Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.6 Average
Thoughts on Steve's product line - Including Testing on SOB, API, Xist, Taboo and More..
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 748
Thanks received:
1572 thanks in 686 posts

Thoughts on Steve's product line - Including Testing on SOB, API, Xist, Taboo and More..
01-19-2013 1:40 AM

Hello Gentz! I am an import from AD. Infact, anyone want to take the AD products off me for more of Steve's goodness?

I have tried many products and enjoyed AD's best, but Steve had to ruin this for me. Months of testing molecules and products to discover Steve did all the work for me, in a far better manor.

I currently have:

- Exotica.
- Cohesion
- Ascend
- Flirt
- Evolve
- Bliss
- Connections

Things I NEED:

- Vibe (Will be ordering tonight/tomorrow.

These are my thoughts thus far:

Evolve

I grabbed me some Evolve several months ago. Unscented, like a dill hole, I tried to run it and FAILED miserably.

I recently got it in Sultans Oud (I love the scent, this is all I am ordering) and found it great.

One spray max puts a sexual edge on things. It is overt with older ladies, loads of touching I find with proper initiation/game.

I find it optimal paired with Connections/Cohesion/Ascend.

Cohesion

Cohesion, this is like chick crack, for the lack of better terms. I get the 'who is this guy' and 'I want to snuggle' vibe. You can steer this any way and it is MAGIC in a bottle.

Solo it is almost too friendly/comforting. It without a doubt has a sexual edge, you are not just a LJBF, but you are almost like a sex buddy. If you initiate she will not say no.

Ascend

This I ran twice. As I have had it these only a few days and showering three times a day to -reapply and test is a PAIN.

It is a softer A314 with a sheer breath of sexuality. I get the Wolf vibe but with sexuality. It is almost a 'I just got grouped hugged by a girl band, but am not a whore" vibe. It projects you are the selector, have standards, and have a plethora of options.

It is BEST with older women. Above 30 it is GOLD. It also works with women who respond best to status and power.

Connections

Well slap me with a tuna fish. Dont use this unless you want a STRONG connection. Conservative women will circle around you looking to open up to you.

You come off as safe, and a deep person.

I think this is what AD's IH SHOULD have been, with a stronger element of comfort mixed in.

Exotica

Exotica. I got it knowing I have ZERO Asian targets. I do have Muslim, Arabic, Middle Eastern, Albanian and other such targets. As well as my target range, young women.

I am still feeling this one out. I get the SUPER SHY to open up. I am super attractive and they get courage to approach and show IOI's.

I frankly am not sure where to take it or if I like it for the type of girl I like. It is the product designed FOR relationship seeking younger women. The shy girl next door, the bookworm, the Asian, the family value chick. I dig.

Flirt

I do not get results with this. I do not know what I am looking for. Well, I do, women to open me and get flirty. It may because MY approach is wrong.

I feel Flirt is one to run with strong socials for quick 'success', if you will. That is the vibe, it is flirty and playful, but it does not work with y chemistry.

BLISS

BLISS IS AMAZING.

I am out of my head, want to approach strangers, am centered. It is ALPHA as you dominate socially. It is amazing for Cold Approach, younger gals, and just having fun.

My favorite product, bar none. I know I will be loading up on this.

Did I mention I like BLISS!

It is the approach anxiety destroyer in a can, if you will.

Anyone disagree or have input? I find myself running everything with Evolve and Cohesion to balance it all out.

BSE is my main squeeze. ACE was alright. I am curious about Vibe, I wonder how it will be?
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2014 9:26 PM by KIMBA.)
01-19-2013 1:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Six, La Fin, ryusei, terry0400-40, TwistedOstrich, scorpio69, D_Darko, extraballislit, paradigmshift, Mars82, Buzzy78, eyeofra, seeusmile, Pheroquirk, MangoEruption, Vladimir, as33156, Alpha, Chaotic, SleepingKing528, moe, Panikos, boOsted, MeltingAsh, Paul Mytool, bmm, NikkiReloaded

Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 166
Thanks received:
296 thanks in 158 posts

RE: Thoughts and Steve's Goodness.
01-19-2013 6:00 AM

'If you initiate she will not say no.'

What do you mean with this? If you try to escalate, women will reject you?

Did you try Cohesion with Evolve??

