Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nude alpha question
Stangguy73
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Nude alpha question
04-20-2017 9:14 PM

About what is the average time it takes nude alpha to start imprinting on someone. I have read different times anywhere from 2 weeks to a few months. Does anyone have an average time or personal experience they can share?

Thanks
04-20-2017 9:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

RE: Nude alpha question
04-20-2017 9:22 PM

There's no set answer. Every situations different. Two weeks, four exposures, one month of daily exposure are all right answers.

Pheromones have highly subjective results dependent on many factors. There's no 100% right answer.

When it starts imprinting, post your experience in the NA thread so we have another point of data.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
04-20-2017 9:22 PM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

04-21-2017 1:51 AM

I have found that there really is no set rule. It may also depend upon the target. One target that I am currently dealing with needed only short exposures...literally seconds..she has been hit hard and this wasn't weeks/months nor whole days at all. Moreover, I wasn't wearing NA/Androstadienone the whole time because I was testing others (Ascend, Core, Cohesion, Xist, Dionysus; not together but switching for certain periods of time...yes, yes I know that one shouldn't shift one's signature too quickly, but I would do it after long weekends/holidays after being away from targets so I think that it didn't ruin matters). I AM SURE THAT THE INITIAL IMPRINTING/ATTRACTION WAS FROM NA OR NA/Androstadienone since they were the first exposures for many short sessions.

However, if you have that luxury to expose them for long periods of time (many hours per day)...then, it can only be MORE EFFECTIVE...generally the more, the better. Especially if you combine with Androstadienone . Most importantly, when you see attraction signs IOIs, banter, receptiveness...you have the opportunity to initiate and if that stage goes okay...escalate. Good Luck!
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2017 2:00 AM by TheManInTheFedora.)
04-21-2017 1:51 AM
Stangguy73
Checking out the place

Rep Post

05-01-2017 10:14 PM

Well I have been using NA for about 2 weeks now. I have noticed a difference in people at work when I am wearing it. Women are more talkative towards me now, and definitely more eye contact. Even the guys at work. Seem to be friendlier and show more respect. There is a a specific target I have in mind and I have seen some improvements there too. We are pretty close but it is a complicated situation which I won't go into now. 3 or 4 drops seems to be my sweet spot so far. I just started to add Androstadienone to the mix to help with the imprint. I will report back with updates and thanks to everyone for helping out a noob.
05-01-2017 10:14 PM

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

05-01-2017 10:19 PM

(05-01-2017 10:14 PM)Stangguy73 Wrote:  Well I have been using NA for about 2 weeks now. I have noticed a difference in people at work when I am wearing it. Women are more talkative towards me now, and definitely more eye contact. Even the guys at work. Seem to be friendlier and show more respect. There is a a specific target I have in mind and I have seen some improvements there too. We are pretty close but it is a complicated situation which I won't go into now. 3 or 4 drops seems to be my sweet spot so far. I just started to add Androstadienone to the mix to help with the imprint. I will report back with updates and thanks to everyone for helping out a noob.

I'm glad to see you're getting results. It gets exponentially deeper as time goes on IMO.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
05-01-2017 10:19 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nude alpha and androstatrione visaman 1 858 05-24-2019 2:07 AM
Last Post: WereWolf666
  Nude alpha oil time to start effect after use vieuxhibou 2 867 05-08-2019 9:12 AM
Last Post: vieuxhibou
  Titan or Nude Alpha DMikey 6 1,945 07-24-2017 11:14 AM
Last Post: mark-in-dallas
  Swoon + nude alpha combo Stangguy73 2 1,686 05-11-2017 9:04 AM
Last Post: TheManInTheFedora
  Nude Alpha!!!! DavidWebb 8 3,464 11-08-2016 9:55 PM
Last Post: BigDickBandit420