Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.6 Average
Thoughts on Steve's product line - Including Testing on SOB, API, Xist, Taboo and More..
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 748
Thanks received:
1568 thanks in 685 posts

RE: Thoughts and Steve'.
02-11-2013 2:42 PM

I am 21 and already finished school but am after fish from the same pond still.

Ascend is something I would only wear to work on in an authority position. It does have status and a hint of sexuality but it doesn't bode well with young gals to me. On some girls status works, on others it fails. You know the gold diggers and girls who date a guy just because he is popular, ascend could work.

In general I don't advise ascend to young guns.

As far as cohesion, its a dienone trait of a crush and comfort effect. Cohesion also brightens the mood and that produces lovey dovey vibes.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
02-11-2013 2:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by avi

KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1568 thanks in 685 posts

02-14-2013 12:08 AM

Who needs a date on V day? Not this guy.

I decided to do my last phase of testing on my Super overload of None mix, at work. I had run it before but at a 'safe' location. Today I knew I was running with the big dogs. Diversity. Cougars, Milfs, Early 20's professionals, and women from every ethnic background.

The mix:

Applied at 8:45 am:

1x SOB
1x Evolve
1x Cohesion
1x Bliss

None products on sides of neck, cohesion behind ear, Bliss on center of neck. I applied my second spray of SOB on same application point two hours later.

First I love Sultans Oud. I got happy with that much none, aggressive, slightly introverted. Bliss brought me out enough to not be a stick in the mud. I knew Id have to warm up. I volunteered to work retail the day to test.

Lone behold I had a new employee. A 35 year old COUGAR. Short, brunette with natural blonde highlights, slender, and perky. A pleasant surprise. I decided to not say a word and get down to business at the retail end of things.

All customer interactions went smooth. The None helped with guys. Application points, timing and layering has become an essential component to this blend. Steve's products tend to blur in respect to diffusion rates. Evolve takes time to root, SOB hits fast and flirty quick, Bliss is even faster, and Cohesion makes subtle yet obvious movements the entire time. All I needed to do was steer the ship.

I applied Evolve first, and I new I needed to chat with a customer for 5 or so minutes for it to kick in. SOB hooked them quick along with Cohesion and Bliss.

Primary hits early on:

- Regular customer (Business man) is a sick in the mud. I chatted for about 5 minutes and he slowly but surely opened up about his plans for the night, exciting events in his business and so on.

- Many middle aged women gave me flirty eyes, hair play and so on.

- Ghosting from Asian women. They did not ghost, but got SUPER shy. If you like Asians, they shut down around me with this blend.

- Middle Eastern women LIGHT up. They get shy, but flirty. They slowly creep out of their shell as Evolve hits in.

- One customer was translating for her mom. Cute, young, and Lebanese. She was struggling with filling out the overtly complicated customer forms. She insisted to wait for me despite me having a personal line for complicated transactions. After her third time up she got to hair play and hand touching.

- Business professional cougar/man eater came in, gave me the once over and rolled her eyes. I ended up getting her and after three minutes of chatting she warmed up and said thank you four times. She tried to keep asking questions to stick around.

- New employee had a pickle of a situation despite prior experience. I went over, walked her through it in about 30 seconds. She then proceeded to fawn over me telling me how great I was and I should be a career employee and I was better than anyone who had been teaching her.

- Cleared out customer and new employee began to ask me how I got my position, how old I was, if I were single, and so on. Got heavy despite being about 20 feet away.

- A customer I had flirted with before (Reed head Milf) who I did not know was a Milf (Only 22) brought in a four year old. She went to the new person, then saw me, left the other person to come chat with me. Daughter loved me, called me daddy one (Very weird after meeting her ONCE) time and mom blushed, flirted, and had some hair play.

This was all before lunch. I got a call to go to a larger facility as a new machine malfunctioned and they could not fix it. After explaining I could not over the phone, they insisted I came by. I worked on the machine for about an hour, found out the problem, ordered parts for the machine and went back to the other facility.

I decided to eat before heading back (Haha, paid lunches) and went into a burger joint. Mad respect from workers, had a manager pull me out of line to take my order. Got it out fast, he offered me additional freebies.

I decided to re-apply some stuff as it had been six hours since application. I added SOB x1 and Cohesion. This got me more respect.

Hits:

- Asian men were super friendly, begged for my help.

- Older women (40 and up) tried to flirt with me, and several left and brought me valentines. I have four sitting on the work station. Another lady brought me a bag of cookies from the grocery store down the road.

- Supervisor/Post Master gave me incredible respect, did as I said. No need to pull rank or make calls.

- Other employees were more flirtatious, playful, and attentive.

Over all, this was a great mix. With proper application points and timing this blend gave me more respect than I get with Ascend, far more sexual, far more playful, and mood uplifting.