,Zen
01-19-2013 6:00 AM
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 86
Thanks received:
450 thanks in 212 posts

01-19-2013 6:46 AM

First of all welcome kimba I take things aren't so great at AD these days if even a guy like you is hopping over. Pherotruth and Steve are both awesome though hehe Big Grin and reps for good reporting!
(This post was last modified: 01-19-2013 6:47 AM by ryusei.)
01-19-2013 6:46 AM
TwistedOstrich
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 208
Thanks received:
526 thanks in 168 posts

01-19-2013 10:47 AM

Good post! I agree, its as if AD's old products have evolved through Steve. PheromoneXS is like Androtics 2.0 reborn... I wonder if thats by design... Good stuff regardless...

-
-
_
Personality Type ENTP - Scorpio - 28
Journal - An Ostriches' Twisted Journal ~v3
API, XS111, Exist, XSR32, Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Connections, Flirt
Glace SB, A1 99.9%, L2kv1, L2Kv2
Element X, RAW, LadyKiller, Holy Grail, Wingman Blue Label
TrueLove, TrueAlpha, TrueCarisma
Core
P74,P75,P79,P80,P81,P83,P86,P90,P91,P93,​P95,P96,P102,P103,P114,P123,P126
TAA,TAC,TAH,TAL,TAK,
Alpha Androstenol,Beta Androstenol,Androsterone,None,Meo-Est,DHEAS,AndrostAnone,Epiandrosterone
01-19-2013 10:47 AM
nicktoons
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
83 thanks in 38 posts

01-19-2013 1:26 PM

"It is a softer A314 with a sheer breath of sexuality"

LMAO.........oh my. I nearly split a gut after reading that gem.Smile

I didn't think it was possible to have something softer than A314? I have been using it for over a month and NOTHING. The Turn Up The Heat works pretty good, but 314? I have better luck rubbing my sack and pits I think.

Thanks for the report KIMBA. I am going to be ordering some stuff here within the week after some other stuff is taken care of.
01-19-2013 1:26 PM

scorpio69
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1000
Thanks received:
108 thanks in 75 posts

01-19-2013 2:19 PM

Pretty good observations and great report, considering it's your first one KIMBASmile. I have tried Cohesion on two occasions with similar results.

By the way, what is BSE (Bliss/.../ Evolve)? And your take on Bliss as an AA destroyer sounds interesting, did you notice any effects on others with Bliss?

________________________________________​_________________________
"You´ll miss 100 percent of the shots you never take" (Wayne Gretzky)

Current stash:
Alpha Dream: AM, Glace, L2K v.1&2, Corpo, Pregnenolone, Epi
Androtics: IG, IS, Ammo + SE, TUTH, MX297, P74, P75, P80, P83, P97, TAC, A314
HAX: M512, WMB, X22, WE9, 9+0
LAL: AV, Wolf, NA, Possess, A-1, Samples: Nude, DP, Hypnotica, LR7
Love Potion: Voracious, Samples: SS4M, SuperII, Excalibur, North Pole, Teddy
Love Scent: NPA, Impi Red, Alpha7, Samples: Chikara, AE, SoE
True: True Love, True Instinct
XS: ACE, Bliss, XS111, Xist, Samples: Flirt, Api, SOB, Connections
Erox, PherX, Pheromax sample
(This post was last modified: 01-19-2013 2:21 PM by scorpio69.)
01-19-2013 2:19 PM
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1572 thanks in 686 posts

01-19-2013 6:25 PM

(01-19-2013 6:00 AM)Inconceivablezen Wrote:  'If you initiate she will not say no.'

What do you mean with this? If you try to escalate, women will reject you?

Did you try Cohesion with Evolve??

,Zen

I find that when I start to touch/chat she always says yes. She wont open me/start touching like women on occasion do without mones. But I find women are SUPER receptive with them on.

I rock Cohesion and Evolve as my baseline. I add on top a social or Ascend/male product.

Ryusei Wrote:First of all welcome kimba I take things aren't so great at AD these days if even a guy like you is hopping over. Pherotruth and Steve are both awesome though hehe Big Grin and reps for good reporting!

AD is ok, I just dont like 1/2 their products. I pushed many of them because they 'worked' for others. Some I DID hate and expressed that. Ammo SUCKS to me. Turn Up The Heat is so-so. IO did squat. Many P's were sketchy.

I spent a LOT of money tweaking things to have a slight edge.

Some products (MX297 and Alpha) were amazing. That keep me posting and working on things for a LONG time. But I knew that someone had to have something better. I tried popular products from many companies and most were mediocre. Steves made a meaningful impact (Evolve/ICM 3.0) and stuck out as the best products.

AD tends to, essentially, primp you into supporting them to get discounts and access to hard to get products. To be a Reported User you have gotta play nice. I disliked this.

