Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.38 Average
Titan! Master of the Universe
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 86
Thanks received:
460 thanks in 213 posts

RE: Titan! Master of the Universe
06-26-2014 2:11 PM

(06-26-2014 6:44 AM)MMM Wrote:  Nope! I meant Kore with a K. Yu It's a new brew. Hi

Yeah had no idea there was a different blend lol.
06-26-2014 2:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 445
Thanks received:
219 thanks in 143 posts

06-26-2014 4:45 PM

feels like Titan combined with Orbital will make you a real Emperor with a harem following you around.

My Arsenal:

Apex:Core+, Dionysos+, Orbital~, Titan, Praetoria~
LAL: AV, A4A+, Wolf+, Nude, NA+, Max-T 150
PheromoneXS: Ascend*, Bliss~, Celebrity*, Cohesion, Evolve~, Loveboat, SOB+, Taboo*, Xist, Odyssey, Approach Confidence*, Barely Legal*, Exotica*
PheroTreasure: Alpha, Captain+, THU+, GOA, Auraental, Treasureful Shine~, Dunamis Duo~
AD: L2K v2~, AM*, Glace
Androtics: A314~, P74, P86, TUTH*
Love Scent: NPA, Dienone
True Pheromone: TA*, TJ*, TL-, TI*
Erox: Erox-

(*):DUD (-):more negative than positive personally (~):still testing (+): strongly recommended
06-26-2014 4:45 PM
doctordonald
Inactive Account

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1028
Thanks received:
266 thanks in 171 posts

06-27-2014 6:13 PM

Got titan sample in with my core/imprint just then. Smells just like you described.

Check out my journal. Advice, suggestions, stories welcomed. http://pherotruth.com/Thread-my-journal--9194

Alpha Dream:
L2K v2
Alpha Maschio
Certo (for work)
Corpo
Glace

Apex:
Core Fury
Imprint Sandalwood
Titan sample

Hax:
X22
M512
06-27-2014 6:13 PM

Fishdude

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 258
Thanks received:
1399 thanks in 557 posts

06-27-2014 10:27 PM

Back to testing Titan full day tomorrow. I intend to go with two sprays and test the it's effects over a 6 hour period.

Important with heavy none products to determine if and when they can cause an od. Self effects do become more intense on me after 3-4 hours when the moon comes out.

We shall see . Thus far I have not experienced and kick back from 1 spray after a 4 hour die down.
06-27-2014 10:27 PM
Thanks given by doctordonald, thundr, Pheroman, as33156
doctordonald
Inactive Account

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1028
Thanks received:
266 thanks in 171 posts

06-28-2014 6:30 AM

(06-27-2014 10:27 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  Back to testing Titan full day tomorrow. I intend to go with two sprays and test the it's effects over a 6 hour period.

Was going to use titan today, but will wait to see what happens and do core/imprint today.

From what I have read, Core is what it seems, a base phero that brings "you" out, which is delicious yet might take time to figure out. Imprint might be more for bonding. Titan might help somebody better come across as "da man." while dio might be helpful with casual flings. Of course, these might all overlap too!

Fish, I certainly don't mean to jack your thread. I really like for people to comment on mine and would like to see any suggestions, theories as to what might be happening in both my journal and my new "apex testing." I do apologize for butting in if this is taken that way.

Will test core/imprint today and look forward to seeing your Titan results. Take care!

Check out my journal. Advice, suggestions, stories welcomed. http://pherotruth.com/Thread-my-journal--9194

Alpha Dream:
L2K v2
Alpha Maschio
Certo (for work)
Corpo
Glace

Apex:
Core Fury
Imprint Sandalwood
Titan sample

Hax:
X22
M512
06-28-2014 6:30 AM
Fishdude

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1399 thanks in 557 posts

06-28-2014 9:41 AM

Tis ok DoctorDonald,

Since you are so respectful I will read through your Apex thread and journal.

Personally, for testing purposes I avoid mixing. If a mix is sold for a specific purpose , I need to test to see if it fulfills the original specs.

Two sprays today, Home Depot at 8 am, a gal, 28ish, saw me from 50m away and rushed over to help me. Unusual for someone to go out of their way there less they are asked. She smelled my Titan? No, just leading you there. I asked her my question, was done, and she still stood there for 20 seconds like she was hypnotized. I had to thank her again before she finally left.