Only downside was mone smell. Me being smart, I applied without washing off older applications before I re-added. So I got None stank BAD. But, the women still were into me and not repulsed. I will keep this in mind for next time.

SOB made a difference in the amount of respect. It was not business respect but man to man respect. Like you respect your buddy who helps you get laid. No back talk, what he says goes, it does not need to make sense because it works.

02-14-2013 12:08 AM
Thanks given by Indi-player
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1568 thanks in 685 posts

02-17-2013 1:22 AM

Updates on Blend:

SOB x2; Bliss x2; Cohesion x1

Boy, do I hate the smell of SOB. I have a decent cover or two and Oud in pure form to cover but it is still strong. A lot of product.

Two sprays of SOB does the work for you. The 'sexual deviant' look I get is priceless.

I have decided mixing Evolve with SOB is too much, and when they both temper down the stench is outrageous.

Bliss keeps me in a good mood and Cohesion is in the mix as it has become a staple for me.

As far as hits go, This mix gets me the most consistent results from Steve's products. I think it bodes with how I carry myself. I got a nice one of, "You are a very interesting man" by a stranger (Female) who started touching me. A few long glances of girls wanting to be approached.

02-17-2013 1:22 AM
cjw255
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 368
Thanks received:
369 thanks in 228 posts

02-17-2013 12:02 PM

I always thought SOB was his intimidation mix he was working on... like an instant jerk. I didn't think it was sexual.
02-17-2013 12:02 PM
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1568 thanks in 685 posts

02-18-2013 4:06 AM

I have no idea the history. SOB alone makes me assertive and aggressive. I read someone use the word arrogant, and I see that. Bliss and Cohesion (How I use it) tempers it to the point that is comes off as respect and curiosity.

Its not huge attraction to be completely honest. Its is a mysterious quality women want to discover. I wish I could articulate it more. It is a very complex blend. Solo run gives me a faceful of aggression, arrogance and being assertive. I am ready to tackle problems, women, and fight men. I also get amped and people accept that.

I dont know what he was trying to do, but I know how it works for me. I may consider this my favorite product.

02-18-2013 4:06 AM
Thanks given by Indi-player

alex052478
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
35 thanks in 22 posts

02-18-2013 4:14 AM

(02-18-2013 4:06 AM)KIMBA Wrote:  Its is a mysterious quality women want to discover. I wish I could articulate it more. It is a very complex blend.

Would you say a sort of mystique or noir essence to it? Perhaps a good definition?

Well my name is Alex I'm rolling Dirty and get ready for my journal coming soon.
02-18-2013 4:14 AM
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1568 thanks in 685 posts

02-18-2013 4:34 AM

Mystique is a good word for it. When wearing SOB I can be boring and people will still chat with me. It is almost like I have an ephemeral quality about myself that they want to discover. I get respect for this quality and people want to figure it out and chat with me. But once they think they figure the mystique out, another ephemeral quality comes along and hooks them. Guys open up ad share their story looking for approval, women want to figure you out.

I guess fascination is a good word. People respect and cherish this unique person you are. Steve described it on the product page as 'that guy' who gets the girls and brings them on a string of emotions. I can see how it comes off that way. But for me, it has a lot more respect. It is not Ascend, Wolf, or A314 respect. I can't equate it to standard Androsterone or None respect, its a blend. Guys look up to you for accomplishments and character, not accolades, and women want to discover what you did to garner such respect.

SOB has a lot going on. It has a lot of pheromones blended in to make it so multidimensional.

02-18-2013 4:34 AM
sunny10
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 48
Thanks received:
141 thanks in 72 posts

02-18-2013 1:55 PM

Interesting day today at work, tried KIMBA's combo variation.
2xCohesion behind ears
1xEvolve lower throat
1xbliss upper throat
2xSOB sample size upper chest/middle throat

One the train to work, no hits but a toddler just stared at me like I was somekind of curious toy, kept looking me up and down.
Work location on a cold retail store.
At work, everyone was generally in a jolly mood, could be to do with the sun being out. I think the guys at work are so use to my Pheromones that unless I OD on none they do not notice any difference.

Now here is were the fun begins, tall blond in her mid 20s, I serve her, the moment I spoke she became so giddy and would laugh at anything I would say. She pretty much opened up to me, any question I asked she would answer with a big smile, oh did I mention she just kept on being giddy and laughing. I just started to say things like "You look familiar, I do I know you", her reply, giddy and more laughing, she took her scarf of and unbuttoned her coat. Asked her name shook her hand, she calmed down a bit by now. She did avoid eye contact and would look to my shoulder alot when I was speaking to her. This could all be co-incidence as she had a cold and could of been high on cough meds.
That was the most extreme reaction I had today.

The other female customers I served were mainly in their 30s and 40s. The interaction of friendly, but when saying goodbye they would give me that long extended goodbye slow peeling off smile with their eyes even if they were there with their SO.

