Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.6 Average
Thoughts on Steve's product line - Including Testing on SOB, API, Xist, Taboo and More..
alex052478
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
35 thanks in 22 posts

RE: Thoughts and Steve's Goodness.
01-20-2013 6:17 AM

Great point. I'm going for the exact vibe you're using. Since the Ladies I'm after are not random I could use the BCE mix to add to my phero signature. Since I'm known as that guy who does everything but primarily Smart,Funny and I'd guess responsible since I've got things working for the future all layed out and am off to Yale soon(Been in the summer program for teens). That BCE mix would make me look as if I was The all around awesome man. Or in better language the young one with confidence rapport and charisma.
01-20-2013 6:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 748
Thanks received:
1568 thanks in 685 posts

01-20-2013 7:01 AM

(01-20-2013 6:17 AM)alex052478 Wrote:  Great point. I'm going for the exact vibe you're using. Since the Ladies I'm after are not random I could use the BCE mix to add to my phero signature. Since I'm known as that guy who does everything but primarily Smart,Funny and I'd guess responsible since I've got things working for the future all layed out and am off to Yale soon(Been in the summer program for teens). That BCE mix would make me look as if I was The all around awesome man. Or in better language the young one with confidence rapport and charisma.

I will break down who I am in a verbose manor so you understand why I LOVE BCE.

I am 21, about 40 lbs over weight, an injured and retired MMA fighter, and I have a good Government job. I have a twice broken nose (Or so) which does not help my looks, not owen wilson but broken upwords a bit. I coach guys in Boxing/MMA and Pick Up on occasion (Couple times a week). I also have a useless degree in history and study psychology/body language/NLP in my free time. Lastly, I had my boxing coach pass away, my mom, and I had an injury which cause me to lose my vision, all last fall.

I still have that Alpha and Frat Boy urge at times. I am the life of the party already. I love getting into it with guys (To tool verbally or to thrown down) and act as I wish.

I banter, flirt, tease and play with nearly all women I find slightly attractive, despite practicality. I am often called charismatic, outgoing, social. I often get complimented on my positive personality and outlook on life.

I have very extreme, outrageous and dominant streaks of doing what I feel like. I live life on the extremes and I also ping to the extremes of my emotional spectrum. I also have things sorted out in my life perfectly, I have a balance of work/play and make priority to what I need to accomplish.

This is long winded for:

I am outgoing, successful, fun, ladies love me, not the best looking and I enjoy riding the extremes in life.

BCE works for me because of this. Bliss allows me to always act through my own intentions in the moment without doubting/hesitating while also affirming that everything in life is always fine despite the risk. Cohesion is a lady killer and relaxes men to your vibe with hints of electricity and comfort. Evolve is the super attraction blend which is so IN YOUR FACE and yet subtle enough due to buffering to not blow you out.

I would think most people could articulate the blend as:

Romantic, Charismatic, and Lady Killer.

The ephemeral state of these emotions and characterizations is why this is a great mix to me. People are pegged as Romantic, Charismatic and a Lady Killer but the fact is you are not always that quality. The blend allows you to be this for the extent of the blend. This blend allows you to be the fun charismatic guy as desired than to charge sexual tension in a moments notice if desired. The elements are always their just not in play.

Other blends I have tried do not come close to this mix. I connect the feeling as centered. You are centered with your actions and desires and people open up to you and help you act in such a way.
01-20-2013 7:01 AM
Thanks given by paradigmshift, Vladimir, as33156, Paul Mytool
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 86
Thanks received:
446 thanks in 211 posts

01-20-2013 10:06 AM

lol so you have tried them all already, doh was hoping I could be of a help! ;p haha
01-20-2013 10:06 AM

KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1568 thanks in 685 posts

01-20-2013 11:16 PM

(01-20-2013 10:06 AM)ryusei Wrote:  lol so you have tried them all already, doh was hoping I could be of a help! ;p haha

I would LOVE and APPRECIATE some input on mix's and combinations!

