's? This is my new favorite produce. If I like it you know it's good!

2. I know I'm disappointed too but for now I want to hold this space for another product that is still in production. This product is being made by a different Vendor. This particular Vendor is still trying to create their "breakout" formula. This may be it. Hopefully, it will be sent to me for testing soon

3. Nude Alpha by Liquid Alchemy Labs: Nude Alpha is the best Alpha formula on the market today. A314 has risen from the grave but it is missing its soul (fallout). The 2018 version of A314 is more like Instant Jerk than anything else. I prefer Nude Alpha over Wolf and over the super intimidating Bad Wolf. I did try Ascend but the Copulin content in the formula much too high. Titan also lost out because of it's high Copulin content. The extra cops didn't seem to enhance those formulas. The LAL store is down but I sent an email to Liquid Alchemy Labs and Garry told me how to place an order. Nude Alpha dosage is 2-3 drops.

4. New Pheromone Additive by LaCroy Chemicals: New Pheromone Additive is/was distributed by LoveScent however, the LoveScent version is not the same as the original LaCroy Chemical version. You can get the real New Pheromone Additive from LaCroy.com. New Pheromone Additive is best for women in the 30+ year old range. New Pheromone Additive is a pure sexual however, it combos very well with many, many other products. New Pheromone Additive is the oldest and simplest formula on this list. It's hard to adjust the ratio of cologne to New Pheromone Additive but once you get it right...it's on! Dosage is dilution to a 1-6 ratio and then 1-2 sprays.

5. Alpha Treasure by Pheromone Treasures: The Alphas take over this year as I place Alpha Treasure in the third spot. Alpha Treasure would have taken the top spot but Nude Alpha is a much stronger Alpha. Maybe Alpha Treasure is perfect for the younger user. Dosage is 2 drops.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
11-24-2019 10:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Luxe
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Top 5 Pheromones for 2020
11-24-2019 12:53 PM

Your top 2 products have not been released for a year that has not arrived?
Your other 3 top products were from your prior experiences in 2019 not 2020.

Using your logic
My top 5 boxing from matches I watched in 2020

1. Wilder/Fury 2 (A great fight that hasn't happened until 2020)
2. Davis/Lomachenko (A great fight that hasn't happened until 2020)
3. Kovalev/Canelo (2019)
4. Fury/Schwartz (2019)
5. Ruiz/Joshua (2019)

You can clearly see that 3 of my favorite fights were in 2019 and 2 have not happened yet. So why place any of these on a top boxing list for 2020? It should be on a top 2019 post.
Shall I tell my fellow boxing friends that my favorite fights I've already seen in 2020 have not actually happened yet? I would be PROMOTING rather than reviewing right? The more I read on this forum the more I feel that some of your members here are more into promotion than actual real world experiences.

3 of your top 5 products are from 2019 yet you claim they are top products in 2020? If I read this top 5 in 2020 thread in May 2020 you are recommending products from 2019 experiences correct?
You are also claiming to have a second favorite 2020 product that has not been released, that you have not even tried, in a year that has not even arrived.

This whole thread smells like promotion rather than actual experience.
Is that not what this forum is for? Posting actual experiences not hyping products that have not been released yet?

Thanks for the recommendations Don King but I will skip your promo guide here and focus on threads where I feel the OP is a bit more honest.

Your links, should I assume that the Top 5 2019 Pheromone thread is really from 2018? Top 5 from 2018 is actually the product experiences from 2017?

Threads like these are deceptive to new guys like me who are trying to decide which products to buy next.
11-24-2019 12:53 PM
hut
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-24-2019 1:16 PM

(11-24-2019 12:53 PM)Luxe Wrote:  Your top 2 products have not been released for a year that has not arrived?
Your other 3 top products were from your prior experiences in 2019 not 2020.

