Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Titan + Dionysos
LieutenantMones
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Titan + Dionysos
02-26-2017 4:34 AM

I will definitely... Definitely be buying some Dion. I love it. It's amazing. With 1-2 sprays Titan it's even better.

Dion on its own gets the girls friendly and attention grabbing. I've experienced increased kino and "eyes glue'd"
Interactions. With Titan I find it gives the extra proof, gets the older women saying some really suggestive, not blatantly dirty, stuff.

Whenever I wear Dionysos + Titan I get perceived as really chilled. A colleague at the place I volunteer commented that my voice was soothing like a psychiatrists. That's when I first noticed that I do speak differently with this mix. It's been great for this work training I've been doing, lots of respect from male and female. Kino from colleagues. One of the organisers (Milf, late 30's, about 8/10) within a minute of meeting me was staring into my eyes and telling me about how she didn't like the new 50 shades movie because it was too romantic but she liked to be slapped and choked. In a room filled with unemployed people and job centre workers in an induction to a training course.

I believe the Titan gives you proof, decent selfies etc and the dion gives you the appeal. 2 sprays Titan, 2 sample sprays Dion really hits the young ones hard. It intimidates them too in a really fun way if you can steer it. I had a 16 y/o (legal in Britain) DIH when she first met me (one of my mates sisters friends lol) and then all I had to do was look at her and she'd blush and start acting really clumsy, bumping into things, holding her face and giggling like crazy. Most overt hits I've ever had and I've said two sentences to the girl. That was all mone and body language driven (something that is my speciality).

I need to do more testing, I'm still finding the sweet spot. I've ran out of the Dion sample but I guess that means I just get to test M3x a bit more, which is barely touched since trying Dion. I believe Titan isn't exactly the best mix for Dion either. I get a lot of aggression for about an hour round about the 5-7 hour after application mark. It's odd cause it's happened about 5 days in a row now after 2 weeks resting (*Edit - meant Testing, not Resting lol) . But I have been 1 Spray Titan to lower face for selfies. I may purchase some Tusc with my Dion and interchange with the Titan to observe the change of effects.

Mones are like a good spice added to life. Gives a good flavour and makes everything way more interesting. You pay more attention to the little things that happen too and at the end of the day you look back and question what was placebo, what was mones or what was normal that you just noticed more, I love it. My skin is quite dry and I sweat less after getting ill so I don't feel like I'm "cheating" with mones, just adding back lost flavour.

Really glad to have found this forum.

Dosages

1-2 Sprays Titan

2-6 Sprays Sample Dion

Will be testing again when I get some Dion. Still finding sweet spots (there seems to be possibly multiple doses that are effective).
(This post was last modified: 02-26-2017 4:37 AM by LieutenantMones.)
02-26-2017 4:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Titan + Dionysos
02-26-2017 4:57 AM

(02-26-2017 4:34 AM)LieutenantMones Wrote:  I will definitely... Definitely be buying some Dion. I love it. It's amazing. With 1-2 sprays Titan it's even better.

Dion on its own gets the girls friendly and attention grabbing. I've experienced increased kino and "eyes glue'd"
Interactions. With Titan I find it gives the extra proof, gets the older women saying some really suggestive, not blatantly dirty, stuff.

Whenever I wear Dionysos + Titan I get perceived as really chilled. A colleague at the place I volunteer commented that my voice was soothing like a psychiatrists. That's when I first noticed that I do speak differently with this mix. It's been great for this work training I've been doing, lots of respect from male and female. Kino from colleagues. One of the organisers (Milf, late 30's, about 8/10) within a minute of meeting me was staring into my eyes and telling me about how she didn't like the new 50 shades movie because it was too romantic but she liked to be slapped and choked. In a room filled with unemployed people and job centre workers in an induction to a training course.

I believe the Titan gives you proof, decent selfies etc and the dion gives you the appeal. 2 sprays Titan, 2 sample sprays Dion really hits the young ones hard. It intimidates them too in a really fun way if you can steer it. I had a 16 y/o (legal in Britain) DIH when she first met me (one of my mates sisters friends lol) and then all I had to do was look at her and she'd blush and start acting really clumsy, bumping into things, holding her face and giggling like crazy. Most overt hits I've ever had and I've said two sentences to the girl. That was all mone and body language driven (something that is my speciality).