Not sure what she was thinking but my best guess..." Please don't interrupt me sir, I"m heading for an orgasm"

Good self effects so far, feels Alpha and I feel talkative . Nols?

Next was coffee stop before home. Last I was there with1 spray the gals were extra friendly with those copulin twinkles in their eye's. This time round, still friendly but more down to business . Not a negative but perhaps they were overwhelmed by some emotion.

I'll let Titan die down for a few hours before I go out again.
06-28-2014 9:41 AM
Thanks given by doctordonald, Pheroman, MMM, as33156, bmm, DssMaster
Fishdude

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1399 thanks in 557 posts

06-29-2014 11:31 AM

Finishing up my review from yesterday.

Had two more interactions with people. For the most part I have been working on my property enjoying the Titan energy.

I was at the end of my driveway 1 meter from the pedestrian sidewalk, burning some tar into the cracks of my driveway with my tiger torch, love that thing. This black gent walking my way, 35 ish, said hello to me inapropriately early. He was 5 m away and there was a huge bush between us preventing us seeing each other. Of course , 2 m away I said hello, he looked at me, eyes opened up, little smile , quick look ahead and kept on walking.

So, obviously downwind from Titan and he felt predisposed to greet me before even arriving within greeting distance. Like a beta wolf coming to a new pack, waving it's tail far in advance of it's arrival , signalling non-aggression.

The sudden opening of the eye's is a body micro gesture showing that a person likes what they see. Open the eyes, eye brows lift a little and more light is let in to help observe the object of attention.

Learn that if your meeting women.. So far so good, no neg. At this point I have been wearing Titan for 4 hours so if there are any nols they mostly would have dissipated by now. Or turn to more none due to the heat and me working in it.

Twenty mins later my Neighbor comes out of her garage with her laborador/border collie cross and began to chat with me. She in her driveway, me in mine so 3 meter and downwind.

She is about mid 30's single, very pretty and is a doctor with her own practice.

Her dog kept pulling towards me with great eagerness but in a friendly way, not aggressive. Normally this dog just stares at me and If I want to pet it I decide. Thats with my normal A314 dose.

She did come over and I gave her a tour of my present projects . She was very friendly and receptive to me and laughed at a joke I made. Her dog kept smelling me and couldn't stop. Female dog.

We had a 20 min conversation witch she was telling me of her near futer plans. She's off for the summer, leaving her dog at her moms overnight tonight. I never took the bait to ask her what she was doing.

During our conversation I fained mishearing her and said "where's you son did you say?" She was turned off by that . Having a son may decrease her value to me as a potential mate.

She did catch me quickly glancing at her breasts, which are cantaloupe sized and she seemed pleased.

A few other tidbits. When crouching down do describe what I was doing to my driveway I could see that she was looking at my crotch . At the end of the conversation we parted and I could see out of the corner of my eye that she was checking out my but.

Now a little history with her and I. I mostly only great her when I see her and never approach . Not interested in any relationship since she is my neighbour . She also has a superiority complex, will make sure you know she's a doctor. Often says something stupid that just comes out. This time she was the perfect woman.

Now I was't expecting that kind of sexual attraction from Titan so will not try it at work now till I get a better feel.

I'll take a week off Titan now and test something else. I yet need to test it at two sprays in a more social , multi-person pub type environment .

Cheers
06-29-2014 11:31 AM
Thanks given by thundr, MidnightLuvR, doctordonald, Pheroman, Vinzanity, fero-man, MMM, whisper, Magpie, as33156, bmm, TheBoogieMan, DssMaster

fero-man
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 74
Thanks received:
111 thanks in 59 posts

07-01-2014 7:03 AM

(06-29-2014 11:31 AM)Fishdude Wrote:  Finishing up my review from yesterday.

Had two more interactions with people. For the most part I have been working on my property enjoying the Titan energy.

I was at the end of my driveway 1 meter from the pedestrian sidewalk, burning some tar into the cracks of my driveway with my tiger torch, love that thing. This black gent walking my way, 35 ish, said hello to me inapropriately early. He was 5 m away and there was a huge bush between us preventing us seeing each other. Of course , 2 m away I said hello, he looked at me, eyes opened up, little smile , quick look ahead and kept on walking.

So, obviously downwind from Titan and he felt predisposed to greet me before even arriving within greeting distance. Like a beta wolf coming to a new pack, waving it's tail far in advance of it's arrival , signalling non-aggression.