This mix does not effect those people who are being dicks or in a bitchy mood.

On the bus home, there was a teenage couple making out, now the girl would stare at me with the corner of her eye while kissing her boyfriend. Pervert. Big Grin

While walking down the road I try to give eye contact and smile to women as I walk by, but they either just keep looking ahead or just quickly switch their eyes to the otherside, as if they spotted something else, this happens when I just about to start to look at them. Whats going on, why do they do that?

This day could all be a one-off I would need to test the combo over a few days, unfortuntly only have 1 or 2 apps of SOB left.

This mix, I think only works well if you interact with the person, not much of a passive hitter.
02-18-2013 1:55 PM
Thanks given by KIMBA
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1568 thanks in 685 posts

02-18-2013 5:46 PM

(02-18-2013 1:55 PM)sunny10 Wrote:  Interesting day today at work, tried KIMBA's combo variation.
2xCohesion behind ears
1xEvolve lower throat
1xbliss upper throat
2xSOB sample size upper chest/middle throat

One the train to work, no hits but a toddler just stared at me like I was somekind of curious toy, kept looking me up and down.
Work location on a cold retail store.
At work, everyone was generally in a jolly mood, could be to do with the sun being out. I think the guys at work are so use to my Pheromones that unless I OD on none they do not notice any difference.

Now here is were the fun begins, tall blond in her mid 20s, I serve her, the moment I spoke she became so giddy and would laugh at anything I would say. She pretty much opened up to me, any question I asked she would answer with a big smile, oh did I mention she just kept on being giddy and laughing. I just started to say things like "You look familiar, I do I know you", her reply, giddy and more laughing, she took her scarf of and unbuttoned her coat. Asked her name shook her hand, she calmed down a bit by now. She did avoid eye contact and would look to my shoulder alot when I was speaking to her. This could all be co-incidence as she had a cold and could of been high on cough meds.
That was the most extreme reaction I had today.

The other female customers I served were mainly in their 30s and 40s. The interaction of friendly, but when saying goodbye they would give me that long extended goodbye slow peeling off smile with their eyes even if they were there with their SO.

This mix does not effect those people who are being dicks or in a bitchy mood.

On the bus home, there was a teenage couple making out, now the girl would stare at me with the corner of her eye while kissing her boyfriend. Pervert. Big Grin

While walking down the road I try to give eye contact and smile to women as I walk by, but they either just keep looking ahead or just quickly switch their eyes to the otherside, as if they spotted something else, this happens when I just about to start to look at them. Whats going on, why do they do that?

This day could all be a one-off I would need to test the combo over a few days, unfortuntly only have 1 or 2 apps of SOB left.

This mix, I think only works well if you interact with the person, not much of a passive hitter.

I completely agree. I ran it once and did NOTHING and had a group of young college kids start to make out with one another while the ladies would stare at me. Almost trying to provoke me. I thought it was a one-of hit but alas, if you got something close then it is a trend.

Thank you for giving it a spin. The extra Cohesion would have allowed women to open you to discover what it is about you that interested them.

This is what I plan on wearing to work for a while to figure it out. My loss for words is no excuse to not tackle this blend for the board.

EDIT:

Thoughts on devout Muslim and Arabic women and Steve's products.

I box near Dearborn MI, and it is a huge middle eastern community. No sex til they wed, no dating non-muslim/middle eastern men, etc. If you are caught talking to or flirting with one of their women you will be in for a surprise, as the men get very defensive.

I have been trying to get reactions from the most conservative group I have access to.

Here in lies my dislike of Exotica, it simply does not work for Muslim women and me. I think it is how I approach women, but alas, it doesnt jive with me.

SOB gets these conservative women to not trust me. Being a player, or a well desired man seems culturally taboo. Evolve does not sky rocket things like it does with western women.

My best results have been through Cohesion time and time again. For Cohesion I go up to three sprays but normally use two and a social (Normally Flirt). Flirt is my favorite because women open up to you who want you to hit on them, the truly conservative women will not play ball with you if they dont want to.

(This post was last modified: 02-18-2013 6:01 PM by KIMBA.)
02-18-2013 5:46 PM
Thanks given by SteveO, Indi-player

veramis
Professional Lunatic

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 116
Thanks received:
124 thanks in 77 posts

02-18-2013 8:43 PM

The majority of middle eastern people would be considered caucasian, not asian. In my experience they really like androstenone.
02-18-2013 8:43 PM
Thanks given by KIMBA

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Taboo and Xist from great to dead ? xsinasia 2 342 04-01-2015 12:25 AM
Last Post: xsinasia
  Humble Beginners Purchase - Xist, Taboo & Cohesion in3deep 12 1,416 12-12-2014 6:29 AM
Last Post: in3deep
  Steve's Sample Bottles ocd 5 672 06-25-2013 3:30 AM
Last Post: F/2.8