I need to do more testing, I'm still finding the sweet spot. I've ran out of the Dion sample but I guess that means I just get to test M3x a bit more, which is barely touched since trying Dion. I believe Titan isn't exactly the best mix for Dion either. I get a lot of aggression for about an hour round about the 5-7 hour after application mark. It's odd cause it's happened about 5 days in a row now after 2 weeks resting (*Edit - meant Testing, not Resting lol) . But I have been 1 Spray Titan to lower face for selfies. I may purchase some Tusc with my Dion and interchange with the Titan to observe the change of effects.

Mones are like a good spice added to life. Gives a good flavour and makes everything way more interesting. You pay more attention to the little things that happen too and at the end of the day you look back and question what was placebo, what was mones or what was normal that you just noticed more, I love it. My skin is quite dry and I sweat less after getting ill so I don't feel like I'm "cheating" with mones, just adding back lost flavour.

Really glad to have found this forum.

Dosages

1-2 Sprays Titan

2-6 Sprays Sample Dion

Will be testing again when I get some Dion. Still finding sweet spots (there seems to be possibly multiple doses that are effective).

I can second the voice. I've been told OVER THE PHONE that me voice is somewhat bassy. As a compliment. Love Titan.

Thanks for the report Lieutenant.
02-26-2017 4:57 AM
LieutenantMones
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-26-2017 6:37 AM

(02-26-2017 4:57 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  I can second the voice. I've been told OVER THE PHONE that me voice is somewhat bassy. As a compliment. Love Titan.

Thanks for the report Lieutenant.

Is that with Titan and Dion? I find that Titan does make my voice a but deeper and it makes me speak more confident, I think I remember reading your phone report in another thread. But with Dion, that's when people start telling me how chilled I am and speak. Il have to run solo and together again and report back.
02-26-2017 6:37 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

02-26-2017 7:07 AM

(02-26-2017 6:37 AM)LieutenantMones Wrote:  Is that with Titan and Dion? I find that Titan does make my voice a but deeper and it makes me speak more confident, I think I remember reading your phone report in another thread. But with Dion, that's when people start telling me how chilled I am and speak. Il have to run solo and together again and report back.

In me personal experience it's Titan that gives me that. Cos I don't get many selfies. But Titan is defo one of'em products that give me good selfies.
02-26-2017 7:07 AM
MMM

Rep Post

02-26-2017 1:54 PM

(02-26-2017 6:37 AM)LieutenantMones Wrote:  Is that with Titan and Dion? I find that Titan does make my voice a but deeper and it makes me speak more confident, I think I remember reading your phone report in another thread. But with Dion, that's when people start telling me how chilled I am and speak. Il have to run solo and together again and report back.

How old are you, Liquid Trust?

Thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
02-26-2017 1:54 PM

LieutenantMones
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-27-2017 2:08 AM

(02-26-2017 1:54 PM)MMM Wrote:  How old are you, Liquid Trust?

Thanks!

I'm 28. I would say that there's quite a bit of trust but it's more like having an inviting aura that people seek validation from. At work I'm always getting shown a video of this or s picture of that, it'd happen before but no where near as much as this. Guys keep inviting me to chill and go on nights out etc but they do all that with respect. It's like people want me to like them and be their friend. Women initiate kino a lot more, it's not sexual but pretty obvious. One woman has annoyingly reacted by tapping and grabbing my arm and repeating jokes for my benefit, even if I heard them lol which is kinda annoying.
If I invade space, take the time to make some eye contact and really take a woman in then I can make them flustered, blush etc.
I would say that some men don't trust me. They don't challenge me but they don't want me around longer than necessary. I don't know lol. Test it out and see what you think.
02-27-2017 2:08 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dionysos + Imprint Snoopyace 5 1,955 05-30-2021 6:46 AM
Last Post: sanserif
  M3X or Dionysos? bolacroc123 23 15,921 06-25-2017 2:09 PM
Last Post: lux
  Dionysos review ryusei 75 49,731 08-29-2016 12:20 PM
Last Post: NikkiReloaded
  Dionysos vs M3X ocd 1 2,350 05-19-2016 11:28 PM