The sudden opening of the eye's is a body micro gesture showing that a person likes what they see. Open the eyes, eye brows lift a little and more light is let in to help observe the object of attention.

Learn that if your meeting women.. So far so good, no neg. At this point I have been wearing Titan for 4 hours so if there are any nols they mostly would have dissipated by now. Or turn to more none due to the heat and me working in it.

Twenty mins later my Neighbor comes out of her garage with her laborador/border collie cross and began to chat with me. She in her driveway, me in mine so 3 meter and downwind.

She is about mid 30's single, very pretty and is a doctor with her own practice.

Her dog kept pulling towards me with great eagerness but in a friendly way, not aggressive. Normally this dog just stares at me and If I want to pet it I decide. Thats with my normal A314 dose.

She did come over and I gave her a tour of my present projects . She was very friendly and receptive to me and laughed at a joke I made. Her dog kept smelling me and couldn't stop. Female dog.

We had a 20 min conversation witch she was telling me of her near futer plans. She's off for the summer, leaving her dog at her moms overnight tonight. I never took the bait to ask her what she was doing.

During our conversation I fained mishearing her and said "where's you son did you say?" She was turned off by that . Having a son may decrease her value to me as a potential mate.

She did catch me quickly glancing at her breasts, which are cantaloupe sized and she seemed pleased.

A few other tidbits. When crouching down do describe what I was doing to my driveway I could see that she was looking at my crotch . At the end of the conversation we parted and I could see out of the corner of my eye that she was checking out my but.

Now a little history with her and I. I mostly only great her when I see her and never approach . Not interested in any relationship since she is my neighbour . She also has a superiority complex, will make sure you know she's a doctor. Often says something stupid that just comes out. This time she was the perfect woman.

Now I was't expecting that kind of sexual attraction from Titan so will not try it at work now till I get a better feel.

I'll take a week off Titan now and test something else. I yet need to test it at two sprays in a more social , multi-person pub type environment .

Cheers

Hi,

If you compared Titan with one of LAL's products, which one is similar to Titan?

My Pheromone Collections: drool

LAL: Wolf, AV, Nude, A4A, Possess, SXD-9, Hypnotica, Lucky 7, A1, Voodoo.

Pheromone XS: ACE combo, Xist, Exotica, SOB, Taboo, Domination, APi
HAX: WBlack, Element X, Holy Grail, M512, X22
Apex: Kore, Dionysos, Titan, Imprint, Praetoria
Alpha Dream: L2k, Alfa Maschio
Love potion: SS4M, Voracious, Dirty Old Man, Sorcerer v2
Love scent: NPA
Pheromones by James V. Kohl : Scent of Eros.
Pheromone Treasure : ATL, Capt, AOA, EFZ.
07-01-2014 7:03 AM
LL21
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 893
Thanks received:
1094 thanks in 451 posts

07-01-2014 9:30 PM

Funny you mention that fish dude, I am 5 meters away if not more and the bartender behind the bar, with customers in front of her waves at me with a bright smile . This bartender is usually colder than winter and she usually has an angry resting face. Not only that it another chick from a decent distance greeted me as well. She normally doesn't, titan seems to have a ridiculous range

Fear is the greatest obstacle to learning but fear is your best friend. Fear is like fire, if you learn to control it, you let it work for you: it can warm you in the winter, give you light when you are in the dark, and produce energy. If you don’t control it, it’ll destroy you and everything around you.You must understand Fear so you can manipulate it, because if you don’t you won’t be able to achieve your objective or save your life. - Cus D'Amato (The trainer that made Mike Tyson a Champion)
07-01-2014 9:30 PM
Thanks given by doctordonald, MMM, as33156, bmm, TheBoogieMan, DssMaster
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4118
Thanks received:
2180 thanks in 1055 posts

07-02-2014 7:56 AM

Alright! Alright!

How many sprays of Titan is everybody testing ... 1, 2 or 3? Focus

Thanks!

(07-01-2014 7:03 AM)fero-man Wrote:  Hi,

If you compared Titan with one of LAL's products, which one is similar to Titan?

Really!? Did you just ask someone to compare Titan to LAL products? Really, Fero-man? Umnik2
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2014 7:57 AM by MMM.)
07-02-2014 7:56 AM
Thanks given by fero-man

Share This Thread