Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Titan or Nude Alpha
DMikey
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Titan or Nude Alpha
07-24-2017 9:07 AM

i seeking for alpha mix with MINIMUM negative effects got very impressed by reading on those too basically planning to wear everyday and go alpha at work hehe
07-24-2017 9:07 AM
Find all posts by this user
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Titan or Nude Alpha
07-24-2017 10:07 AM

(07-24-2017 9:07 AM)DMikey Wrote:  i seeking for alpha mix with MINIMUM negative effects got very impressed by reading on those too basically planning to wear everyday and go alpha at work hehe

Hey man, welcome aboard. You're asking the right kind of questions, and in this case the answers are all available to you by reading the old posts about alpha products, their side effects, and how people compensate for, or maintain congruency with, those side effects.

If you want to use pheromones to your fullest advantage, you must do two things: learn and experiment. Pheromones are not consistent from user to user. By that, I mean that the dosage and results vary between people, so each person has a slightly different experience when they use pheromones.

I recommend that you search for the many alpha product threads and read them. Then read the review threads associated with the pheromones that interest you. Then, pick the one that interests you most and order it. When you order it, send a note to the vendor saying that you'd appreciate samples of one or two other pheromones in their inventory; they're going to send them to you anyway, and if they can send samples of pheromones that already interest you, it benefits them as well.

I caution you against ordering more than one product at a time because it is dangerously easy to order several and become unfocused in your testing.

Testing is critical. Once you've received your pheromones, put the samples aside while you experiment with the main product. In DrChcolate's FAQ, he recommends a process that Paradox has also recommended (but I can't find the post because I'm in a little rush). Start with the minimum dose. 1 drop, or 1 spray, or a short line from a ball applicator. Use that for 6 days. Observe the changes in people around you, changes in your own demeanor, and take notes at the end of the day. On the seventh day, take some time off. Go "moneless", spending a day without the pheromone enhancement. This day off is like cleansing the palate for a wine taster. The next week, repeat the process with an increased dose. 2 drops, 2 sprays, or a double-length line from a roller. Repeat this until you notice the effects diminish. Then you have found the best dose for you, which is the one before the diminishment.

Many new pheromone users ignore the advice above, which has been gathered from the pioneers of pheromones. They order a handful of pheromones, play with them, get inconsistent results from inconsistent application, decide they're useless, and throw them away. It's a waste of money to do this.

Finally, remember that these pheromones are not magical. An alpha product does not transform a shy guy into a room-dominating center of attention, nor will they get you laid on their own. You've got to put in effort, too.

Good luck!
07-24-2017 10:07 AM
DMikey
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-24-2017 10:13 AM

(07-24-2017 10:07 AM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  Hey man, welcome aboard. You're asking the right kind of questions, and in this case the answers are all available to you by reading the old posts about alpha products, their side effects, and how people compensate for, or maintain congruency with, those side effects.

If you want to use pheromones to your fullest advantage, you must do two things: learn and experiment. Pheromones are not consistent from user to user. By that, I mean that the dosage and results vary between people, so each person has a slightly different experience when they use pheromones.

I recommend that you search for the many alpha product threads and read them. Then read the review threads associated with the pheromones that interest you. Then, pick the one that interests you most and order it. When you order it, send a note to the vendor saying that you'd appreciate samples of one or two other pheromones in their inventory; they're going to send them to you anyway, and if they can send samples of pheromones that already interest you, it benefits them as well.

I caution you against ordering more than one product at a time because it is dangerously easy to order several and become unfocused in your testing.

Testing is critical. Once you've received your pheromones, put the samples aside while you experiment with the main product. In DrChcolate's FAQ, he recommends a process that Paradox has also recommended (but I can't find the post because I'm in a little rush). Start with the minimum dose. 1 drop, or 1 spray, or a short line from a ball applicator. Use that for 6 days. Observe the changes in people around you, changes in your own demeanor, and take notes at the end of the day. On the seventh day, take some time off. Go "moneless", spending a day without the pheromone enhancement. This day off is like cleansing the palate for a wine taster. The next week, repeat the process with an increased dose. 2 drops, 2 sprays, or a double-length line from a roller. Repeat this until you notice the effects diminish. Then you have found the best dose for you, which is the one before the diminishment.

Many new pheromone users ignore the advice above, which has been gathered from the pioneers of pheromones. They order a handful of pheromones, play with them, get inconsistent results from inconsistent application, decide they're useless, and throw them away. It's a waste of money to do this.

Finally, remember that these pheromones are not magical. An alpha product does not transform a shy guy into a room-dominating center of attention, nor will they get you laid on their own. You've got to put in effort, too.

Good luck!
reading more just get me more confused i think its would be great if some members here share their experience about the products above maybe others in aspect of no negative effects
07-24-2017 10:13 AM
Jonas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-24-2017 10:44 AM

(07-24-2017 10:13 AM)DMikey Wrote:  reading more just get me more confused i think its would be great if some members here share their experience about the products above maybe others in aspect of no negative effects

I own Titan and experience no negative effects. Fantastic product. My sweetspot = 3 sprays. Alpha, style, sexy. Cheap too!
07-24-2017 10:44 AM

Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

07-24-2017 10:49 AM

I would go with Titan for that purpose.
Actually i have it use it. Small amounts like 1 spray i find enough for daily at work usage.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
DMikey
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

(07-24-2017 10:44 AM)Jonas Wrote:  I own Titan and experience no negative effects. Fantastic product. My sweetspot = 3 sprays. Alpha, style, sexy. Cheap too!
i already order 2 bottles hehe whats was your expirence with lower sprays or higher?did it easy to cover it?
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

07-24-2017 11:14 AM

(07-24-2017 10:13 AM)DMikey Wrote:  reading more just get me more confused i think its would be great if some members here share their experience about the products above maybe others in aspect of no negative effects

Wrong answer! Your questions have been asked and answered many times before.

Start Here: https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Titan-Mast...e-Universe

Thread Closed because answers to questions asked are readily available to anybody willing to take the time to look for them.

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
07-24-2017 11:14 AM

Share This Thread
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nude alpha and androstatrione visaman 1 721 05-24-2019 2:07 AM
Last Post: WereWolf666
  Nude alpha oil time to start effect after use vieuxhibou 2 712 05-08-2019 9:12 AM
Last Post: vieuxhibou
  Swoon + nude alpha combo Stangguy73 2 1,546 05-11-2017 9:04 AM
Last Post: TheManInTheFedora
  Nude alpha question Stangguy73 4 1,849 05-01-2017 10:19 PM
Last Post: BigDickBandit420
  Nude Alpha!!!! DavidWebb 8 3,248 11-08-2016 9:55 PM
Last Post: BigDickBandit420