Using your logic
My top 5 boxing from matches I watched in 2020

1. Wilder/Fury 2 (A great fight that hasn't happened until 2020)
2. Davis/Lomachenko (A great fight that hasn't happened until 2020)
3. Kovalev/Canelo (2019)
4. Fury/Schwartz (2019)
5. Ruiz/Joshua (2019)

You can clearly see that 3 of my favorite fights were in 2019 and 2 have not happened yet. So why place any of these on a top boxing list for 2020? It should be on a top 2019 post.
Shall I tell my fellow boxing friends that my favorite fights I've already seen in 2020 have not actually happened yet? I would be PROMOTING rather than reviewing right? The more I read on this forum the more I feel that some of your members here are more into promotion than actual real world experiences.

3 of your top 5 products are from 2019 yet you claim they are top products in 2020? If I read this top 5 in 2020 thread in May 2020 you are recommending products from 2019 experiences correct?
You are also claiming to have a second favorite 2020 product that has not been released, that you have not even tried, in a year that has not even arrived.

This whole thread smells like promotion rather than actual experience.
Is that not what this forum is for? Posting actual experiences not hyping products that have not been released yet?

Thanks for the recommendations Don King but I will skip your promo guide here and focus on threads where I feel the OP is a bit more honest.

Your links, should I assume that the Top 5 2019 Pheromone thread is really from 2018? Top 5 from 2018 is actually the product experiences from 2017?

Threads like these are deceptive to new guys like me who are trying to decide which products to buy next.

Good Lord you are insufferable. How redundant can one man be? You love to hear yourself talk don't you?

The list is called top pheromones "FOR" 2020,...he does it in November of every year (just one month shy of 2020) and then people continue to fill it up during the course of that year. It works great.

First time he ever didn't mention his top two (or even one)...he will probably edit soon, but wanted to put this up in November like he's done every year for several years, as people expect it at this time. Three of his favorites are obviously still the same as last year, so he copied and pasted those.

Why don't you go argue with car manufactures about the way they label the model years of their cars or something..? You are clearly very smart and have the time on your hands...
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2019 1:37 PM by hut.)
11-24-2019 1:16 PM
Luxe
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-24-2019 1:48 PM

Why so sensitive hut?

You are right. Thanks to your post I will eagerly await the top secret 2 unnamed products from unnamed vendors that are so good they can't be revealed yet. I am excited that they can only be discussed to mention how they cannot be discussed.
11-24-2019 1:48 PM

hut
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-24-2019 2:04 PM

(11-24-2019 1:48 PM)Luxe Wrote:  You are right. Thanks to your post I will eagerly await the top secret 2 unnamed products from unnamed vendors that are so good they can't be revealed yet. I am excited that they can only be discussed to mention how they cannot be discussed.

You should wear lady's pheromones for the congruence
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2019 2:06 PM by hut.)
11-24-2019 2:04 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

11-24-2019 2:10 PM

(11-24-2019 1:16 PM)hut Wrote:  Good Lord you are insufferable. How redundant can one man be? You love to hear yourself talk don't you?

The list is called top pheromones "FOR" 2020,...he does it in November of every year (just one month shy of 2020) and then people continue to fill it up during the course of that year. It works great.

First time he ever didn't mention his top two (or even one)...he will probably edit soon, but wanted to put this up in November like he's done every year for several years, as people expect it at this time. Three of his favorites are obviously still the same as last year, so he copied and pasted those.

Why don't you go argue with car manufactures about the way they label the model years of their cars or something..? ...

You are right. The intention was to fill the space and explain why I left them blank. Both have potential.

I also agree with Luxe that it is sort of a tease. To me it's like saying the Frazier Vs Ali or the Manny Pacquiao Vs Oscar De La Hoya fight is going to be great months be great months before it occurred. To me it's like saying the new Russo Avengers movie is going to be great.

Luxe, I think that you are ok in you criticism but as Hut pointed out it has been done on the top 5 list before. Many posters have listed three of their top 5 and then said they will add two more as they test them.

