Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Top 5 Pheromones for 2020
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Top 5 Pheromones for 2020
11-25-2019 12:01 PM

1. TLG: with TLGC, TLGC+, and TLGC- included
  2. TKO
  3. Homme Fatal
  4. M3X (usually in combination with others)
  5. AV

there are so many others that i love or enjoy, but these are my current favorites. Of course, tomorrow is another day so my list is evolving all of the time.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-25-2019 12:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-01-2019 8:20 AM

I will post my top 5 I have used this year.

I base my choices on a few factors like price, ease of use, range of effects, value,how effective the molecule or blend is, and self effects. I like to be different and I like to place my top 5 into categories and they are,

1. BW-Alpha Product
2. Homme Fatal-General Attraction
3. Swoon-Hybrid mix
4. Aroma Fero Copulins-single molecule of the year
5. Evolve-sexual

1. BW

This by far is one of the best alpha products I have used hands down and wished I would have ordered this MUCH sooner. For me what separates this from other alpha blends is that it helps me change into who I need and want to be that is very natural. I have not found this to be aggressive at all, and I have a peace using this and when things go wrong I don`t get upset or angry, but instead I stay calm and confident to take anything on in my day. There is a good deal of attraction to this as well with women on its own and a lot of this is due to the natural confidence that comes from my inner self. I believe this works on you as well as others and why it is so effective. TBH this is one blend I know the LEAST about as far as what is in it, in fast I don`t know off hand of 1 molecule that is in this, I can probably guess a few, but I don`t care it just works and VERY well. A plus is its price to for around $90 you just can`t beat that value for a 30ML bottle when a lot of others are only 10ML for close to the same price.

2. Homme Fatal

This is a fairly new mix and was a toss up between this and TLG. For me what I like I can use this as a daily mix with ease and the scent is what made me choose this over TLG. A nice general attraction blend for dating that is social and the scent is just to die for and is the icing on the cake. The scent is integrated into this pheromone blend perfectly. The scent draws people in men and women and then hits them over the head with the pheromones and just draws people into you and with little effort socially I have found people will just hang on and want to be around you and will open you up and find you fascinating. There is a big confidence boost as a self effect to and if you play off of this vibe it will make things flow very smooth with people and working this blend very easy. Really sets the stage for where you want to take people men and women. With men they will want to be your buddy and this easily gets there respect, with women the attraction is there and what I REALLY like is there will be a mystery about you wearing this that piques there interest in you that they just have to get to know you.

3. Swoon

This has made my list last year and again this year to. A hybrid mix that I want to say is social, but it is so much more! A fun mix that I have found nothing like it on the market still. There is a fun side to this with imprinting to this that women just LOVE. Really delivers on the WOW factor and with a nice status boost to boot! While not quite as effective as Androstadienone blends, I use this instead of Androstadienone because I don`t have to worry about the negatives of Androstadienone that a lot of guys report on and this is a great alternative to Androstadienone beside P96 and Very affordable at that. I have no down sides using this blend and I personally have no problems getting this to diffuse, but I also use oils almost year round to. Will grab attention from people and can help build fallout. The playful side is attractive to younger women, while that status also appears to the older women as well so it is well rounded. A must have and I will include my best OVERALL combo to date.

2 drops AT, 3 drops Swoon, 1 drop AF cops, and I use Polo Red oil with about 10% Hedione as my base/cover scent. Both Swoon and AT are unscented.

4. Aroma Fero Copulins

I try to include 1 single molecule in my top 5 and hands down this year, the AF cops are it. What makes these different is the scent is VERY user friendly in that I can use these cops where I could not other brands due to this alone. Very clean and women I could not use other cops around don`t seem irritated when I wear these and this is HUGE. I like the effect it has on men and these are a must have for day to day work/school because cops just work to be an alpha that needs to get his way and an alpha leader just gets pussy and that is how it is, but I have never liked the very fine line with women that cops can make them very unpredictable. Well I have been wearing AF cops with NO issues at all! I only need 1 drop with my daily mixes and it really makes everyone very submissive.

Evolve

Probably the easiest sexual anyone could use. For a high Androstenone blend this is balanced to and have not found another sexual like it. I have the oil version and love it because the oil is still thin enough to hit pretty fast to. I can literally use this at church, work, daily use, school, home, just wherever with absolutely no issues. With slight social skills really this could be used for dating to and to close if wanted to. Combos really well with other blends to without ruining the balance of this blend.