I prefer Steve's products. I have tried a vast array of products, and it may be cover scent, or potency, but it is something. It works.

I love Bliss. I want to order vibe. I a at one spray of everything I use but Bliss is up to two.

I want to give Vibe a run when/if I get it and I want to make Ascend work.

My goal is pick up, I want an edge with the young felines.

I used BCE today, but gamed about 10 hours later. I could tell they subsided but I still had great results.

When I used it I got some mild attraction, but it was at a large mall and I did not approach many gals, as the quality as sub par at best.
(This post was last modified: 01-20-2013 11:18 PM by KIMBA.)
01-20-2013 11:16 PM
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1568 thanks in 685 posts

01-30-2013 11:50 PM

Testing Updates:

I have been moved to another office for work, one in a more Asian and Middle Eastern community. Infact, I serviced about 500 people between the last couple days and the majority were groups of foreign Americans and bringing young daughters to translate. Fun times. I tested Exotica - A lot

I work ten hour days, so I must refresh a bit midway through my day (When possible), but my testing reported on Exotica are from the first half, non-altered.

Exotica

I had no real 'hits' off of it. None in fact. I did get a LOAD of confused looks from women and a lot of blushing. The language barrier proved troublesome very often. But I got what I inferred as blushing and attraction.

A few times I got the wide eyed look of amazement. Not Deer in the headlights but close to it for arguments sake.

Exotica had a clear sense of comfort to it, and it was a bit chatty. I enjoyed the results. I felt it did not have enough None for older women and English decent women. So those interactions were hit and miss.

My playground for this is simply work, as I find the only true testing pool with controls of no obvious flirting by me as well as no touch. Based on this, I got customers to open up to me enough to make small talk seamless.

I also had normally uptight African Americans have a more open appeal and respect level towards me.

Cohesion

With a Middle Eastern woman I had interesting results with Cohesion. We are normally flirty. She doesnt like Ascend, or Connections. She likes Bliss and evidently Cohesion. Solo she gets a bit touchy with me. Paired with Bliss and a bit of Evolve, she gets overtly playful, school yard playful.

She is engaged and off limits, I refuse to even hug or touch her. Some how she tried to wrestle me, we ended up on a couch, legs crossed and arm in arm. A very compromising situation.

She also complimented me on my scent, and asked what I was wearing. It was the first notice of the scent, which I love, Oud.

Cohesion makes every interaction with people more friendly and playful in general. I get slight comfort attraction from women.

Evolve

I need to buy the Oil I think. Solo I get some very mild levels of attraction. It takes me a good while having a mundane conversation with Evolve to see results.

Paired with good game and an intention to go somewhere with it does WELL.

I got a moment or two of a girl following me around work and a customer decided to grab my hand while I was helping her and she help it and smiled. This was Evolve solo, fifteen minutes of conversation and after effects of Cohesion from four hours previously.

Bliss

I notice some self effects, but honestly not enough to say I always need to wear it. I had gotten so bad that the seven nights a week I went out, Id wear it all seven. It does raise my mood and cut off self talk.

I pair it with anything but Ascend and Exotica. With Ascend I get confusion and I have conflicting self talk. With Exotica I get girls looking confused often as well. I dont want to say the mones clash, but I think for the pairing I come off too strongly due to my personality.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
01-30-2013 11:50 PM
Thanks given by Mars82, veramis, eyeofra, as33156
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1568 thanks in 685 posts

02-02-2013 12:19 AM

Thoughts on some blends:

Had some interesting results with Bliss, Cohesion, Evolve and a splash of Exotica. Namely free stuff. No real attraction. Massive comfort and people willing to do things for you.

02-02-2013 12:19 AM
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1568 thanks in 685 posts

02-03-2013 12:38 AM

I decided to try out my new SOB XS. Let me say, works as described.

