Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Votes - 4.45 Average
Titan! Master of the Universe
Fishdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Titan! Master of the Universe
06-13-2014 6:23 PM

Well I was pleasantly surprised when I did receive a sample of Titan with my order of Kore.

What is Titan? No info? I feel like Omega man with no one else on the planet.

During my off times from Kore testing, I try some Titan.

Dosage: 2 sprays applied to neck. I like neck, just below chin app points since that where I shave and you know it's going to come off.

Fragrance: smells sweet and spicy , like an eggnog , some nutmeg and vanilla perhaps. Not my style but pleasant and does die down quick. I have thrown out some mones just because the smell annoys me but this is not one. Could be covered with something musky for your evenings out.

Test 1: all tests done with two sprays. I could tell instantly that more would be overkill for day use.

Went to my local Starbucks to pick up my Tall Blonde with room for extra cream.....

Normally I'm an A314 or BW wearer. Some Alpha base with an appropriate add and that is how the young gals know me.

This was a 20 min old application. Young girls were very friendly and can see out of my perif vision that the other gals were checking me out. They all had that smirk and look in their eye "dirty bastard". Ah Bingo. Cops. Always get those looks.

Left enjoyed my coffee, took a shower and shave to continue my Kore testing.

Test 2: some of this is in hard core post that you probably read. Had so e dealings with Home Depot with this monster , Serbian accent, brute that just gave me blank stairs with my 2 sp Kore on. When a man gives me a blank look, does that mean seething or attraction ? Preferably the former. Went home to do some research on the topic of our conversation and added ( yes I said stand alone but) two sprays Titan to my 6 hour Kore application.

This guy was putty in my hands upon returning. Oh I'm 6' 220 lbs and muscular. This dude was big communist. But went well and he later tapped me on the shoulder in an almost subservient way as a beta dog may supplicate to an alpha dog.
Women were all friendly.

No negative effects.

Test 3: need to go to Safeway today and get some groceries. 3 hours before, 2 sprays Titan .

Driving to and enjoying the mone environment amplified by being enclosed. I am driving more aggressively . This happens at 5 dr A314 or some AV. Bad idea since I drive a modified subaru STI at over 400 hp.

Sitting in some traffic ,thinking, I feel like I'm about to got nuts! In a good way, controlled aggression . None? Yes after some die down I can smell it.

At the store I decided I was going to be chatty with everyone that came in my range . Grabbed 8 steaks of a cut I like and a guy was headed my way. I took the last one. He laughed , no problem, enjoy. So no od or overt aggression from him. He said it in a submissive way.

Any woman I came across I would say hi and make some comment about traffic or products. Stand offish. A 28 ish hot brunette lingered a little but not overtly in need of attention.

A Couger, 55 ish that works at the store gave me a big smile. When at the check out she walked out of a room and out of the corner of my eye I could see her sniff the air and then look at me with hunger in her eye's She was wetter then a ferrel cat stuck in the rain.

Loaded my car with all my steaks and ginger ale and decided to walk across the street to get some rye for it.

At check out I could immediately tell that one late 20 ish brunette was hot for me. Right across facing her was a sim ages red head that was gritting her teeth at me? Hey their your teeth ...

Went to brunette and she was very chatty and flirty. However she did not once look into my eye? Perhaps her girl was doing the talking and her brain said , what's going on here. Course some people just can't hold, or her, even make eye contact. I hold it till we pass out.

Preliminary conclusions. A strong mix with alpha self effects. Younger women feel some intimidation but not fright. Even if I'm friendly and chatty.

Except with cougers not sure yet if I could close younger here . Probably not the purpose of this product.

Even at check out, guy, submissive, some blushing, could not make eye contact.

Good eye contact with young femmes after fresh application though. Perhaps a social add would work with Titan after some die down.

Would I purchase this product in the future ...Yes.

In the mean time I will shower all off and to a public bar Kore run and send my finds to the hard core thread.

Cheers

FD
06-13-2014 6:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Rep Post

RE: Titan! Master of the Universe
06-14-2014 3:46 AM

Wow. Is Titan the new name of Emperor? Or are they both different?

Both seem interesting, and this Titan seems unique!
06-14-2014 3:46 AM
NattyDread
Just Noob

Rep Post

06-14-2014 5:26 AM

wow, thundr look create something when the web down...

hmmm but thats down to long...
06-14-2014 5:26 AM
Fishdude

Rep Post

06-17-2014 11:40 AM

I have never tried Emperor and am breaking from Titan till the weekend.

The updated Apex website should have some description of these new products .
I'll try more Titan on the weekend at some new dosages.
06-17-2014 11:40 AM

beastmode
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-23-2014 2:59 PM

interesting...i get the crazy looks from titan as well, I've received some nice chattyness along the ways from people as well

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-BeastMode-Journal

Pure mones: Icebreaker, Macho
LAL: Wolf, Max T-150
Thundr: Core (Fury), Imprint, Kore (Crash)
XS: Evolve, Xist, Taboo, Loveboat
LS: NPA
06-23-2014 2:59 PM
MMM

Rep Post

06-23-2014 4:42 PM

(06-17-2014 11:40 AM)Fishdude Wrote:  I have never tried Emperor and am breaking from Titan till the weekend.

The updated Apex website should have some description of these new products .
I'll try more Titan on the weekend at some new dosages.

I looked for Kore, but it it's not on the list yet. Must be WORK IN PROGRESS.

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 06-23-2014 5:02 PM by MMM.)
06-23-2014 4:42 PM
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

06-26-2014 5:17 AM

(06-23-2014 4:42 PM)MMM Wrote:  I looked for Kore, but it it's not on the list yet. Must be WORK IN PROGRESS.

I think he means core but for whatever reason he just likes using k instead of a c? Smile
06-26-2014 5:17 AM
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

Re: Titan! Master of the Universe
06-26-2014 7:22 AM

Quote:MMM Wrote: I looked for Kore, but it it's not on the list yet. Must be WORK IN PROGRESS.
Quote:ryusey Wrote: I think he means core but for whatever reason he just likes using k instead of a c? Smile

thundr said that :
"Kore is a version of core. Same family but a different species. A hybrid mutant I cooked up in the lab.
There is a small percentage of people that original core did absolutely nothing for. Nada. Zero.
This intrigued me to no end so I reworked the formula and came to the same end via a different pathway (combination of mones).
Kore does have an E.none spike to give it more character and less dependence on natural signatures.
I am going to offer both versions for your phero pleasures.
I'm not sure if I'm the first to do that yet or not but whatever. I'm going to. "

Sent from my LG-P970 using Tapatalk pro

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
(This post was last modified: 06-26-2014 7:49 AM by avi.)
06-26-2014 7:22 AM

MMM

Rep Post

06-26-2014 7:44 AM

(06-26-2014 5:17 AM)ryusei Wrote:  I think he means core but for whatever reason he just likes using k instead of a c? Smile

Nope! I meant Kore with a K. Yu It's a new brew. Hi

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
06-26-2014 7:44 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

06-26-2014 8:45 AM

Thundr is a freaking beast!

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
06-26-2014 8:45 AM

Share This Thread