Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

To all the guys and gals using Pheromones,
lifeisgood7
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 280
Thanks received:
336 thanks in 96 posts

RE: To all the guys and gals using Pheromones,
11-15-2012 9:38 PM

i also wonder the long term effects of mones.

will i get cancer at the age of 50 something and curse my younger self for using mones? who knows right?

but what doesnt cause cancer lol?

either way i truly believe this culture will evolve and the science will only get better. axe commercial effect muahhaha

"When wearing pheromones one should venture forth with a mindset of cool clear confident composure, watch the mind for idle chatter and then become centered...whatever is going to be will be and this is something that can not be rushed...particles of pure intelligence and these pure particles will not flow forth from a watchful chattering mind, it is only within the cool still quiet peace of the mindless void where the great directional force of pure intelligence is contained and directed, it is within this place that sits the truly great artist and creator, now that you have the picture all things will surely be opened up unto you" -terry0400-40
11-15-2012 9:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Androaura, AlternativeGirl

seeusmile
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 939
Thanks received:
565 thanks in 319 posts

11-16-2012 6:06 AM

Damm.. Looks like pheromones can be a triple edged sword now.

It can work with you or against you... or even kill you. XD.

Glad to hear the good news Kmac Smile

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2012 6:07 AM by seeusmile.)
11-16-2012 6:06 AM
veramis
Professional Lunatic

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 106
Thanks received:
101 thanks in 63 posts

11-19-2012 12:36 PM

I have read people say to take electrolyte supplements to reduce or prevent the crash effect from too much Instant Shine. I did notice being rather burned out when using 2x instant shine per day for two weeks in a row. On days I use pheromones now I take a multivitamin, electrolyte supplement (Vitacost beyond salt), and protein supplement (optimum nutrition natural gold standard or natural pro complex). I still feel somewhat sleepy from two pheromone products, but I think it's a direct sleepiness effect from specific pheromones, not electrolyte depletion or something like that.

If you prefer not to spend money on an electrolyte supplement, this also works: tsp sea salt+tbsp honey+tbsp lemon juice+cup of warm water.
11-19-2012 12:36 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl
Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 848
Thanks received:
743 thanks in 280 posts

11-19-2012 1:10 PM

(11-15-2012 6:56 PM)COUNSEL Wrote:  Has anyone noticed a lower sex drive or additional body fat accumulation from longer term pheromone use?

No, i cant say i have noticed this. Have used pheromones for almost every day in 2-3 years. Have not gained any more weight and neither have i noticed any lack of sexual desire or libido.
11-19-2012 1:10 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1700
Thanks received:
1785 thanks in 864 posts

11-20-2012 3:55 AM

We are surrounded with with chemical residues, electro magnetic fields, potentially harmful sound frequencies, anti biotic's, bacteria, vaccinations, virus, atomic fall out, disease, hospitals, staff infections, smog, Co2, food additives, genitally-focused anxiety, genitally modified food, bad food choices unqualified heroes and Pheromone funk eeeek let us prey.........

Ok i have only been using pheromones for around 18 years and i am so happy they when i took my last blood test my PSI was perfect and the items that looked very scary on my previous tests of 1992 have all gradually improved to now in 2012 was the best test i have ever taken,
i had also Hepatitis C after a horific car smash ( i was driver ) and being in a coma when i was 14, and thereafter all my blood tests came back with a warning from whatever doctor i was with at the time that my liver function looked bad, i did not give a shit, i did not even know what the liver was ha ha until i was diagnosed with HEP C in 92, and after working on it over the last 20 years my latest tests now show no evidence of virus.

I can remember back when my doctors reported that i would not make 25, and then it became 30 and so on and now at nearly 61 i should start worry about the Pheromones oH well its all a learning experience and just sea how it all pans out i guess..... cheers all and bee good or bee careful TAB . ..

My thread:> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews[Image: harmonious2013300x26713.png][Image: slsckpt.jpg]
11-20-2012 3:55 AM
Thanks given by seeusmile, AlternativeGirl, Q-Tips

Share This Thread