I decided to rock two sprays, as one partially missed my application point. About ten seconds later, I got a huge "WHAT IS THIS SMELL? COPS, ASS, AND UNSCENTED EVOLVE?" Then I got a HUGE mone rush. Needless to say, even with my favorite fragrance of Oud mixed in, you can still smell the mones. You can tell it has VASTLY more pheromone content than most products.

With that said, I decided to bring Cohesion and Bliss along, incase if SOB was too much.

I went out, and will describe all 'hits' for you in short order.

1/3 of the girls had some interest. It was submissive interest. Brief eye contact, and they would look down and away. Body language would still face me. It was a HUGE approach invitation. Capitalized on some.

My thoughts were it was too much at two sprays for a young gun, so I mixed a spray of Cohesion and eventually Bliss to take the edge off. Self effects from SOB would be carefree and arrogant. Bliss took off the arrogance and Cohesion made me a bit easier to be around.

I noticed all guys were submissive and kind to me. Loads of respect. I get the 'that guy' vibe and am curious where I can lead this.

02-03-2013 12:38 AM

KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1568 thanks in 685 posts

02-03-2013 10:47 PM

SOB XS Updates:

I found it to be a hit or miss attractant product. Some girls showed eye contact (Young white women) but ther demographics are so - so....at one spray.

I think the intimidation factor is HUGE with this one.

Two sprays gives me vastly superior results.

Also be careful what you mix it with. Cohesion and SOB alone gets you introverted heavily. Add in some Vibe and you still are introverted, and I found some depression effects. I ran one of each spray.

I added in one spray of Flirt and it slightly made the mood better, but not by much.

I need to do a lot more testing to get it right. I do get the 'you just had sex' look from gals, that is for sure.

02-03-2013 10:47 PM
Thanks given by paradigmshift, ZB pmones
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1568 thanks in 685 posts

RE: Thoughts and Steve'.
02-10-2013 11:30 PM

I have been using many a few things, but keep revisiting Steve's goodness. Some observations:

Evolve: It needs to be applied at a primary application point that gets a lot of exposure to hit hard. I read about guys putting it else where and let me say that covering it up vastly hurts the hooking point and hit point for evolve. It normally takes a bit to heat up already, and underclothing or a not high heat and exposure point makes it even worse.

Cohesion: Something about Cohesion makes gals fall in love with you. Even platonic friends want to jump your bones. I thought I would share that fact. I apply this once behind each ear.

SOB: Still good for younger gals where Evolve would be too strong. Great product. Older women tend to go right for the kill with this one. I mean, sexually suggestive and aggressive can be an understatement, but most often they let you pass because they think you have options, too much competition. As far as younger gals, I had girls cold approach me and also try to stay in set at ALL cost. Crazy experiences. I LOVED blowing girls out.

Vibe: Decent product, but it causes me some introversion and dampers the mood and makes it serious. I do not like the self effects. I consider it out of my rotation.

EDIT:

Thoughts and 2x SOB plus 1 spray of Evolve?

(This post was last modified: 02-10-2013 11:50 PM by KIMBA.)
02-10-2013 11:30 PM
Thanks given by paradigmshift, veramis, as33156, boOsted, Paul Mytool
ParisandRome
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 5 posts

RE: Thoughts and Steve'.
02-11-2013 12:33 PM

Hey Kimba,

Just wondering how old are you and whether or not you think Ascend will work for the college crowd in terms of target and in terms of college aged users.

Thanks man, keep up the great insights!

Also, could you expand on the falling in love comment with cohesion?
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2013 12:33 PM by ParisandRome.)
02-11-2013 12:33 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Taboo and Xist from great to dead ? xsinasia 2 341 04-01-2015 12:25 AM
Last Post: xsinasia
  Humble Beginners Purchase - Xist, Taboo & Cohesion in3deep 12 1,416 12-12-2014 6:29 AM
Last Post: in3deep
  Steve's Sample Bottles ocd 5 671 06-25-2013 3:30 AM
Last Post: F/2.8