Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

The truth about molecule availablity
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The truth about molecule availablity
11-30-2011 6:07 PM

(11-30-2011 5:40 PM)photogeek Wrote:  Actually, the two A314 spray bottles were MX's prior but I think that's the only MX series they've released as a consumer product.

As for 301, I could never understand that either. Their business model is so screwed up. You find a product that's relatively easy to produce, has given solid, amazing results, there's a huge demand for it and then you just retire it? No one in their right mind would do such a thing.

I'm not surprised by the supply disruptions, but I'm curious why they're so apposed to anything other than their select few chemists. They keep banging on about how anything else is dangerous but we have other companies that aren't using the same sources. It's like being convinced that only french wine will work best in a meal when wine from California or the NY finger lakes region would do just as nicely at less of the cost but still good quality.

@Pago: This is just my opinion but Ammo really hasn't done anything for me and it seems more hit and miss than other products out there. 301 was such a solid performer. Undecided

I'm not surprised by some shortages as well ...

but if you don't have salmon you have to sell some trouts !

if they won't replace a molecule that they get from Chemist A with a Molecule they get from Chemist B ..

they have to sell something different ... or call it novel !

It's not on me to tell them how they have to run their business .. but that's the way the market works !

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
11-30-2011 6:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
2000GT
Formerly Photogeek

Rep Post

11-30-2011 6:18 PM

(11-30-2011 5:42 PM)SeriousSmile Wrote:  LOL, out of all the genuine people in Andeotics, you quote someone who lies the most?. Let's start by him telling the truth about his real name, then we can advance from there. I'm sorry, this guy is full of shit, and you can spot it miles away. NEXT

Actually, I quoted him because that post reeked of bullshit. I wanted to hear what everyone here thought on the subject.

PXS: xs99, pse, impact, oddessy, connections, Impact, Ascend, Dominant Ascend
LAL: Bad Wolf, Wolf, Voodoo
11-30-2011 6:18 PM
Pagodeiro

Rep Post

11-30-2011 6:24 PM

(11-30-2011 5:42 PM)SeriousSmile Wrote:  LOL, out of all the genuine people in Andeotics, you quote someone who lies the most?. Let's start by him telling the truth about his real name, then we can advance from there. I'm sorry, this guy is full of shit, and you can spot it miles away. NEXT

I think his name is John Sebastian La Valle ...

( this makes sense ... La Valle Senior ... is the owner of the Bandler's NLP if i'm right ... and considering AD's connection into the NLP scene it makes sense )

Pago

11-30-2011 6:24 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

11-30-2011 6:34 PM

A little birdie told me to watch what they do next. In fact you can start to get an idea of what to expect by looking at what they started doing with the Instant line.

Time will tell!

OH yeah, and give pago a cookie for putting 2 and 2 together and figuring out how and why he got his job! Bravo!

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
11-30-2011 6:34 PM
2000GT
Formerly Photogeek

Rep Post

11-30-2011 7:02 PM

@Pago: Yea it is. I found him on facebook when I searched for him. Now forgive my denseness but what is NLP?

@Mark: That's just it, there are other companies out there that are using A and B nols and aren't (yet) jacking up their prices, which I just took a look and that's rubbish. I wonder how long it takes before they raise their rates on a314 another 50%

PXS: xs99, pse, impact, oddessy, connections, Impact, Ascend, Dominant Ascend
LAL: Bad Wolf, Wolf, Voodoo
11-30-2011 7:02 PM

Pagodeiro

Rep Post

11-30-2011 7:10 PM

(11-30-2011 7:02 PM)photogeek Wrote:  @Pago: Yea it is. I found him on facebook when I searched for him. Now forgive my denseness but what is NLP?

@Mark: That's just it, there are other companies out there that are using A and B nols and aren't (yet) jacking up their prices, which I just took a look and that's rubbish. I wonder how long it takes before they raise their rates on a314 another 50%

here's what Wikipedia has to say .

Pago

(This post was last modified: 11-30-2011 7:11 PM by Pagodeiro.)
11-30-2011 7:10 PM
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

11-30-2011 11:06 PM

These shortages reminds me when i first started buying from them. I think i bought IS,IO,IH and Turn Up The Heat.

They were out of ammo and a314. I understand they were going through some financial difficulties and I don't know why I didn't try other companies that had products. It probably was the forum there. Got advice and support.

I still dont understand why they have shortages when i never see other companies that are out of stock. Does anyone know of any other phero company that is out of a phero mix?

Right now they are out of alpha nol and est. maybe its part of the rolling blackouts but it doesnt make sense. Everyone else has alpha nol.

Synthesis does make a difference but would it make that much of a difference for alpha nol?
11-30-2011 11:06 PM
LebronJames
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-01-2011 12:00 AM

I'm with you on the fact that other companies always seems to have nones in stocks, whats wrong with these guys?

Did you see the price of Instant Honesty; gone up from 39.99 to 119.99 I mean, this is just a mix of 30%a-nol and 70%b-nol...

My adventures: LJ Journal

AD: a314, IH, IO, IG, IS, TUTH, AMMO, TAA, MX297, MX353, p75, p83, p96, p102, p114, p130

Apex: Atlas, Core, Titan, Tusk

LS: a7, NPA, SOE, Master for Him

TP: TA, TC, TI, TT, TR, TL spray and oil

LA: AV, DP, BW, T-150, NA, Hypnotica, WOLF

AD: AM, GLACE, Corporativo, L2k v1, Pregnenolone, Androstanone

XS: APi, Ascend, Cohesion, Bliss, Connections, Evolve, Taboo, Xist

Treasures: Alpha Treasures, Captain, Hookup
12-01-2011 12:00 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

12-01-2011 12:34 AM

And a cookie goes to Lebron too for catching one of the FIRST price increases, the rest should quickly follow suit. Several in the Instan line are only available in 5ml bottles now.

But of course they are still doing you a favor by selling them to you for much less than they are actually worth. Sarcastic hand

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
12-01-2011 12:34 AM
SeriousSmile
Banned for Violations

12-01-2011 12:38 AM

Here is john's explanation, some serious bullshit. As if their prices weren't high enough. Maybe he wants to go around the world and needs this money soon enough

Quote:Prices are adjusting to how much our raw materials costs are. These products are an extreme labor of love with extreme attention paid to detail. We're not manufacturing in China, with cheap Chinese baking powder (because China WOULD sell you baking powder as pheromones).

We're using American or European synthesized, academic research grade stuff, compounding and shipping from offices in the USA. Everyone gets a fair wage, no animals were hurt in the making of this top shelf pheromone company.

If you have trouble affording pheromones in this current climate, call us at 800 671 6464 and we can work with you. We don't want you to go without the incredible respect you'll get with A314 , or the holy sh*t "I can't believe he said that" effects of IH , or any of the other effects in our palette. Frankly, no one can afford to have things go bad these days... pheromones just make things that much easier.

There may be some rolling blackouts of larger size bottles, but we're always striving to keep the togos in stock.

Let us know if there's anything else you want to see
(12-01-2011 12:00 AM)LebronJames Wrote:  I'm with you on the fact that other companies always seems to have nones in stocks, whats wrong with these guys?

Did you see the price of Instant Honesty; gone up from 39.99 to 119.99 I mean, this is just a mix of 30%a-nol and 70%b-nol...
12-01-2011 12:38 AM

Share This Thread