Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

To all the guys and gals using Pheromones,
kmacc45
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 272
Thanks received:
847 thanks in 324 posts

To all the guys and gals using Pheromones,
04-03-2012 8:57 AM

If you have some kind of medical or insures plan, I suggest you take a physical so you will some kind profile on how these chemicals are affecting your body. I just did a physical yesterday and the Doctor was alarmed at how high my PSA shoot up in one year (over 60 points). She ordered all kind of tests to make sure everything is alright. It doesn’t really distress me with all the Pheromone that I’ve been dumping on myself for the last year and a half and I have no signs Prostate cancer (hard to urine, getting up in the middle of the night to urinate). But better safe than sorry, and just a warming to the forum, we are still in the experimental phase of a new science.
Be responsively to yourself, peace and much love .

The minute you think you know everything is the minute you stop learning.
04-03-2012 8:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, Fly So Hi, xxx, Pheroman, NewAlpha, as33156, wiserd, Q-Tips, Isis, lifeisgood7, seeusmile, veramis

halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1371
Thanks received:
2692 thanks in 1304 posts

RE: To all the guys and gals using Pheromones,
04-03-2012 9:04 AM

What is PSA? I assume it has to do with the prostate? I have a physical done every year and a full blood panel work up at least once a year sometimes more and nothing bad. I have been using Pheromones for almost 3 years. I hope your elevated number turns out okay.
04-03-2012 9:04 AM
Sptsmed
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 92
Thanks received:
721 thanks in 277 posts

04-03-2012 9:09 AM

Halo, a PSA test is not something you have to worry about, or have the proper equipment to worry LOL. Sorry to hear that KMACC, always better to get tested for that for sure and thankfully treatment and prevention have come a long way over the past twenty years. I have my annual date with my internist once a year even though recommendation is still every five for my age range, I would much rather take a yearly finger to prevent a problem down the line. Hope all goes well and hope if there is an issue that it was caught in time for sure.
04-03-2012 9:09 AM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1371
Thanks received:
2692 thanks in 1304 posts

04-03-2012 9:11 AM

(04-03-2012 9:09 AM)Sptsmed Wrote:  Halo, a PSA test is not something you have to worry about, or have the proper equipment to worry LOL. Sorry to hear that KMACC, always better to get tested for that for sure and thankfully treatment and prevention have come a long way over the past twenty years. I have my annual date with my internist once a year even though recommendation is still every five for my age range, I would much rather take a yearly finger to prevent a problem down the line. Hope all goes well and hope if there is an issue that it was caught in time for sure.

Yeah that's what I thought Wink I'd trade you that test for a par smear anyday.
04-03-2012 9:11 AM
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1821
Thanks received:
1041 thanks in 428 posts

04-03-2012 9:21 AM

Kmacc, I must assume that you have mentioned your mone usage. Does your doctor have any concerns with this?

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
04-03-2012 9:21 AM

kmacc45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
847 thanks in 324 posts

04-03-2012 9:23 AM

Thank's sptsmed,
Not worried, I get tested regularly too. And for that test to suddenly spike that hight in a year, I know the pheromones is at the heart of the matter. I just want everyone to Monitor thenselves some nothing hit then from the blind side.

04-03-2012 9:23 AM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45
kmacc45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
847 thanks in 324 posts

04-03-2012 9:36 AM

(04-03-2012 9:21 AM)CanadianGuy45 Wrote:  Kmacc, I must assume that you have mentioned your mone usage. Does your doctor have any concerns with this?

You got me, She was a honey drool
Because she is my primary provider, I didn't tell her. She was in my phermo cloud for an hour and a half we talked about everything. At one point we talk about going on testosterone. She said that would not advisably right until we find out whats going on with the psa. Another reason I didn't bring up pheromone.

I know, I know

04-03-2012 9:36 AM
Sptsmed
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 92
Thanks received:
721 thanks in 277 posts

04-03-2012 9:56 AM

Yes, you don't want to get on any Testosterone replacement until you rule out anything active with possible cancer for sure. Years ago the thought process among most in the research arena was that Test replacement therapy would cause an increased risk for prostate cancer, however most of the studies and arena of thought now days is that Test replacement can actually decrease the rink and incidence of prostate cancer as long as it is not an issue in the present time. The only other side effect of Test replacement either with Adrogel or Testim is that long term use will lead to your bodies own further decrease in production. Kind of the modern day medical chicken verses the egg thing LOL. Best of luck either way, as I have been watching my T levels now for a couple of years, thankfully they are not that low, but they are not in the higher ranges either. So far I have done well with herbal alternatives and for the past twelve months have levels back in the highest ranges once again. I did try Testim for a couple of months prior to going the herbal route and there is no doubt that it boosted a lot of things for me very quickly. Weigh out all of your alternatives and choose the route best for you in the end.
04-03-2012 9:56 AM
Thanks given by as33156
TwistedOstrich
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 185
Thanks received:
418 thanks in 143 posts

04-03-2012 12:39 PM

I've always speculated on this topic but at the same time figured that a healthy lifestyle could counteract any unknown nasties.

Have you examined your diet and fitness? My grandfather had to deal with this same issue (minus applying pheromones) and had his PSA dropped to normal levels just by changing what he eats and one or two targeted supplements.
04-03-2012 12:39 PM
Thanks given by Pheroquirk, as33156

NewAlpha
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 520
Thanks received:
335 thanks in 140 posts

04-03-2012 4:19 PM

(04-03-2012 9:23 AM)kmacc45 Wrote:  And for that test to suddenly spike that hight in a year, I know the pheromones is at the heart of the matter.

How can you be sure that the mones are linked to this issue since you are using them for such long time ? Cause you had more extensive usage last year ?

Hope it will be OK for you, bro. I will think to do the checking for me since my father had to deal with this issue last years.

That's why I was preferring the silicone Glace and AM. Too bad that most people rejected the idea.

I will seriously think now to spray the stuff exclusively on my clothes.
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2012 4:21 PM by NewAlpha.)
04-03-2012 4:19 PM

Share This Thread