I just didn't want to hold up the list for the other 5,500 members who have been waiting to post to it.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
11-24-2019 2:10 PM
Luxe
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-24-2019 2:13 PM

The OP #2 top product is "still in production and he can't wait to test it out"

Thank you for your advice hut. Will lady pheromones be in your Top 5 list or are you also recommending to me a product that you have not tried either.
11-24-2019 2:13 PM
hut
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-24-2019 2:27 PM

(11-24-2019 2:13 PM)Luxe Wrote:  The OP #2 top product is "still in production and he can't wait to test it out"

Thank you for your advice hut. Will lady pheromones be in your Top 5 list or are you also recommending to me a product that you have not tried either.

Yeah man, but notice you keep narrowing down your original criticisms... I agree with you on this single point too, but your first post had so much other convoluted nonsense in it. Going on and on with your various attacks and intricate boxing analogies and blah blah blah...

But yea, the best mones are women's... we should rock some together and continue this bickering at another time...
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2019 4:40 PM by hut.)
11-24-2019 2:27 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-24-2019 6:25 PM

Anyway... Focus

In no particular order...

1) The Love God. It's still my daily go to pheromone blend. It gets me attraction, it gets people talking to me, it gets my bride all worked up for me, etc. It's everything I need in a pheromone product and I don't have to try and be congruent with it. TLG naturally enhances my personality and helps people to want to be in my space. I've also given this to single friends (and 22 year old nephew) who've used it to great effect in one on one dating circumstances as well as at the bars/clubs.

2) Chamber 36. Felix Felicis for those Harry Potter fans. It really does feel like Liquid Luck whenever I wear it. Everyone wants to be my friend, everything just flows and I am the Most Interesting Man in the World. And I even like the scent.

3) Wanted Man. Fun in a bottle for me. It's simple but effective. I love this one for going out and being the center of attention while I'm at a bar/club and my bride isn't with me. Hits very quickly so no need to hang around and create small talk.

4) TITAN. All caps for dramatic effect. My favorite alpha pheromone, not that I really have any use for an alpha most of the time. LOTS of compliance without intimidation. People listen to you because you are just so damn cool and they want to be cool by association. I have this in Arc scent and really enjoy it. Also, more sexual than you might expect.

5) Charisma. Just like the name implies, it is an attention getter. It's social and attractive without being so crazy over the top that it seems 'artificial' and unnatural. I wear this a lot when I'm not wearing TLG so I do wear this fairly often and it is a great day to day wear because it doesn't cause a 'crash' for me. Everyone, women in particular find me fascinating when I wear this. Also, a natural KINO generator. Another simple yet effective product.

Edited to add- It's interesting to me how my list has evolved a bit since last year. I'd still like to give an honorable mention to Core. Also to TKO, both of which I really like but I just don't use as much as I used to. I should really combo Core with more things as it does pair quite nicely with just about everything as a sort of enhancer.

DISCLAIMER: List subject to change without notice.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2019 7:52 PM by Snoopyace.)
11-24-2019 6:25 PM
WiggleWasser
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-24-2019 8:30 PM

I'm going by what I wear most often, so:

1. The Love God. Hands down, my current favorite. I always spike with addition cops.
2. Charisma. Gets attention and self-effect of making me talk more.
3. New Pheromone Additive. Gives a nice boost to just about anything.
4. Grail Of Affection. I just like it.
5. Imprint. I'm still figuring it out, but so far I like it.

Honorable mentions to Wanted Man, Ladykiller, and LIIK v.1 (I like the effects of LIIK, but I don't care for the scent I have. And I can't get a different scented bottle, because I don't remember which scent this one is. So it would be a crap shoot. Ugh). Plus I have one last bottle of old TAC that still gets good responses where it counts.

Current Arsenal:

Alter Ego, Chikara, Scent of Eros, Perception, Edge, Imprint, TUTH, TAC, P83, GOA, LIIK, NNPA, The Love God, and a dozen or so others from LPMP.
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2019 8:33 PM by WiggleWasser.)
11-24-2019 8:30 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Why our social group here on PT should remain active amid Isolation Crisis 2020. dsouza 15 457 Yesterday 7:27 AM
Last Post: dsouza