Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

The truth about molecule availablity
2000GT
Formerly Photogeek

Sex: Male

Rep Post

The truth about molecule availablity
11-30-2011 2:43 PM

I get that they're anal about where they get their molecules from but we see plenty of other companies that are not (as far as I know) having the same supply problems. But what I'm wondering about, is are the source of their (other companies or users here) molecules of adequate quality at cheaper price or is AD just being extremely moronic in their business model?

PXS: xs99, pse, impact, oddessy, connections, Impact, Ascend, Dominant Ascend
LAL: Bad Wolf, Wolf, Voodoo
11-30-2011 2:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

RE: The truth about molecule availablity
11-30-2011 2:49 PM

Boy, I wish I knew the answer. The curiosity is enough to drive me crazy.
11-30-2011 2:49 PM
NewAlpha
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-30-2011 3:18 PM

I suggest second answer...I don't see anything "magic"in a molecule like they are claiming. You can talk about the quality of a product, but I don't know what is the quality of a molecule. Either you can make it, or you cannot. It just doesn't make sense to me to raise again this "quality" thing when referring to molecules. It's probably just a sneaky way to do marketing....
11-30-2011 3:18 PM
Pheroquirk
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-30-2011 4:05 PM

(11-30-2011 3:18 PM)NewAlpha Wrote:  I suggest second answer...I don't see anything "magic"in a molecule like they are claiming. You can talk about the quality of a product, but I don't know what is the quality of a molecule. Either you can make it, or you cannot. It just doesn't make sense to me to raise again this "quality" thing when referring to molecules. It's probably just a sneaky way to do marketing....

It strikes me that even in a thread just recently people observed differences in the effects of androstadienone obtainable from different vendors. This might tend to suggest that the synthesis does matter.
11-30-2011 4:05 PM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

11-30-2011 4:18 PM

I've even noticed in various batches from AD that the stuff worked ( Methoxyestratetraenone ) but that it did not work exactly the same !

Synthesis does matter !!

Androtics is having problems with OOS's since more than 2 years and they should have managed to improve their situation ....

Some molecules should be available from other labs as well ... the problem is see with AD is that they are .. or were highly dependent from some certain sources and they do not manage it to find some other sources ...

maybe is money a matter as well ?

we don't know what's going on behind the scenes ...

what i don't understand is that they are able to make some really good working MX's but don't come out with those as new products ...

for those MX's they seem to have an supply ... maybe ..

If you can't continue to produce what you've produced in the past then you have to find something new what you can produce !

I'm sure they can do this but why are they that slow with this process ?

and why all the drama ?

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
11-30-2011 4:18 PM

Pheroquirk
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-30-2011 4:41 PM

Even in major department stores in London, the range of stock held has declined and shortages are more frequent. Without wishing to speculate about the situation in this context, it is certainly true that credit availability has shrunk a great deal since Feb 2007, and that this makes holding inventory (working capital) very much more costly than before. So in an era prone to disruptions for all kinds of reasons (not just financial, but including geopolitical, natural disasters, freak accidents and the like) one should expect shortages and unflagged lack of availability to be the norm. No doubt different people will respond to these changes differently, but on a personal basis having a just-in-time approach to life makes very much less sense than it ever used to.

One of the astrologers I follow, Manfred Zimmel, wrote in Nov 2007 about the coming era of shortages and restrictions under Pluto in Capricorn (2008-2023) and so far it seems to be playing out this way.
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2011 4:48 PM by Pheroquirk.)
11-30-2011 4:41 PM
NewAlpha
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-30-2011 5:16 PM

(11-30-2011 4:18 PM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  what i don't understand is that they are able to make some really good working MX's but don't come out with those as new products ...

for those MX's they seem to have an supply ... maybe ..

Pago

Maybe they want to keep making more money with it.
For example, the famous MX297 cost $29 for a to-go bottle.
There have been tons of successful reports about it since years but if they release it as Instant product, that would have to be a 30ml bottle, and obviously, they cannot sell it at $180...So, they'd rather make more money selling it at MX and say to people the product is still in research...

Actually, I know them for almost 3 years, and I never saw a new product from MX series or putative, becoming a "standard" money. It's just a question of money, IMHO.

But it still doesn't explain why some MX like MX301 that had big success have been withdrawn with no explanation. It's frustrating for people who have been using it.
11-30-2011 5:16 PM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

11-30-2011 5:29 PM

I see some signs that the pressure onto Androtics caused by other vendors is increasing ...

same applies to Love Scent !!

the new Product by Erox must have been a shock for them !!

Erox's got the money ... they have the contacts ... they will sell ton's of it ..

Erox is just an example .. others are True Pheromones ..

Love Scent is a sleeping giant that has started to make some noise again ..

Maybe AD still hopes that they can handle it in some way and that the rough waters will be passed soon ?

With MX301 i see the problem that it would have cannibalized Ammo ... and Ammo is one of their money cows ... same applies to MX297 ..

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
11-30-2011 5:29 PM
2000GT
Formerly Photogeek

Rep Post

11-30-2011 5:40 PM

(11-30-2011 5:16 PM)NewAlpha Wrote:  Maybe they want to keep making more money with it.
For example, the famous MX297 cost $29 for a to-go bottle.
There have been tons of successful reports about it since years but if they release it as Instant product, that would have to be a 30ml bottle, and obviously, they cannot sell it at $180...So, they'd rather make more money selling it at MX and say to people the product is still in research...

Actually, I know them for almost 3 years, and I never saw a new product from MX series or putative, becoming a "standard" money. It's just a question of money, IMHO.

But it still doesn't explain why some MX like MX301 that had big success have been withdrawn with no explanation. It's frustrating for people who have been using it.

Actually, the two A314 spray bottles were MX's prior but I think that's the only MX series they've released as a consumer product.

As for 301, I could never understand that either. Their business model is so screwed up. You find a product that's relatively easy to produce, has given solid, amazing results, there's a huge demand for it and then you just retire it? No one in their right mind would do such a thing.

I'm not surprised by the supply disruptions, but I'm curious why they're so apposed to anything other than their select few chemists. They keep banging on about how anything else is dangerous but we have other companies that aren't using the same sources. It's like being convinced that only french wine will work best in a meal when wine from California or the NY finger lakes region would do just as nicely at less of the cost but still good quality.

@Pago: This is just my opinion but Ammo really hasn't done anything for me and it seems more hit and miss than other products out there. 301 was such a solid performer. Undecided

PXS: xs99, pse, impact, oddessy, connections, Impact, Ascend, Dominant Ascend
LAL: Bad Wolf, Wolf, Voodoo
11-30-2011 5:40 PM
SeriousSmile
Banned for Violations

11-30-2011 5:42 PM

LOL, out of all the genuine people in Andeotics, you quote someone who lies the most?. Let's start by him telling the truth about his real name, then we can advance from there. I'm sorry, this guy is full of shit, and you can spot it miles away. NEXT
11-30-2011 5:42 PM

Share This Thread