This has been my top 5 I have been using this year.
12-01-2019 8:20 AM

dsouza

Rep Post

12-01-2019 1:50 PM

(11-24-2019 6:25 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Anyway... Focus

5) Charisma. Just like the name implies, it is an attention getter. It's social and attractive without being so crazy over the top that it seems 'artificial' and unnatural. I wear this a lot when I'm not wearing TLG so I do wear this fairly often and it is a great day to day wear because it doesn't cause a 'crash' for me. Everyone, women in particular find me fascinating when I wear this. Also, a natural KINO generator. Another simple yet effective product.

DISCLAIMER: List subject to change without notice.

Hi SnoopyAce,

How would you compare charisma to wolf to celebrity? Pros and cons?

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel::
12-01-2019 1:50 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-01-2019 2:16 PM

(12-01-2019 1:50 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Hi SnoopyAce,

How would you compare charisma to wolf to celebrity? Pros and cons?

I've never tried Celebrity but I've found Charisma to be more approachable/attractive than Wolf. With Wolf I did get some respect and and attraction but only in the sense of someone powerful being attractive. If you have the time to hang around someone, Wolf works well to hook them but doesn't seem to hit as quickly.

Charisma really is a fun and attractive social that breaks the ice more easily for me than Wolf does. If you are looking for status first, definitely Wolf. If you are looking for attraction before status, Charisma is the way to go.

I was wearing Legend (an LPMP scent that is boosted with Charisma- 2 sprays) just the other day and I got Deer in the headlights'd all over the place. Something that doesn't happen with Wolf. I also had a SMOKIN' 30 year old woman follow me around chatting with me at the grocery store while I was shopping. Ended up demanding I put her number in my phone. Yeah, I am married and wear a wedding ring.

Wolf for me is status and some attraction. Charisma is attraction with a bit of status but is more fun than Wolf.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
12-01-2019 2:16 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

12-02-2019 5:23 AM

Great tale of the tape SnoopyAce! I appreciate it.

I’ve always wondered about charisma. Seems not much has been said on it on the forums. Also the mone ingredients seem very simple.

I’ve tried Celebrity when Steve gave me a sample of the oil. The spray wasn’t the most consistent.

These days for socials I use wolf or core but I may look into charisma.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel::
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2019 5:29 AM by dsouza.)
12-02-2019 5:23 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-02-2019 8:53 AM

(12-02-2019 5:23 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Great tale of the tape SnoopyAce! I appreciate it.

I’ve always wondered about charisma. Seems not much has been said on it on the forums. Also the mone ingredients seem very simple.

I’ve tried Celebrity when Steve gave me a sample of the oil. The spray wasn’t the most consistent.

These days for socials I use wolf or core but I may look into charisma.

I'm a fan of Charisma. It's a simple formula but effective for breaking the ice and getting interest. I get a lot of Deer in the headlights's and smiles and if I smile back, then it seems like I've opened the door to a conversation. If I remember correctly, Charisma is supposed to be the same ratios of pheromones emitted by a young, healthy male, just greatly enhanced.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
12-02-2019 8:53 AM

jjs1234
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-02-2019 11:48 PM

(11-25-2019 12:01 PM)Gladen Wrote:  
  1. TLG: with TLGC, TLGC+, and TLGC- included
  2. TKO
  3. Homme Fatal
  4. M3X (usually in combination with others)
  5. AV

there are so many others that i love or enjoy, but these are my current favorites. Of course, tomorrow is another day so my list is evolving all of the time.

For the 1st one you have:

Regular TLG (which has a little cops)
TLGC: More cops?
TLGC+: Even more cops?
TLGC-: No cops?
12-02-2019 11:48 PM
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

12-03-2019 2:42 PM

I think TLGC- is the one with 4 drops of cop in it instead of 3.
12-03-2019 2:42 PM
Tier1TJ
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-03-2019 3:32 PM

Pretty sure I read in one of Gladen's posts that:

TLGC- is +1 drop cops,
TLGC is +2 drops, and
TLGC+ is +4 drops.

I'll try to find the original reference.
12-03-2019 3:32 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

12-03-2019 4:08 PM

(12-03-2019 3:32 PM)Tier1TJ Wrote:  Pretty sure I read in one of Gladen's posts that:

TLGC- is +1 drop cops,
TLGC is +2 drops, and
TLGC+ is +4 drops.

I'll try to find the original reference.

Yep, that's pretty much it. TLGC is actually Snoopy's final MSM mix before Mara strongly suggested less cops. Myself I find that the additional copulins increase the sexual aspects at the expense of feeling a bit more serious and granular.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
12-03-2019 4:08 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Why our social group here on PT should remain active amid Isolation Crisis 2020. dsouza 15 459 Yesterday 7:27 AM
Last Post: dsouza