Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.38 Average
Titan! Master of the Universe
fero-man
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 74
Thanks received:
111 thanks in 59 posts

RE: Titan! Master of the Universe
07-03-2014 9:33 PM

(07-03-2014 4:04 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  If I were to compare Titan to another product I would put it at some BW with a little AV thrown in and some nols.

Does that help? That's what I thought. Thus far it seems to be a unique product. Alpha that can turn sexual without danger of frightening the subject

Never gone over 3 sprays and 2 is my sweet spot. Now that temps here are reaching 30C I would expect Titan to work well at lower doses. Strong stuff and 1 spray seems to work for day wear on hot days.

Thanks for the reply. It surely does help. Thanks

I mean, BW + AV and some nols? Whoa, Titan indeed. Good

My Pheromone Collections: drool

LAL: Wolf, AV, Nude, A4A, Possess, SXD-9, Hypnotica, Lucky 7, A1, Voodoo.

Pheromone XS: ACE combo, Xist, Exotica, SOB, Taboo, Domination, APi
HAX: WBlack, Element X, Holy Grail, M512, X22
Apex: Kore, Dionysos, Titan, Imprint, Praetoria
Alpha Dream: L2k, Alfa Maschio
Love potion: SS4M, Voracious, Dirty Old Man, Sorcerer v2
Love scent: NPA
Pheromones by James V. Kohl : Scent of Eros.
Pheromone Treasure : ATL, Capt, AOA, EFZ.
07-03-2014 9:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
fero-man
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 74
Thanks received:
111 thanks in 59 posts

07-03-2014 9:42 PM

(07-03-2014 4:12 PM)thundr Wrote:  LOL ok ok all jokes aside, I want to comment on Titan but I also do not want to market it. As with all my mixes, I aim to let the product do the talking through its successes or failures. It makes use of the lessons I learned from the emperor project.

I can tell you guy whats in it tho.

Alpha Androsterone, epi, Androstenone, Androstanone, alpha nol, beta nol, athdoc. plus a couple of secret spices.

I always feel like I am on wheel of fortune giving out RSTLN E when I list molecules in a mix. The new guys have no idea what that means and it is a bit insulting to the vets bc it is so common and they know there is way more to it.

Think of it like a burger recipe.

2 buns, beef patty, lettuce, tomato, cheese, ketchup, mustard, salt, pepper.

Ok so now why doesnt every food chain have a remarkable burger just based on the raw ingredients? Its the freshness of the vegetables, does the beef have filler in it, fast cook or slow cook, grilled or griddle. ghetto yellow mustard or honey dijon... the list goes on.

This is what separates McD and five guys burgers. Look at some of those obscure campy phero companies and their high price marketing campaigns. Thankfully we have PT to keep us all from losing tons of money on bullshit hype ads and wack products.

The vendors listed here on PT are all gourmet cooks with a passion for providing the best products we can to phero enthusiasts that possess a vast majority of various physiological chemistries.

Some of us may bicker like kids but in the end we are all brothers and sisters that share the same interest and that is to kick ass with mones.

That's a good analogy right there. So basically, It's a complete package of heavy duty mones. And there's some cops too? Well, I guess in your analogy that would be the bacon? P

Anyway, thank you for the description. I think Titan will be my new favorite.

My Pheromone Collections: drool

LAL: Wolf, AV, Nude, A4A, Possess, SXD-9, Hypnotica, Lucky 7, A1, Voodoo.

Pheromone XS: ACE combo, Xist, Exotica, SOB, Taboo, Domination, APi
HAX: WBlack, Element X, Holy Grail, M512, X22
Apex: Kore, Dionysos, Titan, Imprint, Praetoria
Alpha Dream: L2k, Alfa Maschio
Love potion: SS4M, Voracious, Dirty Old Man, Sorcerer v2
Love scent: NPA
Pheromones by James V. Kohl : Scent of Eros.
Pheromone Treasure : ATL, Capt, AOA, EFZ.
07-03-2014 9:42 PM
Fishdude

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 258
Thanks received:
1399 thanks in 557 posts

07-03-2014 9:45 PM

The nols are obvious to me but of course they do burn off first. They do not leave behind an angry mix though.

Light cops since I can tell how some gals look at me, like I have been up to something. Not stinky cops though. The sweet cover smell would make sense to cover any cops.

Thundr did his homework on this mix. If you know me, I can be a harsh critic but Titan works for me.

Have not paired it with anything else yet since I'm enjoying it all by itself. If one does 3 sprays they should have some nols or androsterone on hand just in case.
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2014 10:03 PM by Fishdude.)
07-03-2014 9:45 PM
Thanks given by fero-man, Pheroman, DssMaster

LL21
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 893
Thanks received:
1094 thanks in 451 posts

07-03-2014 10:24 PM

For me it makes me more serious than I would like . Lol i'm so high status I don't feel like socializing or the need to talk to anyone, I need no external validation whatsoever . it makes other people chatty and I get decent attention and a nice range. I feel its a bit more of person to person versus a person to group. Interview type mone / dress to look the part

This is a mone that I need to be congruent with, slower movements, less smiling. More expressive eye movements/looks if I don't follow the script people start ignoring me and ignoring my presence. All it takes is for me to slow down and regain composure through relaxed yet poised body language and I notice people are paying me more attention.