I am not a loyalty guy like that. If you are done wrong (high price, manipulated, sold mediocre products) you look elsewhere. Being the best on the market does not mean they all work. AD has a tendency of 'changing' some blends. Users see noticable differences in batches and some molecules change what they do over time, as prices change.

I stuck around AD because I had a CRAP TON of products, I found some blends that worked with me very well, and for my PUA thread and posts.

This is not a knock on AD. Its just the entire 'we are a family' vibe is contrived and forced through a reward system based on exclusivity and loyalty.

Steve has always been straight foreword with me. He openly disliked some products. When I tried to get some ICM 3.0 he was very professional, sent me to the old store and let me decide. He did not push me, no fancy advertising, the product sold itself. I was leery of him because of his AD affiliation (If you know about the psychology of influence you will understand why I was hesitant with AD) but he proved with honesty, communication, solid products and great prices to make me a life time buyer.

(01-19-2013 10:47 AM)TwistedOstrich Wrote:  Good post! I agree, its as if AD's old products have evolved through Steve. PheromoneXS is like Androtics 2.0 reborn... I wonder if thats by design... Good stuff regardless...

My favorite AD MX's were either the extreme ends of the spectrum (A314 or MX297), kitchen sink MX's or user blends from Still18 or Steve.

Steve's stuff eclipses the rest of mones I have tried.

(01-19-2013 1:26 PM)nicktoons Wrote:  "It is a softer A314 with a sheer breath of sexuality"

LMAO.........oh my. I nearly split a gut after reading that gem.Smile

I didn't think it was possible to have something softer than A314? I have been using it for over a month and NOTHING. The Turn Up The Heat works pretty good, but 314? I have better luck rubbing my sack and pits I think.

Thanks for the report KIMBA. I am going to be ordering some stuff here within the week after some other stuff is taken care of.

I use A314 religiously for work. It really is amazing for that context. I work for the government in customer relations, if you will. I am out of a wealthy area and get Doctors, Lawyers, etc coming through me. When these people and government officials call me, a kid at 21, 'Sir' it means something.

It is status out the butt. But that is all it does for me, it forces many women to be stand off-ish. I also use A314 for teaching PUA and MMA. I get respect in both fields from guys who are BETTER than I am technically/athletically, but I teach better. It gives me the platform of respect to convey my knowledge. I love it.

Softening the hard line status vibe with some sexuality is what Ascend is to me. Enough status to get you by without being overt, but a soft sexuality about it, sexual confidence if you will.

(01-19-2013 2:19 PM)scorpio69 Wrote:  Pretty good observations and great report, considering it's your first one KIMBASmile. I have tried Cohesion on two occasions with similar results.

By the way, what is BSE (Bliss/.../ Evolve)? And your take on Bliss as an AA destroyer sounds interesting, did you notice any effects on others with Bliss?

I have done reports a few times on PUA and on AD (Well, hundreds), I just pulled this one out because I was searching for a 'what these do' thread on Steve's products and could not find one. So I pumped one out.

And BCE, sorry. 3 am Typo, haha. Cohesion.

BCE is AMAZING. If you have good capabilities out infield with women, your game will skyrocket.

Go up to TENS and not CARE what they think? PRICELESS. I GOT OPENED BECAUSE I WAS BEING EPIC AND CAREFREE!

I am yelling. If anyone knows me from AD, they know I try to keep my cool, but this blend rocks.

My self effects were great. I find one gal in specific at a local bar (Hostess) LOVES ME. I find many women tease and play/flirt with me a LOT more and test me and my frame a LOT. In a playful manor.

I can post some stuff on PUA, but a theory I introduced to the community is Frame based attraction. It is how when two frames of reality meet attraction is generated out of the friction of the two, by not being awkward you are attractive in these situations.

I find Bliss combined with Evolve and Cohesion makes her super attracted, see you 'I dont give a f***' attitude and Cohesion makes them comfy and social so they want to play with you and they FORCE you to attract them.

You are so passive you get her to chase you. I get opened, I get women overtly flirting with me. I get results I would normally spend a half hour in a perfectly run set to see. It is insane.

Then again, I do have a SUPER frame that I worked on for years now through self help, PUA and general self development and even tragic events do not shake me (Parents dying, going blind, boxing coach dying, etc). I see the world as a fun ride. So take my Bliss experience on frame with a grain of salt.

Without a doubt, you do feel removed from the outcome and in the mood to approach. It is almost compelling. It removes any resistance from approaching.