Fishdude you beat me to it but I was about to mention that it felt like it got more sexual as time progressed.

Fear is the greatest obstacle to learning but fear is your best friend. Fear is like fire, if you learn to control it, you let it work for you: it can warm you in the winter, give you light when you are in the dark, and produce energy. If you don’t control it, it’ll destroy you and everything around you.You must understand Fear so you can manipulate it, because if you don’t you won’t be able to achieve your objective or save your life. - Cus D'Amato (The trainer that made Mike Tyson a Champion)
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2014 10:26 PM by LL21.)
07-03-2014 10:24 PM
Thanks given by doctordonald, DssMaster
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 445
Thanks received:
219 thanks in 143 posts

07-03-2014 11:00 PM

idk what to say about Titan, but this product makes all my sexual partners PLEEEEASE ME. ive had a girl that never gave me head before, gave me head without apparent hesitation. ive had a girl that spits out my kids before, drink millions of my kids. im defly ordering this on my next round of purchase. XD

My Arsenal:

Apex:Core+, Dionysos+, Orbital~, Titan, Praetoria~
LAL: AV, A4A+, Wolf+, Nude, NA+, Max-T 150
PheromoneXS: Ascend*, Bliss~, Celebrity*, Cohesion, Evolve~, Loveboat, SOB+, Taboo*, Xist, Odyssey, Approach Confidence*, Barely Legal*, Exotica*
PheroTreasure: Alpha, Captain+, THU+, GOA, Auraental, Treasureful Shine~, Dunamis Duo~
AD: L2K v2~, AM*, Glace
Androtics: A314~, P74, P86, TUTH*
Love Scent: NPA, Dienone
True Pheromone: TA*, TJ*, TL-, TI*
Erox: Erox-

(*):DUD (-):more negative than positive personally (~):still testing (+): strongly recommended
07-03-2014 11:00 PM
Thanks given by doctordonald, seeusmile, bmm, DssMaster, TheBoogieMan
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4118
Thanks received:
2180 thanks in 1055 posts

07-04-2014 6:55 AM

(07-03-2014 11:00 PM)Vinzanity Wrote:  idk what to say about Titan, but this product makes all my sexual partners PLEEEEASE ME. ive had a girl that never gave me head before, gave me head without apparent hesitation. ive had a girl that spits out my kids before, drink millions of my kids. im defly ordering this on my next round of purchase. XD

Ages of your partners, V?
07-04-2014 6:55 AM
Thanks given by TheBoogieMan
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
219 thanks in 143 posts

07-04-2014 8:34 AM

(07-04-2014 6:55 AM)MMM Wrote:  Ages of your partners, V?

first one 23, second one 29.

My Arsenal:

PheromoneXS: Ascend*, Bliss~, Celebrity*, Cohesion, Evolve~, Loveboat, SOB+, Taboo*, Xist, Odyssey, Approach Confidence*, Barely Legal*, Exotica*
PheroTreasure: Alpha, Captain+, THU+, GOA, Auraental, Treasureful Shine~, Dunamis Duo~

(*):DUD (-):more negative than positive personally (~):still testing (+): strongly recommended
07-04-2014 8:34 AM
Thanks given by TheBoogieMan

Fishdude

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 258
Thanks received:
1399 thanks in 557 posts

07-04-2014 1:53 PM

Back on the Titan . Those nols always hit me hard at first and really spike my energy. I'll be using it for the weekend and see. Have some functions to go to. I will have to time my applications however or even a nol top up after 4 hours. Those e/anones and rones stick around longer.
07-04-2014 1:53 PM
Thanks given by doctordonald, fero-man, Pheroman
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 86
Thanks received:
460 thanks in 213 posts

07-06-2014 12:12 AM

(07-03-2014 11:00 PM)Vinzanity Wrote:  idk what to say about Titan, but this product makes all my sexual partners PLEEEEASE ME. ive had a girl that never gave me head before, gave me head without apparent hesitation. ive had a girl that spits out my kids before, drink millions of my kids. im defly ordering this on my next round of purchase. XD

Lol V, I read that you are East Asian like me, mind me asking you where you live and what ethnicity you are? Also the ethnicity of your targets, since I am also East Asian wanted to hear about it from you, thanks!
07-06-2014 12:12 AM
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
219 thanks in 143 posts

07-06-2014 2:31 AM

(07-06-2014 12:12 AM)ryusei Wrote:  Lol V, I read that you are East Asian like me, mind me asking you where you live and what ethnicity you are? Also the ethnicity of your targets, since I am also East Asian wanted to hear about it from you, thanks!

california, chinese, targets chinese as well.

the cops might be diluted and mild but its defly working very well. it's not like damn that dirty sob, but more like girls think: well this guy is just gonna fk some other bitch if i dont polish up my tricks a bit.

My Arsenal:

(This post was last modified: 07-06-2014 2:31 AM by Vinzanity.)
07-06-2014 2:31 AM
Thanks given by whisper, as33156, bmm, boyscout73, TheBoogieMan, DssMaster

Share This Thread