Any thoughts on things to attract younger women (18 - 23), how how to make Flirt useful/efficacious?
01-19-2013 6:25 PM
Thanks given by scorpio69, paradigmshift, Six, as33156, RedBull, ZB pmones, pupils011
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 86
Thanks received:
450 thanks in 212 posts

01-20-2013 4:04 AM

(01-19-2013 6:25 PM)KIMBA Wrote:  AD tends to, essentially, primp you into supporting them to get discounts and access to hard to get products. To be a Reported User you have gotta play nice. I disliked this.

I agree 100% with this ... and I didn't like the fact that the forum was censored when some honest questions/opinions were stated/asked ... pherotruth is just the plain uncensored "truth" Big Grin, anyways enough of AD ... interesting how flirt doesn't work for you, I would suggest you try either glace from alpha-dream, or hypnotica from LAL they are both great socials.
01-20-2013 4:04 AM
alex052478
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
35 thanks in 22 posts

01-20-2013 4:38 AM

(01-20-2013 4:04 AM)ryusei Wrote:  I agree 100% with this ... and I didn't like the fact that the forum was censored when some honest questions/opinions were stated/asked ... pherotruth is just the plain uncensored "truth" Big Grin, anyways enough of AD ... interesting how flirt doesn't work for you, I would suggest you try either glace from alpha-dream, or hypnotica from LAL they are both great socials.
Well gosh guys I knew Steve was great but now I'm even more anxious to place my order tomorrow. I'm going with Cohesion oil Evolve and maybe Bliss. My God I honestly can't wait to make an extreme post about my hits with these! Honestly whenever I use mones I have obvious hits. A year ago they weren't easy to tell but hindsight fixes that up. Now I'm extremely hyped. Well here's a question I have A314 but I'm not In need of Alpha or respect mones since I tend to take dominance naturally so should I go with the A.C.E pack anyway? I mean I've seen mixing Ascend get mmm lets say humbling results but I'm on the fence.
01-20-2013 4:38 AM

KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1572 thanks in 686 posts

01-20-2013 6:00 AM

(01-20-2013 4:04 AM)ryusei Wrote:  I agree 100% with this ... and I didn't like the fact that the forum was censored when some honest questions/opinions were stated/asked ... pherotruth is just the plain uncensored "truth" Big Grin, anyways enough of AD ... interesting how flirt doesn't work for you, I would suggest you try either glace from alpha-dream, or hypnotica from LAL they are both great socials.

Glace was a pretty good product, a great over all social. I found it was just the friendly social guy product, which I tend to normally be anyways, so I was not a huge fan.

Hypnotica is GOLD. It is charm in a bottle. It has a great second date/conman aura to it. Forces rapport. I would compare it to making a deal with the devil for social influence. It is very serious.

(01-20-2013 4:38 AM)alex052478 Wrote:  Well gosh guys I knew Steve was great but now I'm even more anxious to place my order tomorrow. I'm going with Cohesion oil Evolve and maybe Bliss. My God I honestly can't wait to make an extreme post about my hits with these! Honestly whenever I use mones I have obvious hits. A year ago they weren't easy to tell but hindsight fixes that up. Now I'm extremely hyped. Well here's a question I have A314 but I'm not In need of Alpha or respect mones since I tend to take dominance naturally so should I go with the A.C.E pack anyway? I mean I've seen mixing Ascend get mmm lets say humbling results but I'm on the fence.

I will level with you, my Ascend level is not sufficient enough for me to tell you to NOT test it. I like what I saw with a few runs. I just got on BCE and LOVE it. At 21, the social ladies man vibe who DONT CARE ABOUT NOTHING is amazing. But if you want gals over, lets say, 25, or want/need to be slightly more dominant with his sexuality would be a strong need to Ascend.

I tend to find that hits do not matter. Some great products get zero hits because the girl is shy or it projects you in such a great light that she is in awe of you. Unless a girl is well socialized, sometimes they dont know HOW to give IOI's well. I find about 50% of women 16 - 23 know how to give IOI's and flirt. A good chunk of those who can do it wrong. The ones who dont know sit in shock and awe, those who can play back.
01-20-2013 6:00 AM
Thanks given by paradigmshift, Six, as33156, SeekingSuccess, moe, Paul Mytool

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Taboo and Xist from great to dead ? xsinasia 2 378 04-01-2015 12:25 AM
Last Post: xsinasia
  Humble Beginners Purchase - Xist, Taboo & Cohesion in3deep 12 1,577 12-12-2014 6:29 AM
Last Post: in3deep
  Steve's Sample Bottles ocd 5 720 06-25-2013 3:30 AM
Last Post: F/2.8